Metal Storm logo
Greatest Metal Video Ever... Satanic Black Metal Guest Edition

By popular, close to overwhelming demand we are hosting a Tr00 Satanic Black Metal edition of the infamous Greatest Metal Video Ever... Series. Here to take you on a journey to the world of raped goat corpses, shameless blasphemy and expressive panda make-up is your mistress of evil, Elodie Artour. Off we go!

The Black Satans - Satanic Darkness

Shot in the deepest darkest woods of Finland on a sunny summerday, The Black Satan's video has everything a black metal video needs: inverted crosses, an undisputed toughguy attitude, female slaves, evil facial expressions, partial nudity and a flag of Norway. Grimness; they're doing it right!

Reckless Tide - Kleemähendeäbte

The life of a black metal warrior sure is tough... or so this video implies. We all know those days when you wake up with tons of make-up and Hawaii shorts on, when it feels like the whole world - including that son of a bitch Superman - seems to be in your way. Add a wiseguy in a suit who has had his face painted, performing a line that could be described best as a mixture of Alphaville and HIM, whispering to a plush white tiger and an iceman trying to make a living... and what do you get? The perfect black metal video of course!

Dark Kirchensteuer - Leb' Doch Selber!

Acoustic black metal anyone? That sounds as absurd as eco spiritual black metal does, but respecting these musicians in the name of Satan is obligatory here. I bet every single black metal warrior dreams of the day he hangs himself on a forest tree with some acoustic black metal in the background, headbanging himself to death. Such an inspiring and romantic way to commit suicide... The only thing making this video somewhat ridiculous is the hippy drummer - then again, he sure as Hell fits perfectly with the band's style. And remember, the acoustic guitar - the Lord of Darkness seems to love it!

May Satan forgive me for making fun of his servants!
Posted: 03.10.2010 by Elodie Artour

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 37   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 466 users
03.10.2010 - 12:44
KwonVerge
Odysseus
Elite
Three words come to mind, cvlt, tr00, krieg, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!
Cool thingies nevertheless, enjoyed most the first one, the third one was the most necro due to the old school production
----
Dec. 30, 1334.

...And the whiskey and wine entered our veins when blood was too weak to carry on.
03.10.2010 - 12:48
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Why is this one of my favourite genres again?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
03.10.2010 - 13:01
vezzy
Stallmanite
Now that's crunk kvlt.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
03.10.2010 - 13:09
Daniell
_爱情_
Elite
Written by Lucas on 03.10.2010 at 12:48

Why is this one of my favourite genres again?

Because it yields to parody like nothing else
It's one of my favourite genres too, if that's any comfort.
03.10.2010 - 13:35
First one was the best - if only for the g-string.
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
03.10.2010 - 15:03
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Thank you for reminding me Reckless Tide...they are awesome
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

03.10.2010 - 16:25
Got Mayhem?
HAHA yes! I'd suggested The Black Satans awhile ago and I had feared they'd been passed over! Great shit
----
03.10.2010 - 17:01
RavenKing
Damn those bands and videos suck major ass. None of those bands are really Black Metal bands. Only a bunch of idiots turning BM in a retarded parody.
There's no way I can consider this garbage as serious Black Metal. It's just pure humoristic crap not even funny in the end. Only fucking retarded.

If you can't do something seriously, don't do it at all. Otherwise you only release pure shit.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
03.10.2010 - 17:07
batusay
That was so fukin awesome, i don't like death or black but the first 2 sound preety good and also the videos are just ... incredible
----
Come inside and be afraid
Of this impressive mess I've made
If you take a look now you will find
PERFECT INSANITY
03.10.2010 - 17:18
Baz Anderson
Staff
Haha, very entertaining... really great.
03.10.2010 - 17:18
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by RavenKing on 03.10.2010 at 17:01

If you can't do something seriously, don't do it at all.

they did serious black metal parody

and I'd suggest you to climb down from this mountaintop of trve kvlt necro grim elitism...life's being much happier down there
----

03.10.2010 - 17:49
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Guest on 03.10.2010 at 17:25

Written by RavenKing on 03.10.2010 at 17:01

Damn those bands and videos suck major ass. None of those bands are really Black Metal bands. Only a bunch of idiots turning BM in a retarded parody.
There's no way I can consider this garbage as serious Black Metal. It's just pure humoristic crap not even funny in the end. Only fucking retarded.

If you can't do something seriously, don't do it at all. Otherwise you only release pure shit.

+1

----

03.10.2010 - 19:21
Elodie Artour
Slania
LOL

I'm glad you like the videos, guys.

