Metal Storm logo
Getting Into: Deathcore

Written by: Thryce
Published: 10.07.2011

Yo. You know what this board needs? A heavy dose of MAN DA FUCK UP!! Srsly!

xDEATHCOREx NOT FOA PUSSAYS!!!!

For the uninformed, xDeathcorex iz definitely THA mozt authentic toughguy genre eva. Combining the blunt br00tality of deff methul and the relentless aggression of HxC, xDeathcorex iz basically a hybrid mash-up of the bestest elements of both offspring of the devil's musiq. 4 realz.

IDK why but despite being one of the mozt interesting buzzgenres of the last couple of years, xDeathcorex iz also a much hated genre. What the eff, ppl? Don't be hatin' on an entire genre solely bc of the pokemon haircuts, the flat-brimmed caps and the mesh shorts. That's just, y'know, pretentious, and totally a matter of snobbism.

Leave it to dis br00tal article to bitchslap some sense into them leather pants-wearing snobs.

True, the genre might be plagued with countless run-of-the-mill $hitty bands / popalr poser pussays. But lettuce be reality, mozt ppl are just dissing xDeathcorex cuz they obviously ghey cuz they obviously ain't gotta clue where da fuck to look for the r33l diamonds in the sea of $hit.

Leave it to dis br00tal article to bitchslap some directions into them clueless lost souls.

BTW: If u happen to be a xDeathcorex connoisseur/all-round coolguy as well, feel free to hurt my feelingz [via guestbook-comments below] for all the mainstream $hit I listed here by adding ur own kewl recommendations. No fakes pls! Note that at least 1/3 of the ppl reading dis site ain't fifteen/braindead morons, so, y'know, rlly no need for a catalogue of Oceano/Emmure/Blowjob For A Cowboy clones. Srsly!

Letz disquss:

Do u know any authentic leather pants-wearing xDeathcorex buzzbands?
Were u already h8ing on xDeathcorex before it was "in" to h8 on xDeathcorex? Or r u just doin' it bc all ur bros are doin' it?
Do u think cowboys rlly give better blowjobs? What abt underwater handjobs?
Is dis wigger gibberish doin' anyfin for u [via massive broner]?

Anywayz, if u ain't into xDeathcorex u srsly ghey u srsly needs to check on the following sick releases. Letz roll!!!!

#Essential_xDeathcorex_Classiqs

Animosity

Lil' history lesson: Animosity iz one of the firstwavers and major influencers for the genre (and not JFAC liek some faggits claim). The foundations are clrly noticeable: $lammin' deff methul mixed with HxC vibes. U know where dis iz goin': hard-hitting mosh jams that'll get u pumped.

MOSH TILL U DROP!!!! OL SKOOL STYLE

Add to shopping cart: Shut It Down (2003)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Despised fuckin' Icon

On to an authentic textbook example of tr00 xDeathcorex. Bring Me The Whoreizon teyk note:

Despised fuckin' Icon: spearheading, yet now-defunct, tho still badazz.
Sounds liek: gutteral $lammin' br00tality.
Gr8est achievement: havin' a mega impact on da scene/gettin' meh wet.

Need u, miss u, <3 u 4evr

Add to shopping cart: The Healing Process (2005)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

I The Breather

Massive buzzband rite hurr! IDK bout yall, but if yer still getting ur fix of br00tality via dinosaur bands such as Deiside, Canebel Kourpse, Snobituary and other associated lamestreamers, u srsly ain't have a fukken clue what's goin' on in 2day's scene. Check out I The Breather if u mofukkaz wants it moar bulkier and relevant.

R U FUCKIN MOSHING ALREADY??

Add to shopping cart: These Are My Sins (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

All Shall Perish

U can either agree or b wrong, but All Shall Perish iz prolly beyond relevant rite now. As yall should know, dis blazin' xDeathcorex powerhouse has wrapped up another assault of an album, expected to crush all kinda nuts worldwide very soonish. Can't go wrong with ASP. $hit iz sick!

ASP, gettin' ur groove on since 2K1

Add to shopping cart: evryfin'
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Within The Ruins

No idea what the eff is goin' on hurr - where's da br00tal?? - but $hit sounds awe-some. R they xDeathcorex? R they methul [via Methullica cover]? They do kinda have dis thrashy vibe & feel... #nostalgia? Anywayz, no time 2 think, gotta go wreck it up in da pit.

DA SOUND OF DNT GIVA $HYT

Add to shopping cart: Omen [EP] (2011)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Circle Of Contempt

Up for some cutting-edge tech-xDeathcorex that'll rip yo cojones off? Ofcoursly u are! Circle Of Contempt gots that xtra djent-liek next-level $hit goin' on. Stuff yall liek fo' sho'. Tellin' u, deez duders gon b big!

