Posted by Ellrohir, 23.08.2012 - 13:05
Who won the game anyway?
15.12.2021 - 19:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.12.2021 at 19:23

Written by Bad English on 15.12.2021 at 19:05

PSG - Real M
someone big will go home, and Messi might be looser here.

PSG weighs much more than Messi. It certainly tries to cast a shadow over likes of Marquinhos, Hakimi, Verrati, or to some extent on Di Maria who pumps up the flanks alongside keeping mid intact assisting Mbappe or Leo Messi as core strikers.

It's a big fucking threat to Madrid. May also unleash Ramos on Benzema putting Hakimi on right outback.

They have been fav a long time ago, and never won...same story goes eternally
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.12.2021 - 19:38
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 15.12.2021 at 19:29

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.12.2021 at 19:23

Written by Bad English on 15.12.2021 at 19:05

PSG - Real M
someone big will go home, and Messi might be looser here.

PSG weighs much more than Messi. It certainly tries to cast a shadow over likes of Marquinhos, Hakimi, Verrati, or to some extent on Di Maria who pumps up the flanks alongside keeping mid intact assisting Mbappe or Leo Messi as core strikers.

It's a big fucking threat to Madrid. May also unleash Ramos on Benzema putting Hakimi on right outback.

Not favorites to lift UEFA, but favorite enough to beat the drop-dead Madrid in any fucking yard.
15.12.2021 - 19:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.12.2021 at 19:38

Not favorites to lift UEFA, but favorite enough to beat the drop-dead Madrid in any fucking yard.

Remember Spain in this EC... same Real can play, La Liga is stagnating but in CL real has better ambisions.
----

apos;'
[image]
15.12.2021 - 22:20
Metren
Dreadrealm

Haven't Real Madrid actually been consistently very good this season though? And PSG looked better to me under Tuchel than they do with Pochettino. There's also the fact that Real Madrid simply own the The Champions League. They've won the title even during those years when they were not at all doing well domestically. It's like all the other clubs want to win the CL and dream of the honor, but RM has an attitude of "It's ours already and none of you are going to take it from us."

This is spoken as a non-RM fan btw. I don't root for them at all and never have.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
15.12.2021 - 22:32
nikarg
Staff
^ I agree completely and I am not a RM fan either, quite the opposite - can't stand them. But they are contenders this year, in my opinion, along with Liverpool and Bayern Munich. The latter two are in a league of their own, their football is a joy to watch.
15.12.2021 - 23:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 15.12.2021 at 22:32

^ I agree completely and I am not a RM fan either, quite the opposite - can't stand them. But they are contenders this year, in my opinion, along with Liverpool and Bayern Munich. The latter two are in a league of their own, their football is a joy to watch.

I don't like real Madrid to. But that game, real works better as team, PSG is made from individuals and Leuge 1 is not so good as LA Liga.
I hope Lille takes it or Bayern, 2 Portugal teams
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2021 - 18:46
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Metren on 15.12.2021 at 22:20

It's like all the other clubs want to win the CL and dream of the honor, but RM has an attitude of "It's ours already and none of you are going to take it from us."

Madrid's core 4-3-3 composition looks stellar and implying same against Athletico came handy, but in UCL, you get to throw around with tactical compositions that put defense on test like against Man City(4-2-2). Madrid always defensively pushing upfront through wingers against likes of City will trample especially one has a terrific line of mid and forward players(City again). You can't apply home league combinations in CL. Granted, Real Madrid smashing La Liga and group stages of CL, but Round 16 comes fucking rough when you get to test conditions on two stadiums(home and away).

PSG follows the same route, but rather more "challenging" intrinsic possessions that push midfielders to evolve into strikers. Only comes cheap is defense.

I still weigh PSG over Madrid in UCL encounters.
16.12.2021 - 19:20
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
I don't care who wins the CL as long as it's not Liverpool, I'm sick to death of them winning it, all the Liverpool fans around here sing all night long everytime they win a game, and when they win the CL they become lunatics.
17.12.2021 - 07:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 16.12.2021 at 19:20

I don't care who wins the CL as long as it's not Liverpool, I'm sick to death of them winning it, all the Liverpool fans around here sing all night long everytime they win a game, and when they win the CL they become lunatics.

