Metal Storm logo
Slovenian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by AnGina--, 30.07.2006 - 01:48
Yea, that's right

Ok, LOL; I've no idea what should we talk about here....

I just started this cause we've NEVER had a Slovenian MS-er thread around here and it's about time for this one

I dunno whatever... You can like post pix from MC or talk about upcoming events & stuffS in Slovenia.... Or like ANYTHING

I rock

Anyone going to the Metal Mania fest??
17.04.2007 - 16:55
Silent Creeper
Senile Veteran
Well I bought ticket for Iron Maiden the very first day that came out, so I am there 100%. Also I am planning to go to Metalcamp, at least to see Immortal and Graveworm (I really have to see Graveworm, I missed all their shows here in last few years ). I already saw Amon Amarth on their tour here, also they were at Metalcamp last year and they are coming again with Dimmu Borgir, so I will not be very disappointed if I will miss their show at Metalcamp this year. Anyone going to Nanowar Of Steel next month in LJ or in MB??
17.04.2007 - 19:19
Vrana
Oh, well, if you are comming to Iron Maiden, maybe we could meet and drink a beer together? Oh, yeah, I forgot about Immortal, I want to see them too .
No, no Nanowar of steel for me, damn . I would like to see them, but I have school and no company to go and I'm already without money (have to spare it if we'll go to Graspop ).
17.04.2007 - 20:16
Silent Creeper
Senile Veteran
I am going with a bunch of friends to Maiden, but yes we could meet and had a beer together. It is always nice to meet someone from Metalstorm.
19.04.2007 - 13:29
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Yepp I'm going to Nanowar of Steel in Ljubljana.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
26.04.2007 - 22:58
Silent Creeper
Senile Veteran
Great, see you there!
22.05.2007 - 20:26
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Nanowar were freaking amazing! OMG! Anyone else went to see them? Gosh, I'm still laughing
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
30.05.2007 - 19:35
Silent Creeper
Senile Veteran
Yes I was there too and I had a good laugh too...
30.05.2007 - 20:45
Vrana
Come on, tell us more about their show, I'm interested . I saw some photos already so I can imagine how it was
02.06.2007 - 17:59
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
It was really kewl because inbetween songs they were like ''having a show''. One guy had a rubber dragon on his head and played the dragon, one was the warrior with a sword (of steel) and one was the holy one. And it was all OF STEEL!!! I mean really, you can't say it, you have to see them do that. It was funny as hell!

Anyway, off to just hear Iron Maiden today. I'm gonna put my ass in front of the stadium and relax. I heard they only sold 8.000 tickets and they would have to sell at leats 10.000 to cover up the budget. They expected at least 12.000 visitors...
----
03.06.2007 - 12:38
Vrana
Iron Maiden were great, but they played for a really short time. Setlist was great, scene was wonderful He he Eddie came once out of a tank
And yeah, I expected more people... only 8.000 tickets? damn. Well, I think that Slovenia won't see them again here.
03.06.2007 - 13:16
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Well I listened to the concert outside the stadium. I gotta say I was quite disappointed, at first they sounded really good but after the short recess they took the sound was getting worse and worse and Bruce surely had some problems singing (wtf did he do in ''The Evil That Men Do'' ffs, he totally screwed that song!). Anyway, I would never give 55 EU for that concert

I guess true fans (like Vrana of Steel ) were very enthusiasted about it Btw how many people were inside? From what I heard screaming and applauding, didn't seem that much... So it really intrigues me if they sold more than 8k tickets.
----
03.06.2007 - 14:43
Silent Creeper
Senile Veteran
I think that concert was great, yeah maybe too short but that was the only bad thing. In my opinion many people that came to the concert had too big expectations... I don't regret spending money for the ticket at all. And I think that their performance was professional as always, some mistakes always happen. I really do not know how many people was inside, to tell you the truth, I expected more of them, but yes probably the ticket price was to high for many of you (them)... For me they are still the best band ever! Hope I will see them again, at least somewhere in vicinity... UP THE IRONS!
16.08.2007 - 09:40
..ExoTeaR..
Hi everyone i wanted to drop by and say that slovenian people rock, reason being is my new born nef-u is slovak, so any way Horns up for 07 \,,/ \,,/
----
[-0-] Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
16.08.2007 - 09:46
Vrana
ok wait... slovak or slovenian?
people confuse things and Slovenia is the same as Slovakia.
And did ysou know the fact, that slovaki call themselves slovenci?
16.08.2007 - 12:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ..ExoTeaR.. on 16.08.2007 at 09:40

Hi everyone i wanted to drop by and say that slovenian people rock, reason being is my new born nef-u is slovak, so any way Horns up for 07 \,,/ \,,/

Slovenia or Slovakia its 2 diferent nations and countries

SLOVENIA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenians

Slovakia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovaks
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.08.2007 - 19:02
..ExoTeaR..
im aware of that it's just that to an ignorant 17 yo aussie like myself there no fucken difference, i mean seriously both of those countrys would fit in my state alone, my state of victoria is bigger then england! so sorry if ive pissed anyone off or wasted anyones time, Goodbye, i;ll stick to the aussies forum
----
16.08.2007 - 19:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ..ExoTeaR.. on 16.08.2007 at 19:02

im aware of that it's just that to an ignorant 17 yo aussie like myself there no fucken difference, i mean seriously both of those countrys would fit in my state alone, my state of victoria is bigger then england! so sorry if ive pissed anyone off or wasted anyones time, Goodbye, i;ll stick to the aussies forum

Hahhahand lonlyest too
----

apos;'
[image]
17.08.2007 - 12:57
..ExoTeaR..
Yep!
----
14.10.2007 - 13:18
baldur
i am thinking of joining metal camp 08 and asked myself what prices for beer you have in slovenia
just asking because i need to know how much beer i have to take with my journey and how much money to buy me enough beer in slovenia
14.10.2007 - 13:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by baldur on 14.10.2007 at 13:18

i am thinking of joining metal camp 08 and asked myself what prices for beer you have in slovenia
just asking because i need to know how much beer i have to take with my journey and how much money to buy me enough beer in slovenia

obviusly cheeper how in Ger, but man better drink strong alcohol
----

apos;'
[image]
14.10.2007 - 13:40
Vrana
Well, in the festival area beer is very expensive, but in the shops it's around 1 euro or 1,50 euro, I think. But in every shop and they rise the cost.
Anyway, you'll buy beer here in Tolmin, that's for sure, because you'll drink it all in one day, you'll see .
It's nice to see that another MS is comming to MC
14.10.2007 - 13:45
baldur
Written by Vrana on 14.10.2007 at 13:40

Well, in the festival area beer is very expensive, but in the shops it's around 1 euro or 1,50 euro, I think. But in every shop and they rise the cost.
Anyway, you'll buy beer here in Tolmin, that's for sure, because you'll drink it all in one day, you'll see .

1 or 1.50 ? ?? i remember beer was cheaper at wacken...hm...well seems like i have to take more beer from germany with me
14.10.2007 - 13:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by baldur on 14.10.2007 at 13:45

1 or 1.50 ? ?? i remember beer was cheaper at wacken...hm...well seems like i have to take more beer with me

And how much it cost in wacken
----

apos;'
[image]
14.10.2007 - 13:52
Vrana

1 or 1.50 ? ?? i remember beer was cheaper at wacken...hm...well seems like i have to take more beer from germany with me

well, in the festival area is even more expensive...
14.10.2007 - 13:57
baldur
Written by Bad English on 14.10.2007 at 13:46

1 or 1.50 ? ?? i remember beer was cheaper at wacken...hm...well seems like i have to take more beer with me

And how much it cost in wacken

a bottle of oettinger pils (cheapest beer) was about 50 cent at the gas station
every day i bought myself some beer for 10? it was fun
14.10.2007 - 14:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by baldur on 14.10.2007 at 13:57

But pils are wek bere I neve rby chepeer I pay about 1 pund for beer how 40 pens foor cheep beer
----

apos;'
[image]
14.10.2007 - 14:18
baldur
Written by Bad English on 14.10.2007 at 14:05

Written by baldur on 14.10.2007 at 13:57

But pils are wek bere I neve rby chepeer I pay about 1 pund for beer how 40 pens foor cheep beer

well i also prefer fürstenberg to oettinger but it was the cheapest beer so i bought it^^
16.10.2007 - 01:40
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Ok, so just got back from the AA/DB concert. Firstly I gotta say both bands play waaaaaaaaaay to few songs, AA only 8!!! and I missed 3 of them, becacause I was wrongly informed on when they started.

DB then were absolutely amazoing, I can't believe they played both, my 1st and 2nd fave songs: A succubus in rapture and The insight and the cattharsis, they were absolutely amazing and I went nuts seeing them finally, I was in the 3rd row. Vortex was fu*king great, so was the rest of the crew. But they played only about an hour, hour and 15 and I expected much more.

Except for the fact I expected much more showtime from both bands, they were incredible and unforgettable. I finally saw my baby (Vortex) and I screamed his name so loud, I won't have any voice in the nearer future But still it was so damn wrorth it.

If anyone wants to see the pics from the gig, I will upload them and can give a link

Cheers

p.s.: the beer with absinth felt so goooooooood!
----
16.10.2007 - 12:08
Vrana
he he, it's nice to read that you had a good time yeah, i want to see those pics!

Anyway, anyone going to Korpiklaani, Therion...?
16.10.2007 - 15:54
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I will post the link ASAP I upload the pics

And yea, I'm going to both, Korpiklaani & Pain and Therion & Sirenia, so hope to see you there
----