Well-played, djentlemen! Well-played!

Add to shopping cart: Artifacts in Motion (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

The Contortionist

So u dig it with a djent vibe, huh? Gots just da stuff 4u. Here's ur fix of suh-weetness and fukken heaviness brought 2gethr on dis must-check cocksmasher of an album.

The Contortionist for presidjent!

Add to shopping cart: Exoplanet (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Ion Dissonance

K, back 2 br00tality. It's kinda common knowledge that Ion Dissonance iz pretty much the sickest xDeathcorex act of the moment. Why u dare ask? Bc they so br00tal yall burst in2 spontaneous combustion, datz fukken y.

FUCKING-A, WE'RE MESSED UP!

Add to shopping cart: Cursed (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Born Of Osiris

Anothr heavyweight buzzband beyond relevant atm iz Born Of Osiris. Deez d00ds bring moar prog-minded, keyboard-laden xDeathcorex to da pit. Not the easiest thing 2 "get". But oh-em-gee how cumblastingly delicious can u pssbly sound?

Intelligent xDeathcorex in 2K11

Add to shopping cart: The Discovery (2011)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

The Acacia Strain

Say what u wants abt The Acacia Strain but dis stuff'll blast ur $hit. Y'know, it's catchy-yet-br00tal 'n all... Tho lettuce b clear, dis's pretty much their only gud album. So, uh, the rest of The Acacia Strain disco sorta sux balz, srry

Srry 4 tha life vid 2 UTube deleted all gud vids... prolly bc TAS r too fuckin' heavy. Be sure 2 check out dis song tho.

Add to shopping cart: The Dead Walk (2008)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Bermuda

Moar straight-up xDeathcorex! Leave it 2 da Aussies to come up with sum sick stuff that literally crushes body 'n soul. Srsly <3'ing deez thugs atm, can't get enough of 'em. Yall be losin' ur $hit with all deez instant moshpit classiqs.

Log out. Shut down. GO MOSH!

Add to shopping cart: DSM Axis IV [EP] (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Thy Art Is Murder

Talkin' bout Aussies, here's another massive band that'll make u punch ur gf in da teeth. Tellin' ya, no $cene $hyt to be found over there, only gravitty bla$$tz 'n mofukkin' $$lam.

Aussies and xDeathcorex. WINNING!

Add to shopping cart: The Adversary (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

After The Burial

K, in 4 some moar bodyslammin'? U betcha! After The Burial just keep busin' out deez sick rhymez that border between prog xmetalcorex and xDeathcorex. That's, liek, quite the testosterony mix, amirite? No srsly, u hafta hear dis... cuz earz = raped!

<insert awesome here>

Add to shopping cart: In Dreams (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Tl;dr: xDeathcorex iz sexy!

YEAH, DIS JUST HAPPENED. DEAL WID IT MOFUKKAZ.

Comments page 3 / 4

Comments: 116   Visited by: 459 users
13.07.2011 - 20:21
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Promonex on 13.07.2011 at 18:28

Written by X-Ray Rod on 13.07.2011 at 14:23

This is pretty much what he was feeling like doing: All those who already know and like some deathcore bands will laugh at the way-to-long language joke and then check the recommendations out. Those who hate the genre will just start making the same done-to-death jokes about the genre which will amuse the first group I already wrote about.

Those who don't hate/like the genre and don't know anything about it (do this people actually exist?) will just have a huge "wtf" expression which is also amusing for the first group.

I think he nailed it, considering the comments by users.

So basically you are saying this article's raison d'être is to amuse group one instead of informing groups two and three?

Well, I personally don't care at all about group 2 since they won't change their attitude. What is there to inform to group 2? Nothing, they won't change their view. Maybe a few exceptions.
Group three like I said... I wonder if they even exist that much as Deathcore is really popular nowdays.

And like I said before Group 1 gets more than just a laugh, they do get many useful recommendations This article was obviously done to those who are getting into deathcore and fully enjoy the style and want more... This group has obviously a better sense of humor as well.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
13.07.2011 - 20:51
Guib
Thrash Talker
Wow, I never thought this article would create such a fuss for no reason omg, get over the joke and just fucking listen to the bands cited... I mean you guys are being picky pricks just cos you're pissed that he released an article on Deathcore and y'all need a way to diss it ... no matter what way that is.

Seriously poor Thryce
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
13.07.2011 - 23:29
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Humor has its place and that place is everywhere, all the fuckin' time. And besides, humor is subjective anyway. Certain people find certain things funny, some don't. That being said...

