Metal Storm logo
Sex

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 14.10.2008 - 19:53
new topic about sex, discuss techniques, frustrations, fetishes etc. here. remember not to be too childish and not to be too goddamn serious either, friendly jokes are welcome here.
25.07.2011 - 14:15
JD
Account deleted
Well when I decided to refuse, we were actually sitting on her bed(I shouldn't go to her home in the first place), anyway when I said to her that I need to go home, she looked at me with a crazy eyes(the no you didn't, no you didn't eyes), and a stupid cute smile, and she tried even to seduce me more :p ,again stupid me.
25.07.2011 - 17:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=28526] on 25.07.2011 at 14:15

Well when I decided to refuse, we were actually sitting on her bed(I shouldn't go to her home in the first place), anyway when I said to her that I need to go home, she looked at me with a crazy eyes(the no you didn't, no you didn't eyes), and a stupid cute smile, and she tried even to seduce me more :p ,again stupid me.

it was mistace, then you shoodnt go to her house, you can hurt her feelings, but still what is done has done you cant change it
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.07.2011 - 17:30
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=28526] on 25.07.2011 at 12:16

Once I refused to have sex with a hot chick, because I thought I had a feelings for my ex g.f which wasn't my g.f at the time. Stupid me.

As a person with high moral standards I say you did the right thing. Because feelings are most important and one shouldn't have sex with someone whom one doesn't have feelings for. This way it's very easy to hurt the other and get hurt yourself.

Then again... in your place I would've gladly done her... all night... seriously, if she was really hot and also wanted it herself... why the hell not!

But once again, no worries, you did the right thing...
25.07.2011 - 18:29
JD
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 25.07.2011 at 17:30

Written by [user id=28526] on 25.07.2011 at 12:16

Once I refused to have sex with a hot chick, because I thought I had a feelings for my ex g.f which wasn't my g.f at the time. Stupid me.

As a person with high moral standards I say you did the right thing. Because feelings are most important and one shouldn't have sex with someone whom one doesn't have feelings for. This way it's very easy to hurt the other and get hurt yourself.

Then again... in your place I would've gladly done her... all night... seriously, if she was really hot and also wanted it herself... why the hell not!

But once again, no worries, you did the right thing...

I don't think that I will do the same thing again, if it did happens(except if were in love), because I couldn't stop thinking of this situation, In other words am still blaming myself for sayin no(I wasn't in a relationship why the hell I said no), specially that she's living in the same neighborhood, so I see her alot(always awkward), plus she's in a relationship now. I actually saw her today, we just said "Hi" to each others. I don't have any kind of feelings for her but its just that... I can't stop thinking of this..

@K7 yeah dude i know it was a mistake, but she asked me more than 10 times to go to her home, for drinking, and I said no, but eventually I did.
15.09.2011 - 15:01
fabregassed
Account deleted
How do you break the awkwardness with a friend who just asked me to be an f buddy?
15.09.2011 - 22:10
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=115335] on 15.09.2011 at 15:01

How do you break the awkwardness with a friend who just asked me to be an f buddy?

You be teh f buddy.

Depends of course... if the friend is a pretty pretty girl and provided that becoming f buddies won't cause any serious problems... such as... if she's married (especially married to your friend)... trust me, being a love-boy of some woman who's in a relationship is something that can and will cause problems in your life/if you do it without the rubber and you might get her pregnant or get some sti's/continue the list with any other dark scenario...

BUT... when it's sure that you becoming f buddies with a pretty girl won't cause any long-term problems in the lives of both of you, you break the awkwardness with a "F YEAH!"
It's that simple...
15.09.2011 - 22:19
fabregassed
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 15.09.2011 at 22:10

Written by [user id=115335] on 15.09.2011 at 15:01

You be teh f buddy.

Depends of course... if the friend is a pretty pretty girl and provided that becoming f buddies won't cause any serious problems... such as... if she's married (especially married to your friend)... trust me, being a love-boy of some woman who's in a relationship is something that can and will cause problems in your life/if you do it without the rubber and you might get her pregnant or get some sti's/continue the list with any other dark scenario...

