Metal Storm logo
Extreme MetalStormers

Original post

Posted by Lucas, 30.07.2006 - 16:06
So, welcome to the thread.

Dream_of_Hate and I had the idea of creating a sort of 'club' of MetalStormers, who love extreme metal. Something like the 'Hampster Metal' group we have. You do not have to pay contribution (though you are allowed), you just have to like extreme metal and have space in your signature.

So, we still need the banner. Anyone interested in joining, and willing to help with creating the banner, your help is appreciated. You can post suggestions about how the banner is going to look like here. Also for questions and all other stuff, just ask.
01.02.2007 - 03:35
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by Dangerboner on 31.01.2007 at 22:40

Written by Xtreme Jax on 30.01.2007 at 01:15

Sad not all Smurf members use that forum though

I know, there is no point in being a member of the Smurf group if you don't visit the site.

100% agreed. Theres only like 6 members who use it regulary...

Also theres no point being a member if you dont listen to Extreme Metal *cough* - check members charts :
----

Hellcunt Smurf
01.02.2007 - 15:32
Stigmatized
Written by Xtreme Jax on 01.02.2007 at 03:35

Written by Dangerboner on 31.01.2007 at 22:40

Written by Xtreme Jax on 30.01.2007 at 01:15

Sad not all Smurf members use that forum though

I know, there is no point in being a member of the Smurf group if you don't visit the site.

100% agreed. Theres only like 6 members who use it regulary...

Also theres no point being a member if you dont listen to Extreme Metal *cough* - check members charts :

?
01.02.2007 - 16:11
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Lupas' charts... theres no Extreme Metal in there.

Not picking on him but wasnt the point of the Extreme Metal group to have Extreme metal listeners?
----

Hellcunt Smurf
01.02.2007 - 19:12
Stigmatized
Ah, I see. Whenever he joined I think he pointed out some extreme artists he liked, so I guess he was let in because of it. But you're right, his charts aren't exactly extreme.
01.02.2007 - 19:17
Damnated
Churchburner
let's kick him then.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
11.03.2007 - 08:11
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
what the fuck...we only have like 4 people who regularly use the last.fm forum, but yet there are like 20 people with the banners. What's going on guys?
11.03.2007 - 13:27
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Nothing much. I never visit, for example. I am very sorry, and I know I should, but I just don't feel like it. I have MS, a couple of games I play, MSN, schoolwork. It might sound strange that I don't have the time to be there, because I'm a on MS a lot, but it is true. And I simply don't feel like it. There are also a couple of other forums where I am logged in and I never visit those places anymore as well.

I might also change my signature in some time, since it is kinda pointless. But maybe you, the people who visit last.fm, take over the 'power'?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
12.03.2007 - 05:41
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
@Nervel - Well, respect that your stepping down... but doesnt take up much time. If thats what your doing, cool! Just wish other "members" would do the same...

IMHO, if your in the group, participate. If not, drop out of the group. That way it'll give the chance for someone that does want to be in the group to join.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
12.03.2007 - 13:11
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. And since I don't want/have no time, I better step out. I'll wait for some time to see if KryptoN & Dream post here, otherwise I'll PM them.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
12.03.2007 - 18:56
Stigmatized
Hmmm, this sucks. You were the first person I came to with the idea, so it bums me that you wanna drop out. What's keeping you from having time? It doesn't take but maybe 5 minutes to check the forum and reply, I mean, it's not that active.
12.03.2007 - 21:20
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Yeah, I know. I'm very sorry Dream Of Hate.

I don't know why I don't. I just never think of it. And well, it is no lie that I am busy and MS is taking up a lot of my spare time.
----

13.03.2007 - 03:46
Stigmatized
Damn. So you're gonna remove your banner and name and just be done with it or what? I mean, this was a Metal Storm thing to begin with anyway, so I don't see any point in removing them.
13.03.2007 - 16:03
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Hmm, I might. I've been looking for a nice banner of for example a band logo, but I haven't found one. At least not from a band that I like so much that I could have it for a couple of months, I don't want to change it every week.
----

14.03.2007 - 20:31
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by BV on 14.03.2007 at 20:28

Written by Lucas on 13.03.2007 at 16:03

Hmm, I might. I've been looking for a nice banner of for example a band logo, but I haven't found one. At least not from a band that I like so much that I could have it for a couple of months, I don't want to change it every week.

try this one

Oh god no. Please, I am not really into Mithras anymore. Agh, you only came back to group up with Bas and torture me?
----

20.03.2007 - 15:51
wrathchild
Staff
Written by BV on 14.03.2007 at 20:28
try this one

You're doing it on purpose aren't you? This signature is obviously too big... 196KB! 100 is the limit we set, so you know what you have to do.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
21.03.2007 - 16:00
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Ok, I left the group now. And got rid of my banner. So, for Dream Of Hate & KryptoN are your remaining leaders now.

I say cheers to all, don't worry, I still love you.

Have fun!
----

22.03.2007 - 11:29
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Awesome banner , how to do that Blood Moon help

I like the gif image.
19.05.2007 - 08:34
Mega-Slayer
Well I have came to a conclusion on my name,"Intestinally Punctured Smurf",so can you hook me up with a banner,please?
----

Intestinally Punctured Smurf
19.05.2007 - 11:21
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2460/bannersmurflq1.jpg

Just put it with the image code on either side.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
20.05.2007 - 00:12
Mega-Slayer
Sweet,thanks alot dude.
----

Intestinally Punctured Smurf
27.05.2007 - 18:19
Stigmatized
How many people total have banners on here now?
28.05.2007 - 01:38
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Where did your banner go?
28.05.2007 - 15:10
Stigmatized
I took it out awhile ago. It made my sig look to cluttered. I still have a "Smurf Name" though, to show I'm still in the group.
28.05.2007 - 17:49
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Still say we remove the 'tainted' non extreme metal listener from the group...
----

Hellcunt Smurf
28.05.2007 - 22:31
Stigmatized
Written by Xtreme Jax on 28.05.2007 at 17:49

Still say we remove the 'tainted' non extreme metal listener from the group...

Done.
29.05.2007 - 12:10
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
----

Hellcunt Smurf
01.07.2007 - 05:13
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Ok so the site still isn't finished, but we decided to open it anyways. We kept the generic theme because it matches the Smurf color. If I didn't send you a link via PM in MS, then it's because you seriously suck I either forgot you or I figured you could read the news yourself in the last.fm group.

If anyone listens to extreme music and is interested in the group, send a PM to me and I can give you a link.

Oh, and try and make your Smurf name as your custom title!

Edit - I just realized that I fucked up all the links in the PMs I sent lol. Just type the link...I hyperlinked it incorrectly, so nothing will happen when you click on it.
01.07.2007 - 07:19
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I saw the new forum and just joined. It's pretty nifty.
01.07.2007 - 16:09
Stigmatized
I like it as well, much better than Last.fm.
02.07.2007 - 04:01
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
We now have arcade games.