Metal Storm logo
Metal Stormers Meeting At Hellfest 2008

Original post

Posted by Jeff, 16.04.2008 - 16:56
Ok guys and gals, we must talk about good things now!

Every year I open this thread and every year we failed to do a good meeting.

This year WE WILL DO IT!

So, first, who will come to the Hellfest? Where will you be? camping, hotel? Which band don't you want to miss? (it can be a good way to do a meeting during an uninteresting band...).

Let us know to try to organize a good meeting to drink a beer together and to take good pictures!

Metal Storm is an official partner this year. A lot of people from the staff will be there to cover the fest. If you want to meet us, just come near of the VIP/Press Tent, it shouldn't be hard to find us there.

To the other who still don't know what Hellfest is =>

http://www.flydesigners.com/newsletters/hellfest/images/hell-news_01.jpg

http://www.metalstorm.ee/events/event.php?event_id=13319

http://www.hellfest.fr

PS: Wrathchild will be there and he is still looking for a cute a sweet brunette!
18.05.2008 - 18:43
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Written by Bad English on 17.05.2008 at 00:13

Written by SilentScream on 16.05.2008 at 23:59

How does one recognize metalstormers from any other long haired/drunk/fucked up guy/girl that will be at the Hellfest? Inquiring minds want to know!

There be tent whit MS flag or banner and metalstorm t-shirts, also faces
From those who be
IMo I recongise
Lucas, Wret, Baz, Jeff, Dismalephony, WWS, Illham, Marcel sorry Collin I dunno if I recogise you

Sounds good. I wouldn't be able to recognize anyone though. You gonna be there dude?
18.05.2008 - 18:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by SilentScream on 18.05.2008 at 18:43

Written by Bad English on 17.05.2008 at 00:13

Written by SilentScream on 16.05.2008 at 23:59

How does one recognize metalstormers from any other long haired/drunk/fucked up guy/girl that will be at the Hellfest? Inquiring minds want to know!

There be tent whit MS flag or banner and metalstorm t-shirts, also faces
From those who be
IMo I recongise
Lucas, Wret, Baz, Jeff, Dismalephony, WWS, Illham, Marcel sorry Collin I dunno if I recogise you

Sounds good. I wouldn't be able to recognize anyone though. You gonna be there dude?

I know active members gaces but pics are pics real life real,
No I wont , to far and to expencive
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.05.2008 - 00:37
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Ah too bad.

Damn am I ever looking forward to being in France. I'll probably be sticking around Nantes a few days before the show. How does one get from Nantes to Clisson? A short bus ride?
Pardon my ignorance!
19.05.2008 - 01:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by SilentScream on 19.05.2008 at 00:37

Ah too bad.

Damn am I ever looking forward to being in France. I'll probably be sticking around Nantes a few days before the show. How does one get from Nantes to Clisson? A short bus ride?
Pardon my ignorance!

PM to Wrat, Jeff, Collin thay know better, but IMO its bus ride
----

apos;'
[image]
19.05.2008 - 19:07
Deadsoulman
Elite

Ah too bad.

Pardon my ignorance!

There's a train every hour from Nantes' main station. It's a 20-minute ride to Clisson

@K7: dude, when you don't know don't post, seriously :
19.05.2008 - 23:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Deadsoulman on 19.05.2008 at 19:07

[@K7: dude, when you don't know don't post, seriously :

I just sad to him he shood PM to people who knows its easyer to explain, like I did to Jeff when his friend need help
----

apos;'
[image]
20.05.2008 - 01:38
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Written by Deadsoulman on 19.05.2008 at 19:07

Ah too bad.

Pardon my ignorance!

There's a train every hour from Nantes' main station. It's a 20-minute ride to Clisson

@K7: dude, when you don't know don't post, seriously :

Thanks for the info. It is appreciated!
28.05.2008 - 00:02
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Staff
Oh, sorry I have yet to post in this thread! I will of course be at Hellfest this year too Unfortunately, I do not have a MS t-shirt to wear - I only own the longsleeve - but I can only hope that I am easier to recognize that most

And as wrathchild mentioned in a previous post here, I'll be riding in a train hopefully with him and a few others (?) from Paris to Clisson (where I am staying at a hotel there!) on Thursday. I will be in Paris early morning on Thursday, and will be staying in Nantes 1 extra day after the festival is over to relax before I return to the US.

This will be a first time out of the US in 11 years for me, so I'm really looking forward to it of course, and hopefully we'll get some good pictures and there will be plenty of great sets from the bands too !!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
28.05.2008 - 00:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Jason W. on 28.05.2008 at 00:02

Oh, sorry I have yet to post in this thread! I will of course be at Hellfest this year too Unfortunately, I do not have a MS t-shirt to wear - I only own the longsleeve - but I can only hope that I am easier to recognize that most

I would recognise you if I go , andI think staff won be problem recognise you

11 years where have you been before 11 years?
----

apos;'
[image]
05.06.2008 - 00:51
wrathchild
Staff
Problem is, no one ever pay attention to "PS"

Yeah so we're likely to have a 5 people meeting in Paris and in the train on Thursday, afterwards I'll probably be wearing some MS shirt for the 3 days of festival. I do insist that whoever recognize the shirt comes and say hi!
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
05.06.2008 - 17:35
SilentScream
Blasphemer
I'll make an extra effort and say hello to the people with the MS shirt Unfortunately I don't have one, but what the hell.

Well, this is the last you'll see of me on MS for I am leaving very soon. Hoping to see some of you at Clisson.

Cheers
05.06.2008 - 22:28
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
SilentScream, if you want to meet us, try to pass sometime at the gates of the VIP area, we will be there a lot of ime imo.

Ho and if you see a team with cameras, there are a lot of chances that it will be us too
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!
05.06.2008 - 22:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
SilantScream you also can post your pic here so MS members can easyer recognise you
----

apos;'
[image]
05.06.2008 - 23:30
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
K7: Why don't you check before that you speak
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!
05.06.2008 - 23:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Jeff on 05.06.2008 at 23:30

I know he has pic, but more pics and newer help
I would post mine if I go
----

apos;'
[image]
14.06.2008 - 09:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ilham on 14.06.2008 at 01:34

And you guys should hide, because if I recognise you, it's too late.

hehhehe why hide :nughty:
----

apos;'
[image]
24.06.2008 - 14:38
Deadsoulman
Elite
Written by SilentScream on 05.06.2008 at 17:35

I'll make an extra effort and say hello to the people with the MS shirt Unfortunately I don't have one, but what the hell.

Well, this is the last you'll see of me on MS for I am leaving very soon. Hoping to see some of you at Clisson.

Cheers

So, did you get to see people with MS shirts? I don't think we've seen you there, have we?
25.06.2008 - 15:59
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
No, where were you man?

Anyway, it was great hanging out with the lot of you!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
25.06.2008 - 18:29
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Aghahowa on 20.04.2008 at 11:31

No problem for Helloween + Gamma Ray
It will be a show like at Paris in january 5th - 6th.
The Helloween show is 1h15 longer

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.04.2008 at 17:09

I will be there

Staying at a hotel

Good time for a meeting would be during Helloween vs Gamma Ray

Written by jupitreas on 16.04.2008 at 17:30

And a good time for a meeting would be during Helloween vs Gamma Ray for me as well.

damn, is it me or do people really hate Helloween and Gamma Ray here?

Written by Bad English on 05.06.2008 at 23:44

Written by Jeff on 05.06.2008 at 23:30

I know he has pic, but more pics and newer help
I would post mine if I go

it seems you don't go to any festival at all lol
25.06.2008 - 23:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Valentin B on 25.06.2008 at 18:29

[it seems you don't go to any festival at all lol

Please send me a ticked, pay for food and booze and I would go so... money are problem
----

apos;'
[image]
26.06.2008 - 15:20
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by Bad English on 25.06.2008 at 23:54

Please send me a ticked, pay for food and booze and I would go so... money are problem

Get... a... fuckin'... job...

