Metal Storm logo
Mac vs. Windows

25.06.2008 - 20:30
Valentin B
Iconoclast
ok people, i've heard lots of stuff about how Mac's are better than windows, linux etc. but in what way? do we have people here who access the site on their macintosh? have you ever had a PC? is it better or worse? Vista, right now, i think is the worst Windows yet since there are very few drivers for printers and other devices, and of course the general issue of it consuming memory like crazy. is this the case with the mac OS? does any device like keyboards or mouse for PC work on the mac?
26.06.2008 - 04:10
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Both suck, but Macs suck especially. The mouse only has one button and you can't upgrade the computer. If you break the seal, you lose your warranty. At least, that's how it used to be. I can imagine improved mouse designs.
27.06.2008 - 17:01
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Dangerboner on 26.06.2008 at 04:10

Both suck, but Macs suck especially

well then, what doesn't suck?
28.06.2008 - 00:31
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
paper and pencil. lol.
28.06.2008 - 02:25
ß
Problem?
I haven't used a Mac a whole lot but for the short period of time that iv'e used a Mac id say their better. A main reason is that you have to cancel or allow basically everything on Vista... and they have less flaws then Windows but.. I continue to use a Windows.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
20.07.2008 - 06:50
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Spite the errors and stuff, I go with windows 'cause I'm a gamer... and ma gamers... well, don't exist

Also:

----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
22.07.2008 - 20:22
Conservationist
Macs are for pretentious people trying to justify why they're paid so little to be "artistic."
23.07.2008 - 23:08
naos
Account deleted
Macs are for people if they have a problem go running to a macstore instead of doing it themself
macs are for people who don't want hardware they choose themself but let apple choose for them
macs are for people who want to show off and say ''i have a mac''
24.07.2008 - 19:37
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Guest on 23.07.2008 at 23:08

macs are for people who want to show off and say ''i have a mac''

Indeed!
27.07.2008 - 17:27
naos
Account deleted
My friend had a windows laptop and switch to a macbook a couple of months ago.
He wears as t-shirt with a apple logo and has his macbook on a golden pedlestal
He can't stop whining how great mac is and how windows sucks