Metal Storm logo
What do you think about/do you get along with - your ex?

Original post

Posted by +{Jonas}+, 12.06.2006 - 04:36
Well, I remember this topic used to be in the old forum. Simple: Do you get along with your ex? What do you think about her/him? I have 3 Exs: My first GF, and gave me some of the best 6 months (January - June 2006) of my life I laugh everytime we see eachother 'cause she gets so nervous, hehe. It was cool and while it lasted, but it's over. I wish the best for her.

My 2nd was in 2007, 3 and 1/2 months (May - September). What happened? I have no idea. She dumped me. Funny she wants to be my friend. Anyway I'm fine now.

And my thir was a very short one (November 2007 - January 2008). She hates me 'cause I dumped her, but it was teh best 'cause I simply wasn't happy anymore and didn't enjoy spending timwe with her anymore... Too possessive, too dependent, too "intense" (calling 4 times in one day or more)... And I'm too laid back for that.

So, keep going. Love? Not for now thanks. I prefer not to get my heart ripped out, as it has happened both times: I give everything and in teh end I get nothing but a stab in my back and a kick in my ass. So, no love for me, not just yet.
14.10.2010 - 03:17
whatsacow
I have three ex's. One is my best friend, one is meh, we talk to each other occasionally, and one prays to jesus daily that my pagan soul burns in hell. Seriously, I am never ever going out with any religious extremist ever again...
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
24.10.2010 - 20:54
Sunioj
Written by Arian Totalis on 04.02.2010 at 01:24

My ex is a crazy, manipulative, controlling bitch. She used to put a leash on everything I did. Talk to a female that isn't her? Couldn't do it without her freaking the fuck out. Hang out with my friends? Not without her getting pointlessly Jealous. She was a drug addict, so every second I spent with her I had to deal with her being intoxicated on some substance or other, or her trying to get a hold of it, so %99 of the time I was with her I was bored and pissed off. I tried to be her friend after we broke up a few times, but after her fucking up too many times even as a friend I just threw her out of my life. And good riddance.

Yeah man, I don't know if I told you about the most recent girl I dated but she was exactly like that. funny thing is her whole family covered her ass so she didn't take responsibility for anything. So I gave a big "fuck you" to her family. That felt pretty good.
27.10.2010 - 02:44
MetalSpider
Well I was seeing this one girl for about a while (2 months or so) and things were good but her ex-boyfriend of 7 years on and off would constantly ask for her forgiveness and ask her to take him back. One day he stepped up his game and that just made her confused about what she really wanted. And just recently she went back to her ex-boyfriend. But its all good, we're very good friends now. We still hang out quite a bit, plus we're taking the same class in college.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
09.11.2010 - 17:48
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Sunioj on 24.10.2010 at 20:54

Written by Arian Totalis on 04.02.2010 at 01:24

My ex is a crazy, manipulative, controlling bitch. She used to put a leash on everything I did. Talk to a female that isn't her? Couldn't do it without her freaking the fuck out. Hang out with my friends? Not without her getting pointlessly Jealous. She was a drug addict, so every second I spent with her I had to deal with her being intoxicated on some substance or other, or her trying to get a hold of it, so %99 of the time I was with her I was bored and pissed off. I tried to be her friend after we broke up a few times, but after her fucking up too many times even as a friend I just threw her out of my life. And good riddance.

Yeah man, I don't know if I told you about the most recent girl I dated but she was exactly like that. funny thing is her whole family covered her ass so she didn't take responsibility for anything. So I gave a big "fuck you" to her family. That felt pretty good.

haha yeah good thing these thnigs are just parts of our pasts now.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
09.11.2010 - 18:52
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
I don't talk to any of them. I can't be friends with them, because if two people are still friends after they're no longer in love, then they're still in love or never were. And I was.
30.01.2011 - 12:21
Vivi'
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! With my ex - never! Even his friends hate him most of the time.

My other 2 exes - why not? But they don't talk to me much...
30.01.2011 - 14:54
ANGEL REAPER
I never had no problems hanging out with my ex gfs ..... And for one of them I would still die if its necessary
And also I still hang out with few which were one night only ,and we are good friends so I dont have problems....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
17.02.2011 - 18:18
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
I only talk to one of my ex's still. All the other ones are off starting a family now. No need to keep in touch with them.
18.02.2011 - 14:36
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Have one more ex to add to the list (rest of the exes list can be found a few pages back I reckon). Anyway I dont talk at all to this one. Once it was over I told her I wouldn't talk to her. Was pretty angry and upset that day which is why I said that. Was for the best that time anyway.

