Metal Storm logo
Winter Olympic Games In Vancouver 2010

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 04.11.2009 - 18:53
I know maybe its lil to early, since its be in 2010 february, but soon there gonna start winter sport season
You can reed more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Winter_Olympics
http://www.vancouver2010.com/

I also know its nots ame like summer olympic games, so those who never had live din winter, probobly care less for games but still

I just cant wate for this event, even its be in fucked up hours of night so , probobly I gonna watch in re play or day events(here late eve) , moust I cant wate for hockey, because its be ebst hockey tournament in planete, I hope Sweden will defend gold medal, its shame Mats Sundin end carear and Peter Forsberg thinking play or not, we still have Daniel and Henric Sedin , Daniel Alfredson, Fredirc Zeteberg, Patric Berglund, Nicklas Backstrom, Henric Lundquest, Mikeal Samuelsson, Tomas Halmstrom etc so I suppose and hope for gold, but I wont be mad if Canada win, I wanna see in semies Sweden, canada, Czceh(or USA) and Finland,

I also looking forvard for Alphine Skiing, Biathlon, Bobsleight, Cross-country skiing and luge.

Those are winter sports what I enjoy moust

Sweden will get medals, same like norway, finland, well Latvia I doubt we will have any but we can try hard in bosleight and luge, only where I see objective fight for medals, sorry no biathlon we wont get there, so

I dont wanna talk about athletsm line ups etc, to long time, but still we can discuss thinks like I gonna watch,wont watch, like, dont like etc ...
23.02.2010 - 13:54
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by Ellrohir on 23.02.2010 at 12:34

Written by Diabolos on 23.02.2010 at 12:07

Well, we surpringsingly won, but it was very close, only 72 points more than the Germans

but still you were fucked with Amman and Malysz in both individual races...and this counts

Not really, we have 3 medals out of 3 competitions, that's not too bad, you know
23.02.2010 - 14:55
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Hahaha that really ugly Russian dude with the mullet was so bitter about getting the silver medal instead of gold in the figure skating competition, that on his website he declared himself the "platinum medal" winner
23.02.2010 - 15:30
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Russian dude at least can figure skate...not like your faggot

it is like if in Aerial skiing the winner won with double flip while others were jumping triple flips...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

23.02.2010 - 15:37
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I have a faggot? lol I think it's safe to say any male figure skater is a faggot
23.02.2010 - 16:25
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by BitterCOld on 23.02.2010 at 00:19

Written by Lucas on 22.02.2010 at 21:38

Hahah yeah i heard that story. fantastic if you ask me. i mean, although it may sound a little arrogant from his side, he doesn't seem to be like that usually and not knowing the gold medal winner does seem a little 'uninformed'.

it was held beforehand. the show aired on Friday, so would had to have occurred by Thursday of last week at latest... well before the event.

It was done AFTER he had just won the Gold medal for the 5000 metres. So, he was right that she was stupid.
The 5000 metres race was on Saturday the 13th of February. And that little "interview" was broadcast here on Sunday morning 14th of February. Hell, I even had to translate it
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.02.2010 - 17:43
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I still dont find that so funny...i believe it is common way how to start an interview with sportsman competing in quite unknown sport (maybe i am wrong, but somehow i doubt speed skating is so popular in USA thus their skater just won gold medal)...reporters often start with something like "can you introduce your sport to us?" and i think this was quite similar case
----

23.02.2010 - 17:54
Ragana
Rawrcat
Uh, whatever it was, it wasn't polite but, you know, people have their reasons.

P.S. I don't think Plushenko had to return. Like... give a break - he has already won everything he could and seems like he is not able to accept his loss. Now it just looks like bragging.
23.02.2010 - 18:31
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Ellrohir on 23.02.2010 at 15:30

it is like if in Aerial skiing the winner won with double flip while others were jumping triple flips...

for starters, watch with the slurs, hoss. don't blame the skater, blame the judges. all the American "faggot" did was skate his ass off.

secondly, to the poor russian, BOO FUCKING HOO. i seem to recall a judging scandal that screwed a Canadian couple in the 2002 games, when a French judge was told by her bosses to vote for the Russians... it ended up with both pairs winning medals.

figure skating is a fucking joke.

win by bullshit judges.

lose by bullshit judges.

and your extra spin is swell and all, but if the other guy out-executes and outperforms you in every other aspect of the event, suck it up, buttercup.

and quit crying, ffs, you fucking drama queen. lose with dignity. or at least stage a proper protest like the 1972 US basketball team and just never collect the fucking medal and walk away.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
23.02.2010 - 19:29
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Ellrohir on 23.02.2010 at 17:43

I still dont find that so funny...i believe it is common way how to start an interview with sportsman competing in quite unknown sport (maybe i am wrong, but somehow i doubt speed skating is so popular in USA thus their skater just won gold medal)...reporters often start with something like "can you introduce your sport to us?" and i think this was quite similar case

Kramer is Dutch not American. She didn't ask him to introduce the sport but asked him what his name was and what medal he had just won (ffs he had just won gold) That's why he said... and I quote "Are you stupid?" Not polite I agree. But quite understandable when you have only lost one 5000 metre race in 4 years and are a 3 times world allround champion and 4 times european champion for straight years running. Plus of course the guy is dead tired. Not smart at all, but totally understandable.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.02.2010 - 19:45
Met@1lurg
Written by Ragana on 23.02.2010 at 17:54

Uh, whatever it was, it wasn't polite but, you know, people have their reasons.