BUT... when it's sure that you becoming f buddies with a pretty girl won't cause any long-term problems in the lives of both of you, you break the awkwardness with a "F YEAH!"
It's that simple...

Na the problem is..

1) She's a close friend, and I dont want to lose her. I'm sure that if we do this, we'll drift apart and not have the same relationship.
2) I'm a muslim, and don't want to have sex before marriage. Even though I did when I used to be in a relationship before. I now deeply regret it.

So after I said no.. she wont return my calls etc... But I just wanna talk to her and ask to move on and forget about it.

BTW, that wolverine style you've got going looks pretty awesome.. Is it pretty low maintenence?
15.09.2011 - 22:51
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=115335] on 15.09.2011 at 22:19

Na the problem is..

1) She's a close friend, and I dont want to lose her. I'm sure that if we do this, we'll drift apart and not have the same relationship.
2) I'm a muslim, and don't want to have sex before marriage. Even though I did when I used to be in a relationship before. I now deeply regret it.

So after I said no.. she wont return my calls etc... But I just wanna talk to her and ask to move on and forget about it.

BTW, that wolverine style you've got going looks pretty awesome.. Is it pretty low maintenence?

Yep... these are also some types of problems that make these kinds of situation very difficult and painful.

It's offtopic but my hair grows out from the sides of my head and points upwards itself... If I want a non-wolverine hairdo, I need to slick the hair back with gel... I can also slick the hair to the sides but even the hardest gel has problems holding it still which might result even more wolverine hairdo... seems I got mutant hair or sth... Or I can wear a hat...
15.09.2011 - 23:31
JD
Account deleted

-------
Ok now seriously back on topic.
15.09.2011 - 23:44
fabregassed
Account deleted
^ Is that a schenker guitar?
16.09.2011 - 00:59
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=28526] on 15.09.2011 at 23:31

-------
Ok now seriously back on topic.

Uff... yellow spandex... can anything possibly be more cheesy than that?

Yep... back on topic now...
16.09.2011 - 13:01
JD
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 16.09.2011 at 00:59

can anything possibly be more cheesy than that?

Maybe this?

16.09.2011 - 13:34
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=28526] on 16.09.2011 at 13:01

Written by Ernis on 16.09.2011 at 00:59

can anything possibly be more cheesy than that?

Maybe this?

At least no yellow spandex...
20.09.2011 - 23:46
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
I'm still a miserable virgin................................................................................................................................not
03.10.2011 - 06:40
MetallicA
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 23.06.2011 at 19:23

Written by [user id=115335] on 23.06.2011 at 19:20

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 23.06.2011 at 19:18

Written by [user id=115335] on 23.06.2011 at 18:50

Really? I hate the smell... It always smells like.....

you shouldn't have sex with all that fish ...
just kidding.... i dont know... the smell...i don't sense it afterwards ...

It's not after, it's during. Not everytime, but it's really off putting.

i dont know ....maybe i just dont notice it...

hahahaha holy fuck! just wow

I've never smelled that either during or after. Neither me nor my boyfriend smell like fish
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
03.10.2011 - 11:48
ANGEL REAPER
Written by MetallicA on 03.10.2011 at 06:40

I've never smelled that either during or after. Neither me nor my boyfriend smell like fish

yeah fab just add completely new dimension to saying "He sleep with the fishes"
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
03.10.2011 - 18:19
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 03.10.2011 at 11:48

Written by MetallicA on 03.10.2011 at 06:40

yeah fab just add completely new dimension to saying "He sleep with the fishes"

But he's completely right you know, I've experienced it too. Its strange because its there with some women and not others.

On another note, I dont think its possible for the girl to smell it. I genuinely think you need a Y chromosome to identify it due to some sort of hormone thingy.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
03.10.2011 - 20:17
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Himann on 03.10.2011 at 18:19
I genuinely think you need a Y chromosome to identify it due to some sort of hormone thingy.

Like smelling anthrax. Not everyone can do it.

