Metal Storm logo
Metallica,Megadeth,Slayer,Anthrax playing together!!!!

15.12.2009 - 12:29
terrorist
Yes the rumours are true,they are going to play together in Europe.You can check on this link it's official.

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=602847
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
15.12.2009 - 16:52
Valentin B
Iconoclast
If they don't come to Romania in this formula i'm sure as fuck gonna go to Prague for this. it's just too much
15.12.2009 - 19:54
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I would love to see this, but something tells me I won't...

Anthrax are only a part of the big four because of the albums they did with Joey Belladonna. It's a shame he won't be in the band for these shows.

I really hope at least one of these shows will be streamed live. As Im sure there are many people like me who would love to see this show, but can't.
15.12.2009 - 20:16
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
It is 2010 Sonisphere Festival...great event for thrash metal fans, but for people like me...well one friend of mine said it - "Definitely a HUGE event, but sadly i really really don't like thrash..."
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

15.12.2009 - 21:52
terrorist
If only they would come closer,but if they don't sure going to prag:)
----

15.12.2009 - 22:46
Abattoir
Staff
Awesome thing that they managed to put all these legendary bands together...events like these are definitely a dream come true to every metalhead.
16.12.2009 - 00:17
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
They aren't doing this in North America?
16.12.2009 - 02:55
tulkas
el parcero
Written by [user id=2084] on 16.12.2009 at 00:17

That'd be totally... wrong, considering they're all from USA. Maybe they still have dates to confirm...
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
16.12.2009 - 03:31
Warman
Erotic Stains
Well I'll be at Sonisphere here, with Slayer and Anthrax. All bands haven't been anounced yet, if Metallica and Megadeth would join I would surely shit my pants and then die.
----
16.12.2009 - 04:52
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by tulkas on 16.12.2009 at 02:55

Written by [user id=2084] on 16.12.2009 at 00:17

That'd be totally... wrong, considering they're all from USA. Maybe they still have dates to confirm...

I realize the importance of bringing some of the best metal from one country to another as a cast of characters...but the idea of them all together on a tour anywhere period is enticing...I'd throw money at that...
16.12.2009 - 07:22
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Heavy Metal music isn't big enough in America for them to do anything like this. Just another reason to move.
----
The force will be with you, always.
17.12.2009 - 12:53
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Already seen Megadeth 2...3 times? Don't give 2 shits about Slayer, I refuse to give Metallica money, and Anthrax (who I would have loved to see) just ain't what they used to be...I really would like to be excited about this, but I just can't.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
17.12.2009 - 22:44
TheOwl
I have seen all of them at different concerts at different times! Even if it is not exactly what it used to be I would love to go to this and have many beers!
19.12.2009 - 23:27
I_Die_Often
They might all gang up and kill Dave Mustaine!!!
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
24.12.2009 - 00:18
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
I'll watch youtube videos of the aftermath, just to see whether or not Mustaine attempts to turn Kirk into the living Vic Rattlehead .

Of course, if it were on the east coast here in the states, I would feel obligated to go.
----
26.12.2009 - 12:10
Saitenhexerin
I'd rather see the "real" big four - Megadeth, Slayer, Testament and Exodus, bands that STILL play Thrash.
----
- When I die, bury me in smoke.
- Defendress of the Faith.
26.12.2009 - 16:19
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Saitenhexerin on 26.12.2009 at 12:10

I'd rather see the "real" big four - Megadeth, Slayer, Testament and Exodus, bands that STILL play Thrash.

Once again. Testament and Exodus have nothing to do with the big four. The big four is a historical term.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.12.2009 - 04:29
MetallicA
Wow that's pretty cool! I've never seen Anthrax before and would love to see them...obviously I won't be going to this though. I'll be going to see Megadeth, Slayer and Testament all together though in about a month and a half or so

oh and I saw Metallica for the 5th time about 3 months ago
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
31.12.2009 - 19:20
_HIV_
Only slayer worth mentioning ...
31.12.2009 - 23:56
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 26.12.2009 at 16:19

Written by Saitenhexerin on 26.12.2009 at 12:10

Once again. Testament and Exodus have nothing to do with the big four. The big four is a historical term.

Nuh uh! They r not sellout$$$$! So that makes them big 4!

Big
1  /bɪg/, big⋅ger, big⋅gest, adverb, noun
-adjective
1. large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
2. of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.

"Of major concern", meaning fame, record sales etc. So let's just change the name to "Of Major Concern 4" why don't we? If I see this discussion pop up again...I might just...type angrily at you people some more.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
01.01.2010 - 19:38
Gordon Freeman
Written by Clintagräm on 16.12.2009 at 07:22

Heavy Metal music isn't big enough in America for them to do anything like this. Just another reason to move.