I prefer Liverpool as Chelsea , I dont like Abra. Even we can discuss about all modern football club owners. IMO Liverpool has best chances from English clubs to win. In nat leuage I might hate some teams, but in UEFA I think country club matters. Unless to me Malmö , damn they got way to much money from UEFA being in CL. They pissed me off.
----

apos;'
[image]
17.12.2021 - 08:00
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 17.12.2021 at 07:45

I prefer Liverpool as Chelsea , I dont like Abra. Even we can discuss about all modern football club owners. IMO Liverpool has best chances from English clubs to win. In nat leuage I might hate some teams, but in UEFA I think country club matters. Unless to me Malmö , damn they got way to much money from UEFA being in CL. They pissed me off.

If it wasn't for the big takeovers for Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool, then Man Utd will still be the dominant force in English Football, other clubs needed huge amounts of money to compete with Man Utd, it worked first for Chelsea then Man City, they basically bought the league because they had no chance in winning it, ManUtd built their success from their youth, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Neville, Butt, Keane, Cole and Irwin.

Liverpool also had a big takeover a few years back, but to be fair they haven't spent the money the other clubs have, and have a great manager who gets the best from the players, Man Utd have now tried to compete by spending lots of money on high profile players, but they have no idea how to work as a team, and players who only play for money, they will never be the same without Fergie, he was the best manager they could ever have, he saw potential in Ronaldo when he was just a teenager, he nurtured him into the player he had become.
17.12.2021 - 10:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Even UEFA cares about money, they did some things as UEFA conference league where smaller teams can play and Nations league where nations can play aganst each other what is ranked similarly. Andorra vs Gibraltar, otherwise Gibraltar vs Germany would bot be cool

League A
A: France/ Croatia, Denmark/Austria
It wont be easy but in those games where ''not dead comes if we loose'' bigger teams (whit out Italy) can win e

B: Portugal/Spain , Cz /Suisse
I saw Portugal wont go to WC and Chritina stop play in WC, they be angry and show better football inderbies. Cz will take out Suisse

C: Germany/England Italy/ Hungary
Group of death I think Germany takes all 3 big teams and Italy will finish team, they never play such games good. Germany can manage, Hungary might bite one away and one home game aganst Italy.

D: Belgium / Holland, Poland / Walles
Another one, but I believe Bel win win a derby they maybe has no team as one machine, but Holland dont show best game now.

League B
A: Ukraine / Ireland, Scotland / Armenia
Ukr is to good, British derby matters here for neutral fans

B: Iceland /Russia, Israel /Albania
Another one where if you live there , you'e interested. Iceland might kick here

C: Finland /Bosnia, Romania/ Montenegro
Finland show good games, they might win this one, this is their last chance before they be a bit weaker again

D; Sweden/Norway, Serbia /Slovenia
No not a derby, well I believe Sweden has best team from then all, Serbia had luck against Portugal.

League C
A: Turkey / Lithuania , Luxemburg /Farao
Turkey is to lov here, they might struggle some games but manage. End of the world...no trees,

B Greece / Norther Ireland/ Kosovo , Cyprus or Estonia
I hope its Cyprus, its fun game for ultras basically in this group all hates all.... nja and imagine Ulster would be replaced whit N Macedonia

C: Slovakia/ Belarus , Azerbaijan , Kazakhstan or Moldova

D: North Macedonia/ Bulgaria, Georgia /Ginlartar
Georgia can bite, but IMO NM are best team here atm

League D
A; Liechtenstein, Kazakhstan or Moldova, Andora, Latvia
Kazakstan dont belong here they do in Asia or in LC, same Latvia but I think Latvia will draw whit outsiders and lose against Kazakstan and stay one more circle there

B: Malta, Cyprus or Estonia , San Marino
Nja Cyprus or Estonia goes up,
----

apos;'
[image]
02.01.2022 - 15:41
Metren
Dreadrealm
Tuchel has left Romelu Lukaku out of the squad against Liverpool. I still haven't figured out exactly what Lukaku said in that interview that pissed off all of Chelsea and all of their fanbase, but apparently he "threw Tuchel under the bus" and all I can think is, if only Mourinho were still at Chelsea... no harm in throwing someone under a bus that's always parked.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
02.01.2022 - 16:31
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Metren on 02.01.2022 at 15:41

Tuchel has left Romelu Lukaku out of the squad against Liverpool. I still haven't figured out exactly what Lukaku said in that interview that pissed off all of Chelsea and all of their fanbase, but apparently he "threw Tuchel under the bus" and all I can think is, if only Mourinho were still at Chelsea... no harm in throwing someone under a bus that's always parked.

Still, it will be a great match to watch.
02.01.2022 - 17:17
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 02.01.2022 at 16:31

Agreed. And I am gonna start watching... right nooooow!
----
02.01.2022 - 22:26
nikarg
Staff

apparently he "threw Tuchel under the bus" and all I can think is, if only Mourinho were still at Chelsea... no harm in throwing someone under a bus that's always parked.

The first half was unbelievable. There's no league that even comes close to the Premier League.
02.01.2022 - 22:58
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin

You Merseyside?
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
02.01.2022 - 23:24
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by BitterCOld on 02.01.2022 at 22:58

You Merseyside?

On the border, only a few miles from Liverpool.
03.01.2022 - 02:02
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 02.01.2022 at 23:24

When the Premier League came to American tv, decided it was time to pick a club. Couldn't root for any of the gigantes. I despise frontrunners or bandwagonners. So of all the also-rans, Everton was the club that jumped out the most. Old club, great history, proper community service, and (mostly) decent - safe enough to not likely get relegated. Decent connection to the US. So yeah, I can only imagine what it's like at Ground Zero. Condolences.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.01.2022 - 06:38
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by BitterCOld on 03.01.2022 at 02:02

Written by AndyMetalFreak on 02.01.2022 at 23:24

When the Premier League came to American tv, decided it was time to pick a club. Couldn't root for any of the gigantes. I despise frontrunners or bandwagonners. So of all the also-rans, Everton was the club that jumped out the most. Old club, great history, proper community service, and (mostly) decent - safe enough to not likely get relegated. Decent connection to the US. So yeah, I can only imagine what it's like at Ground Zero. Condolences.

There are a few Everton fans around, but Liverpool fans vastly outnumber them, probably because Liverpool are more successful, and because alot of Liverpool fans are very loud and proud, so you see them more often. You also get alot of Man Utd fans around here too, which is not unusual because they are massive all across the country.

I like Everton, they have always been a respectful club, their history goes way back, their stadium is very old fashioned, it's one of the oldest football stadiums in the world. They have always been a top club but not as successful as their rivals Liverpool.
03.01.2022 - 08:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 02.01.2022 at 22:26

apparently he "threw Tuchel under the bus" and all I can think is, if only Mourinho were still at Chelsea... no harm in throwing someone under a bus that's always parked.

The first half was unbelievable. There's no league that even comes close to the Premier League.

Have you seen Liverpool vs Birussia Dortmund 8 years ago?

I prefer Bundesliga, yo me most interesting competition, then Serie A but it was in my 20s. I also like Primera Division Argentina, but it's damn night hours.

Btw I have seen Greek super leuge on ERT when it was FTA on satalite. I think I have seen all leuge and even tier 2 and 3 from every European country and S American as well. But it was long ago...

Eddit: from tier 2 n 3 I prefer German football Italian is ok but boring. Imo German 2. and 3. Bundesliga are best tier 2 n 3 level in a whole world

Eddit2 - what i dont like in PL is time when games starts, to me football should start 1800 and central game 2100. It's not ok that in a weekend games starts at 1200 or even 1500. It is not ok.
----

apos;'
[image]
03.01.2022 - 09:41
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 03.01.2022 at 08:43

Have you seen Liverpool vs Birussia Dortmund 8 years ago?

I prefer Bundesliga.

