Metal Storm logo
Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Ellrohir, 23.08.2012 - 13:05
Who won the game anyway?
06.05.2022 - 12:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Champions league: so Liverpool in struggle won aganst Villa because they plaud well at home, same did real Madrid at home aganst City whit luck in the end.
So Stade de France, last time final was there Arsenal vs Barca. Spaniards won, now its time to change a curse, I believe in Liverpool, Madrid whit luck won, and at home they can simply ejoy playing, they won tittle, Pool vs City still all are tide there, so Liverpool has good coach what can make them win and remember germans has history winning real, Mighty Borussia and Bayern did iut years ago, now German commands the parades, why not.

Europe league final
Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán in Seville.

It would be fin see German derby even Sevilla in enemy ground ast final, but now well once I told you Scotish team once in 10 years play good game, can rangers take this. I hope it ends draw, let penalty decide. I like Rangers I also like Eintracht Frankfurt. So

Europa Conference League
Arena Kombëtare in Tirana.
Another good one, and Albania is not big to host, this league , small countries can host final area is Ok, Maybe even Estonia, Finland and Sweden could host it.

Feyenoord vs OM was troubles in boat cities
Roma vs Feyenoord . Italians lost competence I think , Juve would make it, but I believe dutchies takes it , last time they won was at home in 00's against Boirussia. I still tginkl Bödo/Glimp would deserve place here,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.05.2022 - 15:48
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 06.05.2022 at 12:08

Champions league: so Liverpool in struggle won aganst Villa because they plaud well at home, same did real Madrid at home aganst City whit luck in the end.
So Stade de France, last time final was there Arsenal vs Barca. Spaniards won, now its time to change a curse, I believe in Liverpool, Madrid whit luck won, and at home they can simply ejoy playing, they won tittle, Pool vs City still all are tide there, so Liverpool has good coach what can make them win and remember germans has history winning real, Mighty Borussia and Bayern did iut years ago, now German commands the parades, why not.

My dad and his brothers are big Liverpool fans (their mother was born there before they moved to the US). I'm not for RM or Liverpool - I just want to see an entertaining game! But i do like Klopp - he's not only a very successful coach, but he's also very sympathetic. I guess that makes me want to see Liverpool win in the end ... but I dont want it to be an easy game; hopefully a lot of goals: 4:3 or something
06.05.2022 - 16:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by F3ynman2000 on 06.05.2022 at 15:48

Written by Bad English on 06.05.2022 at 12:08

My dad and his brothers are big Liverpool fans (their mother was born there before they moved to the US). I'm not for RM or Liverpool - I just want to see an entertaining game! But i do like Klopp - he's not only a very successful coach, but he's also very sympathetic. I guess that makes me want to see Liverpool win in the end ... but I dont want it to be an easy game; hopefully a lot of goals: 4:3 or something

Liverpool vs Milan , in Istanbul do you remember it?
byw you're from Germany right?
----

apos;'
[image]
06.05.2022 - 16:18
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 06.05.2022 at 16:02

Haha nope - I was 4 years old in 2005.

you're from Germany right?

Yes. Born in Germany, living in Germany, German mother, American father
06.05.2022 - 16:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by F3ynman2000 on 06.05.2022 at 16:18

Haha nope - I was 4 years old in 2005.

you're from Germany right?

Yes. Born in Germany, living in Germany, German mother, American father

So Holsten Kiel then ....Good Schalke 04 came back, Werden has chances, sad for Hamburg ;(
I hope Dynamo Dresden stays
----

apos;'
[image]
06.05.2022 - 16:33
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 06.05.2022 at 16:22

So Holsten Kiel then ....Good Schalke 04 came back, Werden has chances, sad for Hamburg ;(
I hope Dynamo Dresden stays

When you mention Kiel I have to think of this game:

Remember when Kiel beat Bayern 2:2 (6:5) after penalties in the Germand (DFB) Cup?
I must admit I'm a Bayern fan when they play in the Champions League, but that night I was for Kiel because I like to see underdogs win. I was certain the whole game long that Kiel would win - they had more energy and were playing better. But since Bayern was leading 2:1 everyone was saying "no, Kiel don't stand a chance". Then they tied 2:2 in the 90+5th minute and won the penalty shootout
10.05.2022 - 19:37
Metren
Dreadrealm
Manchester City bought Erling Haaland. I don't care much if he helps City to their coveted Champions League title or not. I am, however, hopeful that he will realize his true potential under Guardiola. For all of Guardiola's "overthinking" and the flaws in his philosophy, he is capable of taking very good players and turning them into playing legends.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
10.05.2022 - 21:06
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Metren on 10.05.2022 at 19:37

Manchester City bought Erling Haaland.

