Metal Storm logo
Winter Olympic Games In Vancouver 2010

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 04.11.2009 - 18:53
I know maybe its lil to early, since its be in 2010 february, but soon there gonna start winter sport season
You can reed more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Winter_Olympics
http://www.vancouver2010.com/

I also know its nots ame like summer olympic games, so those who never had live din winter, probobly care less for games but still

I just cant wate for this event, even its be in fucked up hours of night so , probobly I gonna watch in re play or day events(here late eve) , moust I cant wate for hockey, because its be ebst hockey tournament in planete, I hope Sweden will defend gold medal, its shame Mats Sundin end carear and Peter Forsberg thinking play or not, we still have Daniel and Henric Sedin , Daniel Alfredson, Fredirc Zeteberg, Patric Berglund, Nicklas Backstrom, Henric Lundquest, Mikeal Samuelsson, Tomas Halmstrom etc so I suppose and hope for gold, but I wont be mad if Canada win, I wanna see in semies Sweden, canada, Czceh(or USA) and Finland,

I also looking forvard for Alphine Skiing, Biathlon, Bobsleight, Cross-country skiing and luge.

Those are winter sports what I enjoy moust

Sweden will get medals, same like norway, finland, well Latvia I doubt we will have any but we can try hard in bosleight and luge, only where I see objective fight for medals, sorry no biathlon we wont get there, so

I dont wanna talk about athletsm line ups etc, to long time, but still we can discuss thinks like I gonna watch,wont watch, like, dont like etc ...
22.02.2010 - 00:24
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
It was Ovetchkin who hammered down Jagr...and it was all ok, only Jagr's fault

Zinovyev was on bench in third period, so probably ok

final score 2:4 for russia...we woke up 5 minutes before the end, too late...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

22.02.2010 - 00:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ok anyone can give detailed play of pairs
Bellarussia vs Suisse its what I know but others

Cczeh 2-4 Russia
Good game, I thinj you all enjoy it but sometimes I thinik who's better those play of games where all metters or groop games where teams simply playing?
Last 10 mintes was awesome, great n rapid game, good chances, damn if Malkin would ot do power play hit to Jagr there wont be goal, I wounder whar Ruutu or Chara(when he was younger do then)
Czcehs has power play they didmnt use it and one russian man in 2 or 3 power plays was not stick its like 5 to 3+ or 4- , czcehs shood use it , and in end, they can won a game
And in 3th one when czcehs has power play rus player make faulth it shood be 5 on 3 or Im blind

Nice interwiew whit Patrik Eliā? Europsort, ZDF and other Germant TV, LTV7 dont show interwiews only STV always made interwiews after games no metter who plays, wate interewiew whit Russian player, but seems it wont heppen

Swizzerlan-Bellarussia PLAY OF for being in 1/4
MY THOUGHTS

I think Suisse can win and shood win, fast, primitivve game more Canadain style game and whit no mercy to Belarus players, do not afraid of strong power play near edge, do not afraid knowck them cold on ice and do not afraid of goaly, do not respect him, hit himn whit stick, till referee whistle, maybe he loose puck and its chance score , better give em knock down in firts 10 minutes, lets say 0-4 in firts epriod and its be winning think, do not alowe them combain and do not alowe them shoot , Use speed, because Belarus players are lil older and slower how Suisse , Good luck Suisse
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.02.2010 - 00:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 22.02.2010 at 00:24

It was Ovetchkin who hammered down Jagr...and it was all ok, only Jagr's fault

Zinovyev was on bench in third period, so probably ok

final score 2:4 for russia...we woke up 5 minutes before the end, too late...

Jagr sad in interwiew after game it hurts more how fizical painh he saw him coming, nobody was whom gave puck, he wanna move but then was hit , he sad lost hurts more how fizicaly tiredness
----

22.02.2010 - 04:58
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Omfg USA 5 - Canada 3.

it's MILLER TIME!
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
22.02.2010 - 06:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BitterCOld on 22.02.2010 at 04:58

Omfg USA 5 - Canada 3.

it's MILLER TIME!

Do you know who be best of secend places who goes to quoreters now
----

22.02.2010 - 08:16
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
And another gold for the Dutch. As much unexpected here as yesterday with the man's 1500.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.02.2010 - 11:12
Abattoir
Staff
Written by Bad English on 22.02.2010 at 06:19

Written by BitterCOld on 22.02.2010 at 04:58

Omfg USA 5 - Canada 3.

it's MILLER TIME!

Do you know who be best of secend places who goes to quoreters now

Finland is best second placed and already qualified to quarter finals.

For quarter finals: Canada - Germany
Czech R. - Latvia
Belarus - Switzerland
Slovakia - Norway
22.02.2010 - 11:18
Met@1lurg
Yeah, Rus-Czech - 4-2. But not to relax. Malkin scored twice. it is great. Fedorov played not very good.
If Russia will not be in final, i think the final will be - Sweden-Slovakia.
22.02.2010 - 11:50
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.02.2010 at 08:16

And another gold for the Dutch. As much unexpected here as yesterday with the man's 1500.

even more unexpected was Martina Sáblíková being 3rd
----

22.02.2010 - 12:54
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Ellrohir on 22.02.2010 at 11:50

even more unexpected was Martina Sáblíková being 3rd

Not really unexpected of her. That was just as unexpected as Wüst winning gold. Both were regarded as outsiders. Sábliková has come in top 3 during world cups and european and world all round championships before.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.02.2010 - 13:30
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well i live here in Czech republic, so i should know what was expected or not...of course we all hoped but i doubt many of us really believed into medal...regardless of her great results during season
----

22.02.2010 - 13:44
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Ellrohir on 22.02.2010 at 13:30

Well i live here in Czech republic, so i should know what was expected or not...of course we all hoped but i doubt many of us really believed into medal...regardless of her great results during season

Well, here in speed skating country number one we believed that Sablikova would be a dangerous otusider for a medal and that Groves would win it.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.02.2010 - 13:53
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Woo! 1 gold and 1 silver to the Aussies! Not bad considering the Winter Olympics isn't really our thing haha.
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
22.02.2010 - 13:54
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Raiden on 22.02.2010 at 13:53

Woo! 1 gold and 1 silver to the Aussies! Not bad considering the Winter Olympics isn't really our thing haha.

4 years ago you guys also won a gold medal. That was in short track. What was it this time around?
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.02.2010 - 14:11
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.02.2010 at 13:54

Written by Raiden on 22.02.2010 at 13:53

4 years ago you guys also won a gold medal. That was in short track. What was it this time around?

Yeah I remember that, it was quite lucky so to speak haha. Although he did well just to make it to the final. This time around it was in women's snowboarding. The silver was in the men's moguls.
----
- Bruce Dickinson

22.02.2010 - 14:18
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Raiden on 22.02.2010 at 14:11

Yeah I remember that, it was quite lucky so to speak haha. Although he did well just to make it to the final. This time around it was in women's snowboarding. The silver was in the men's moguls.

Somehow I don't find it surprising at all that you guys won medals in those two discplines.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.02.2010 - 14:21
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.02.2010 at 14:18

Somehow I don't find it surprising at all that you guys won medals in those two discplines.

Why is that? haha

I guess we would be good at skiing in general if we were at anything.
----
- Bruce Dickinson

22.02.2010 - 14:31
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Raiden on 22.02.2010 at 14:21

Why is that? haha

Due to the so-called extreme sports factor involved in those sports. Like bungeejumping, etc etc
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.02.2010 - 14:42
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.02.2010 at 14:31

Written by Raiden on 22.02.2010 at 14:21

Why is that? haha

Due to the so-called extreme sports factor involved in those sports. Like bungeejumping, etc etc

Oh right. Well we have mountains which have snow on them. So people go there for skiing. It pretty much doesn't snow anywhere else (except maybe some parts of Tasmania). So it's only cold enough in the far south east of Australia. We don't have any frozen lakes or anything so the only ice skaters we have which are any good are ex-rollerbladers
----
- Bruce Dickinson

22.02.2010 - 20:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Docs alowe Jānis Miņins ride bobslieght, like I sad he has stomack surgery made in Vancouver, and docs say YES only for 4 men ride. I think normaly he be 3-6th now after surgery , he's athlete trainded well, so he might have energy for do ride, but does he get good possition
But Lv has 2 medals hehehe good even dukurs shood get gold in skeleton

I already told about Czcehs sv Russia

USA 5-3 Canada
What a game, its a classics, maybe best in this tournament, fast, rapid and whit good chances , both ha sgood teams , realy both can be in final, its Stanley Cup final game , USA-Canada maybe was even better how Final , I wast yesterdays night to wtach it

Sweden 3-0 Finland
EricssonX2 and Backstrom scored,

I liked how Swe play more n more they feel each other, like i sad other games was like tralala, and Lundqvist in goal was good, seems best line is whit Daniel and Henrik sedin in if mats Sundin be there its might be super line, hehe he shood retired after OG , Alfredsson looks good, but other to, its like team plays better n better
But Finland is doomed againts Sweden realy WC Swe 1-5 Fin and ends Swe 6-5 Fin years ago, its arch enemy there like AIK-Djurgarden derby but always win Sweden in main tournemets, Eurotour games is simply test , and dont means nothing,

Canada - Germany
I think canada will arge there 10-0 maybe more, its be like try kill USA and others, because price is hight, no doubt Canada will win, but German style is hard to, they play canadain style, first 10 minutes be important , if Canada fidn way to net and get puck inb they will crsuh em, faster they do easyer be game

Czech R. - Latvia
Czcehs will play much better how in groop I say 7-0 or more, and Czceh defense is one of best in world, so now Latvia wont get any think maybe one puck, Czcehs can play good tecniqaly, passes, if need power play and Canadian style and if its necerery fight to

Belarus - Switzerland
I told alreday about it some posts ago, Im lazzy coppy it :p

Slovakia - Norway
No doubt Svk shood win but 5-1 something, because Norway has men who can score Bastainsen, Mats Aasen, Vikingstad , also they know soem Slovaks from elitserien, its be hard game, no doubt Svk will win but its be nervouse
----

22.02.2010 - 20:47
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin

did you see the American news reporter trying to get a blurb out of your super-skater last week? She asked him if he would say who he was and what event he participated in... his response "are you an idiot?" ... he was asked another question and said "hell no." and left.

the clip made "The Soup" - a smarmy half hour program which ridicules the worst of what appears on TV.

unfortunately i cannot find a clip of it...
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
22.02.2010 - 21:38
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Hahah yeah i heard that story. fantastic if you ask me. i mean, although it may sound a little arrogant from his side, he doesn't seem to be like that usually and not knowing the gold medal winner does seem a little 'uninformed'.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
23.02.2010 - 00:19
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Lucas on 22.02.2010 at 21:38

Hahah yeah i heard that story. fantastic if you ask me. i mean, although it may sound a little arrogant from his side, he doesn't seem to be like that usually and not knowing the gold medal winner does seem a little 'uninformed'.

it was held beforehand. the show aired on Friday, so would had to have occurred by Thursday of last week at latest... well before the event.

from what a friend gathered, that dude is like Tiger/Jordan in his homeland... outside of a few personalities that the media opts to showcase (Vonn, White, Miller, Ohno) for the most part our winter olympic athletes could probably walk into your average mall/restaurant/bar and enjoy themselves without being molested by a crowd of autograph seekers.

i mean, fuck, we barely could pick our own speed skaters out of a police line-up, let alone competitors from abroad.
----

23.02.2010 - 00:31
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Was it recorded before the event? well, i suppose that does change quite a few things. still, i expect an event like the Olympics having a tight schedule so you know who you're interviewing before hand. anyway, i dont really care.

yeah, he is big over here. lets see if he can win the 10k tomorrow.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
23.02.2010 - 00:47
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Our jumpers 7th today...

our pair in cross-country sprint relay finished 6th, damn we hoped for medal, when the boys won semifinal :?

womens hockey semifinal - USA - Sweden 9:1 ...
----

23.02.2010 - 00:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 23.02.2010 at 00:47

womens hockey semifinal - USA - Sweden 9:1 ...

Thets why I dont watch female team sports at all, only live in ''stadion'' m,y viliage women team Alviks IK , ok beatch volley might be good
----

23.02.2010 - 12:07
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by Ellrohir on 23.02.2010 at 00:47

Our jumpers 7th today...

Well, we surpringsingly won, but it was very close, only 72 points more than the Germans
23.02.2010 - 12:23
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Haven't watched most of it. I do like figure skating. I think it's amazing. I watched some of those competitions last weekend.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
23.02.2010 - 12:33
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Dont tell me about figure skating after what happened on this Olympics...
----

23.02.2010 - 12:34
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Diabolos on 23.02.2010 at 12:07

Well, we surpringsingly won, but it was very close, only 72 points more than the Germans

but still you were fucked with Amman and Malysz in both individual races...and this counts
----