Metal Storm logo
Life's Thrills

Original post

Posted by Visioneerie, 28.03.2010 - 23:34
Alright here's the drill.
This thread is for all of you interested in sharing experiences that you considered exciting, crazy, scary or anything that made you feel alive (as naïve as that may sound). I won't limit this thread to only personal experiences as I believe things can get a little more interesting by being a little more creative meaning any room for suggestions, ideas or fantasies are warmly welcome. You can talk about what you think would be quite the adrenaline pumping experience. I think you all catch my drift.

As for my personal experience, I think my most exciting moment was when I took magic mushrooms a few years back with two other friends. What was frightening and stupid is that my buddies decided to go to the mall while tripping and I got quite the scare. Everyone I was crossing gave me this look with a big smile on their face and I'll never know if I was just hallucinating or if I was just noticeably fucked. A crazy time it was. Just for the record I don't do any drugs anymore.
Now skydiving during a huge thunderstorm seems like it would be a pretty crazy idea. Anything that tickles your fancy people !
06.04.2011 - 02:54
Yasmine
Written by MetalSpider on 06.04.2011 at 01:39

Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 00:42

Written by MetalSpider on 06.04.2011 at 00:08

This might sound weird...but driving has been a thrill for me lately. I enjoy it without a doubt. The real weird part is....the car Im driving is old (11 years old now), hasn't had a tune up...ever (really should do that soon lol) and feels like it might eventually break down while Im driving it (knock on wood, I hope it doesnt!!!!). It is kind of a thrill for me in a weird way.

I would love nothing more than to get a car with a monster of an engine, whether its an american muscle car or a monster of a European or British car, and drive across Canada, whether its by myself or with some of my closest friends. That would be one hell of a thrill for me, Im sure.

I have my driving stories...not that many, and so far not really that thrilling, but i'll share them later.

Wanna go for a ride in my Mustang with me?

Where to begin, from growing up in cities and see plenty of people in handcuffs, to anti-abortion rallies, lol. I left home at 17 knowing my parents/family wouldn't approve of me seeing a shrink, then hormones, surgery, etc. lol So Ive been through my share.

yes!...do you really have a mustang!?!?!?

Oh actually I do have a thrilling story...that's not driving related.

For those of you that follow international news...when the G20 summit came to Toronto and there was mass rioting, and police everywhere...my buddy and I decided to go because we were bored. Not one of the smartest things I've done. We were close to being arrested when the large group of people we happened to be with, were about to be enclosed by the police from all sides. Luckily we got out of there lol.

Probably one of the most exciting things I've been a part of. It's weird, because I don't care for the whole protesting thing, unless it really affects me I suppose. That was the first protest I've been to...and my buddy and I weren't even protesting. We were just bored and decided to go check out the madness.

You know I do, 01 converted Billiet silver with black interior, woot lets go, get one more person and lets drive cross country. lol
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
06.04.2011 - 04:10
MetalSpider
Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 02:54

This might sound weird...but driving has been a thrill for me lately. I enjoy it without a doubt. The real weird part is....the car Im driving is old (11 years old now), hasn't had a tune up...ever (really should do that soon lol) and feels like it might eventually break down while Im driving it (knock on wood, I hope it doesnt!!!!). It is kind of a thrill for me in a weird way.

I would love nothing more than to get a car with a monster of an engine, whether its an american muscle car or a monster of a European or British car, and drive across Canada, whether its by myself or with some of my closest friends. That would be one hell of a thrill for me, Im sure.

I have my driving stories...not that many, and so far not really that thrilling, but i'll share them later.

Where to begin, from growing up in cities and see plenty of people in handcuffs, to anti-abortion rallies, lol. I left home at 17 knowing my parents/family wouldn't approve of me seeing a shrink, then hormones, surgery, etc. lol So Ive been through my share.

For those of you that follow international news...when the G20 summit came to Toronto and there was mass rioting, and police everywhere...my buddy and I decided to go because we were bored. Not one of the smartest things I've done. We were close to being arrested when the large group of people we happened to be with, were about to be enclosed by the police from all sides. Luckily we got out of there lol.