If we were all super serious about the music this site will loose a lot of its charm.

... this article is seriously funny.
14.07.2011 - 00:02
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 13.07.2011 at 23:29

Humor has its place and that place is everywhere, all the fuckin' time. And besides, humor is subjective anyway. Certain people find certain things funny, some don't. That being said...

If we were all super serious about the music this site will loose a lot of its charm.

... this article is seriously funny.

Nice one haha
and I'm being serious
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
14.07.2011 - 03:49
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff

Humor has its place and that place is everywhere, all the fuckin' time.

Dude.... Mega high five from me!

]:<
----
Rod, let me love you.
14.07.2011 - 07:25
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I've got a good friend that took guitar lessons from one of All Shall Perish's guitarists. He also may or may not have played with ASP in his band, that I am not sure about.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
14.07.2011 - 08:00
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by X-Ray Rod on 14.07.2011 at 03:49

Humor has its place and that place is everywhere, all the fuckin' time.

Dude.... Mega high five from me!

]:<

*high fives* >:[

... wait, wait, wait. This may be more appropriate. *brofists*
14.07.2011 - 09:49
Grody2themax
Man I've always hated when people who mindlessly hate on Deathcore. A lot of Deathcore is actually good and takes some skill to create. In fact, you probably need to know more about music to create some halfway diecent Deathcore than to create some primitive Death metal stuff.

I prefer more straight old school Death Metal for the most part if I want something intense because I like the vibe of what many call "true" metal more than "untrue" stuff. I really like progressive stuff the most though. But, something about metal is that its not always the most musically proficient genre. I just love metal. However, this also means that some Deathcore may take more skill than some Death Metal, but I'd probably listen to the Death Metal any day because I prefer the vibe.

All in all, Deathcore isn't a bad genre of music, I just don't vibe off it too well.

People hating on Deathcore its such a trend and shows a lot of weakness imo. Its pretty ironic that metalheads can be the most conformist people out there, yet the point of listening to metal for many was to be different. It kind of defeats the purpose of trying to be different, if you're unwilling to be yourself.
14.07.2011 - 18:36
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Grody2themax on 14.07.2011 at 09:49

Man I've always hated when people who mindlessly hate on Deathcore. A lot of Deathcore is actually good and takes some skill to create. In fact, you probably need to know more about music to create some halfway diecent Deathcore than to create some primitive Death metal stuff.

I prefer more straight old school Death Metal for the most part if I want something intense because I like the vibe of what many call "true" metal more than "untrue" stuff. I really like progressive stuff the most though. But, something about metal is that its not always the most musically proficient genre. I just love metal. However, this also means that some Deathcore may take more skill than some Death Metal, but I'd probably listen to the Death Metal any day because I prefer the vibe.

All in all, Deathcore isn't a bad genre of music, I just don't vibe off it too well.

People hating on Deathcore its such a trend and shows a lot of weakness imo. Its pretty ironic that metalheads can be the most conformist people out there, yet the point of listening to metal for many was to be different. It kind of defeats the purpose of trying to be different, if you're unwilling to be yourself.

Lol if you believe that creating Deathcore is harder than Death Metal... then you clearly know nothing about TDM...
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
14.07.2011 - 19:20
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guib on 14.07.2011 at 18:36

then you clearly know nothing about TDM...

It's hella hard to make GOOD TDM.... Most of that genre fucking sucks imo. Soulless wanking.
----
Rod, let me love you.
15.07.2011 - 06:42
Butters49
Hmm... all those bands still fucking suck!
----
"Sataaaaaaaaan. Yeah yeah!"
-King Diamond
15.07.2011 - 08:33
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by X-Ray Rod on 14.07.2011 at 19:20

It's hella hard to make GOOD TDM.... Most of that genre fucking sucks imo. Soulless wanking.

Lol sure, of course Quo Vadis, Decrepit Birth, Anata, Spawn Of Possession, Gorguts, Kataklysm, Insurrection, Arsis... so soulless dude take ur time to listen please.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
15.07.2011 - 09:25
Grody2themax

Lol if you believe that creating Deathcore is harder than Death Metal... then you clearly know nothing about TDM...

I don't even know why I'm replying to this...but..

"True" Death Metal is for the most part simple shit. I like raw old school Death Metal more than Deathcore, but I can't deny that a lot of Deathcore can be more musically technical. But, even the tech Deathcore shit isn't even really that tech. For the most part, the only tech metal I really like is the more progressive stuff. Martyr, Cynic, Atheist, Pestilence, Death, Gorguts, Sceptic... It's obvious if you know anything about music that these bands are more complicated musically than Deathcore, but I was talking about "true kvlt" shit. You know, the stuff where the people in the band are too afraid to express any emotions through the music they feel may be too unmetal.

