Metal Storm logo
Cats vs. Dogs

Original post

Posted by +{Jonas}+, 02.04.2008 - 23:43
This started here at work 'cause two of my workmates love dogs, and I (as you all my fellow MSers know) am obsessed with cats. So we have some friendly arguements. So now I'm curious. My fellow MSers, which do you liek teh most? Cats or dogs? As usual, don't forget give arguments on your choice.

Me, well... I think it's pretty obvious wich my choice is...
I love cats 'cause they're independent, relaxed, calm and way easy to keep than dogs. All your cat needs is a little place to pee and poop; leave a cat alone and he'll sleep all day. While with dogs you have to walk them, if you leave them alone they'll destroy the house, and if you don't train them or teach them they can be agressive. Cats are only agressive if they can't run away. I knwo this 'cause I've had dogs too.

So my friends, it's your turn now.

Poll

Which do you like the most as a pet and why?

Cats
Dogs
Both

Total votes: 137
07.03.2011 - 22:06
Vivi'
Dogs don't think you're their god because you feed them. Dogs just love you and miss you when you're gone. They are like human children.
08.03.2011 - 20:26
Isisscript
Cats because you cannot command them,they do what they want to,they re also elagent,and you cannot guess how they behave.
10.03.2011 - 00:05
Kitty
Cats have no owners nor masters. only good friends.
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
10.03.2011 - 05:10
GraveRoot
Well, I own one of both so I'm on the fence here.

I LOVE my dog because she is always happy to see me. I can be gone for five minute and as soon as I walk in the door she's like "OHMYGOD I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU WHY WERE YOU GONE NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN SCRATCH MY TUMMY I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU." It's really nice after a shitty day.

I LOVE my cat because he knows just when I need a break. I'll be working on a really frustrating picture, nothing will be going right, I've got a lot on my mind and suddenly he's on my sketch book, nuzzling my hand.

I love them because they love me back. Just in different ways.

(P.S. Not my bed, I swear.)
10.03.2011 - 21:46
Lord Grim
I own both... Not to mention a pair of each... I love them equally for unique reasons...
----
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary in life."