Metal Storm logo
Extreme MetalStormers

Original post

Posted by Lucas, 30.07.2006 - 16:06
So, welcome to the thread.

Dream_of_Hate and I had the idea of creating a sort of 'club' of MetalStormers, who love extreme metal. Something like the 'Hampster Metal' group we have. You do not have to pay contribution (though you are allowed), you just have to like extreme metal and have space in your signature.

So, we still need the banner. Anyone interested in joining, and willing to help with creating the banner, your help is appreciated. You can post suggestions about how the banner is going to look like here. Also for questions and all other stuff, just ask.
02.09.2006 - 00:00
KryptoN
imperceptible
Nice.
02.09.2006 - 01:08
Callette
Account deleted
Written by KryptoN on 02.09.2006 at 00:00

Nice.

Thankies, I feel so familiar with my new name already
02.09.2006 - 01:13
Markku
Account deleted
What do guys think will there be a counter movement to your Smurf metal league. Something like "Council of Smurf slayers for prevailing ancient melodic metal from the deepest forests"
02.09.2006 - 01:41
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by [user id=3005] on 02.09.2006 at 01:13

What do guys think will there be a counter movement to your Smurf metal league. Something like "Council of Smurf slayers for prevailing ancient melodic metal from the deepest forests"

You know the saying that "any publicity is good publicity". If someone goes and forms a counter-movement, they would acknowledge the common folk that we exist, therefore, it would make us more popular.
02.09.2006 - 06:41
Endoftherainbow
A counter movement against a group of extreme metal fans would be a pretty stupid thing to start if you ask me but if it happend I personally would find it very amusing. I doubt this would ever happen though, the death to smurf metal in someones signature is pretty funny tho.
02.09.2006 - 11:22
Black_Handed
A village idiot
nice name callette .
----

Cryptic Bleak Smurf of Ur
02.09.2006 - 13:09
Callette
Account deleted
Written by Black_Handed on 02.09.2006 at 11:22

nice name callette .

Thankyou
02.09.2006 - 13:22
Damnated
Churchburner
Maybe some angry power metal fans team up. I can see that comming, though
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
02.09.2006 - 15:37
Markku
Account deleted
Written by [user id=5630] on 02.09.2006 at 01:41

You know the saying that "any publicity is good publicity". If someone goes and forms a counter-movement, they would acknowledge the common folk that we exist, therefore, it would make us more popular.

Why do you need to be popular?
03.09.2006 - 03:59
danzig111
Account deleted
wow.....it looks like the Hampster Metallers are gonna be crushed haha.
03.09.2006 - 20:31
Lupas
Maximus
Hi . I'm in now
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
03.09.2006 - 22:07
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I see. Add me to your friends list.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
03.09.2006 - 23:12
Baz Anderson
Staff
haha if i was going to join up, i would have 'Anthems To Smurf At Dusk' or something as my little thing
haha i find that rather amusing dont you. i hope you do anyway else ill look a bit stupid

i wont though, i never like to have signitures
04.09.2006 - 11:16
Black_Handed
A village idiot
well i even thought about somehow including my current favourite song....Akercocke - Seduced. but you see....it would be kinda....well....EXTREMELY silly )
----

04.09.2006 - 20:51
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Baz Anderson on 03.09.2006 at 23:12

haha if i was going to join up, i would have 'Anthems To Smurf At Dusk' or something as my little thing
haha i find that rather amusing dont you. i hope you do anyway else ill look a bit stupid

i wont though, i never like to have signitures

Haha, the joke itself wasn't too good, but the part around it made me laugh.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
04.09.2006 - 21:11
Baz Anderson
Staff
hahaha, thats the story of my life. hahaha
if i cant get people to laugh at one of my jokes, get them to laugh at me
05.09.2006 - 03:37
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Baz Anderson on 04.09.2006 at 21:11

if i cant get people to laugh at one of my jokes, get them to laugh at me

lmao that's awesome
05.09.2006 - 04:10
Baz Anderson
Staff
hahaha, i dont mind sacrificing some dignity to amuse some people once in a while. i like making people chuckle
06.09.2006 - 23:51
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
i demand more signatures parodying album names:

smurfs of the crucifix
fallen hampster of doom
the smurf is blue ... long live the smurf
turn loose the smurfs

im sure theres better ones that that. think up some yourself. im not the brains of this outfit
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
07.09.2006 - 02:45
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by -tom- on 06.09.2006 at 23:51

turn loose the smurfs

Two come in my mind 'my arms, your smurf' and 'still smurf'
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
07.09.2006 - 03:44
Endoftherainbow
Or something like these:
Smurfs In the Abyss
Vulgar Display of Smurfs
Reinventing the Smurfs
Smurfs From Hell
Black Smurf of Vengence
Dead Smurf, In A Dead World
Blessed are the Smurf
Follow the Smurf
Smurf.6
Fate of the Smurf

You can basically take any album name and put smurf in it.
07.09.2006 - 04:44
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
yeah...but some of those aren't really names though
07.09.2006 - 04:45
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
'Vulgar Display of Smurfs' I can just imagine that

Couple more:
'Chapter Of Obeisance Before Giving Breath To The Inert One In The Presence Of The Crescent Shaped Smurf Horns'
'Libation Unto The Shades Who Lurk In The Shadows Of The Temple Of The Smurf, Anhur'
'Destruction Of The Temple Of The Enemies Of Smurf'
----

Hellcunt Smurf
07.09.2006 - 04:52
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Paracoccidioidomicosis-smurf-proctitissarcomucosis

lol yeah...wouldn't work
07.09.2006 - 12:49
Black_Handed
A village idiot
hmm what about: "Smurf's Blood" "Storm of the Smurf's Bane" "Where Dead Smurfs Lie" or "None so Smurf" "Slit your Smurf" "Smurfmistress" "Open Face Smurfery" or "Spiritual Smurfing" or "Foul Smurf Autopsy" or "The Smurf That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...)" or "Deadnight Smurf" "Smurfbreeder" "Taste my Smurf"
----

07.09.2006 - 23:33
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Black_Handed on 07.09.2006 at 12:49

"Taste my Smurf"

this is the best. or misantrpic necro smurf, the spirirt of the smurf, oimai algeiou (the smurf), the calm before the smurf and smurf metal supremacy
----

08.09.2006 - 02:45
KryptoN
imperceptible
Smurfing the Antiu? Ok, I'll shut up.
09.09.2006 - 04:28
danzig111
Account deleted
Well Smurf Metallers, i am no longer on a fence. Finally I've made my decision. Lately i've been developing a disinterest in Extreme Metal. I don't much like it anymore. I still like a few extreme bands...... But i am a Melodic-Metaller (more specifically a Power Metaller). I find that extreme metal doesn't deliver that sort ov feeling which i now look for in music.

The extreme bands, well it's not that they don't make good music, they're great at what they do. it's just i can no longer connect with them on an emotional level. For me, music is very much about relating.

So therefore, in this thread, i make it official that it is no longer a question as it was for a long time. I am not Smurf Material!

But all in all, Gawd-Speed Smurf Metallers!
09.09.2006 - 11:23
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Ok. Your decision. Know I would have liked you to join us, but it doesn't matter anyway. Keep on headbanging!
----

10.09.2006 - 18:35
Black_Handed
A village idiot
well, ive had similar feeling this christmas. it started like a little dislike of vader. so i moved to opeth, then dragonforce, then apocalyptica finally resulting in my total incapability to listen to ANYTHING AT ALL. and then i found out i cant listen to anything. after about two months of desperation, the feeling i enjoy in extreme was BACK, bit different but even stronger (incredible relief). and since then ive been moving even more into more brutal stuff (Cryptopsy for example)
----