Probably one of the most exciting things I've been a part of. It's weird, because I don't care for the whole protesting thing, unless it really affects me I suppose. That was the first protest I've been to...and my buddy and I weren't even protesting. We were just bored and decided to go check out the madness.

You know I do, 01 converted Billiet silver with black interior, woot lets go, get one more person and lets drive cross country. lol

You have a Mustang, you like metal and video games, sense of humour and smart! I'm losing my mind here!!! lol!

Lets go! Cross country drive!! Another forum member wanna join or what!?!?!? WOOO! lol
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
06.04.2011 - 05:35
Yasmine
Written by MetalSpider on 06.04.2011 at 04:10

You have a Mustang, you like metal and video games, sense of humour and smart! I'm losing my mind here!!! lol!

Lets go! Cross country drive!! Another forum member wanna join or what!?!?!? WOOO! lol

Don't get too excited now, I'm no where near perfect. lol
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
06.04.2011 - 07:43
MetalSpider
Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 05:35

Written by MetalSpider on 06.04.2011 at 04:10

Don't get too excited now, I'm no where near perfect. lol

lol...nobody is Ms. Yasmine.
----

06.04.2011 - 08:00
Yasmine
Written by MetalSpider on 06.04.2011 at 07:43

I know I know, and the thing is I know I come off a mega bitch and what not because I won't let assholes like Doc Godin and them fuck with me. However I'm sure you see if ya put nice in you get nice out, if you put asswipe in you get QUEEN FUCKING BITCH out. lol

In person though I'm shy and quite and just would simply not ever socialize with people like that. Otherwise I'm pretty damn kool.
----
06.04.2011 - 08:33
MetalSpider
Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 08:00

I know I know, and the thing is I know I come off a mega bitch and what not because I won't let assholes like Doc Godin and them fuck with me. However I'm sure you see if ya put nice in you get nice out, if you put asswipe in you get QUEEN FUCKING BITCH out. lol

In person though I'm shy and quite and just would simply not ever socialize with people like that. Otherwise I'm pretty damn kool.

Sounds a bit like me. I'm quiet, not really shy, but I don't talk much in the beginning. I'm a real nice guy and great person to be around (I think lol and so Ive been told).

But once someone pushes my buttons, well:

----

06.04.2011 - 08:59
Yasmine
Written by MetalSpider on 06.04.2011 at 08:33

Sounds a bit like me. I'm quiet, not really shy, but I don't talk much in the beginning. I'm a real nice guy and great person to be around (I think lol and so Ive been told).

Yep that's totally me too. lol
----
06.04.2011 - 17:08
MetalSpider
Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 08:59

Written by MetalSpider on 06.04.2011 at 08:33

Yep that's totally me too. lol

lol nice
----

11.04.2011 - 12:45
Kennoth
I think you two lovebunnies should go for a ride lol.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
16.04.2011 - 08:39
Yasmine
Written by Kennoth on 11.04.2011 at 12:45

I think you two lovebunnies should go for a ride lol.

LAWL!!!!!! But I flirt with plenty of people, I just like to play around. Not that I wouldn't go. lol
----
16.04.2011 - 09:05
MetalSpider
Lol Kennoth...its all in the name of good forum fun.
----

16.04.2011 - 09:41
Yasmine
Of course it is. lol Somehow when I first read it I wondered what Kennoth truely meant by ride, but didn't wanna go there. But hey might as well it's kinda silly. lol
----
16.04.2011 - 16:34
Kennoth
Written by Yasmine on 16.04.2011 at 09:41

Somehow when I first read it I wondered what Kennoth truely meant by ride,

It's meant to be interpreted in more ways than one

And np, I like to flirt online too. A lot haha
----
*insert something deep and profound*
16.04.2011 - 20:21
MetalSpider
Lol! The number of ways this could have become dirty are endless!

And yeah you do Kennoth lol...Mr.Last FM!
----

16.04.2011 - 21:21
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Hey guys, there's a pub thread ya know. Please go there.

Forum -> Metalstormers -> Pub
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama