Metal Storm logo
Things that make you happy

Original post

Posted by Nexus, 18.11.2009 - 19:00
All right, so everyones bitching about things that make em sad, or things that piss em off ... but man, enough of this negativity! We got enough of that shite circulating around this world as it is without us harvesting and exacerbating it. Lets talk about and celebrate what makes us happy for once!

Music! Particularly metal! ... And even more so, Thrash metal to be exact. Fuck yeah!
Beer!
Sunny days : )
Sunsets
People who genuinely care about others, and want to help each other out
Positive people
Honest people (or as honest as they can possibly be)
People who like to party as much as I do (without losing themselves completely)
People who are able to discuss something intelligent

And yeah, searched about 7 pages back, got to be too much of a strenuous task for me to keep looking back to see if anyone had posted a topic similar to this. If there is one, then feel free to trash this thread.
20.11.2009 - 22:31
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by X-Ray Rod on 20.11.2009 at 19:41
You're not alone... Cats makes me happy as well. I only have one and that is Sofia... I got her when she was just the size of my hand. So she's very friendly with all the people...

It really makes me smile everytime I go to the station to take the bus and well.. My house is right next to the station so my cat use to follow me to the station and we both wait for the bus and when I get in she go home or just play around in the trees... It's always a nice way to start the day with a cat who says "Good bye and have a nice day"

Aww, that's really cute! <3

My cat does stuff like that as well. It's also like he sits and waits for me to come home, cos when I open the door, he's always there to greet me. If I've brought shopping back, he'll follow me, and cuddle up to the bags...probably thinks there's stuff for him no doubt!
20.11.2009 - 22:34
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Angelic Storm on 20.11.2009 at 22:31

and cuddle up to the bags...probably thinks there's stuff for him no doubt!

My cat is in love with bags and boxes... even if they are empty. You can open a bag in front of her and she will get in and just stay there. I never understood why but she was born in a box after all and stayed there until a friend of mine found her [she was born in the woods by a wild cat... kinda awesome] so she probably liked boxes and bags all the time.

Some other thing that makes me happy erm... mmm, damn... I'm a miserable bastard, I guess that I enjoy the rain but only when I'm inside or when I have an umbrella with me.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
20.11.2009 - 23:27
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
I hate sunny days! so, cloudy days makes me happy!
21.11.2009 - 00:09
Ernis
狼獾
ÖI EI! Don't tell that to K7....you gotta have at least 30C...anything under it is just freezing....

Anyway...what makes me happy? Knowing that people around me are happy and enlightened...and knowing that I'm going to be better every day....
21.11.2009 - 00:10
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 21.11.2009 at 00:09

ÖI EI! Don't tell that to K7....you gotta have at least 30C...anything under it is just freezing....

Anyway...what makes me happy? Knowing that people around me are happy and enlightened...and knowing that I'm going to be better every day....

huhuhu really liked this one, you have a good mind man. cheers!
21.11.2009 - 01:12
Fhuesc
Chocolates, Hentai and Games.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
21.11.2009 - 03:22
MetallicA
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 20.11.2009 at 20:06

Written by MetallicA on 20.11.2009 at 08:28

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 20.11.2009 at 06:28

- Eating.
- Sex.

who doesn't like that?

(ginormous veiny ones, those are gross lol)

Depends on what veiny muscle you're talking about

that made me
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
21.11.2009 - 03:29
MetallicA
Written by X-Ray Rod on 20.11.2009 at 22:34

Written by Angelic Storm on 20.11.2009 at 22:31

and cuddle up to the bags...probably thinks there's stuff for him no doubt!

My cat is in love with bags and boxes... even if they are empty. You can open a bag in front of her and she will get in and just stay there. I never understood why but she was born in a box after all and stayed there until a friend of mine found her [she was born in the woods by a wild cat... kinda awesome] so she probably liked boxes and bags all the time.

yeah any cat I've had loves boxes and bags too. A cat I had a looong time ago gave birth to all her kittens on top a big pile of bags (no, none suffocated or anything like that thankfully)

I miss having an animal. They also make me happy. One thing I do like about going to my godfather's is that he has 3 dogs. One is the mother of the other 2. I remember when the other 2 were born and I could hold them in the palm of one of my hands. These dogs are so loving and they always try to lick me whenever I'm over there.
----

In the blazing inferno
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
with no remorse.
21.11.2009 - 03:47
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Oh cloudy, windy days make me hgappy as well. I can't stand so much heat. My head hurts. Anad I hate getting suntan.
But on cloudy, windy days...
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
21.11.2009 - 13:44
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 21.11.2009 at 03:47

But on cloudy, windy days...

I love cloudy days... I can't say the same aboyt windy days because I live in the coast and the wind is extremely strong here. There was some kind of storm a couple of days ago and It was just brutal... Awesome to look at from the inside but not funny at all when it's raining and it's useless to have an umbrella because it will just get broken.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
21.11.2009 - 21:29
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by X-Ray Rod on 20.11.2009 at 22:34

Some other thing that makes me happy erm... mmm, damn... I'm a miserable bastard, I guess that I enjoy the rain but only when I'm inside or when I have an umbrella with me.

My cat used to hide a lot in boxes and stuff when he was younger, but not so much now, cos he's getting on a bit. He's always had a thing for boxes, and especially bags. He likes cuddling up to them, and sniffing them! <3

Hehee...I much prefer rain, and stormy weather, than heat and sunshine. Especially if I'm indoors. I find the sound of the wind and rain soothing, and I like seeing the rain beat against the windows. Yup, I'm weird, I know!
22.11.2009 - 05:54
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Pooping with the door open
22.11.2009 - 06:58
Archetype
In no particular order...

