Metal Storm logo
Feminism

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 22.10.2006 - 20:47
I'm really tired of all the feminists who blames every single bad thing in the society on the men.

A few years ago the leader of the national organisation for women- and girl-helpcenters (dont know the proper english translation) said, in public, that all men are pigs. How the hell can she say something like that? How the hell can women draw the conclusion that ALL men are bad?
Afterwards, when it had been on the first page in every newspaper, there was a reporter who asked her if she still meant what she said. She answered "But all men ARE pigs. Don't YOU think so?"
When I heard that I was like "whoa!" I mean, she sounded like a freakin maniac. I was honestly scared.

Another feminist debate in Sweden was whether we would boycott the FIFA World Cup just because prostitution is legal in Germany. Some stupid feminist (can't remember name) wrote a blog about that men "should take their responsibility". She said that if you're not against it, you're with it. How the hell can she really believe that i can't enjoy football without having to fuck a prostitute after a game? Talk about preconceived opinions.
"Men are pigs" pfff... That fucking feminist blogger is nothing but a filthy animal.

Since a new party started in Swedish politics, Feministic Initiative, I am no longer a feminist. I do believe that men and women should be equal to eachother, but the word feminist has got a new meaning to me. Feminism is now a synonyme to the word "sexism".
This party wanted all men to pay a certain tax that would pay for the rehabilitation of beat up women. Fucking fascists!

And have you heard about the book "The SCUM-manifest"? The author basically says that men are the reason why the world is as bad as it is, and that all women should exterminate the male gender. Hmm, that sounds familiar somehow. Could it be MEIN KAMPF, written by freakin ADOLF HITLER??? Only the word "jew" has been replaced by the word "male".

I am not a feminist, but I am a feminimasculinist. I don't want women to run the world. I want both men AND women to do it. Therefore, I am a feminimasculinist.
All feminists should burn in hell. Boycott feminism.
12.11.2010 - 16:17
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Himann on 12.11.2010 at 16:03
Just out of interest, what kind of meals do you like exactly?

I think liking to cook for your man is a big factor. I dont see myself asking my wife/girlfriend to cook if she has a problem with it. I can probably cook for her if I'm at home or we'll have to eat out a bit. Not a big issue although it will probably cost us in terms of finance.

In your opinion, do women in general consider themselves superior or inferior to men? Or does it simply vary from person to person?

I like lots of different kinds of meals! I love Italian food, like pasta and pizza. I also really like curry, and Indian food. xD Meat is a big part of my diet also, which probably isnt surprising when I hate most veg. lol Although spinach is one of the rare veg that I do like, and it goes great with pasta dishes, and some meat ones too. Strangely, most of the veg that makes me throw up when its been cooked, I can eat fine when they're raw... Cheese is also one of my favourite foods, which again sucks because its not very healthy. lol

You're right, I think it is a big factor. It should be something that you want to do, not feel like it's something that you have to do. Although I do think in a way it would be my "duty" to do it, if I was at home while the man worked. That's not to say I wouldnt enjoy doing it, because I would. But I would also feel like its something I should do. Again, some feminists would likely shoot me for saying that... lol

I think it varies from person to person, to be honest. I personally dont consider myself as inferior or superior to men. I would say that most women who class themselves as "feminists" do think that woman are superior to men. Which to me is completely distorting what feminism originally stood for, which was equality for women. I would consider myself a feminist in as much as I believe there should be equality between the sexes, but that's as far as it goes. Id be uncomfortable calling myself a feminist now though, because so many women now who consider themselves that have agendas which I don't agree with.
13.11.2010 - 21:33
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Italian food? Cheese? Yum..!!! Love making dishes with cheese and yes, its awful for health, but I dont give a flying fuck. Meat of all types are awesome and everyone who feels otherwise is a vegetable!!

Agree too much with you tbh. You're awesome Angelic Storm!!!
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
14.11.2010 - 00:27
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Himann on 13.11.2010 at 21:33

Italian food? Cheese? Yum..!!! Love making dishes with cheese and yes, its awful for health, but I dont give a flying fuck. Meat of all types are awesome and everyone who feels otherwise is a vegetable!!

Agree too much with you tbh. You're awesome Angelic Storm!!!