Nowadays I probably wouldn't have any issues talking to her and she wouldn't have any issues talking to me either but since I said I wouldn't talk to her, I dont. Pretty lame I guess, but it doesn't bother me much either. I've moved on.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
19.02.2011 - 01:20
Luneth
Account deleted
My ex and I are civil, I don't like how she interfere's with my girlfriend at the moment though, tis quite childish and she often makes fun of me for being among the youngest in the year at uni ¬¬.
19.02.2011 - 16:55
Candlemass
Defaeco
Seldom we speak ,and that's the best. returning to be good palls, just won't work for anyone. falling in love again, isn't hard.
25.07.2011 - 10:59
ToMegaTherion
I don't often think about any ex's these days. I still wonder about one, but not exstensively, since I'm quite happy where I am now.

I have a couple as friends on Facebook, who I occasionally talk too, and the one I sometimes wonder about died a few years ago. Bit hard to get along with the dead when you can't see them.
27.07.2011 - 11:14
Hylia
Well, I have had about seven boyfriends in the past and now I only talk to two of them. One I dated six years ago and we are still friends and just hung out a while ago and got a few drinks. The other I dated we just broke up about a week ago and I am really hoping we can still be good friends, since it was a long term relationship.
10.08.2011 - 00:17
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Hylia on 27.07.2011 at 11:14

Well, I have had about seven boyfriends in the past and now I only talk to two of them. One I dated six years ago and we are still friends and just hung out a while ago and got a few drinks. The other I dated we just broke up about a week ago and I am really hoping we can still be good friends, since it was a long term relationship.

That's how it should be. I wish that all of my ex's were sane, but that's a different story.
11.08.2011 - 09:29
Timm O)))
My ex is freakin' evil!
Wait, maybe if i beat her up she'll burst into coins...?
12.08.2011 - 08:28
Hylia
Written by Author on 10.08.2011 at 00:17

That's how it should be. I wish that all of my ex's were sane, but that's a different story.

Im glad you agree yeah some of my exs are not sane, so I try to avoid them as much as possible.
12.08.2011 - 19:19
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Hylia on 12.08.2011 at 08:28

Written by Author on 10.08.2011 at 00:17

Im glad you agree yeah some of my exs are not sane, so I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Specially if it ended on bad terms. It's funny watching people try to be friends with them, stalk their facebook, hit them up at bars....always fails. Hard to find women (or men) now day's who have their priorities in line.
14.08.2011 - 16:36
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
I cannot be friends with my ex. I don't want to make the pain last longer than it has to, she left me for another guy after not loving me for six months but not saying anything. We went out for almost 5 years and i thought she was the one and had my live set. Things have changed, and i am forced to move on. She wont accept her own faults, and disrespected me, so i don't want to remain friends. I have still had some contact using facebook messages (she isn't my friend anymore on it though), some organisation, some discussion, etc. I don't have a problem talking to her now, it has been 7 or so weeks since of breakup, and i have pushed her back so i can move on. She isn't important to me anymore as she is with, and loves someone else, so moving on. At least i learned some of my faults from it, and after a few more months i can hopefully find another love. It is quite hard living alone and not having someone to love though, just need to adapt to being single for a bit so i can find myself again. At least i have a flatmate now.
14.08.2011 - 17:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dark Cornatus on 14.08.2011 at 16:36

I cannot be friends with my ex. I don't want to make the pain last longer than it has to, she left me for another guy after not loving me for six months but not saying anything. We went out for almost 5 years and i thought she was the one and had my live set. Things have changed, and i am forced to move on. She wont accept her own faults, and disrespected me, so i don't want to remain friends. I have still had some contact using facebook messages (she isn't my friend anymore on it though), some organisation, some discussion, etc. I don't have a problem talking to her now, it has been 7 or so weeks since of breakup, and i have pushed her back so i can move on. She isn't important to me anymore as she is with, and loves someone else, so moving on. At least i learned some of my faults from it, and after a few more months i can hopefully find another love. It is quite hard living alone and not having someone to love though, just need to adapt to being single for a bit so i can find myself again. At least i have a flatmate now.

She wont accept her own faults - dont say so , time moves on, young ppl never accept it but when they get older ... they tegret all and wonder how it be if I wont make it, .........and friends, my advice to allw ho broke up, even how much you dont like it, wamt kill him / her, do most evil think in world, dont , stay cool, control anger and say only nice, maybe after she is away from room, you want cry, kill pollow whit an knife. dont show such anger in front of her, leither after years , you can brake her and she might feel more guilty and more sader how you was at time, but sucvh anger control is ultimat gifgt , if you can do you be paid beck leither in life..........other way to make her or him feel more guilty is suicide or death in accident but who's ready to pay such price for justice?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.08.2011 - 03:37
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Written by Bad English on 14.08.2011 at 17:31

Written by Dark Cornatus on 14.08.2011 at 16:36

She wont accept her own faults - dont say so , time moves on, young ppl never accept it but when they get older ... they tegret all and wonder how it be if I wont make it, .........and friends, my advice to allw ho broke up, even how much you dont like it, wamt kill him / her, do most evil think in world, dont , stay cool, control anger and say only nice, maybe after she is away from room, you want cry, kill pollow whit an knife. dont show such anger in front of her, leither after years , you can brake her and she might feel more guilty and more sader how you was at time, but sucvh anger control is ultimat gifgt , if you can do you be paid beck leither in life..........other way to make her or him feel more guilty is suicide or death in accident but who's ready to pay such price for justice?

Haha a bit late in not showing anger in front of her. I'm glad i did though, because i was sick and tired of her blaming stuff on me and what i didn't do. Now i feel better that at least we both know what we actually feel about each other. I'm moving on quite well, i think that you are thinking i'm depressed still? That stage is gone, i'm quite content at the moment, just a bit lonely and still adjusting, but not too upset anymore.
16.08.2011 - 03:57
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
You just have to make it through the feeling of being alone. Its always the hardest after a break up.
16.08.2011 - 04:12
Mothman
No. I even avoid making direct eye contact with her.
31.08.2011 - 05:53
Lorraine Cook
Personally, I do not to get attached back again with my ex.. It's just like suicide.. I love him so dearly before but things change and he fell in love with my bestfriend. It hurts a lot knowing that I am losing two important people in my life. But then I have to move on with my own life. I see them sometimes on random places but I try to avoid them as much as I can. I could only feel jealousy as well as I pity myself of what happened to me when it comes to love. I maybe a sucker for love but I am still not giving up, maybe not now but I know there would be someone for me..
31.08.2011 - 15:19
Kennoth
Have no such thing.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
31.08.2011 - 16:37
Roro
Written by Lorraine Cook on 31.08.2011 at 05:53

Personally, I do not to get attached back again with my ex.. It's just like suicide.. I love him so dearly before but things change and he fell in love with my bestfriend. It hurts a lot knowing that I am losing two important people in my life. But then I have to move on with my own life. I see them sometimes on random places but I try to avoid them as much as I can. I could only feel jealousy as well as I pity myself of what happened to me when it comes to love. I maybe a sucker for love but I am still not giving up, maybe not now but I know there would be someone for me..

1- welcome to the dark side of the world, i mean our beloved forum lol
2- feeling pity will lead u to wrong decisions. so stop it
3- make new friends and fill ur time
4- u are free to get drunk and completely waisted and post here whatever u want cursing ur ex-bf and ur ex- best friend , we can do this together :p
31.08.2011 - 19:40
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Kennoth on 31.08.2011 at 15:19

Have no such thing.

Join the club!
31.08.2011 - 22:58
Kennoth
Written by Angelic Storm on 31.08.2011 at 19:40

Written by Kennoth on 31.08.2011 at 15:19

Have no such thing.

Join the club!

Yeah...
----
*insert something deep and profound*
31.08.2011 - 23:07
JD
Account deleted
Only online...this what usually happens after a week of break up:

-------
Me:
hey

My ex:
heeey what's up?

Me:
nothin, u?

My ex:
me too
----------
then "awkward silence", yeah, that's pretty much it.
31.08.2011 - 23:20
Rota
Yuval Kramer, producer and guitarist for Israeli Prog-Metal band AMASEFFER, announces the approach of a new project ¬¬- ¬'Reign of the Architect'; a new sci-fi saga, featuring some well-known guest musicians and vocalists, as well as introducing fresh, new talents.

'Reign of the Architect' is an international collaboration started by Mauricio Bustamante, Mexican drummer, and Yuval Kramer himself. It has been in production for the last 4 years. In 2010, Mauricio joined Yuval in Jerusalem, Israel, to finally begin recording their mutual effort.

The story, which the band has yet to reveal, will unfold over the course of 2 albums. The first part to be released in early 2012; "A fit year for an ending of a tale," they say.

Joining Mauricio (drums) and Yuval (guitars), are Israeli vocalists: Yotam Avni (Prey for Nothing), Tom Gefen, Davidavi (Vidi) Dolev, Adva Kramer and Grace Hannah Woolf.

As previously mentioned, the album will also include guest appearances by some well-known artists, such as: vocalist Jeff Scott Soto (Yingwie Malemsteen, Journey, etc.), bassist Mike LePond (Symphony X), keyboardist Joost Van Der Brooek (Areyon, Star One, etc.), bassist Kyle Honea and more.

"Even though we had the chance to collaborate with some of our favorite musicians out there," Mauricio and Yuval ask to add, "we wanted to introduce fresh and unknown artists, both instrumentalists and vocalists, to the world. Artists we can guarantee will blow your mind!".

At the moment, the band's debut (title has yet to be revealed) is being meticulously and painstakingly mixed. All of the tracks feature a plentitude of layers consisting, among others, multiple guitar and vocal layers, and multitudes of orchestral and exotic instruments.

The band is currently in negotiations with a few record labels in hopes to have exciting news in the near future.
01.09.2011 - 01:35
ANGEL REAPER
However i have found that hanging out with one of my exs is make me destructive and pretty much unstable ....
i still dont know why ,though....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"