Metal Storm logo
Ask your language questions here

10.04.2009 - 17:15
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Just ask your language questions here. doesnt matter if its not about English. you can ask about any languages here.

But, Especially ppl from USA, plz dont take ppl's Dication Faults here. this is not a thread about it. thankx
10.04.2009 - 19:07
-Soulreaper-
Written by Guest on 10.04.2009 at 17:15

Just ask your language questions here. doesnt matter if its not about English. you can ask about any languages here.

my question is:

what "Psychic Vampire" means? Ive read it at Lavey's Satanic Bible and I cant find the exact meanig of it.

A Psychic Vampire is a person who believes that everyone has some sort of energy force and these people who believe in this supposedly feed off of that energy force from other people. I believe I have watched a show about it a while back. It is very strange though. At least in my opinion.
10.04.2009 - 19:18
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I guess this topic shoud be on an other category. not on "metal forums".
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
10.04.2009 - 19:21
-Soulreaper-
I was thinking the same.
10.04.2009 - 19:25
Baz Anderson
Staff
This isn't exclusively for metal, so yes, it is moved.
10.04.2009 - 19:27
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by -Soulreaper- on 10.04.2009 at 19:07

my question is:

what "Psychic Vampire" means? Ive read it at Lavey's Satanic Bible and I cant find the exact meanig of it.

A Psychic Vampire is a person who believes that everyone has some sort of energy force and these people who believe in this supposedly feed off of that energy force from other people. I believe I have watched a show about it a while back. It is very strange though. At least in my opinion.

but I think there is a differance btw Lavey's opinions about them and Religionists conceive about them, I want to know whats different btw them.
10.04.2009 - 20:59
-Soulreaper-
Written by Guest on 10.04.2009 at 19:27

my question is:

but I think there is a defferance btw Lavey's opinions about them and Religionists concieve about them, I want to know whats defferent btw them.

Well, what are Lavey's opinions on it?
10.04.2009 - 23:58
Fhuesc

my question is:

This has two possible answers. The first is, that a person who had Psychic powers was bitten by a vampire, therefore he/she became a Psychic Vampire. The other answer is that a normal Vampire somehow adquiered Psychic powers, therefore he/she became a Psychic Vampire.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
11.04.2009 - 03:26
Richard
Elite
Actually, when LaVey wrote about 'psychic vampires' in the Satanic Bible (the section Not All Vampires Suck Blood), he was using the phrase 'psychic vampires' to refer to people who manipulate others on a psychological level. For instance, making someone do something for you by making them feel guilty.

So that's what THE_BLACK_GOD meant by "I think there is a defferance btw Lavey's opinions about them and Religionists concieve about them, I want to know whats defferent btw them". LaVey wasn't talking about literally 'draining someone's energy force' or whatever!
----
11.04.2009 - 03:37
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
What's the difference between "there", "they're", and "their"
11.04.2009 - 08:40
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Dangerboner on 11.04.2009 at 03:37

there can be used to indicate direction, or location. for example, there he is;
they're is abbreviation of they are ;
and, their is when it indicates that something belongs to a certain someone. for example, that's their problem, not mine.

hope you got it, mate!
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
11.04.2009 - 10:16
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Richard on 11.04.2009 at 03:26

Actually, when LaVey wrote about 'psychic vampires' in the Satanic Bible (the section Not All Vampires Suck Blood), he was using the phrase 'psychic vampires' to refer to people who manipulate others on a psychological level. For instance, making someone do something for you by making them feel guilty.

So that's what THE_BLACK_GOD meant by "I think there is a defferance btw Lavey's opinions about them and Religionists concieve about them, I want to know whats defferent btw them". LaVey wasn't talking about literally 'draining someone's energy force' or whatever!

thanks I think Ive got my answer. so you mean Religionists didnt say somthin about Psychic Vampire before Lavey did?
11.04.2009 - 10:21
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by -Soulreaper- on 10.04.2009 at 20:59

Written by Guest on 10.04.2009 at 19:27

my question is:

but I think there is a defferance btw Lavey's opinions about them and Religionists concieve about them, I want to know whats defferent btw them.

Well, what are Lavey's opinions on it?

take a look at Richgard's post.
11.04.2009 - 11:08
TormentoR?
Account deleted
Written by tulkas on 11.04.2009 at 08:40

Written by Dangerboner on 11.04.2009 at 03:37

there can be used to indicate direction, or location. for example, there he is;
they're is abbreviation of they are ;
and, their is when it indicates that something belongs to a certain someone. for example, that's their problem, not mine.

hope you got it, mate!

Isn't it ironic that a person from USA asked this question and a person from Columbia actually answered it right.
11.04.2009 - 11:19
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Guest on 11.04.2009 at 11:08

Isn't it ironic that a person from USA asked this question and a person from Columbia actually answered it right.

yep, the thought crossed my mind as i was writing. and please. it's ColOmbia, not ColUmbia. it's not the same
----
11.04.2009 - 11:29
TormentoR?
Account deleted
Ok ok sorry, my bad... ... I'm guessing I wrote it wrong because the name of your country in my language is pronounced the way I wrote it. It's not that I've never heard of Colombia, I actually know a few facts about it, aswell.
11.04.2009 - 21:05
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
WTF I was joking
11.04.2009 - 22:44
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Dangerboner on 11.04.2009 at 21:05

WTF I was joking

hmm, i did think about that, but, just in case...
----
12.04.2009 - 06:04
Why do people pronounce comfortable - cumfterble? It has always annoyed me, but maybe it is just the redneck accents in Illinois.
21.06.2009 - 01:41
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Written by theflyingmachine on 12.04.2009 at 06:04

Why do people pronounce comfortable - cumfterble? It has always annoyed me, but maybe it is just the redneck accents in Illinois.

Oh Thats easy because the stick they have up their ass causes a slight discomfort if you will and thus causing mispronunciation of words and in some extreme cases grammar is affected too.
-Cambridge Scientifical and Linguistic Archives Library 1808
-Proffersor Maximilian Glutonomous

- in case you wanted to know my sources
21.06.2009 - 08:54
Hamird
Lieutenant
Well, talking about Anton Lavey. I'd a question which is not related to languages.. It may be off topic but anyway this has puzzled me for weeks since I've heard it. Anton Lavey rumored that he has played the role of Satan in the movie, Rosemary's Baby.. Why a person must be that stupid to lie about such an obvious thing, that's clear he wasn't in the movie?
02.07.2009 - 23:42
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Hamird on 21.06.2009 at 08:54

Well, talking about Anton Lavey. I'd a question which is not related to languages.. It may be off topic but anyway this has puzzled me for weeks since I've heard it. Anton Lavey rumored that he has played the role of Satan in the movie, Rosemary's Baby.. Why a person must be that stupid to lie about such an obvious thing, that's clear he wasn't in the movie?

I dont remember such thing in that movie, are you sure that Anton said that he played a role there?
03.07.2009 - 14:52
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Guest on 02.07.2009 at 23:42

I dont remember such thing in that movie, are you sure that Anton said that he played a role there?

I've read it here.. I'm just wondering why?
05.07.2009 - 23:07
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Hamird on 03.07.2009 at 14:52

as I know a satanist killed polanski's pregnant wife after that film, so I cant believe that Lavey had a rode in that film.
05.07.2009 - 23:20
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 05.07.2009 at 23:07

as I know a satanist killed polanski's pregnant wife after that film, so I cant believe that Lavey had a rode in that film.

Charles Manson is and was not a satanist.
And Lavey had a tiny role in Rosemary's Baby that's true
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

05.07.2009 - 23:39
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 05.07.2009 at 23:20

Are you sure? Did you read that link I've put here?
05.07.2009 - 23:44
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Hamird on 05.07.2009 at 23:39

Are you sure? Did you read that link I've put here?

I did read the thread. But as far as I know he did play that tiny role. At least that's what Polanski said.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.07.2009 - 00:11
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted

Written by Guest on 05.07.2009 at 23:07

Charles Manson is and was not a satanist.

yeah Manson thats right, he wasnt a satanist? so why he killed his wife for this film?
06.07.2009 - 00:24
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Guest on 06.07.2009 at 00:11

yeah Manson thats right, he wasnt a satanist? so why he killed his wife for this film?

This movie wasn't an anti-Satanism movie.. So even if Manson was a Satanist so there wasn't any Religious reason to kill Polanski's wife..
06.07.2009 - 01:24
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Hamird on 06.07.2009 at 00:24

Written by Guest on 06.07.2009 at 00:11

This movie wasn't an anti-Satanism movie.. So even if Manson was a Satanist so there wasn't any Religious reason to kill Polanski's wife..

we have just 3 opinion for this movie: 1- Its the reality of satanism 2- Its a Sarcasm about satanism 3- Its not about satanism. what do you think then? and why of the 3 above he killed his Polanki's wife?

PS:we are out of topic but its not important for the oppener of the topic lol, deppends on others opinions !