Wow once again Dortmund lose a great striker
Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Pulisic, and now Haaland!
11.05.2022 - 14:41
gavdann

I am, however, hopeful that he will realize his true potential under Guardiola.

Yeah because he's been a complete flop at Dortmund hasn't he.
11.05.2022 - 14:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by F3ynman2000 on 10.05.2022 at 21:06

Because all thinks about monmey and wants to win, unless Bayern domintes its hard to win, but then again, Germany is good place to live and also Bundesliga is good league . so itys all about money
----

apos;'
[image]
11.05.2022 - 15:56
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 11.05.2022 at 14:53

Written by F3ynman2000 on 10.05.2022 at 21:06

Because all thinks about monmey and wants to win, unless Bayern domintes its hard to win, but then again, Germany is good place to live and also Bundesliga is good league . so itys all about money

There is no other reason to make a move to Manchester City other than for more money, which is very sad, but that's the way it is now.
11.05.2022 - 16:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 11.05.2022 at 15:56

There is no other reason to make a move to Manchester City other than for more money, which is very sad, but that's the way it is now.

Many players do it, but to me, if I get as he get in Borussia in all years, I would never leave artic circle and live here till I die....never would move to Stockholm, or NY
----

apos;'
[image]
11.05.2022 - 18:04
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by gavdann on 11.05.2022 at 14:41

Yeah because he's been a complete flop at Dortmund hasn't he.

Cristiano Ronaldo reached his true potential in Real Madrid. Does that mean he was a flop during his first time at Manchester United?
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
23.05.2022 - 21:42
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Exciting final results in the European football season 21/22!

Ibrahimovic wins with AC Milan the Italian Serie A for the first time after 11 years (beating Inter Milan just by 2 points in the league standings)!

Manchester City win the Premier League, beating Liverpool by a single point in the league standings after coming back from a 0:2 deficit to win 3:2 - two of the goals scored by German Ilkay Gündogan!
23.05.2022 - 22:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by F3ynman2000 on 23.05.2022 at 21:42

Exciting final results in the European football season 21/22!

Ibrahimovic wins with AC Milan the Italian Serie A for the first time after 11 years (beating Inter Milan just by 2 points in the league standings)!

Manchester City win the Premier League, beating Liverpool by a single point in the league standings after coming back from a 0:2 deficit to win 3:2 - two of the goals scored by German Ilkay Gündogan!

I was hoping inter takes it. 10 scudetto you got one star, Juve has 3, Inter and Milan one. Boat has 19 tittles. So sad inter lost, but one day those 2 teams will get second star.
----

apos;'
[image]
28.05.2022 - 18:49
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Real Madrid up against Liverpool.

Klopp has slight advantrage against a one-man show hit in UEFA.
29.05.2022 - 04:12
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Gracias, Don Carlo.

Liverpool... 3 cup finals, 5+ hours of futbol. zero goals in actual play.

Thankfully Real Madrid was able to score.

And as a side note, the last La Liga team to make the finals, play a team outside La Liga and lose is Valencia, to Bayern Munich, on penalties, in the year 2000. The last La Liga team to lose a title game outright to a non-La Liga side was 1993-4 when Milan beat Barca 4-0.

Soooo bet on La Liga.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
29.05.2022 - 14:23
Redel
Written by BitterCOld on 29.05.2022 at 04:12

And as a side note, the last La Liga team to make the finals, play a team outside La Liga and lose is Valencia, to Bayern Munich, on penalties, in the year 2000. The last La Liga team to lose a title game outright to a non-La Liga side was 1993-4 when Milan beat Barca 4-0.

