Metal Storm logo
Vektor - Writing New Material

US Thrashers Vektor are in writing mode for a yet untitled album tentatively penciled in for a 2011 March/April release. The band states:

"Our main focus right now is writing for the next album (while two of us finally get school out of the way in December). We're working hard with new material and a lot of it is coming out awesome so far. Once it gets tightened up, tweaked, and finalized, our aim is to get in the studio some time in the winter. Probably early 2011, putting the album out around March or April. Don't hold us to that, it's just an estimate. Might be earlier, might be later.

After that we head to Europe for Keep it True and a few weeks of shows out there (TBD), then probably some VERY extensive touring after that. Once school is out of the way we're going to go pretty all out as far as touring goes, and we hope to take it as far as we can. We do need all the help and support we can get from YOU though.

So since we are sort of in writing/rehearsing mode, don't expect a lot of major updates until November or December. But keep in touch! We can't wait for everyone to hear the new material and to see everyone out on tour again."

The full band update can be read here.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Vektor
Posted: 28.09.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 60 users
28.09.2010 - 16:29
Daniell
_爱情_
Hopefully they now can harness their desire to cram too many riffs in a song, and new songs will be more organised. Vektor have a lot of potential, it's time for them to really show it.
28.09.2010 - 16:39
BrutalN00dle

Topping Black Future is a tall order, but I think they can pull it off. I can't wait to see them live again.
28.09.2010 - 21:34
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I am sure it will rule! godamn sure!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
28.09.2010 - 22:20
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Good news! I liked Black Future quite a lot, and I'm sure this will be good as well.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
29.09.2010 - 03:28
sbgmetal

I am looking forward to this
29.09.2010 - 08:58
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Oh man! First Obscura, now Vektor. This I can truly not wait for. Vektor are one of the best bands nowadays. And if daniell_p likes it, I am gonna be twice as happy.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
29.09.2010 - 23:36
Thought.
A Dying God
Yeah! These guys are awesome!! BLACK FUTURE!!
----
There is no God but the one that dies with me. I have no life but the one I take with me to the grave. We come into this world alone. And we will die on our own. I live. I die. Ain Elohim.

Hits total: 3448 | This month: 6