Metal Storm logo
Discuss the worst movie you have seen

Original post

Posted by Damnated, 04.06.2006 - 15:34
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl
14.02.2011 - 01:20
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

I was highly anticipating this one, waited in line for hours to see the opening show and almost peed myself because I didn't want to lose my seat. Then the movie began. Terrible pacing. Bad "Documentary-Style" execution. The 3D gimmick was kind of cool but only because you felt like you could really reach out and touch Justin. Maybe it's the disappointment of seeing all the other fans, I honestly thought I was special... his "Baby"
14.02.2011 - 01:30
Susan
Smeghead
Elite
^ epic
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
14.03.2011 - 18:32
Krankheit
Account deleted
Outlander. About a man from a far off planet who comes to earth, more precisely Norway, and helps the vikings to fight a big alien monster. This movie is horrible. Bad acting and a lot of factual errors. Many of the scenes in this movie have you seen in films like LOTR and The 13th warrior.
15.03.2011 - 08:24
whatsacow
Written by Introspekrieg on 14.02.2011 at 01:20

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

I was highly anticipating this one, waited in line for hours to see the opening show and almost peed myself because I didn't want to lose my seat. Then the movie began. Terrible pacing. Bad "Documentary-Style" execution. The 3D gimmick was kind of cool but only because you felt like you could really reach out and touch Justin. Maybe it's the disappointment of seeing all the other fans, I honestly thought I was special... his "Baby"

What are you talking about? This is 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than anything Scorcese has done, or that Nolan douche. This is the single greatest movie ever made. I thought the pacing was what made the movie. I thought the documentary style was incredible. Although there should have been more topless Beiber scenes... It would have made my day....
*sighs*
Oh well. I'll just have to wait for the sex tape he puts out with Usher...
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
16.03.2011 - 17:05
Well... Maybe because it's the last I saw, it's the worst ever! I saw it yesterday. It's called Torrente, the fourth one of a really crap series of movie starring Torrente (Santiago Segura, a Spanish actor and the director of the movie). Some people love it, and if you can see it at TV you can have a nice time, some laughs and so, but it was a total waste of money. I went to the cinema with my friends because it was the birthday of one of them, but it was... horrible!!

If you are not white, you can feel really hurt with the movie... And I, for my part, ended up sick of breasts! u.u
18.03.2011 - 23:10
TrollandDie
The Room-brilliant for entertainment value but in terms of writing, acting, direction, editing, etc., it's unbelievably awful.
Especially for a movie that cost 8 MILLION DOLLARS to make!
----
Hello, my name is Mr......Snrub and I think it would be a capital idea to invest the money back in the nuclear plant.
21.03.2011 - 01:43
WickedBuddhi
The Happening
21.03.2011 - 18:18
Aeonian_Lich
The Gate 2
29.03.2011 - 17:14
FaridMasud
The most horrible movie I heard of was Dragon Ball the one with the kid from high school dance or something made by disney...Noobs..
29.03.2011 - 17:47
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by FaridMasud on 29.03.2011 at 17:14

The most horrible movie I heard of was Dragon Ball the one with the kid from high school dance or something made by disney...Noobs..

You should see the American version of the show Shameless... some familiar faces from that awful movie.
29.03.2011 - 17:58
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Introspekrieg on 29.03.2011 at 17:47

You should see the American version of the show Shameless... some familiar faces from that awful movie.

Emmy Rossum is a terrible actress. Her best film? Mystic River. Not just because the movie/book is awesome, but because she dies.

The Phantom? Bad. Day After Tomorrow? Bad. Poseidon? A lot worse than bad. She's as bad an actor as the movies she plays in.

As for Shameless - I'm a pretty big Macy fan. Magnolia (one of my all-time favorites), Edmond (even though I didn't like the movie), Fargo (same as Edmond, even though people apparently love the movie), Thank You For Smoking (pretty funny movie), Boogie Nights (enough said)... Pretty good actor if you ask me.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
29.03.2011 - 18:15
Yasmine
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.03.2011 at 17:58

Written by Introspekrieg on 29.03.2011 at 17:47

Emmy Rossum is a terrible actress. Her best film? Mystic River. Not just because the movie/book is awesome, but because she dies.

The Phantom? Bad. Day After Tomorrow? Bad. Poseidon? A lot worse than bad. She's as bad an actor as the movies she plays in.

As for Shameless - I'm a pretty big Macy fan. Magnolia (one of my all-time favorites), Edmond (even though I didn't like the movie), Fargo (same as Edmond, even though people apparently love the movie), Thank You For Smoking (pretty funny movie), Boogie Nights (enough said)... Pretty good actor if you ask me.

I LOVED Mystic River.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
01.04.2011 - 05:27
Webimpulse
I liked some pretty bad movies, but one of the few movies I saw in the theater and really wanted my two hours back after seeing was The Marine. That was the one with John Cena (the WWE wrestler). Ugh. Total waste of time. It was boring and nonsensical. Most unconvincing villain ever in that movie. I'm still kicking myself for wanting to see it.
01.04.2011 - 05:55
Yasmine
Written by Webimpulse on 01.04.2011 at 05:27

I liked some pretty bad movies, but one of the few movies I saw in the theater and really wanted my two hours back after seeing was The Marine. That was the one with John Cena (the WWE wrestler). Ugh. Total waste of time. It was boring and nonsensical. Most unconvincing villain ever in that movie. I'm still kicking myself for wanting to see it.

The happening or 300.

The villain in the MArine was terrible, I agree!
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
03.04.2011 - 08:37
whatsacow
Written by WickedBuddhi on 21.03.2011 at 01:43

The Happening

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck that was a steaming pile of shit. How could a movie about running from the wind possible be any good?!
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
12.05.2011 - 02:41
Llort
Oh man, I LOVE The Room! To the extent that I have been to see it at a screening, and probably will be doing so again in a week or so >_<.

Anyone seen Tommy Wiseau's latest work of genius, The House That Drips Blood on Alex? Tis only a short unfortunately, but I assure you that it is a wonderful 10 minutes. http://www.atom.com/channel/channel_the_house_that_drips_blood_on_alex/

Any fans of the 'So bad its good' stuff need to check out Yor: Hunter from the Future. Think Conan meets Star Trek with an awesome disco theme tune and you're well on your way.

As for films so atrocious that to be aware of their existance saddens me however, the prize has to go to Epic Movie. Ergh..
13.05.2011 - 00:06
whatsacow
Avatar: When a movie has to rely entirely on visuals to captivate you, it can't be any good.

Sucker Punch: A very pathetic effort. Terrible action scenes that are stuck on God Mode, uninteresting characters, a rape story tacked on to give this piece of shit supposed depth. Although the soundtrack was awesome. And the chicks were hot...
----
13.05.2011 - 00:57
Yasmine

Sucker Punch I refuse to watch that and Fast 5.
----
13.05.2011 - 01:24
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by consign2oblivion on 16.03.2011 at 17:05

Well... Maybe because it's the last I saw, it's the worst ever! I saw it yesterday. It's called Torrente, the fourth one of a really crap series of movie starring Torrente (Santiago Segura, a Spanish actor and the director of the movie). Some people love it, and if you can see it at TV you can have a nice time, some laughs and so, but it was a total waste of money. I went to the cinema with my friends because it was the birthday of one of them, but it was... horrible!!

If you are not white, you can feel really hurt with the movie... And I, for my part, ended up sick of breasts! u.u

I knew some spaniard was going to post this someday hahaha. Didn't saw the fourth, I had enough with the first 2 (they were pretty shitty).
You have a good laugh if you're with the "no thinking-brain dead" attitude but what I find sad is that spanish people (specially among the youth) idolize this dude. I mean, it's the most seen spanish movie ever. It gives you a good idea how fucking retard people are over here
13.05.2011 - 02:06
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
I used to think I knew what a "bad film" was until I became obsessed with Mystery Science Theater 3000. Introduced me to some real stinkers. Seriously, watch Beast of Yucca Flats and try to NOT feel uncomfortable from its baffling and oddly pretentious shittiness. D:

But as far as more modern movies are concerned... Crank 2 is probably the most awful failed-high-school-art-project-like piece of shit I've seen. So bad, it made me nauseous. :x
13.05.2011 - 02:19
Llort
^MST3K is quite awesome, havent seen the Yucca Flats episode, but Monster A Go Go... Just... WOW.
13.05.2011 - 06:40
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Crank for sure, I didn't even bother with the second. Avatar was crap as well, james camaroons kid could have probably done better. Half baked was another crappy movie, worst stoner movie i've seen. I had heard good reviews so i decided to watch it.
Hmmm there isn't a 'Best stoner movie' thread is there?
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
13.05.2011 - 07:06
Yasmine
Crank is bad, Avatar is just getting slam by chest thumping males. Is it a good movie? No, worst ever? No.

All you have to do is watch Sleep away camp 3 and nearly every movie here seems decent.
----
13.05.2011 - 07:32
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Haha yeah Avatar was not the worst movie I've seen, but still it was quite crap for the amount of hype it got. Oh the other avatar movie, the last airbender one was really bad as well. Especially if you watched the Tv series, which i liked. The worst part is that there are going to be 2 more movies directed by shyamalan
I think most of those teen movies are quite shite as well. Especially the american pie franchise. It was good till the 3rd part and then it just got very irritating.
I haven't seen Sleep away camp 3
----

Last fm
Don't click here
13.05.2011 - 07:57
Yasmine
I don't recommend seeing it, I mean the end of the first one is at least amusing., lol
----
13.05.2011 - 09:13
whatsacow
Written by Yasmine on 13.05.2011 at 07:06

Crank is bad, Avatar is just getting slam by chest thumping males. Is it a good movie? No, worst ever? No.

All you have to do is watch Sleep away camp 3 and nearly every movie here seems decent.

While avatar isn't the worst thing ever, it is so painfully average and unoriginal, that even the shit: i.e anything american pie has done... EVER! beats it because there was actually something good or bad in them that made them stick in my mind. Avatar is just simply forgettable.
----
13.05.2011 - 10:08
Yasmine
I do agree with that, it is in fact quite forgettable. But thats good, the worst movies you WISH you could forget them.

For me that's 300, Sleep away Camp 3, Fast & Furious, Bad Boys.
----
13.05.2011 - 10:39
XV535Virago
Donnie Darko & Unglorious Bastards. No matter how many times i've seen them, still unable to understand what the heck are about..
----
True norwegian Dimmu Burger : zero tolerance to pickles must be issued!
13.05.2011 - 11:07
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by XV535Virago on 13.05.2011 at 10:39

Donnie Darko & Unglorious Bastards. No matter how many times i've seen them, still unable to understand what the heck are about..

Whaaaa??? Seriously? Those 2 movies are freaking awesome. Though i heard the sequel to Donnie Darko, something about his sisiter was crap.
Inglorious Bastards was awesome as well Christoph Waltz...thats all i gotta say
----

Last fm
Don't click here
13.05.2011 - 15:20
whatsacow
Written by XV535Virago on 13.05.2011 at 10:39

Donnie Darko is incredibly easy to understand. Dude gets saved by bunny, fucks shit up, realises life would be better if he had've died in plane crash, goes back, kills himself. Simple. Its just pretentious bastards version of The Butterfly Effect.
----