Heavy metal may not be all that big here (though it is growing again in this part of the world), but bands like Metallica, Megadeth and Slayer are huge in this country.

Trust me, they could sell out any arena in any state with a line-up like that.
----
God Dammit Doug! Take off your hat, Night Moves is playing. Don't be a prick man!

http://www.last.fm/user/Axl_The_Viking
02.01.2010 - 17:42
terrorist
Can you imagine for example one night anthrax is playing first then megadeth then slayer then metallica.But the other night metallica comes first then megadeth then slayer and finaly anthrax.No one would stay for anthrax,everyone would be there for metallica and megadeth mostly, and slayer.As for me,i would prefer to see Testament instead of anthrax because they deserve much more.
----

02.01.2010 - 18:26
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by terrorist on 02.01.2010 at 17:42

As for me,i would prefer to see Testament instead of anthrax because they deserve much more.

Aaarrrrggghhhh, once more... Testament DON'T deserve to be there cause they are NOT part of the big four. This tour is supposed to be of the big four.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

02.01.2010 - 18:30
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by Gordon Freeman on 01.01.2010 at 19:38

Alaska?

But, yep, I'm sure those squirly Canadiens would be there...
02.01.2010 - 18:31
Gordon Freeman

Can you imagine for example one night anthrax is playing first then megadeth then slayer then metallica.But the other night metallica comes first then megadeth then slayer and finaly anthrax.No one would stay for anthrax,everyone would be there for metallica and megadeth mostly, and slayer.As for me,i would prefer to see Testament instead of anthrax because they deserve much more.

I cannot say I agree with you there.

While not taking anything away from Testament, Anthrax is one of the better thrash bands that came out of the 80's. And I believe their body of work as a whole is superior to that of Testament.

As far as everyone being there to see the other three rather than Anthrax, this is true but misguided I feel. Anthrax's live set matches well with the staple live songs from the other bands.

This is just my opinion but songs like Madhouse, Belly of the Beast, Indians and Among the Living are just as good live as Raining Blood, Master of Puppets or Hanger 18.
----
God Dammit Doug! Take off your hat, Night Moves is playing. Don't be a prick man!

02.01.2010 - 18:34
Gordon Freeman
Written by Introspekrieg on 02.01.2010 at 18:30

Written by Gordon Freeman on 01.01.2010 at 19:38

Alaska?

But, yep, I'm sure those squirly Canadiens would be there...

Are there any sports stadium sized arenas in Alaska?

But yeah, between fans in Alaska and fans in Canada I'm sure they would find a way to fill the house wherever they played. Especially if the didn't tour with that line-up in western Canada at all.
----

02.01.2010 - 19:58
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by [user id=28338] on 02.01.2010 at 19:37

I heard that maybe take place at Sonicsphere Festival here in Greece but is just a rumour still

i hate it, why won't they just announce the fucking bands for the rest of the Sonisphere festivals already? if they're gonna play in Greece but not in Romania i'll be sure to get to Athens or something. the suspense is killing me.
02.01.2010 - 20:13
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by [user id=28338] on 02.01.2010 at 20:11

Written by Valentin B on 02.01.2010 at 19:58

Written by [user id=28338] on 02.01.2010 at 19:37

I heard that maybe take place at Sonicsphere Festival here in Greece but is just a rumour still

i hate it, why won't they just announce the fucking bands for the rest of the Sonisphere festivals already? if they're gonna play in Greece but not in Romania i'll be sure to get to Athens or something. the suspense is killing me.

actually I read it in a greek site... http://www.rocking.gr/article6779.php

well, that site doesn't actually say anything i didn't already know..
03.01.2010 - 17:01
terrorist
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 02.01.2010 at 18:26

As for me,i would prefer to see Testament instead of anthrax because they deserve much more.

Aaarrrrggghhhh, once more... Testament DON'T deserve to be there cause they are NOT part of the big four. This tour is supposed to be of the big four.

well i don't care because they are the part of the big four my opinion is that testament should be there instead of anthrax because they are better band.
----

03.01.2010 - 17:44
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by terrorist on 03.01.2010 at 17:01

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 02.01.2010 at 18:26

well i don't care because they are the part of the big four my opinion is that testament should be there instead of anthrax because they are better band.

Even if you find them to be better they don't deserve to be there cause the big four is about the four thrash bands that sold the most albums in the 80s, very early 90s and the four that are the most influential. Testament was only a trendfollower. Exodus have been influential but that's the only one of the smakller bands that was.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996