Metal Storm logo
Extreme MetalStormers

Original post

Posted by Lucas, 30.07.2006 - 16:06
So, welcome to the thread.

Dream_of_Hate and I had the idea of creating a sort of 'club' of MetalStormers, who love extreme metal. Something like the 'Hampster Metal' group we have. You do not have to pay contribution (though you are allowed), you just have to like extreme metal and have space in your signature.

So, we still need the banner. Anyone interested in joining, and willing to help with creating the banner, your help is appreciated. You can post suggestions about how the banner is going to look like here. Also for questions and all other stuff, just ask.
22.08.2006 - 17:40
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Wow, wait.

We currently have a limit of members on it. So, if you decide to join, we first have to vote about you joining. (That is I, Dream_of_Hate and KryptoN. We are the 'leaders' of the group, so to speak)

So if you want to join, just post here or send me a PM and I'll throw the question to the other moddie's for you.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
23.08.2006 - 10:31
Damnated
Churchburner
Finally added a smurf name It took me some time.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
23.08.2006 - 10:42
Hermanubis
Account deleted
Id like to join if you wouldnt mind.
23.08.2006 - 12:31
Markku
Account deleted
Hail Smurfmetallers!

I was wondering if guys aren't anyhow related to Mordred. I see some similarities between your signature and Scott Holderby. For more information check Ozman's post in the Mordred thread and the picture

Stay Smurf!!!

(Don't take that post too seriously, lol)
23.08.2006 - 18:04
Stigmatized
Written by Damnated on 23.08.2006 at 10:31

Finally added a smurf name It took me some time.

Hehe...good one.
23.08.2006 - 19:57
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Ok, Ba'al Peor and Bulus. After discussing you too, (since we're closed) we both decided to let you join.

Ba'al Peor, because we think you are a cool guy.
Bulus, we don't really know you, but hopefully we'll get to know you a little better soon.

So get your asses on last.fm.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
24.08.2006 - 00:27
Hermanubis
Account deleted
thanks.
Ill have a look at this last.fm thing now.
24.08.2006 - 16:28
Vakshay
Account deleted
OK I'm pretty behind with all this, is 'Smurf Metal' the new signature trademark of the extreme metallers? May I join? I don't have 2000 posts or a huge reputation on MS, but I think it would be nice. Besides, extreme metal is all I listen to.
25.08.2006 - 05:46
danzig111
Account deleted
@Vakshay: lol i don't think a large post count is required.
25.08.2006 - 09:45
Hermanubis
Account deleted
Created an account on last.fm. Its confusing but ill figure it out
26.08.2006 - 10:20
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
@ Vakshay: PM Nervel or Dream_of_Hate to see whether you can join if you havent done so already as they are the 'leaders'. Nervel said that numbers are pretty full but you can try.

@ Hermanubis: Cool, i'll add you on my list.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
26.08.2006 - 12:04
Black_Handed
A village idiot
so heres the source of smurf metal ). i didnt noticed it before. i think ill have to invent my own name too )
----

Cryptic Bleak Smurf of Ur
27.08.2006 - 14:20
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Ok, since a lot of people still haven't joined us at last.fm, we suppose they didn't like the evolution to last.fm. (Ozman, Tommy Tee???).

There fore, we have a lot less members than expected. So, logical conclusion is to stop the limitations.

From now on, you can join us at last.fm without having to ask. But please, be so polite to post it here first, with yoru last.fm name, since we wont accept people we don't know.

thanks in advance.
----

27.08.2006 - 15:15
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Yeah think thats a good decision on the limit of members joing knocked off as we have a total of ... woo 15

Just a thought, but maybe a limit of how many members can use the Smurf banner should still be used as, going around, theres imo enough users using it. Thats just me and im not against more poeple using it, but it would keep MetalStorm page loading times to a minimum.

Although the Smurf banner wasnt issued as a nesecity but a choice thing... hmm, ok cant remember my point.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
27.08.2006 - 15:18
Damnated
Churchburner
Why was this limitation to Last.FM ever concieved?
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
27.08.2006 - 15:56
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
We wanted a limit, because MetalStorm would become boring with 43493745 of the same banners. There are already lots of them, which is cool, but for the banners I say: enough is enough. i think we reached that point. On last.fm though, we don't have too much members, 15 to be exact. And we can have more, would be mroe fun. So, we adjusted the rules.
----

27.08.2006 - 16:56
Damnated
Churchburner
I agree with the banners, but why was this limit to Last.FM made in the first place. Because there was a limit to there aswell, right?
----

27.08.2006 - 17:52
Stigmatized
Written by Damnated on 27.08.2006 at 16:56

I agree with the banners, but why was this limit to Last.FM made in the first place. Because there was a limit to there aswell, right?

The way I remember is that there was never a limit on Last.fm, just on MS.
27.08.2006 - 18:26
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Stigmatized on 27.08.2006 at 17:52

Written by Damnated on 27.08.2006 at 16:56

The way I remember is that there was never a limit on Last.fm, just on MS.

I guess I mixed up thing then.
----

29.08.2006 - 08:18
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Yeah , last 2 mixtape was Goooooooooooddddddd.

Rock on
29.08.2006 - 08:37
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Takes me over 4 hours to download with this stupid dial up internet connection , thats at the best of times. So i havnt been able to get them yet.

Is it possible that we can get the tracks separately rather than download the whole mix tape as one file? ... or is that to much stuffing around? Which im guessing will be.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
29.08.2006 - 09:02
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Yay, downloading Mix Tape #2! Wont take as long as a posted above, only 2 hours which isnt bad seeing as the running time is only short.

I had a question but instead of posting here, i'll go over to Smurf Metal over there ... smarter idea.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
29.08.2006 - 17:53
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
To a certain extend, questions can also be asked here. But you're right, keep most of them there.

I suppose you could also download the songs seperatly with your own download-program, but that wouldn't work with local bands. Or you can also ask through MSN, I could send you the songs one by one.
----

30.08.2006 - 10:59
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Nervel, have I told you how much you rule

Haha, i'll send a PM. Im so happy now! YAYNESS!
----

Hellcunt Smurf
01.09.2006 - 16:22
Lupas
Maximus
Can i join ?????
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
01.09.2006 - 17:25
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Anyone into Extreme Metal can join.

So, if you make an account on last.fm, and tell us, you can join our Smurf Metal group.

About the banner, we do have a limit, as we don't want MS filled with the same banner, so I have to discuss that with the Dream and KryptoN, but at the moment you are free to join us at last.fm.
----

01.09.2006 - 18:30
Callette
Account deleted
fuck, can't make any smurf name to myself... any ideas here?
01.09.2006 - 19:25
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Uuuuh.. what bands are you in, any song you can take? (For example, Dream's 'Black Smurf Of Vengeance')
----

01.09.2006 - 20:01
Black_Handed
A village idiot
well....she should be definitely "Smurfette". the rest is of less importance )
----

Cryptic Bleak Smurf of Ur
01.09.2006 - 21:25
Callette
Account deleted
Thanks for ideas! Now I'm named