@RavenKing: No one has forced you to watch these videos. I personally find them extremely hilarious and I don't fucking care whether these bands are "tr00" or not. Neither have I wanted to offend anyone. So, please, if you don't mind - let others, who enjoy them, in peace.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
03.10.2010 - 19:29
RavenKing
Written by Elodie Artour on 03.10.2010 at 19:21

LOL

I'm glad you like the videos, guys.

@RavenKing: No one has forced you to watch these videos. I personally find them extremely hilarious and I don't fucking care whether these bands are "tr00" or not. Neither have I wanted to offend anyone. So, please, if you don't mind - let others, who enjoy them, in peace.

I you people enjoy retarded things, fine. I prefer serious art to childish garbage.
----
03.10.2010 - 19:36
Vombatus
Potorro
Hahaha, great videos. Last one is epic.... Is there something more kvlt than hang yourself AND headbang at the same time ?

I'm pretty elitist for BM but sometimes it's better to take a laugh. And for haters, remember that all the parody videos you find in BM was born with (the tr00) Immortal and the best music video ever: Call of the Wintermoon
03.10.2010 - 19:38
ArcanoXIII
Reckless Tide rocks ! xD
03.10.2010 - 19:48
Elodie Artour
Slania
@RavenKing: Dude, you've used a wrong word. It's called 'hilarious.'

And if you're so damn serious, then just avoid all this 'garbage.' Just because some people wanted to create black metal parodies doesn't mean the whole genre sucks. In addition, I actually like black metal. The whole thing (this edition) was made for fun. Now, please, if you excuse me, I'm done convincing some 'serious person' in a totally UNserious thread.
----
03.10.2010 - 19:52
RavenKing
Written by Vombatus on 03.10.2010 at 19:36

I'm pretty elitist for BM but sometimes it's better to take a laugh. And for haters, remember that all the parody videos you find in BM was born with (the tr00) Immortal and the best music video ever: Call of the Wintermoon

The difference is "Call Of The Wintermoon" is a real Black Metal song (and a very good one). Those 'songs' here are musical garbage.

Also Immortal's video is really funny. The shit here is just lame.
----
03.10.2010 - 20:00
RavenKing
Written by Elodie Artour on 03.10.2010 at 19:48

@RavenKing: Dude, you've used a wrong word. It's called 'hilarious.'

And if you're so damn serious, then just avoid all this 'garbage.' Just because some people wanted to create black metal parodies doesn't mean the whole genre sucks. In addition, I actually like black metal. The whole thing (this edition) was made for fun. Now, please, if you excuse me, I'm done convincing some 'serious person' in a totally UNserious thread.

I understand that you have nothing against the genre and that you don't take those videos seriously.
It's just that, unlike me, you find this kind of stuff funny. I'm not angry at you for having started this thread. No hard feelings between us, I ensure you.

I'm not angry at anyone. My comments only expressed my contempt for such things, not anger.
----
03.10.2010 - 20:04
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
It is so funny to see necro grim kvltists so seriously complaining about parody bands

remember one wise quote - "you cannot take anything seriously, if you cannot make fun of it"
----

03.10.2010 - 20:07
Elodie Artour
Slania
@Ellrohir: Finally someone to say something wise! Thank you!

EDIT: Yes, I do laugh my ass of at these ones.
----
03.10.2010 - 20:12
vezzy
Stallmanite
I find it funny how he said he can't take this seriously.

Captain Obvious to the rescue!
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
03.10.2010 - 20:14
Amonisis
Reckless Tide - Kleemähendeäbte was one of the best videos of all time, it was hilarious, but the part that got me was the reference to Monty Python's Lumberjack thing. XP
03.10.2010 - 20:59
King Ajax
Wow, this is awesome. Thanks for posting these!
----
Metal Up Your Ass!
03.10.2010 - 21:24
Culty
Oh, how i love black metal and how easy it is to make fun of it.
----
Gfnttlr
03.10.2010 - 21:36
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
When I grow up, I'm going to marry Elodie hahaha. Thanks for this... things.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
03.10.2010 - 21:39
Derwood
The Reckless Tide video is pure awesome. The ability to laugh at ourselves is what keeps us sane.
----
You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!
03.10.2010 - 22:10
Elodie Artour
Slania
LOL

Awesome comments!

@Derwood: I totally agree with you on that one. That's why I'm tired of fanboys and 'serious' people.
@Daggon: We shall see, haha.
----
04.10.2010 - 00:22
moe5512
You should watch the Black satans dude's other videos. They are hilarious (some of them are in finnish). he makes fun for example of black metal, finnish rock, rap, finnish english accent and so on
04.10.2010 - 02:10
Thunderdrake
Wow, these videos pain my nonexistent soul. Funny though. /../
----
For Metal!!!

Hits total: 8427 | This month: 11