Seriously, instead of complaining on the internet you are in need of money, go out of your goddamn door and get yourself a job. Getting a job is really easier than you think. But now, the only difference between you and some random unemployed bum begging in the street is the fact that you don't have a self-written scanty carton board.

Money is not the real problem, my friend, the problem is laziness and the lack in motivation but above all willingness to actually do something about the fact you can't go to a festival, and actually make a change for once in your life.

Sorry for being so harsh, it's nothing personal of course, but I really can't stand (healthy) people who complain all the time they have no money but never change anything about it, and instead just stay at home all day and profit from the social allowance system, made possible by the hard-working people.

Going to HellFest and enjoying myself there as much as possible, was also an investment of my money, but you know what, I worked hard to get that money, so I enjoyed it even more when I could spend it on the HellFest. And I had a great time.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
26.06.2008 - 15:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Thryce on 26.06.2008 at 15:20

Seriously, instead of complaining on the internet you are in need of money, go out of your goddamn door and get yourself a job. Getting a job is really easier than you think. But now, the only difference between you and some random unemployed bum begging in the street is the fact that you don't have a self-written scanty carton board.

Money is not the real problem, my friend, the problem is laziness and the lack in motivation but above all willingness to actually do something about the fact you can't go to a festival, and actually make a change for once in your life.

Sorry for being so harsh, it's nothing personal of course, but I really can't stand (healthy) people who complain all the time they have no money but never change anything about it, and instead just stay at home all day and profit from the social allowance system, made possible by the hard-working people.

Going to HellFest and enjoying myself there as much as possible, was also an investment of my money, but you know what, I worked hard to get that money, so I enjoyed it even more when I could spend it on the HellFest. And I had a great time.

I need finish uni fiers and gettin job in Latvia isnt easy, and sellery are so low, you ned work 10-12 hours in day to survive, here is real slaverya nd we isnt in Europe so...even job wont help, money what you can get here working, its hatdly enought for ticket if you shood live by your own
----

apos;'
[image]
26.06.2008 - 15:41
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Thryce on 26.06.2008 at 15:20

Totally agreed.

And some people (not naming anyone here ) even skipped this year's Hellfest to make money they can spend next year
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

27.06.2008 - 09:38
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 26.06.2008 at 15:41

Totally agreed.

And some people (not naming anyone here ) even skipped this year's Hellfest to make money they can spend next year

Those who changed their username to [beep] Not @ Hellfest ? (Not good to mention the name here)
29.06.2008 - 15:31
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Unfortunately I didnt run in to any of you guys. :S
I went by the VIP place, but I was promply told that I should not be there haha, oh well. I glanced in anyway, but saw no MS shirt or anything of the like.

I guess it will have to wait till another year. The Hellfest really kicked everyone's ass and I'm sure I would want to go back!
29.06.2008 - 16:14
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
We were in front of the VIP tent, most of the time. Weird that you didn't see us, cause out of 10/15 people, I think on every day there was at least one with a ms-shirt. Oh well, you had fun and that matters most. Next year.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
29.06.2008 - 21:15
Hamird
Lieutenant
Is there any pictures taken?? Last years picture were epic I like to see Metalstormers this year!
29.06.2008 - 22:46
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
yes, but i think Jeff has it (and he's at graspop, i think). it'll come later.
----

30.06.2008 - 03:09
Baz Anderson
Staff
Yeh, we had a big group picture at the end - I am looking forward to seeing that!
30.06.2008 - 13:21
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Yes, there was a lot of people on it. I'm looking forward to it too, and happy to have met some of you at Hellfest this year.