Metal Storm logo
Signature Song

30.04.2008 - 16:00
Hangar XVIII
What song do you think best shows who you are?

Mine would have to be Look At Yourself by Uriah Heep, or possibly The Four Horsemen by Metallica.
----
myspace.com/absentchrist
My new black metal project.
30.04.2008 - 16:08
VampyJess
Difficult, changes quite a lot with my mood but id have to say its mostly Lilith mater inferorum by TdV. Some good old fashioned bloody vampyness!

Nice topic btw, wondered why there wasnt something like this.
30.04.2008 - 22:37
necrovamp
humpf! now i gotta go through my entirecollection to find it1 dammit, many people say it should be happylittle boozer by korpiklaani but its not. im not an alcohloic. i just like drinking. really.

ah found it iiittttssss 9big grand truptes and other shiney bras instruments.) welcome Back by Lost Horizon.
i was once lost. i was shit on by eveyone else. now i am a warrior, they showed me they way to metal and even so much as to change my life completely. since hearing them i changemy lifestyle and my religon. i now help other people to see the light. i give people the 'awakening' as i call it.

hm u all think im mad and i am. acoording to my dad. but arn't we all mad/
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
30.04.2008 - 22:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sorry there non because I cant puc up
maybe St. Vitus song about wrong time
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.05.2008 - 01:04
Metal_Militia
Written by Hangar XVIII on 30.04.2008 at 16:00

The Four Horsemen by Metallica.

//Oh yeah...same//
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

01.05.2008 - 02:17
Hangar XVIII
Written by Metal_Militia on 01.05.2008 at 01:04

//Oh yeah...same//

/m/
The Horsemen Are Drawing Nearer
On Leather Steeds They Ride
They've Come To Take Your Life
----
myspace.com/absentchrist
My new black metal project.
01.05.2008 - 05:18
Metal_Militia
Written by Hangar XVIII on 01.05.2008 at 02:17

Written by Metal_Militia on 01.05.2008 at 01:04

//Oh yeah...same//

/m/
The Horsemen Are Drawing Nearer
On Leather Steeds They Ride
They've Come To Take Your Life

On through the dead of night
With the four Horsemen ride
or choose your fate and die
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

01.05.2008 - 05:29
tulkas
el parcero
hmm, this one is hard. there's a couple of songs that somehow manage to describe me a lot, although not completely. for exampl, some sonata arctica songs could do it, but the thing is that they mostly talk about bad love experiences and bad experiences with women (is tony kakko so unlucky or wtf!? hehe), but that wouldn't be enough, there's a lot more to life...

so, i can think of two songs that kinda do it almost to perfection for me. one would be 'Darkness my Bride' by Your Shapeless Beauty (amaaazing band if someone would like to check it out), and the other would be 'Allure of the Earth' by Woods of Ypres, although this last one is more for when i'm feeling even more depressed or down than usual...
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
01.05.2008 - 22:59
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Sonata Arctica - Shy

thats soo much about me that it almost hurts
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

01.05.2008 - 23:23
Number Juan
Paranoid by Black Sabbath or The Ripper by Judas Priest.
----
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. - Bertrand Russell
02.05.2008 - 04:57
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Ellrohir on 01.05.2008 at 22:59

Sonata Arctica - Shy

thats soo much about me that it almost hurts

hmm, i totally get you. like i said in my post there's a lot of sonata songs that describe in a very good way, and shy is one of them. and yeah, it almost hurts knowing it fits you very well... kinda sucks being sooo shy
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
02.05.2008 - 06:59
selken
Irreligious
it depends on my mood
- when i'm feeling energetic: In Flames - Bullet Ride
- i'm in a "want to hate stuff" mood: Slayer - Disciple
- the "leave me working/studing/playing alone, or I'll slay you brutally" mood: Cannibal Corpse - Kill
- the "midnight haunting" mood: Dissection - Unhallowed
- the "I'm in a hurry, I need fast music": Gamma Ray - Beyond the Black Hole
- the "I want a party with beer xD" Korpiklaani - Happy Little Boozer xD
----
03.05.2008 - 13:30
Torelli
Hm, a song that describe me? Perhaps this song will do:

AC/DC - TNT

Perhaps not, but we do need some counter-songs to all of you that chooses depressive songs to describe your life. For a more accurate describtion, I guess the Voyager song Time for change would be the choice. Lately, the song Towards uncertainty would also be a good choice, as I have no idea were I might end up in five years.

But I think Selken has a good point, the "theme" song changes depending on the mood. Perhaps several theme song would be the best.
03.05.2008 - 18:27
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
I feel good about these songs Losing My Religion by R.E.M and Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd , becuz I have many good memento about that

and about songs that relate to love is : to leave by shamrain
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
05.05.2008 - 08:20
Haightredy
"Denim and Leather", or "And the Bands Played On" by Saxon. I just like those songs, and it seems like the fit my personality.
05.05.2008 - 10:07
MetalMiker
Account deleted
Written by Torelli on 03.05.2008 at 13:30

Hm, a song that describe me? Perhaps this song will do:

AC/DC - TNT

Perhaps not, but we do need some counter-songs to all of you that chooses depressive songs to describe your life. For a more accurate describtion, I guess the Voyager song Time for change would be the choice. Lately, the song Towards uncertainty would also be a good choice, as I have no idea were I might end up in five years.

But I think Selken has a good point, the "theme" song changes depending on the mood. Perhaps several theme song would be the best.

Good to see a fan of Voyager... great band, and even better people. I'm still waiting for them to get back to Melbourne for a gig, so I can have a drink with them.

Mine would probably be Heaven Can Wait by Gamma Ray ... no matter what my mood.
06.05.2008 - 16:38
Torelli
Written by Guest on 05.05.2008 at 10:07

Good to see a fan of Voyager... great band, and even better people. I'm still waiting for them to get back to Melbourne for a gig, so I can have a drink with them.

Mine would probably be Heaven Can Wait by Gamma Ray ... no matter what my mood.

Likewise. Time for change actually was the first song I listen too(featured on a multi-artist album), since then I've been hooked. I have get to see them live though, I hope they will grow big enough so they can consider Sweden to be a part of their tour.
09.05.2008 - 14:26
MetalMiker
Account deleted
They just came back from a European tour I believe... they've done a number of festival dates in the past in Europe and the US as well I think, but not too sure about Sweden exactly. I've only seen them live once so far, since they live on the other side of the country, but they're a simply amazing live band. At least for a local band that has to perform on a stage where you can barely move. Time For Change is one of my favourites as well.
09.05.2008 - 21:12
Gordon Freeman
I Am the Wooden Doors-Agalloch

It's a very spiritual song that doesn't so much "describe" me as such but touches me in a certain way.
----
God Dammit Doug! Take off your hat, Night Moves is playing. Don't be a prick man!

http://www.last.fm/user/Axl_The_Viking
10.05.2008 - 03:29
carlithrashinmad
Account deleted
I think there is not a song that can describe me, but it can show how I am depending on the day and moment, life changes everyday so it cant be told by one songs...

Right now I am looking for a job, so it will be: Tankard-Need money for a beer
11.05.2008 - 15:13
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Right now and alot of the time it would have to be The Trees by Korpiklaani. Its about hating to be in the city with all the noise, and how the person would rather be free in the WILDerness and Nature.
----
Coldgrits
12.05.2008 - 05:49
Hrothdane
Mine would probably be Higher on Fire by Dream Evil cause it would be a good intro song for me, and I can't think of a single song that just completely captures "me"
----
Despair is death, and I'm not interested in dying.

Member of the True Crusade against True Crusades
12.05.2008 - 09:39
MetalMiker
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 10.05.2008 at 03:29

I think there is not a song that can describe me, but it can show how I am depending on the day and moment, life changes everyday so it cant be told by one songs...

Right now I am looking for a job, so it will be: Tankard-Need money for a beer

Haha love that song
"I'll ball your girlfriend and cum with class."
13.11.2008 - 04:24
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Hmmm...this is hard...I can't really think of a song that describes me as in lyrics wise, but a song that sorta describes a view i have is maybe a desolation song by agalloch and gallows hymn by primordial
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
21.11.2008 - 00:16
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Broken Beat and Scarred by Metallica
"You rise, you fall, you're down and you rise again
What don't kill you make you more strong!"
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
30.11.2008 - 04:20
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Mine would be 'Devoured Elysium' by Vital Remains, most notably for the line "God you fucking whore".
30.11.2008 - 06:49
Probably "Revelation of Black Moses" by Vader
----
The Aeons go past and the plagues get unleashed
The city of good is under siege.
08.12.2008 - 22:58
benvolent
As signature song in the very meaning of the word I'd choose 'Hearts alive' from Mastodon - 14 minutes signature, yeyeh!

..for what represents me, that's a harder one - have to think about that..
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
14.12.2008 - 19:18
I'd have to say mine is "Be You Angel, Be You Beast" by Satariel, for the fact that at times i'm respectable, but can be down right nasty.
----
Burzum did it for the lulz
15.12.2008 - 11:06
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Arch Enemy - Diva Satanica! ahah just a joke.

Probably Dream Theater's Surrounded and Anathema's Anyone, Anywhere.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram