Metal Storm logo
Which metal song would you have played at your funeral?

Original post

Posted by LeChron James, 31.08.2008 - 13:36
of all the masterpieces within the metal genre, there are songs that would be perfect funeral songs. for me i would pick "Beyond the Realms of Death" by Judas Priest and Fagning by Windir are the two metal songs i would have played at my funeral. 1184 probably too. yeah, what about you guys? what would you want at your funeral?

EDIT: CHANGED MY MIND i want arntor played too.
10.11.2008 - 21:55
DanielViking
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
11.11.2008 - 01:56
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by DanielViking on 10.11.2008 at 21:55

AC/DC - Highway to Hell

and then "Black in Black" for when everyone is resurrected for a zombie apocalypse, right?

alright i'll stop talking.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
11.11.2008 - 10:38
DanielViking
Written by LeChron James on 11.11.2008 at 01:56

AC/DC - Highway to Hell

and then "Black in Black" for when everyone is resurrected for a zombie apocalypse, right?

LOL genious man... pure genious well at least they would hear some metal without leaving
11.11.2008 - 11:46
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by DanielViking on 11.11.2008 at 10:38

Written by LeChron James on 11.11.2008 at 01:56

AC/DC - Highway to Hell

LOL genious man... pure genious well at least they would hear some metal without leaving

yeah man. either that or "Back From Hell" by Primal Fear. i think that one would be better. but who knows, its a matter of taste.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
11.11.2008 - 16:36
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I'd have kerry King come in, lock the doors and do a slayer like solo until everybody got really annoyed. Then when everyone was at their limit, clawing at the door, screaming, and crying. Kerry King would then stop playing, my body would come down on strings dressed in a full suit of armor. It would hover there for a few minutes... then it would explode killing everyone. The police can't capture a dead man. Little do they know that I'll be in Mexico... still dead but I'd be in mexico and thats the point.
----
Coldgrits
11.11.2008 - 17:00
Icarus
!PROSLACKER!
Hmm i always saw myself as being buried with Senteced the lyrics of many song seem very aproppiate for the occasion hAHAHAH
----
-At live's eve our flames will cease-
11.11.2008 - 20:56
DanielViking
Written by Icarus on 11.11.2008 at 17:00

Hmm i always saw myself as being buried with Senteced the lyrics of many song seem very aproppiate for the occasion hAHAHAH

indeed!
12.11.2008 - 03:52
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by -DC-002- on 11.11.2008 at 16:36

I'd have kerry King come in, lock the doors and do a slayer like solo until everybody got really annoyed. Then when everyone was at their limit, clawing at the door, screaming, and crying. Kerry King would then stop playing, my body would come down on strings dressed in a full suit of armor. It would hover there for a few minutes... then it would explode killing everyone. The police can't capture a dead man. Little do they know that I'll be in Mexico... still dead but I'd be in mexico and thats the point.

it wont make a difference, post mortem crimes arent attributed to the deceased anyway. no reason to go to mexico. they cant incarcerate a corpse...
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

12.11.2008 - 09:45
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by LeChron James on 12.11.2008 at 03:52

it wont make a difference, post mortem crimes arent attributed to the deceased anyway. no reason to go to mexico. they cant incarcerate a corpse...

I'd have a smile on my face though... as my brain was being placed into a uhhh... A DINOSAUR ROBOT..... ya a dinosaur robot would work fine (wrings hands together). their cheeper in Mexico.
----
Coldgrits
12.11.2008 - 12:02
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by -DC-002- on 12.11.2008 at 09:45

I'd have a smile on my face though... as my brain was being placed into a uhhh... A DINOSAUR ROBOT..... ya a dinosaur robot would work fine (wrings hands together). their cheeper in Mexico.

please. even a being of my upper middle echelon of intelligence could figure out a robot zombie apocalypse. an Electro Magnetic Pulse is all that is needed to destroy any mechanically based zombies. any evil genius would figure that.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

12.11.2008 - 13:40
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by LeChron James on 12.11.2008 at 12:02

Written by -DC-002- on 12.11.2008 at 09:45

please. even a being of my upper middle echelon of intelligence could figure out a robot zombie apocalypse. an Electro Magnetic Pulse is all that is needed to destroy any mechanically based zombies. any evil genius would figure that.

its a good thing I'm running these ideas by people. Trial and error is key.

Speaking of zombies. I could have surgury, and have a high concentration of Serum Z (the zombie disease) placed inside me. I could request a cremation in the wild and when my body is burned the fumes would go into the air and infect people as zombies. thus bringing down part of civilization. thoughts?, criticism?
----
Coldgrits
12.11.2008 - 14:03
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Quote:
Speaking of zombies. I could have surgury, and have a high concentration of Serum Z (the zombie disease) placed inside me. I could request a cremation in the wild and when my body is burned the fumes would go into the air and infect people as zombies. thus bringing down part of civilization. thoughts?, criticism?

please. the odds of you carrying on a zombie breeding pestillence is highly unlikely, if at all possible. whatever derrivatives of what you suggest are impossible in any way shape or form to happen. regardless of their manner of occurance. serum Z is not even real anyway so wtf are you talking about?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

12.11.2008 - 14:25
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Quote:
Written by LeChron James on 12.11.2008 at 14:03

please. the odds of you carrying on a zombie breeding pestillence is highly unlikely, if at all possible. whatever derrivatives of what you suggest are impossible in any way shape or form to happen. regardless of their manner of occurance. serum Z is not even real anyway so wtf are you talking about?

I'm talking about what metal song I want played at my funeral... what are YOU talking about?
----
Coldgrits
12.11.2008 - 14:36
Icarus
!PROSLACKER!
Hmmm nice discussion but what about being cremated and then leaving your ashes on the water supply system of say what New York imagien ooo so nice New York being Devoured by Zombies sooo sweet
----
-At live's eve our flames will cease-
12.11.2008 - 22:26
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Icarus on 12.11.2008 at 14:36

Hmmm nice discussion but what about being cremated and then leaving your ashes on the water supply system of say what New York imagien ooo so nice New York being Devoured by Zombies sooo sweet

hahaha...Seriousely cremation is awesome but unfortunately it's not possible for me, besides what will be played in my fuckin funeral is:
Quran by Muhammed
The most Anti-Metal thing to be played in a funeral.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
17.11.2008 - 21:04
benvolent
Since I learned, that Kyuss was a metalband: Space Cadet - Kyuss

How they would cry!
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
18.11.2008 - 09:28
Eeric
Account deleted
Hmm. Maybe Sentenced's End of Road
18.11.2008 - 10:37
Justice
SILENCE
18.11.2008 - 11:17
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Justice on 18.11.2008 at 10:37

SILENCE

silence? by whom?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

18.11.2008 - 14:24
Eeric
Account deleted
Written by LeChron James on 18.11.2008 at 11:17

Written by Justice on 18.11.2008 at 10:37

SILENCE

silence? by whom?

I bet not that sonata instrumental nor Theatre of tragedy's silence
22.11.2008 - 16:23
Frankenchrist
Depends HOW i die. fade to black if it's natural causes.

then if i get in an accident let's say....job for a cowboy's suspended by the throat....just so people go "....wtf?"
----
Blat Blat
13.12.2008 - 05:08
kkktookmybaby
Written by Frankenchrist on 22.11.2008 at 16:23

then if i get in an accident let's say....job for a cowboy's suspended by the throat....just so people go "....wtf?"

jajaja thats priceless

if i wanted them to thinkthat i would want number of the beast jajaja im the only not religious one in my familyy
13.12.2008 - 08:50
Frankenchrist
Written by kkktookmybaby on 13.12.2008 at 05:08

Written by Frankenchrist on 22.11.2008 at 16:23

jajaja thats priceless

if i wanted them to thinkthat i would want number of the beast jajaja im the only not religious one in my familyy

hahah yeah, the look on their faces.

O_O
----
Blat Blat
24.12.2008 - 09:59
Punisher
Account deleted
In case of:

car accident - Road To Ruin (Annihilator)
drowning - Holy Diver (Dio)
natural cause - The Graveyard (King Diamond)
murder - Cremation (King Diamond)
24.12.2008 - 10:05
thesabbathfan

you sir, are a genius XD

I'd get In this River by BLS. lulz
----
25.12.2008 - 09:50
Sandarameth
Account deleted
Dark Funeral-My Dark Desires
and Virgind Black-Requiem: Fortissimo album
25.12.2008 - 12:01
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by [user id=36050] on 25.12.2008 at 09:50

you'd play the ENTIRE Fortissimo album?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

25.12.2008 - 16:31
Bulletdodger
Voice of the Soul by Death , Axiom of Akercocke or Raining Blood by Slayer.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
25.12.2008 - 17:05
Bite Me
Account deleted
I don't care about the song much since I'll be dead and all, but if I had to choose it would be either something mellow by Sentenced or mmmaybe Quo Vadis - Silence Calls The Storm which would describe my life and how I was, which was eh, insane just something insane like that. I doubt anyone will appreciate it, but heck, it's my funeral and I'll make the rules x_x
25.12.2008 - 19:39
Sandarameth
Account deleted
Written by LeChron James on 25.12.2008 at 12:01

Written by [user id=36050] on 25.12.2008 at 09:50

you'd play the ENTIRE Fortissimo album?

What do you mean?? I have an album that called Requiem: Fortissimo..i would play the whole album