I have huge respect for the Dortmund fans, they are incredibly passionate, and don't cause much trouble, and I noticed they sing YNWA at the beginning of games, it was originally sung by all England fans across the country as an England football anthem, but Liverpool have taken it as their own, because the band Jerry And The Pacemakers who originally sung it, we're from Liverpool, but it's best heard by Celtic fans, the atmosphere at Celtic Park during big games is unbeatable.
03.01.2022 - 09:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have respect to Liverpool, Celtic and Rangers fans.
In Germany teams and owners think and care about local fans, in England they care about money. They are own by germans, in UK by Asian, Arab oil money.
Tickets are much cheaper as in UK. In France this season in top level 10 times was riots, maybe we need hooks, ultras, political banners to scare away money and keep the game in a Europe?
----

apos;'
[image]
03.01.2022 - 10:13
nikarg
Staff
@BE: There is no competition in Germany, there Is Bayern and the rest, just look at which team has been winning it for the last 9 years. It is a joke. I get the argument that money has destroyed football but, as a fan of the sport, the League to watch is the Premier League imo. It has the best players, there is stiff competition, and even a match of of mid-table teams is interesting to watch.
03.01.2022 - 11:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 03.01.2022 at 10:13

@BE: There is no competition in Germany, there Is Bayern and the rest, just look at which team has been winning it for the last 9 years. It is a joke. I get the argument that money has destroyed football but, as a fan of the sport, the League to watch is the Premier League imo. It has the best players, there is stiff competition, and even a match of of mid-table teams is interesting to watch.

Well even you have strong point and I have to agree, but same about middle teams to watch is in Germany to. I hate see same team wins, thsts why 90s France before OL and PSG era was cool. This year sweden was good 6 teams could win 3 rounds before end, but in end Malmö won. Next season starts in March I hope see other team as winners.
Money well i have no money to see Barcelona, Chelsea on stadiums, but in Germany 20 Euros is enough to watch in arena.
----

apos;'
[image]
03.01.2022 - 11:46
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Without a doubt the Priemer League is the most entertaining, it has been for years now, so many teams competing for the title makes it more exciting for spectators.

I remember being in shock when Leicester City won it a few years back, they were tipped as being the first to be relegated, and told at the start of the season the team wouldn't be good enough to even stay in the league, and they ended up winning it, beating the likes of City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal etc.. It was the same when Blackburn Rovers won it all those years ago. Those were rare cases that show that the richest clubs aren't always the most successful.

But I admit I miss the days when the success of the big clubs was built around their academy, when their top players were all home grown, but that will never happen again.
03.01.2022 - 11:51
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 03.01.2022 at 11:10

Money well i have no money to see Barcelona, Chelsea on stadiums, but in Germany 20 Euros is enough to watch in arena.

The ticket prices here are ridiculous, I don't even have the money to watch non league teams play.
03.01.2022 - 11:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 03.01.2022 at 11:51

Written by Bad English on 03.01.2022 at 11:10

The ticket prices here are ridiculous, I don't even have the money to watch non league teams play.

In Germany it's solid 20 euros to 80 in good spots. I miss a days when in Italy ultras entered for free and away games cops let them in for free to stop gathering in s streets.
TV prices are high to see ice hockey, football here. Good normal TV show one game per week from both. See handball, basketball, bandy its even on extra pay TV. I dont pay for extra sports so... Sad man.
----

apos;'
[image]
03.01.2022 - 19:28
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Metren on 02.01.2022 at 17:17

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 02.01.2022 at 16:31

Agreed. And I am gonna start watching... right nooooow!

And it ended up beautifully. Not a min go by where both teams ran out of steam.

Good to put Lukaku on bench and push Pulisic and Kante in midfield.
08.01.2022 - 16:50
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Who gotta soft position for Watford?

One of those who massively developed into a full-grown EPL team that will ramshackle top-tier EPL babies.

As of now, they down to a goal to Leicester in FA Cup.
10.01.2022 - 12:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Roma 3-4 Juventus. Its a killer come back , good Inter destroyed Lazio 2-1 , because I dont want to see Juventus as champions , I wish Milan takes this year not Inter. But Juve came back, Moringo must re sign I think.

It reminds me Lazio 1-5 Roma where Vincezo Montella scored 4 goals and Sinisa Mihalovic killer free kick, who scored 5th goal for Roma I think it was Batistuta.... Iriducibilli was active that nighjt
----

apos;'
[image]