On a serious note, chicks who smell like fish simply need to wash themselves with odorless soap. Douching is a big no-no because it kills all the bacteria that keep the vaginal wall healthy, and despite what our generation thinks about pubic hair, women who have at least a landing strip have a better chance of fighting infection.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.10.2011 - 20:36
fabregassed
Account deleted
Whenever I smell sea food now, I actually wretch because it reminds me of vagina. Infact theres a flavour of crisps that almost made me throw up because of the smell.
03.10.2011 - 20:58
JD
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 03.10.2011 at 20:17

On a serious note, chicks who smell like fish simply need to wash themselves with odorless soap. Douching is a big no-no because it kills all the bacteria that keep the vaginal wall healthy, and despite what our generation thinks about pubic hair, women who have at least a landing strip have a better chance of fighting infection.

Thank you Dr.Troy

03.10.2011 - 23:27
Ernis
狼獾

But he's completely right you know, I've experienced it too. Its strange because its there with some women and not others.

On another note, I dont think its possible for the girl to smell it. I genuinely think you need a Y chromosome to identify it due to some sort of hormone thingy.

Hygiene... and I think the ability to detect the presence or absence of hygiene does not require any chromosome nor mutation of DNA...
04.10.2011 - 00:02
fabregassed
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 03.10.2011 at 23:27

Hygiene... and I think the ability to detect the presence or absence of hygiene does not require any chromosome nor mutation of DNA...

Nah.. Its not hygiene. I made her shower before like 1000 times. Its not with every girl though.
04.10.2011 - 00:21
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=115335] on 04.10.2011 at 00:02

Nah.. Its not hygiene. I made her shower before like 1000 times. Its not with every girl though.

Then there's something about the substance used for intimate hygiene... For girls the hygiene procedures require more care and precision because they are a lot more tender and also susceptible to all kinds of infections, fungi, hormonal/bacterial imbalance and whatnot. This doesn't mean none of this cannot be taken care of...
04.10.2011 - 00:53
fabregassed
Account deleted
Ah well.... I wont be getting any action for a while... lol
04.10.2011 - 05:19
MetallicA
Written by [user id=115335] on 03.10.2011 at 20:36

Whenever I smell sea food now, I actually wretch because it reminds me of vagina. Infact theres a flavour of crisps that almost made me throw up because of the smell.

I am so glad I don't have this problem! I had some fish earlier this evening mmmmmmmm

unrelated but related to the topic...I moved away for school so consequently I haven't gotten any in almost a month.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
04.10.2011 - 10:15
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by Ernis on 04.10.2011 at 00:21

Written by [user id=115335] on 04.10.2011 at 00:02

Then there's something about the substance used for intimate hygiene... For girls the hygiene procedures require more care and precision because they are a lot more tender and also susceptible to all kinds of infections, fungi, hormonal/bacterial imbalance and whatnot. This doesn't mean none of this cannot be taken care of...

Did some light reading/googling on this and seems it may be some sort of bacteria and not necessarily a major hygenic issue. Its quite a common infection called bacterial vaginosis. Google it.

On another different note, my ex is back in the country. Dont want another relationship with her (once was enough) but wouldn't mind a bit of sex if I can manage it without too much commitment.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
04.10.2011 - 12:22
ANGEL REAPER

it can get you in some serious shit,like the one happened to me...but that is one long story...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
04.10.2011 - 16:59
fabregassed
Account deleted

Is that ad banner just a coincidence?
04.10.2011 - 21:07
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Himann on 04.10.2011 at 10:15

Did some light reading/googling on this and seems it may be some sort of bacteria and not necessarily a major hygenic issue. Its quite a common infection called bacterial vaginosis. Google it.

I googled it somewhat reluctantly and then I laughed...

Seems that if anything on this earth is bacterial, it's vaginosis...

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 04.10.2011 at 12:22

it can get you in some serious shit,like the one happened to me...but that is one long story...

Stories like this, in fact, are never meant to be shared with wide audiences anyway...
04.10.2011 - 21:49
fabregassed
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 04.10.2011 at 12:22

I like long stories