Oh, awesome! xD I find cheese to be a very versatile ingredient, and put it in a lot of dishes. Even some dishes where you're not told to put it in. Its not good when you're watching your weight, but I enjoy it too much... Im like the female equivelant of Wallace! lol

Aww thank you for the compliment, it is appreciated!
26.12.2010 - 01:44
CzirjakMan
It's pretty offensive but at the same time extremely difficult to actually take seriously. I mean for the most part, when men make fun of women and stereotype and what not, its humorous and not meant seriously. When feminists bash half the human population, they mean it, feel it, and are certainly not kidding. This I see as monumentally childish and easy to right off. The problems in the world become this "he-said-she-said" bullshit and it's like high school on a national scale. The real problem is a lack of self-awareness
01.01.2011 - 06:36
rekkuza-
How did we get from feminism to cooking?? Have you guys tried frying thin, shaved slices of black forest ham in light olive oil? Sure, it is no REAL substitute for bacon, but it is a hell of a lot more easy on your arteries!! And it tastes less salty than most bacon you get at the grocery store! Everyone needs to enjoy cooking and eating good food. Male of female.

Also, I don't know about your countries' laws, but in Canada, if both a woman (or a minority group..) and a white man is equally qualified for a job, then the woman or minority group automatically gets the position. State law. That is a form of discrimination, and it, along with many other female-favouring laws were passed as a result of the government giving in to the whiny radical feminists a few decades ago.

I don't pretend to be an expert in politics, but I draw this information from what I have been taught.
----
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it- Oscar Wilde
01.01.2011 - 09:28
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by rekkuza- on 01.01.2011 at 06:36
Also, I don't know about your countries' laws, but in Canada, if both a woman (or a minority group..) and a white man is equally qualified for a job, then the woman or minority group automatically gets the position. State law. That is a form of discrimination, and it, along with many other female-favouring laws were passed as a result of the government giving in to the whiny radical feminists a few decades ago.

I don't pretend to be an expert in politics, but I draw this information from what I have been taught.

That most certainly doesnt happen here. Im sure if it was state law here, I would have heard about it. Men are still on average, being paid more for doing the same job as a woman over here. So it's the opposite here, women are still being discriminated against in the workplace.
01.01.2011 - 19:13
rekkuza-
Written by Angelic Storm on 01.01.2011 at 09:28

That most certainly doesnt happen here. Im sure if it was state law here, I would have heard about it. Men are still on average, being paid more for doing the same job as a woman over here. So it's the opposite here, women are still being discriminated against in the workplace.

That is indeed unfortunate to hear. See, I believe that all people should be treated equally in the workplace, if they have the same qualifications for the job, regardless of age, sex... etc. Well, I was actually thinking of moving to the UK someday....
----
01.01.2011 - 20:43
King Bonzo
Written by Angelic Storm on 01.01.2011 at 09:28

That's cause women suck at their jobs. All except for BLOW JOBS THAT IS!!!!!!!1111
01.01.2011 - 20:50
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by King Bonzo on 01.01.2011 at 20:43
That's cause women suck at their jobs. All except for BLOW JOBS THAT IS!!!!!!!1111

Its just as well for you, that I know you're only joking...
01.01.2011 - 20:53
King Bonzo
Written by Angelic Storm on 01.01.2011 at 20:50

Written by King Bonzo on 01.01.2011 at 20:43

Its just as well for you, that I know you're only joking...

am I that transparent?
01.01.2011 - 20:58
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by King Bonzo on 01.01.2011 at 20:53
am I that transparent?

No, just found it hard to believe that you could be that much of a chauvanistic meathead. lol Despite what your avatar might suggest.
01.01.2011 - 21:08
rekkuza-
Yeah, except for the girls who have a lock-jaw problem....
----
01.01.2011 - 22:04
King Bonzo
Written by rekkuza- on 01.01.2011 at 21:08

you just have to encourage them....
02.01.2011 - 00:10
rekkuza-
Written by King Bonzo on 01.01.2011 at 22:04

Written by rekkuza- on 01.01.2011 at 21:08

you just have to encourage them....

To not dismember you!!
----
02.01.2011 - 00:14
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Ive had lock-jaw before, its never lasted very long though..
02.01.2011 - 01:54
ß
Problem?

How did we get from feminism to cooking?? Have you guys tried frying thin, shaved slices of black forest ham in light olive oil? Sure, it is no REAL substitute for bacon, but it is a hell of a lot more easy on your arteries!! And it tastes less salty than most bacon you get at the grocery store! Everyone needs to enjoy cooking and eating good food. Male of female.

