Metal Storm logo
Funny or Annoying things about your favorite bands ;D

05.05.2009 - 14:54
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Often we talk so serious about our favorite bands and keep somthin in our hearts hehe, then I decided to open a thread here to hear you words about your favorite bands's funny or annoying things.

the most annoying thing for me is hetfields big Jesus christ tatoo on his arm! and the most funny thing about metallica for me is their Satanic pictures at late 90's I dont know which I have to believe the Jesus or Upside Down Cross! not so important anyway huhu
05.05.2009 - 21:01
tulkas
el parcero
Keeping up with Metallica, i can't stare at old pictures of Ulrich with that hideous mullet-thing hair without laughing. he looked so damn silly and... and... ok i'll say it: ridiculous!
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
06.05.2009 - 04:00
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
- Adam Jones, guitarist from Tool is an expert in Special Effects worked in the special FX for Terminator II.

- Alexi Laiho said, in the previous version of CB's website, that the weirdest item he had signed was a Dildo.

- Joey Jordison lives with his mom. Or so I read somewhere.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
06.05.2009 - 06:01
Winterfog
Kanwulf from Nargaroth appeared on a talk show. He was the rebel kid who wears black clothes and sing to the devil
06.05.2009 - 06:02
Winterfog
And also the guy from Goat Semen appeared on a talk show I think it was on Laura!!!!
06.05.2009 - 09:44
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by tulkas on 05.05.2009 at 21:01

Keeping up with Metallica, i can't stare at old pictures of Ulrich with that hideous mullet-thing hair without laughing. he looked so damn silly and... and... ok i'll say it: ridiculous!

totally agree with you!
Quote:

- Adam Jones, guitarist from Tool is an expert in Special Effects worked in the special FX for Terminator II.

- Alexi Laiho said, in the previous version of CB's website, that the weirdest item he had signed was a Dildo.

-are you serious about Adam Jones wow!

-Alexi laiho and a dildo ROFL

-Joey Jordison LMFAO, maybe his mom is read headbanger
06.05.2009 - 17:11
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Author on 06.05.2009 at 09:44

Quote:

Yes, I am serious about Adam Jones. Have you checked their videos? of course you have. he directs them.

One of the COB guy signed a wheel chair once, too.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

06.05.2009 - 17:22
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 06.05.2009 at 17:11

Written by Author on 06.05.2009 at 09:44

Quote:

Yes, I am serious about Adam Jones. Have you checked their videos? of course you have. he directs them.

One of the COB guy signed a wheel chair once, too.

yes I knew that he was the director of those videos but its so weird if he did it for terminator too!
06.05.2009 - 17:23
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 06.05.2009 at 04:00

Alexi Laiho is weird. I wouldn't be much surprised if he signed his own dick as well.
06.05.2009 - 18:35
Nimlot
A. Reader
I'll have to say I crack up every time I see Manowar looking all worked up and serious (they ARE one of my all time fav bands) and another funny thing Jorn Lande is in that True Norwegian Metal commercial http://metalstorm.ee/pub/fun_comments.php?fun_id=16 (He's the blond guy, not the one that dances around)
06.05.2009 - 18:57
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite

'nuff said.
----
(space for rent)
06.05.2009 - 20:08
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah

I also remember him stating that he considers himself as "a younger male version of her".
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
06.05.2009 - 20:18
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 06.05.2009 at 20:08

I also remember him stating that he considers himself as "a younger male version of her".

His mom scares me then
----

27.05.2009 - 09:22
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
It was very funny when james came for speak at Rock and Roll hall fame, cause Microphone was very low for him huhuhuhu. Lars, Jason, Cliff's dad and kirk's height hehe as u know is so shorter than james. he tired to kneel for speak ROFL
27.05.2009 - 11:10
Valentin B
Iconoclast

no comment lol
27.05.2009 - 12:25
Smurfophagist
I mostly listen to church burners so...nothing annoying there.
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
27.05.2009 - 17:36
tulkas
el parcero
I'd say that what annoys me from some of my fav bands is that they don't come to colombia, specially not so well known bans, or bands that disbanded although some have started to come (i thank to the gods that Amon Amarth finally came), there's still a lot of bands that i'd like to see here live
----
27.05.2009 - 18:47
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by tulkas on 27.05.2009 at 17:36

I'd say that what annoys me from some of my fav bands is that they don't come to colombia, specially not so well known bans, or bands that disbanded although some have started to come (i thank to the gods that Amon Amarth finally came), there's still a lot of bands that i'd like to see here live

yeah i get that too, Hammerfall have been touring in Serbia, Bulgaria and Hungary(which means 3 out of our 5 neighboring countries) pretty much every time they released a new album after 2005, but they never come here. i'm not complaining that much though, there's some real nice shows this summer like Manowar, Blaze Bailey and Paul DiAnno(who will play a special iron maiden-only show), Candlemass, Primal Fear etc. and last year we had Priest, Maiden and Metallica though i only attended Priest.
27.05.2009 - 19:23
tulkas
el parcero
And at least beign in europe it's a lt easier for you to attend all those festivals that you have each year. here in south america we have rock al parque, which is very good, it's here in bogota and this year haggarg is coming, but still it doesn't compare to wacken, for example
----
27.05.2009 - 22:46
chematss
Dan Swanö is my favourite musician at the moment..But he is a lil bit arrogant or something like that..I mean I really love him but ..
28.05.2009 - 11:57
Hamird
Lieutenant
Peter Tagtgren is mayor of a village in Sweden.. I'm wondering how that village would be with such a cool mayor...
28.05.2009 - 14:05
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
First time I watched Guns N Roses Tokyo I was really Disappointed lol, really hated to see Axel with such stretch underwears and playing with his dick ! swimming pool? psmsl, but not its really funny for me. same thing lol

cant understand why should he wore such shirt ! antichrist or a lover of christ, its annoying anyway.

28.05.2009 - 14:09
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
And of the most annoying things about some of my favorite bands is that they dont have a music video or dvd yet, for example "Draconinan", at least I wish that I could watch them live one day.
07.06.2009 - 16:12
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 27.05.2009 at 11:10

no comment lol

wanna a whip a man while having sex? rofl
11.06.2009 - 01:09
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
----
(space for rent)
11.06.2009 - 01:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
@Dane and who is that supposed to be? IIt's not like he is immensely well-know. I for one haven't got a lue who it is.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

11.06.2009 - 02:00
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 11.06.2009 at 01:56

@Dane and who is that supposed to be? IIt's not like he is immensely well-know. I for one haven't got a lue who it is.

Jordan Rudess of Dream Theater
He's cute
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
15.06.2009 - 18:30
ironfiststew
Account deleted
I love chuck schuldiner but he played with his hair too much. also david vincent is just generally annoying (although he used to be yummy looking) but the first 3 morbid angel albums were just excellent.
15.06.2009 - 18:31
ironfiststew
Account deleted

lmao is that true?! hey people, don't mom-hate:)
16.06.2009 - 17:40
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Dane Train on 06.05.2009 at 18:57

'nuff said.

That is simply hilarious lol
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram