Metal Storm logo
The Most Offensive Music

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 31.08.2008 - 08:31
Anal Cunt is pretty damn offensive...however, Seth Putnam is a cool guy so I would never tell him off...it offends people but they do it in fun...
19.06.2009 - 02:40
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
The worst I've probably heard is Landser a german neo-nazi band who are now apparently in jail. The lyrics are in german but I know enough to understand certain things and when they shout out Zeig Heil, you get the drift. The problem is the music is actually really good, very punky with a hardcore style voice and the tempo isn't to fast. Being a fan of good music, I barely pay attention to the lyrics, just a shame they are nazis if not it would have been a really awesome band.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
19.06.2009 - 07:04
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Thought. on 31.05.2009 at 20:33

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 30.05.2009 at 22:00

Written by Thought. on 30.05.2009 at 21:04

GWAR

Care to explain why you reckon that is the most offensive around?

No. I don't. I'll let Oderus do it.

Fishfuck, baby
Gonna fuck you with a fish
You slut
You whore
Why are you my Mom?

or

Babyraper, sperm creator
Hulking, brutish masturbator
Babyraper, emasculator
Fleshy flap valve navigator
Never leave me, Babyraper
Melted cum ejaculator
Spackled filth evaporator
High colonic spackulator
the Babyraper

or

Dead..
Baby Dick Fuck, Baby Dick Fuck
Take your fat tongue! And curl it into a 'U',
You take and unborn child who knows not what you do
Baby Dick Fuck, Baby Dick Fuck
There's no excuse, give him the goose
With a push and then a shove
Teach that child how grown-ups love
The cherub screams "NO" as I move to defile
Our bodies entwine in a puddle of bile
Many years later we'll look back and smile
As we thrash about on the urine-drenched tile
The delivery room is as still as a tomb
I fuck the child while its still in your womb
The child is now dead and you start to blubber
Fuck your warm corpse with your child as a rubber

It more sounds stupid rather than offensive.
19.06.2009 - 11:46
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by Hamird on 19.06.2009 at 07:04

Stupid people offend me... and so does a lot of stupid music.
23.06.2009 - 07:49
Thought.
A Dying God

Oh well. Everyone's gonna take offense to different shit. Personally, the more "intelligent" approach to offending people falls flat. I like laughing hysterically when i'm pissing people off, not thinking hard. Listen to some punk and thrash, and you'll get it.
----
There is no God but the one that dies with me. I have no life but the one I take with me to the grave. We come into this world alone. And we will die on our own. I live. I die. Ain Elohim.
23.06.2009 - 10:05
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Thought. on 23.06.2009 at 07:49

Oh well. Everyone's gonna take offense to different shit. Personally, the more "intelligent" approach to offending people falls flat. I like laughing hysterically when i'm pissing people off, not thinking hard. Listen to some punk and thrash, and you'll get it.

Listen to Anal Cunt songs then, they're almost the funniest ones I've heard. Those are somehow the most offensive in my opinion, songs like Chris Barnes Is A Pussy are great.
23.06.2009 - 18:47
Thought.
A Dying God
Written by Hamird on 23.06.2009 at 10:05

Listen to Anal Cunt songs then, they're almost the funniest ones I've heard. Those are somehow the most offensive in my opinion, songs like Chris Barnes Is A Pussy are great.

Anal Cunt is a great band! If they don't offend you, not much will. I'm surprised you like Anal Cunt and not GWAR
----
There is no God but the one that dies with me. I have no life but the one I take with me to the grave. We come into this world alone. And we will die on our own. I live. I die. Ain Elohim.
23.06.2009 - 19:24
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Thought. on 23.06.2009 at 18:47

Written by Hamird on 23.06.2009 at 10:05

Anal Cunt is a great band! If they don't offend you, not much will. I'm surprised you like Anal Cunt and not GWAR

O. I didn't say I don't like GWAR, they're cool in their own way. I just talked about this lyrics..
23.06.2009 - 19:59
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
How about the Anti-Nowhere League's So What, the song that has been covered by Metallica. Here's the lyrics:

"I've been to Hastings, I've been to Brighton , I've been to Eastbourne too
So What, So What
I've been here, I've been there, I've been every fucking where
So What, So What
So What, So What, you boring little cunt, who care's, who care's what you do!
Who care's, who care's about you, you, you.

I sucked sweets, I sucked rock, I even sucked an old man's cock
So What, So What
I've fucked a sheep and I've fucked a goat, I've had my cock right down its throat
So What, So What
So What, So What, you boring little cunt, who care's, who care's what you do!

I've drunk that and I've drunk this, I've spewed up on a pint of piss
So What, So What
I've had scag and I've had speed, I've jacked up until I bleed
So What, So What
So What , So What, you boring little cunt, who care's, who care's what you do

I've had crabs, I've had lice, I've had the pox and that ain't nice
So What, So What
I've fucked this and I've fucked that, I've even fucked a ginger pratt
So What, So What
So What, So What, you boring little cunt, who care's, who care's about you,
You, you, YOU."