Well that there is a fine example of Affirmative action.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
02.01.2011 - 03:09
rekkuza-
Written by ß on 02.01.2011 at 01:54

Well that there is a fine example of Affirmative action.

Indeed. And it just disgraces women because it shows that the government needs to pamper us... Thus implying that we can't take care of ourselves with what is given...
----
02.01.2011 - 09:15
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by rekkuza- on 02.01.2011 at 03:09
Indeed. And it just disgraces women because it shows that the government needs to pamper us... Thus implying that we can't take care of ourselves with what is given...

But when "what is given", is actually unfair, and discriminatory, then something needs to be done to end that. It just sounds to me that in the case of Canada, they've gone completely the wrong way to go about doing that. In the UK, women are still being discriminated against in a lot of workplaces, and that is unacceptable. But Ive always been for equality only. We shouldnt be discriminated against just for being women, but by the same token, I wouldnt want men to start being discriminated against instead of us.
02.01.2011 - 21:46
Himann
Orm KrigGud

Ah new posts in the Feminism thread!! Wonderful. Disappointingly not enough comments about the food mentioned though.

The ham idea sounds good but I think you said it right when you said its not really a substitute for bacon. Personally I like a touch of salt in my food (savoury tooth and all). Bacon is awesome that way. Agree with you that its not the healthiest.

About that Canadian law thing, thats really messed up. There shouldn't be favouritism either way. I thought feminists wanted equal rights. not superior rights. Seriously, how did they ever agree to something as ridiculous as that when passing that bill?

As for my political knowledge, a five year old will probably have a more savvy idea of politics than me. Doesn't stop me from making stupid statements though.

@Angelic Storm, long time, hows life been treating u? Lousy as always? Heard the weather in that part of the world is charming as ever.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
03.01.2011 - 00:56
rekkuza-
Written by Angelic Storm on 02.01.2011 at 09:15

But when "what is given", is actually unfair, and discriminatory, then something needs to be done to end that. It just sounds to me that in the case of Canada, they've gone completely the wrong way to go about doing that. In the UK, women are still being discriminated against in a lot of workplaces, and that is unacceptable. But Ive always been for equality only. We shouldnt be discriminated against just for being women, but by the same token, I wouldnt want men to start being discriminated against instead of us.

Hm, how are women mistreated, and in what types of workplaces?
----
03.01.2011 - 00:56
rekkuza-
Written by Angelic Storm on 02.01.2011 at 09:15

Hm, how are women mistreated, and in what types of workplaces?
----
03.01.2011 - 06:42
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Himann on 02.01.2011 at 21:46
Ah new posts in the Feminism thread!! Wonderful. Disappointingly not enough comments about the food mentioned though.

About that Canadian law thing, thats really messed up. There shouldn't be favouritism either way. I thought feminists wanted equal rights. not superior rights. Seriously, how did they ever agree to something as ridiculous as that when passing that bill?

@Angelic Storm, long time, hows life been treating u? Lousy as always? Heard the weather in that part of the world is charming as ever.

Oh, I can quite easily chat about food if you want! lol I need to try and lose some weight this year though... *sighs*

Feminism WAS about equal rights. Too many feminists these days seem to want superior rights for us while dressing them up as "equal rights". Kinda why I woulnd't wish to be seen as a feminist anymore, it has a really bad image now, due to the femi-nazi brigade.

It has been a long time. hehe

Lousy? Yep, pretty much. Ive had a stomach bug for nearly a whole week now, which hasnt been very nice.
Anyways, thanx for asking! And how are you?

@Rekkuza: I meant the women being paid less than men for doing the same job thing.
03.01.2011 - 08:38
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by Angelic Storm on 03.01.2011 at 06:42

Oh, I can quite easily chat about food if you want! lol I need to try and lose some weight this year though... *sighs*

Feminism WAS about equal rights. Too many feminists these days seem to want superior rights for us while dressing them up as "equal rights". Kinda why I woulnd't wish to be seen as a feminist anymore, it has a really bad image now, due to the femi-nazi brigade.

It has been a long time. hehe

Lousy? Yep, pretty much. Ive had a stomach bug for nearly a whole week now, which hasnt been very nice.
Anyways, thanx for asking! And how are you?

@Rekkuza: I meant the women being paid less than men for doing the same job thing.

I think we all need to lose a bit of weight. Specially the case after December I reckon. Having said that I did try to cut back a bit this year but have to see what the scales say.

So you used to be a feminist? How come?

That sucks about the stomach bug. I had a bit of a flu myself and I think there has been all sorts of illnesses and ailments doing the rounds at the end of last year. Hope you get better though. As for me I've been travelling a bit. Went back to Norway for a few days which was good fun and got back here in time for more partying here with some friends. Life is going alright but loads of uncertainity on how it will hold up going into the new year. First day back at work today and dreadfully sleepy and hungover.
----

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
03.01.2011 - 21:45
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Himann on 03.01.2011 at 08:38
I think we all need to lose a bit of weight. Specially the case after December I reckon. Having said that I did try to cut back a bit this year but have to see what the scales say.

So you used to be a feminist? How come?

That sucks about the stomach bug. I had a bit of a flu myself and I think there has been all sorts of illnesses and ailments doing the rounds at the end of last year. Hope you get better though. As for me I've been travelling a bit. Went back to Norway for a few days which was good fun and got back here in time for more partying here with some friends. Life is going alright but loads of uncertainity on how it will hold up going into the new year. First day back at work today and dreadfully sleepy and hungover.

Yep, Im heavier now than i was a month ago, definitely. lol Though I needed to lose weight even before that...

I wasn't a feminist. At least not in terms of participating in any physical activism. But I did support the cause of equal rights for women, but then I think most women did. I guess the difference is, there was a time when I wouldn't have minded being called a feminist. But I would mind it nowadays, because that term has so many negative connotations atttached to it now, and many so-called "feminists" have an agenda I neither support, or agree with.

Yeah, I think a lot of people were falling ill during the end of the year, and I just happened to be one of the unlucky ones who caught something. And thanks. It is a bit better now, although Im still feeling a bit queezy. Hmm, sounds like you had a lovely holidays though! lol Xd
04.01.2011 - 17:07
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by Angelic Storm on 03.01.2011 at 21:45

Yep, Im heavier now than i was a month ago, definitely. lol Though I needed to lose weight even before that...

I wasn't a feminist. At least not in terms of participating in any physical activism. But I did support the cause of equal rights for women, but then I think most women did. I guess the difference is, there was a time when I wouldn't have minded being called a feminist. But I would mind it nowadays, because that term has so many negative connotations atttached to it now, and many so-called "feminists" have an agenda I neither support, or agree with.

Yeah, I think a lot of people were falling ill during the end of the year, and I just happened to be one of the unlucky ones who caught something. And thanks. It is a bit better now, although Im still feeling a bit queezy. Hmm, sounds like you had a lovely holidays though! lol Xd

Yeah December does hit the waistline. Really lazy to resume my gym schedule as well but surprisingly looks like i haven't put on much. Except in the cheeks, they've gotten a bit chubbier and there's no way to lose it. Can't exactly lift weights with my face can I.

Got this from Wikipedia: Feminism refers to movements aimed at establishing and defending equal political, economic, and social rights and equal opportunities for women. Its concepts overlap with those of women's rights. Some people argue that gender is a social construction that harms all people; feminism thus seeks to liberate men as well as women.

Based on that I suppose what you could say is that some Feminists have abused the purpose Feminism was created for. Are Feminism and Womens Rights the same thing or are they linked but completely divided?

Yeah had a nice holiday. Most holidays are quite eventful and fun for me though although health almost messed it up for me this time. Hope you're feeling better.
----

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
07.01.2011 - 14:25
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Himann on 04.01.2011 at 17:07
Yeah December does hit the waistline. Really lazy to resume my gym schedule as well but surprisingly looks like i haven't put on much. Except in the cheeks, they've gotten a bit chubbier and there's no way to lose it. Can't exactly lift weights with my face can I.

Got this from Wikipedia: Feminism refers to movements aimed at establishing and defending equal political, economic, and social rights and equal opportunities for women. Its concepts overlap with those of women's rights. Some people argue that gender is a social construction that harms all people; feminism thus seeks to liberate men as well as women.

Based on that I suppose what you could say is that some Feminists have abused the purpose Feminism was created for. Are Feminism and Womens Rights the same thing or are they linked but completely divided?

Yeah had a nice holiday. Most holidays are quite eventful and fun for me though although health almost messed it up for me this time. Hope you're feeling better.

Lifting weights with your face? Now there's a novel idea! Every area of our bodies get bigger when we put on weight, including the face. Im sure Ive gone up a bra size with all my weight gain. I got on my excercise bike this morning for the first time in a while, think I'll need to make it a regular thing again if I want to shift some of this fat. *sighs*

There are similar goals for both feminism and women's rights, but I think they are divded and seperate, especially now. Feminism has some agendas that goes beyond basic equality, so it's a different thing I think. I do think that these days many feminists have abused the original purpose it was created for. Hence why I wouldnt wish to be known as that.

Im glad you were still able to have a good time even thought you weren't feeling too good. Winter illnesses can really be a drag. And thank you, my stomach is a lot better than it was. There's still lingering symptoms, but the worst of it is gone now. xD
07.01.2011 - 15:21
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by Angelic Storm on 07.01.2011 at 14:25

Lifting weights with your face? Now there's a novel idea! Every area of our bodies get bigger when we put on weight, including the face. Im sure Ive gone up a bra size with all my weight gain. I got on my excercise bike this morning for the first time in a while, think I'll need to make it a regular thing again if I want to shift some of this fat. *sighs*

There are similar goals for both feminism and women's rights, but I think they are divded and seperate, especially now. Feminism has some agendas that goes beyond basic equality, so it's a different thing I think. I do think that these days many feminists have abused the original purpose it was created for. Hence why I wouldnt wish to be known as that.

Im glad you were still able to have a good time even thought you weren't feeling too good. Winter illnesses can really be a drag. And thank you, my stomach is a lot better than it was. There's still lingering symptoms, but the worst of it is gone now. xD

Yeah I get your point. Dont want to have muscles on my face. Damn cheeks are annoying though. My face has become rounder over the years which is not good. I dont think gaining a bra size is anything to complain about, well from a male perspective anyway lol.

Was there some particular event/theory that turned you against feminism?

Yeah cant let something as mundane as the flu spoil all my fun now can I. Glad to hear that you're better now. Whole lot of people I know have got really badly sick during this period and almost all of them have lingering symptoms. Some sort of flu mania IMO.
----

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
07.01.2011 - 15:56
Yavanna
Funny reading you people talking about exercises and loosing weight, I almost thought I was the only one here who needs a diet. I have to go to my brother´s graduation party and nothing fits me well enough.
@Angelic Storm: I would be really happy if I would gain a bra size when I get weight, the problem is that actually doesn´t happen for me.
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
07.01.2011 - 16:11
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Himann on 07.01.2011 at 15:21
Yeah I get your point. Dont want to have muscles on my face. Damn cheeks are annoying though. My face has become rounder over the years which is not good. I dont think gaining a bra size is anything to complain about, well from a male perspective anyway lol.

Was there some particular event/theory that turned you against feminism?

Yeah cant let something as mundane as the flu spoil all my fun now can I. Glad to hear that you're better now. Whole lot of people I know have got really badly sick during this period and almost all of them have lingering symptoms. Some sort of flu mania IMO.

Yep, I dont like the extra baggage all over me due to being fat, my face is pretty big now as well, which is a very bad thing... Yeah well, I wouldnt really complain about gaining a bra size if I didnt have to put on a load of weight to acheive that. lol I dont think many men like fat women, regardless of their breast size.

Nah, I dont think it was one particular event or moment that turned me against it. It was more of a gradual thing. I started seeing some feminists displaying attitudes that I didnt like, and seeing the agenda becoming something I didnt agree with, so I turned my back on it. I think the change in feminism from what it was, to what it is now was a gradual process, so for me it was just seeing a disintegration of the values until it went too far for me to wish to be associated with it. The whole trying to put men down and stuff... it just didnt sit well with me at all. Im still very much for women's rights of course though. lol

What? Flu isnt "mundane". You must be Iron Man or something if you think that. Yep, the lingering symptoms are a bit of downer but Im glad the worst of it is over. Flu mania? That sounds about right...

@Yavanna: You obviously havent put on enough weight for that to happen. You'd need to be very overweight before you'd start seeing a change there.
08.02.2011 - 03:49
Modern/ Neo-Feminism has lost all sight of what the original feminist movement was all about. Feminism is about equality. Neo-feminists are just as bad as the "sexists" they hate, and they are now becoming what they should be despising.
----
Love The Bomb