Nice little side note, indeed, wasnt aware of that fact. The Bayern Valencia penalty shootout in the CL final was in May 2001, though. But that doesnt make this fact about La Liga teams any less remarkable I guess.
30.05.2022 - 01:17
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Redel on 29.05.2022 at 14:23

Nice little side note, indeed, wasnt aware of that fact. The Bayern Valencia penalty shootout in the CL final was in May 2001, though. But that doesnt make this fact about La Liga teams any less remarkable I guess.

Yeah, 2000-01 season. Somehow clipped the end year on that.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
30.05.2022 - 08:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
IMO best penalty shout out in CL histpry was between Liverpool and Milan in Istanbul.
----

apos;'
[image]
15.06.2022 - 11:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So some good nation leakage matches , whit some suprises, but in big deal, even big teams lose they still have EC chances via quallification, so its just a keep level goingf and some bonus for smaller teams.

France games was surprise to me, 2 points, well, if Austria wins something france might go down.

Hungary winning over England and Germany playing bad, England lost at home 0-4 and Germany 5-2 Italy also was sortha funny result what dont make sense . England needs win over Italy and Germany to stay but basically plan was Hungary goes down. Nja

Sweden won over Slovenia away, lose at home against Serbia and home and away loses against Norway. No chance reach Nr 1 one win at home over Slovenia to keep out from relegation.

Greece has one all matches, seems only team taking 12 points in 4 games. Lithuania lost Faroe Islands, well Faroe Islands has 4 points and Lithuania 0. Its weird, 95% Lithuania goes down.
Turkey returns to B.

Latvia in D level won all games 2 4 games, and home game against Moldova will decide fate, even Latvia has 4 points more. I say they goes to C.
----

apos;'
[image]
15.06.2022 - 11:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So finally fin of Europe football returns, UEFA qualifications

I wont talk about all, those who are interested in can find in official UEFA website

CL:
Ludogorets Razgrad vs Sutjeska Nikšić
Interesting match good teams , might be fun away game

Malmö vs winner of premilary round between 4 weakest teams in a Europe,

HJK Helsinki vs RFS Riga
Latvians had bad luck, maybe most hardest and strongest team they could get.

Bodø/Glimt vs KÍ Klaksvík
Game they should take after riot ride in Europe.

Other games are not so interesting.

Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul will host the final

EL:
The Puskás Aréna in Budapest will host the final

No activates until late august

Europa Conference League:
Sinobo Stadium in Prague will host the final.

Lechia Gdańsk vs Akademia Pandev
Polish teams always are fun to watch

Liepāja vs Gjilani (Kosovo)

Ružomberok Slovakia vs Kauno Žalgiris
Another strong in that stage duel

Pogoń Szczecin vs KS (Iceland)

Flora Tallin vs SJK Seinäjoki
Derby Estonians sv Finns, good away trip , cheap booze trip to Tallin.

Derry City - Riga

Rest of million games are not so interesting.
----

apos;'
[image]
17.06.2022 - 14:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-world-cup/story/4686699/world-cup-2026-host-cities-revealedwith-11-venues-in-us3-in-mexico-and-2-in-canada

USA and Canada is, ok but Mexico now is not Mexico 1986. How save is it? Whit moder traveling rich fans, how safe is it. Well I don't think so.
----

apos;'
[image]
22.06.2022 - 19:40
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Sadio Mane in Bayern Munich.

Interesting.
22.06.2022 - 22:49
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 22.06.2022 at 19:40

Interesting.

I guess he's supposed to replace Lewandowski. Although the Bayern bosses have officially said that Lewa needs to stay one more season according to his contract, if I recall correctly
23.06.2022 - 15:03
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by F3ynman2000 on 22.06.2022 at 22:49

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 22.06.2022 at 19:40

Interesting.

I guess he's supposed to replace Lewandowski. Although the Bayern bosses have officially said that Lewa needs to stay one more season according to his contract, if I recall correctly

Dowski swims in offers from big clubs. I doubt he will pick up a handsome offer and leave Munich.

Adding Mane into a squad will concrete the mid-fielding positions along with Kimmich. It's an interesting move.
15.07.2022 - 21:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So first round is over, some surprises as Pyunik from Armenia eliminated Cluj from Romania
Malmö won Icelandic Víkingur Reykjavík 6-5 in AGG, they strugled
Qarabağ eliminated Lech Poznan , Pols are famous to lose teams what are 20 time weaker and ramking lower as Polish teams, but they always manage to loose and make some troubles before big teams arrives and fans are banned by UEFA

Second qualifying round
Ferencvaros vs Slovan Bratislava
Interesting derby , Hungarian football are on the flow now

Dinamo Zagreb vs Shkupi (FYROM)
It might be game where no away fans, otherwise might be good away trip for Bad Blue Boys

Qarabağ vs Zürich
Interesting game, I believe Azerbajans will manage win this one.

HJK vs Viktoria Plzeň
Finns in last 3-4 years in this stage make some surprises, might happen now

Linfield vs Bodø/Glimt
All remembers

Žalgiris vs Malmö
I am tired of MFF , really I am! I hope Lithuanians do this time

Ludogorets Razgrad vs Shamrock Rovers
Sheriff Tiraspol vs Maribor
Interesting games

Maccabi Haifa vs Olympiakos
Yaniv and Nik might talk about it

Pynik Armenia vs F91 Dudelange Luxemburg
Not interested in

Midtjylland - AEK Larnaca
I hope Denes will do it, in Cyprus all are on vocations

Dinamo Kiev vs Fenerbache
Stadion Miejski im. Władysława Króla, Łódź, Poland

Europe Conforence Leuage
B36 Tórshavn kicked out Borac Bajna Luka

Second qualifying round

Champions path draw
Group 1
La Fiorita (SMR) vs Ballkani (KOS)
Víkingur Reykjavík (ISL) vs The New Saints FC (WAL)
Sutjeska (MNE) vs KÍ (FRO)

Cool funny outsider game, one of outsiders can get bigger team in next round at home

Group 2
Hibernians (MLT) vs Levadia Tallinn (EST)
Tirana (ALB) vs Zrinjski (BIH)
Lech Poznań (POL) vs Dinamo Batumi (GEO)

Zrinski away travel to Albania might be fun, they can gather good numbers in special acasion

Group 3
CFR Cluj (ROU) vs Inter Club d'Escaldes (AND)
Tobol Kostanay (KAZ) vs Lincoln Red Imps (GIB)

2 extreme outsders vs good level teams whit good name hmmmmm

Main path draw

Group 1
Gzira United (MLT) vs Radnicki (SRB)
Gomel (BLR) vs Aris Thessaloniki (GRE)
Botev Plovdiv (BUL) vs APOEL (CYP)
Fehérvár (HUN) vs Gabala (AZE)
İstanbul Başakşehir (TUR) vs Maccabi Netanya (ISR)

Aris vs Gomel boat games will be plaid in Thessaloniki Kleanthis Vikelidis Stadium because Belarussians can not play any games at home, due supporting Russia in war.

Group 2
Aris Limassol (CYP) vs Neftçi (AZE)
Velež (BIH) vs Hamrun Spartans (MLT)
Saburtalo (GEO) vs FCSB (ROU)
CSKA-Sofia (BUL) vs Makedonija GP Skopje (MKD)
Hapoel Beer-Sheva (ISR) vs Dinamo Minsk (BLR)

CSKA Sofia games is most interesting and also for away fans
Dinamo Minks both games be plaid in Turner Stadium, Beersheba,

Group 3
PFC Zire (AZE) vs Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR)
Vllaznia (ALB) vs Universitatea Craiova (ROU)
Shkëndija (MKD) vs Paide Linnameeskond (EST)
Kairat Almaty (KAZ) vs Kisvarda (HUN)
BATE Borisov (BLR) vs Konyaspor (TUR)

BATE plays both games in Konya Metropolitan Municipality Stadium, Konya

Group 4
Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe (ROU) vs NK Olimpija Ljubljana (SVN)
Kyzylzhar Petropavlovsk (KAZ) vs Osijek (CRO)
Liepāja (LVA) vs Young Boys (SUI)
Rapid Wien (AUT) vs Lechia Gdańsk (POL)
Seinäjoki (FIN) vs Lillestrøm (NOR)

Liepaja got super hard team, and even in Latvia season is a middle, Suisse has tarted or will start soon, still I dont see Latvians takes it
Rapid - Lechia can be good game, Poles can make good number

Seinäjoki vs Lilleström can be interesting game, derby in smaller way

Group 5
Breidablik (ISL) vs FK Budućnost Podgorica (MNE)
Saint Patrick's Athletic (IRL) vs Mura (SVN)
St Joseph's (GIB) vs Slavia Praha (CZE)
Spartak Trnava (SVK) vs Newtown (WAL)
Sūduva (LTU) vs Viborg (DEN)

Group 6
Víkingur (FRO) vs Dunajská Streda (SVK)
Pogoń Szczecin (POL) vs Brøndby (DEN)
Tuzla City (BIH) vs AZ (NED)
Motherwell (SCO) vs Sligo Rovers (IRL)
Molde (NOR) vs Elfsborg (SWE)

Pogon fans made troubles , might be UEFA punishment before South Side United comming
Molde vs Elfsborg are you kidding me, I hate when swedish teams gets other scandinavian team, because all wants prove that they are best and so on, its be hard

Group 7
Koper (SVN) vs Vaduz (LIE)
B36 Tórshavn (FRO) vs Tre Fiori (SMR)
Ružomberok (SVK) vs Riga (LVA)
Basel (SUI) vs Crusaders (NIR)
Royal Antwerp (BEL) vs Drita (KOS)

Riga has some chances here good.

Group 8
Petrocub-Hincesti (MDA) vs Laçi (ALB)
Racing FC Union Luxembourg (LUX) vs Čukarički (SRB)
Levski Sofia (BUL) vs PAOK (GRE)
Vitória SC (POR) vs Puskás Akadémia (HUN)
Rijeka (CRO) vs Djurgårdens (SWE)

PAOK vs Levski no away fans
https://www.ultras-tifo.net/news/6799-away-fans-banned-for-paok-levski.html

Djurgårdens travels to Rijeka, can be done, but still I have seen and I know Swedish teams , so, 50-50, even DIF are better team, but thinking

Group 9
AIK (SWE) vs Vorskla Poltava (UKR)
Valmiera (LVA) vs Shkëndija (MKD)
Raków Czestochowa (POL) vs Astana (KAZ)
KuPS Kuopio (FIN) vs Milsami Orhei (MDA)
Sparta Praha (CZE) vs Viking (NOR)

AIK play away game in Tele2 arena in Stockholm what is enemy ground, Hammarby and Djurgårdens
----

apos;'
[image]
29.07.2022 - 00:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Champions League
To much to talk, but I am not a ultra, I usually no matter how much I dislike team in domestic competition, I always think in UEFA you should simply support it, it represent your country and give coefficient points to your country in the UEFA
But Malmö lost in agg to Zalgiris Vilnus, it was funnya nd I am happy and glad, because that team is pissing me off a lot specially winning . So rare time I am happy they lost.

Maccabi Haifa did eliminate Olympiakos and scored 4 goals in Piraeus (where is Nikos and Yaniv comments) ?
Green apes was in Karsiakis, last time green people was in a away stand there even Homer dont remembers it, its so ancient history , and when next tike they will be there, who knows, because non dont want some troubles.
I knew OSFP wont make it last 2-3 years they strugle.

Conference
Sad PAOK lose and well I hope someone will pinish Fenerbache whit ban or heavy fine!
Elsborg lost in agg to Molde and did it big time
Djurgården did eliminate Rijeka,
AIK dod well to

Next stage talk tomorrow.

EDDIT: in case someone will acusse me one of Maccabi Haifa ultras calls Green apes.
----

apos;'
[image]
29.07.2022 - 17:50
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Women's Euro Final is Germany vs host nation England in Wembley Stadium at 1800 Central European Time this Sunday
29.07.2022 - 21:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by F3ynman2000 on 29.07.2022 at 17:50

Women's Euro Final is Germany vs host nation England in Wembley Stadium at 1800 Central European Time this Sunday

God luck no offense Andy, but I feel a bit pissed after Sweden are out
----

apos;'
[image]