Metal Storm logo
French Metalstormers

17.05.2006 - 05:25
meTalcoholic
Also known as frogs/froggies. Were are all you french MSers hiding??
----

-ZEdarkangel (a.k.a. ZD/ZeeDee)

666, Number of the Beaaaaaast!!!!!!
17.05.2006 - 11:33
Deadsoulman
Elite
Here. Trying to figure out all the new features of this site I'm fucking lost but I like it lol
17.05.2006 - 12:12
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
I guess I'm as lost as you : It already took me a few minutes to find the loggin button...
----
I wish I had a mental survival kit...
17.05.2006 - 12:18
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
We're here we're here...

But well, too many things to do, to have the luck to chat with you all in the forum

Well, I would like to know when everything will be ready and fixed... I want peace
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!
17.05.2006 - 13:48
Anton Alcolust
wooow the new version !!! i'm totally lost ! hi all frog metalstormer ! It already took me a few minutes to find the loggin button too
----
A.M.S.G.
18.05.2006 - 07:45
meTalcoholic
lol! Am I the only one who saw the login button in less than 2 seconds?
Nice to see you all frenchies!
----

18.05.2006 - 14:02
Deadsoulman
Elite
I personally had to change the contrast of my screen to find it

Btw: anyone here lives in or near Lyon? I've found a job there from June to October and I thought it could be cool to meet Frenchy MSers there
18.05.2006 - 18:48
meTalcoholic
Written by Deadsoulman on 18.05.2006 at 14:02

I personally had to change the contrast of my screen to find it

Btw: anyone here lives in or near Lyon? I've found a job there from June to October and I thought it could be cool to meet Frenchy MSers there

Well, I used to live in Lyon. I moved to the US since. If you need to know where stuff is, however, I can help you out Good luck and have fun. I personally love that city quite a bit. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.
----

18.05.2006 - 19:39
Deadsoulman
Elite
Well, I already know Lyon a little, and from what I've seen it seems to be quite an enjoyable city to live in indeed

Anyway, I'll remember to ask you if I need something, thanks
18.05.2006 - 19:55
Anton Alcolust
I know some people from Lyon , my cousin and a friend ( a nice girl who listen metal ) but , i can t help you ,sorry
----
A.M.S.G.
19.05.2006 - 00:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hapy birthday to DSekhmet and best wishes from me and enjoy this special day Cheers
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.05.2006 - 09:07
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
Yeah Happy birthday Sekhmet

Have a good one
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!
19.05.2006 - 11:43
Deadsoulman
Elite
Happy 20th indeed
19.05.2006 - 20:27
Anton Alcolust
hep i have a question for the frogs , i don't know any french ms , then be able to make a short presentation of you ?
----
A.M.S.G.
19.05.2006 - 21:38
wrathchild
Staff
Sure Abyme, that's a great idea... Why don't you start?

I really love the new version, and thinking it will only get better when bugs/data will be fixed, I'm excited!
But as Jeff said, we have a lot of work now... Plus as most of the people here, we have some exams/school duties coming and I also hapen to get an electronic drumkit... Ah, time flies.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
19.05.2006 - 21:41
yvesson
Hej,
Yeah on the laptop at work, it was just pure luck when randomly my mouse made the loggin button brighter. It was just impossible to see it that high on a laptop screen.
Happy birthday dudette sekhmet too.
19.05.2006 - 22:06
Anton Alcolust
@wrathchild : yep but i'm shy then i'm Abyme ^^ i'm a bit lost with the new version , but all is good when you listen metal with a beer in you're hand and some friend with you
----
A.M.S.G.
19.05.2006 - 22:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Abyme and Wratchild you know each outher personaly or I misunderstood this think about beer
----

apos;'
[image]
19.05.2006 - 23:30
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
Thanx a lot guys
----
20.05.2006 - 02:05
Anton Alcolust
@K7 : i think you misunderstood i don t know what you think , stop drink wine and cognac
----
A.M.S.G.
21.05.2006 - 00:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Anton Alcolust on 20.05.2006 at 02:05

@K7 : i think you misunderstood i don t know what you think , stop drink wine and cognac

Man bether take a gun and shoot bullet on my head, because I never stop drink wine, coqnac, tequilla Its reason to live
----

apos;'
[image]
21.05.2006 - 04:14
Anton Alcolust
don't forget beer and Whiskey now i think i understand your question , and i don't know Wratchild , if it was your question
----
A.M.S.G.
21.05.2006 - 14:16
yvesson
Hej,
You don't know who you are ... or what?
/me is lost
21.05.2006 - 16:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Abyme I dont like beer only cezch beer, but real czech beer are in Bohemia and Moravia, and Guinness,
Whisky, I prefere Coqnac
----

apos;'
[image]
31.05.2006 - 11:14
#~|CoP Return|~#
Account deleted
yeah many people just can find the buttons which they were accustomed . It's been like a year that I haven't come to MetalStorm and i spent like 20 minutes just finding where to log in

For the short presentation asked by Abyme:

My name is Benjamin, I'm nearly 19, I'm mostly a prog metalhead (Dream theater, oPETH, Pain Of Salvation, Porcupine Tree...) I live in Paris the best city in france for metal concert, as my 'nickname says I'm Jeff's bitch He makes me work hard for no money that little freak!!! And I play the guitar For further Info ask my Msn :p

It's nice to see that the french community in Ms is growing up Two years ago we wre like 15
03.06.2006 - 16:34
Anton Alcolust
hey fenchies ! i think that some of french MS are from Paris , and i have a question for them : do you know the 'program' for the 21th june (fete de la musique) ? if it will be something like an extreme metal concert in the capital or something like that ? ^^
----
A.M.S.G.
03.06.2006 - 20:34
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
I may have something for you, even if I don't know if the bands playing are extreme, melodic, or even metalcore... The Collateral Damage Fest will take place Place de Jussieu, beginning at 6 pm, and featuring Disaster, Desecrator, Decombres, Spiritual Dissection, Obdurated, Wenlock. And it's free... So maybe it's worth giving those bands a try!
----
06.06.2006 - 20:21
Anton Alcolust
oh thank you Sekhmet ,I found those information about the bands

Disaster - Death Metal
Desecrator - Death/Grind
Spiritual Dissection - Technical Brutal Death Metal/Grind
Obdurated - Thrash Metal
Wenlock - Heavy Metal

and i didn't find any information about Decombres , with this name , i think it's probably death / black metal ...

I think i will be here the 21th ^^
----
A.M.S.G.
06.06.2006 - 23:21
Soliloquy
hey, french stormers

humm...just wondering, how big is ERA there? im not exactly sure what the hell they are. they arent metal. not really rock either. just stumbled upon em while searching for Therion.

anyways, just wondering how big they are over in France(Tehya re french after all..right?) and what genre they belong to? they sound sort of like ENIGMA...but even then, im not sure what enigma were. maybe folk, maybe electronic or some other stuff...:S
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
06.06.2006 - 23:39
wrathchild
Staff
I think they're French though I'm not sure (maybe Enigma was French and I'm mixing it all). I wouldn't even use the word rock for their music, but I'm not sure how I would call them. They're atmospheric but maybe not like what we call "atmospheric" in metal.

I don't think they're big, but their music is appreciated by everyone. Their music was famous after it was used in the French movie "Les visiteurs", so after that they had commercials on TV when they released albums, but I cannot remember more than two albums. I haven't hear anything from them for at least 3 years.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz