Post Your Desktop!
Posts: 601 Visited by: 371 users
1. Minimize all windows
2. Take a screenshot of your desktop by pressing the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard
3. Open MS Paint and paste the screenshot. Do this through either the Edit --> Paste or by pressing Ctrl-V
4. Go up to File --> Save As, enter the name you want your screenshot to be under, and save it in JPEG format
5. Go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and upload your image
6. Highlight the URL in the "Thumbnail for forums (1)", then copy and paste it into your forum post
Now, here is mine.
In summary, this thread is meant for people to see what other people's desktops look like, and give insight on the person's personality. I think it'll be pretty interesting.