P.S. I don't think Plushenko had to return. Like... give a break - he has already won everything he could and seems like he is not able to accept his loss. Now it just looks like bragging.

Because he is the one who make 4-circle jump. Lysicek cannot do that. No, i cannot agree with you! Plushenko is great, and he's returning was great. He was doing everything as Master. Bragging?! What you're saying?! He bravely accepted silver medal. And this result is not bad for Russia!
23.02.2010 - 19:50
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
And he competes in an event which is immensely popular in his homeland, but not even remotely here.

if a Dutch reporter didn't recognize Chris Paul as a member of the '08 gold winning US hoops team and just asked him his sport at some public venue, i doubt he'd react similarly... hell, he might be surprised if the Dutch reporter actually did even recognize him.

it was an unprofessional exchange on both parts, really.
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
23.02.2010 - 19:53
Met@1lurg
Written by BitterCOld on 23.02.2010 at 18:31

Written by Ellrohir on 23.02.2010 at 15:30

for starters, watch with the slurs, hoss. don't blame the skater, blame the judges. all the American "faggot" did was skate his ass off.

secondly, to the poor russian, BOO FUCKING HOO. i seem to recall a judging scandal that screwed a Canadian couple in the 2002 games, when a French judge was told by her bosses to vote for the Russians... it ended up with both pairs winning medals.

figure skating is a fucking joke.

win by bullshit judges.

lose by bullshit judges.

and your extra spin is swell and all, but if the other guy out-executes and outperforms you in every other aspect of the event, suck it up, buttercup.

and quit crying, ffs, you fucking drama queen. lose with dignity. or at least stage a proper protest like the 1972 US basketball team and just never collect the fucking medal and walk away.

You think that you know figure-skating? Be glad that your country won gold medal!
23.02.2010 - 19:57
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by BitterCOld on 23.02.2010 at 19:50

And he competes in an event which is immensely popular in his homeland, but not even remotely here.

if a Dutch reporter didn't recognize Chris Paul as a member of the '08 gold winning US hoops team and just asked him his sport at some public venue, i doubt he'd react similarly... hell, he might be surprised if the Dutch reporter actually did even recognize him.

it was an unprofessional exchange on both parts, really.

Of course here the American reporter has just seen Sven win the race. The interview she was trying to conduct was done at the edge of the skating rink. Maybe she have told him beforehand why she was going to ask those questions.
But true it was unprofessional on his part. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was told off by his coaches and his father (who was a good skater as well) aftyer the little mishap.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.02.2010 - 20:08
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Met@1lurg on 23.02.2010 at 19:53

You think that you know figure-skating? Be glad that your country won gold medal!

i don't know figure skating, and i don't care.

the fact is it's a corrupt sport. for decades judges voted along cold war lines, then there was that lovely scandal in the 2002 Winter Games when the French judge, Marie-Reine Le Gougne, allegedly claimed to have been coerced into scoring in favor of the Russians over the Canadians in exchange for a favorable score from the Russian judge for the French Ice Dance team.

in the end both the Russian and Canadian teams ended up with Golds, no Silver was issued.

it's a fucked up sport.

that is not a bad reflection on the athletes who compete, but the bullshit system itself.

and it is the single biggest reason why i don't take it seriously and don't care.

and i'd still be laughing had the results gone the other way, with the American in second.
----

23.02.2010 - 20:19
Met@1lurg
Winter Olympics 2002? What a... So, let write about Vancouver 2010! Those times are in the past. I remember that somebody wrote on forum that "USA fucked USSR in '80". What a shit!!!
"US Basketball 1972" or "Spain in football in 1960" - What is thaaaaaattt!
23.02.2010 - 20:26
Met@1lurg
What we have now? Ok. hockey. I will watch all matches. Canada-Russia, for example will be a battle. It is Malkin-Crosby.
Canadiens will not play bad as with USA. They will try hard, and we too.
23.02.2010 - 20:32
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Met@1lurg on 23.02.2010 at 20:26

What we have now? Ok. hockey. I will watch all matches. Canada-Russia, for example will be a battle. It is Malkin-Crosby.

Nope what WE have now is the 10000 metres speedskating for men.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.02.2010 - 20:40
Met@1lurg
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 23.02.2010 at 20:32

Written by Met@1lurg on 23.02.2010 at 20:26

Nope what WE have now is the 10000 metres speedskating for men.

Yeah, I like speedskating. Netherlands are masters in this kind of sport. What kind of sport except speedskating your country planing to win medals?
23.02.2010 - 20:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Figure skating is dunno, I hope its be kick out from OG because in hockeyw ins who get more goals, skiing wfo do faster, ski jump who jumps farrer, etc but figure skating there jury (or what it calls) and those who fuck female jury harder and men jurjy fucks female skarters more wins, simply as black n white, becauise there's coruption and not possible tell wgho wins,

Zmey - Canada shood be in 1/4 its be fun Rus sv Ger in 1/4 but rthet who bets to such result might be a millionare, but also seems Canada has only Russia who make them play 100% how they can and Malkin and Crosby be in opostite possition now, I try watch as match can live but seems there be 2 games today and 2 tommrow

I heard in Bosbleight there be soem changes in lap anyone knows more and I hear in Soči there can not be so complicated track like here , Luge, Bobsleiifght federation and Olympic Comethe watch thet track be simplier made , well I agree whit it , a lot of racers says this trcak is like suicde
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.02.2010 - 20:47
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Met@1lurg on 23.02.2010 at 20:40

Yeah, I like speedskating. Netherlands are masters in this kind of sport. What kind of sport except speedskating your country planing to win medals?

none. lol. Marcel pointed out somewhere else that their medal haul from all past games is the most lopsided in one sport by a large margin. something like 90% of all their winter olympic medals have come in speed skating...
----

23.02.2010 - 20:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
About Nederland , in Ned starts tardition made winter and summer OG in diferent countries it was beck in 1924, Prev was in France 1920 and WOG(Firts was host in Chamonix/France) and next was planned in Ned summer heppen there but winter was in St, Moritz, because Ned simply cant host winter OG (dont ask why .... try look at map and figure out)

1992 was last wehn WOG was in same year like summer Barcelona and Albertville, next WOG hepen after 2 years in Lillehammer , summer 1996 in Atlanta what shood be in Atenas

Only OG where hsot nation didnt got any medal was in Sarajevo , Yugoslavia didnt get any medal
----

apos;'
[image]
23.02.2010 - 21:01
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Met@1lurg on 23.02.2010 at 20:40

We might have a very small chance with women's snowboarding, but only an outsider chance though.

In the past we won two medals with women's figureskating. The rest is ALL speedskating, and even shorttrack
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.02.2010 - 21:08
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
The dutch are masters of their craft! imagine the break away potential if you could ever get them to gear up and handle a hockey stick...
----

23.02.2010 - 21:11
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by BitterCOld on 23.02.2010 at 21:08

The dutch are masters of their craft! imagine the break away potential if you could ever get them to gear up and handle a hockey stick...

Hope that never happens cause then I will be bored to tears for having to wacth ice hockey hahahaha.

Btw the Dutch can handle a hockey stick on the field outside like almost no-one else. Actually Sven Kramer's current girlfriend Naomi van As was part of the Dutch women's hockey team that won gold at the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.02.2010 - 21:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BitterCOld on 23.02.2010 at 21:08

LOL dutch n hockeys ticks even Pitea(birth place of Ohlund n Holmstrom) or Lulea U 18 can win Ned win Nedeland in ice hockey hmm 40-0
12 teams is enought for og hockey because in WC has 16 and between 12-16 its possible see diferences in skills , even this tournament where even last in groop can win gold sucks

Now Im watching thet skiing dunno how calls, where they jump over tramnpalins, its interesting
----

apos;'
[image]
23.02.2010 - 21:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Can not belive latvian female beaithlong women relay first girl miss 4 targets in first shooting range 4 from 5 , I cant remeber when any of our biathlonist shoot so sucky, it means its not usefull fight because , I doubt we can get better result how last , because non didnt shoot so bad ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
----

apos;'
[image]
23.02.2010 - 21:51
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Biathlon is somehow strange in Vancouver...there are rumors about targets that was clearly hit but they didnt close and vice verse...also the problems with time...

plus our competitors are quite weak...only ?lesingr was once 15th or so
----

23.02.2010 - 23:47
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
FUCK

Kramer missed going from the inner lane to the outer. So.... although by far the fastest time nto a medal. Disqualification.

what a stupid mistake. But it has happened before to great skaters such as Ritsma, Hedrick Van Der Duim.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

24.02.2010 - 00:01
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Damn it wasn't the skater's fault. The idiotic coach shouted he had to go into the inner lane. Okay, coach will certainly be fired after such a blunder.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

24.02.2010 - 00:10
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Thanks to the coach Krammer is today where he is

and mistakes simply happen, even at Olympics - didnt you see Belarussian guy in yesterday's men team sprints?
----