I got these lyrics of the offical ANL website, although listening carefully, I don't think he says "Ginger Pratt" but "Schoolgirl's Twat"
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
27.03.2010 - 06:02
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I don't really get offended by most music. I know that Anal Cunt is a stealth parody, and the NSBM bands are entitled to their own views. The only type of music that offends me is really, REALLY shitty music, such as Enmity's "Illuminations of Vile Engorgement" or Six Feet Under's "Graveyard Classics II".
28.03.2010 - 07:36
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
The most offensive music is the music that you are forced to hear all the time wherever you go...all the top 20 horseshit...you have no choice but to listen to it whenever you are no matter what...it isn't at all fair because mainstream society just blindly expects the entire population of a nation to tolerate it...
28.03.2010 - 11:12
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Most "offensive" bands (according to my understanding of the word "offensive") are NSBM hordes playing about modern war (so i dont mean exactly bands like Temnozor)
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

17.04.2010 - 19:54
Kennoth
Like most folks already said it, I hate religious bullshit shoved down my ears. And yes, that includes any kind of religion and beliefs (satanism is one) other than only using it as a symbol. (Leveyan satanism), but Christians are notorious for it.

And I harbor great rage for little corporate created girl bands, and most especially boy bands (yes Backstreet Boys, I'm looking at you, Jonas Brothers could certainly classify as well), but they aren't really offensive...
----
*insert something deep and profound*
17.04.2010 - 20:52
I_Die_Often
Country and pop music offend me...
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
18.04.2010 - 23:28
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by I_Die_Often on 17.04.2010 at 20:52

Country and pop music offend me...

Yeah, those two genres of music are the worst thing that could have happened to music honestly...
23.04.2010 - 03:33
Got Mayhem?
Music can offend me, but lyrics rarely do. I'm a 17 year old non religious white male of Italian, German, and Irish descent living in middle class America. As far as I know many bands haven't gotten around to bashing me yet. Music that offends me would be: Deathcore, Country, Pop, Pop rock, Metalcore, 96% of stuff on the radio, etc.
----
23.04.2010 - 04:25
I_Die_Often
Most "offensive" music I listen to at the moment would have to be Lividity.
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
23.04.2010 - 06:18
whatsacow
People who sample other peoples music and put it in their own songs offend me.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
28.06.2010 - 19:28
vezzy
Stallmanite
Apparently there's a heavy metal/industrial rock group from Tampa called "Hell on Earth". Their songs include blasphemous things like "Raped by the Virgin Mary", they've had sex with skinned calves on stage, forced fans to drink a concoction of blended dead rats and assisted with a terminally ill fan's suicide wish.

Not really offensive to me, but what the hell? Those guys probably need publicity as life support. =\
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
29.06.2010 - 12:27
Inlé
The most offensive music is muzak. I thought that was, like, an unwritten rule. :3

As easy it is to give rap a good kicking on a metal board, I do find the aesthetic of gangsta rap far more offensive than anything Anal Cunt or certain metal bands etc throw up. The music itself doesn't do it many favours either.
15.07.2010 - 21:27
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Trip hop is pretty damn annoying as well
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
16.07.2010 - 16:58
Goricyde
Account deleted
I forget the trance bands name, but they have a song called strangled cats and in the sound they strangled a cats and used it in the sound. That's offensive, but awsome.
22.03.2012 - 18:40
Infernal Eternal
Christian music
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
05.04.2012 - 14:11
arwestromen
Alot of neo nazi music I guess even tho some of the melody and rimes are pretty clever and some times even catchy. Don't get me wrong I don't like their message but sometimes you get both offended and suprised. Like how they could remake a communist song into a neo nazi chant....it makes you wanna say -well done, i'm impressed of your imagination.

Oh yeah some reaggae dude got his gig canceled in sweden a few days ago because his lyrics contained hatred towards homosexuals...so I guess someone thought that was offensive music
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
05.04.2012 - 16:45
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
I don't think I've ever heard anything that offended me, because I don't seek out music like that.
----
7.0 means the album is good
05.04.2012 - 18:53
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Milena on 05.04.2012 at 16:45

I don't think I've ever heard anything that offended me, because I don't seek out music like that.

Exactly. If you would have asked me The music(type) which amused me...than I've gotta answer..it's Cannibal Corpse and Anal fucking Cunt.
05.04.2012 - 22:34
IronAngel
I don't find music morally offensive in that I would feel outraged at hearing it. I must admit some bad humour music does offend my taste and aesthetic or comical sensibilities. Tenacious D, for example.
06.04.2012 - 02:58
Void Eater
Account deleted
May have been posted already, but Slave Whipping Blasphemy/

Stupid niggers
In the plantation
Plowing my food
For me to get fat

Kill the
Niggers
Kill them
Nigger-fucking die
Kill the
Niggers
Kill them
Now

As I walk
Through the forest
I see running slaves
Running from me
And my vicious
Bloodhounds

Cut off their feet
Cut off their feet
Cut off their feet
Kill them

The album has three 100% reviews on metal archives. It kind of sucks.
06.04.2012 - 04:20
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Author on 06.04.2012 at 02:58

Slave Whipping Blasphemy

Song's kinda not bad though actually.

Shit, I think I actually like this. As for the lyrics they're so ridiculously retarded and over the top it almost seems like a parody band.
15.04.2012 - 19:18
Slayer666
Written by Author on 06.04.2012 at 04:20

As for the lyrics they're so ridiculously retarded and over the top it almost seems like a parody band.

Pretty sure it is. No way that the lyrics would be this moronic if they were indeed trying to promote "kill-a-nigga" attitude.
19.06.2012 - 06:27
FOOCK Nam
Somehow I dont like Rammstein, Tokio Hotel, Adam Lambert, the first two seems promote gay sex and all of them looks like a thin girl - guy