- Listening to and playing music
- Hanging out with family and friends
- Socializing and meeting new and different people
- Reading and writing
- Good conversations that give me something to think about
22.11.2009 - 20:34
MetallicA
Written by Dangerboner on 22.11.2009 at 05:54

On that note, I have to add corn poop to my list! Once I had a dream I shat out a whole ear of corn and it was the best corn poop ever

Scaring patrons at the haunted house I work for. Well, since Halloween is over the haunt is closed till next season. Yeah I have so much fun there...I've made people piss, shit, puke, fall, cry, and I sent one girl off in an ambulance! (she slipped and hit her head pretty hard when I was chasing the group she was in with a chainsaw, no bleeding though...I'm sure she was fine afterwards) Yeah I am so going to hell

Hanging out with my Dad & godfather.
----

In the blazing inferno
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
with no remorse.
26.11.2009 - 19:46
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
Simple.... my bastard baby. My Bf... Visiting with my friends.. Drinking (comes by rarely now). Quiet nights at home. Singing. Drawing. Overall... Music.
29.11.2009 - 00:12
nana.MD
Star-Queen
- music
- my family
- laughing with my friends about past events, silly stuff
- puppies!!! lol
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
29.11.2009 - 11:04
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by MetallicA on 22.11.2009 at 20:34

On that note, I have to add corn poop to my list! Once I had a dream I shat out a whole ear of corn and it was the best corn poop ever

Scaring patrons at the haunted house I work for. Well, since Halloween is over the haunt is closed till next season. Yeah I have so much fun there...I've made people piss, shit, puke, fall, cry, and I sent one girl off in an ambulance! (she slipped and hit her head pretty hard when I was chasing the group she was in with a chainsaw, no bleeding though...I'm sure she was fine afterwards) Yeah I am so going to hell

lol why don't you post some of the best scares in the "your best practical joke" thread?
29.11.2009 - 20:03
tulkas
el parcero
When I finish an exam and realize that it's one less thing I have to worry about. Same with written assignments for university. Once I finish them I feel a relief sooo big
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
29.11.2009 - 22:57
MetallicA
Written by Valentin B on 29.11.2009 at 11:04

Written by MetallicA on 22.11.2009 at 20:34

lol why don't you post some of the best scares in the "your best practical joke" thread?

great idea! I have some killer stories to tell
----

In the blazing inferno
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
with no remorse.
30.11.2009 - 04:47
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Sleeping with my girlfriend. And waking up in the morning and seeing her there
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

30.11.2009 - 04:53
Culty
The number one thing that makes me happy...
being really tired and falling asleep in class. then you wake up with the best feeling in the world and nothing can get you down.

edit: untill you realize your friend drew crap all over your face. which explains why everyone smiled at you.
----
Gfnttlr
30.11.2009 - 15:24
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by tulkas on 29.11.2009 at 20:03

When I finish an exam and realize that it's one less thing I have to worry about. Same with written assignments for university. Once I finish them I feel a relief sooo big

Haha, yeah but unfortunately this awesome feeling of relief disappears within a few hours then i feel as shitty as i used to.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
30.11.2009 - 15:25
SerratedSyringe
Things that make me happy:
-Metal
-Cats
-Autumn
-My girlfriend in non-bitch mode
-Food
-Adrenalin
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
30.11.2009 - 16:12
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by SerratedSyringe on 30.11.2009 at 15:25

haha, My GF doesn't have a bitch mode, fortunately
She do has a stress mode though, specially when she has to do a lot of asignments for unversity.
----

30.11.2009 - 20:27
SerratedSyringe
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 30.11.2009 at 16:12

She do has a stress mode though, specially when she has to do a lot of asignments for unversity.

You are a lucky man.
----
01.12.2009 - 04:33
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by SerratedSyringe on 30.11.2009 at 20:27

You are a lucky man.

Now that you mention it. Mom has a bitch mode sometimes :S
----

01.12.2009 - 05:02
SerratedSyringe
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 01.12.2009 at 04:33

Written by SerratedSyringe on 30.11.2009 at 20:27

You are a lucky man.

Now that you mention it. Mom has a bitch mode sometimes :S

Yeah, I think that's a prerequisite for being a mom.
----
04.12.2009 - 20:27
Nexus
Asshat
Written by Lucas on 18.11.2009 at 19:57

Written by Nexus on 18.11.2009 at 19:00

And yeah, searched about 7 pages back, got to be too much of a strenuous task for me to keep looking back to see if anyone had posted a topic similar to this. If there is one, then feel free to trash this thread.

We do have a search function, you know? (Count me as 'wanting to help people' )

Haha, thanks! Yeah, didnt know what the topic titles could potentially go by, didnt feel like searching a million different synonyms for happy, things, etc.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
14.01.2010 - 15:45
Oracle
Orcinus
Heres a few things that make me happy:
-Metal
-Orca's
-Whales and Dolphins in general
-Green Tree Frogs
-Disney Movies
-The Ocean
-Rainforests
-My Family and friends
-Snow

Ok i don't care if most of those things sound cheesy lol.. its my life
14.01.2010 - 17:31
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by tulkas on 29.11.2009 at 20:03

yeah, i almost get a FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU moment when i finally turn in an exam or something.. i'm all like "IN YO FACE BITCH!" lol.