I was talking about the generic Death Metal that we've all heard and many of us have come to love. A lot of it is nothing too spectacular musically, but if the musicians wanted to do something musically spectacular they probably would have pushed harder in studying Jazz.
15.07.2011 - 09:37
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Grody2themax on 15.07.2011 at 09:25

"True" Death Metal is for the most part simple shit. I like raw old school Death Metal more than Deathcore, but I can't deny that a lot of Deathcore can be more musically technical. But, even the tech Deathcore shit isn't even really that tech. For the most part, the only tech metal I really like is the more progressive stuff. Martyr, Cynic, Atheist, Pestilence, Death, Gorguts, Sceptic... It's obvious if you know anything about music that these bands are more complicated musically than Deathcore, but I was talking about "true kvlt" shit. You know, the stuff where the people in the band are too afraid to express any emotions through the music they feel may be too unmetal.

I was talking about the generic Death Metal that we've all heard and many of us have come to love. A lot of it is nothing too spectacular musically, but if the musicians wanted to do something musically spectacular they probably would have pushed harder in studying Jazz.

uh by TDM i didn't mean True Death Metal ... LOL. I meant, Technical Death Metal, which kinda includes Gorguts, Atheist, Pestilence, Death... lol anyways I don't care much bout the lyrics im talking more musically.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
15.07.2011 - 09:58
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Grody2themax on 15.07.2011 at 09:45

Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 09:37

Written by Grody2themax on 15.07.2011 at 09:25

uh by TDM i didn't mean True Death Metal ... LOL. I meant, Technical Death Metal, which kinda includes Gorguts, Atheist, Pestilence, Death... lol anyways I don't care much bout the lyrics im talking more musically.

I think you misunderstood.

I was saying "true" death metal to mean the stuff that is just raw, old school death metal. The stuff thats very easily put in a genre is more simple than some Deathcore imo. I then talked about Tech/Prog Death and how the kinds of bands I listed are more complicated than Deathcore imo.

yeah I totally misunderstood
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
15.07.2011 - 13:16
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 08:33

Lol sure, of course Quo Vadis, Decrepit Birth, Anata, Spawn Of Possession, Gorguts, Kataklysm, Insurrection, Arsis... so soulless dude take ur time to listen please.

Yawn, I doubt t. Heard most of the bands, specially Gorguts since I've heard too much fuzz about them but it's just that... fuzz.
It's just my opinion though but I'm not alone with that And sure, you are just namedropping for the sake of namedropping while I'm clearly writting "MOST of that genre sucks". I'm still letting space for good stuff because there are some good bands in the genre but most of it is way not my thing.
----
Rod, let me love you.
15.07.2011 - 19:31
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by X-Ray Rod on 15.07.2011 at 13:16

Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 08:33

Yawn, I doubt t. Heard most of the bands, specially Gorguts since I've heard too much fuzz about them but it's just that... fuzz.
It's just my opinion though but I'm not alone with that And sure, you are just namedropping for the sake of namedropping while I'm clearly writting "MOST of that genre sucks". I'm still letting space for good stuff because there are some good bands in the genre but most of it is way not my thing.

Im just not agreeing with your point, it might be your tastes... but I don't see them being soulless... If you don't like a genre fine but don't go bashing and for the sake of it, my name dropping had a reason of being but If you ask me to be more specific then hell Im gonna be more specific and give you songs so you can see for yourself that what you're saying is not accurate. Tell me that ''On The Shores Of Ithaka'' or ''Silence Calls The Storm'' by Quo Vadis is soulless.. or ''A Diamond For Disease'', ''Escape Artists'' (by Arsis)...''Better Grieved Than Fooled'' by Anata. more ''(A Departure Of The Sun)/Ignite The Tesla Coil'' by Decrepit Birth... or lets put some old school ''Mother Man'' and ''An Incarnation's Dream'' by Atheist! ''Serenity In Fire'' and ''As I Slither'' by Kataklysm.... go ahead see for yourself. Its just that I believe you're saying that cos you simply don't like TDM or never actually put the time to carefully listen.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
15.07.2011 - 19:35
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 19:31

If you don't like a genre fine but don't go bashing

Aw c'mon, if the genre wasn't your thing you wouldn't even notice my comment. You can't admit that a huge load of bands playing that stuff are just taking some exercise with their skills.
----
Rod, let me love you.
15.07.2011 - 19:38
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by X-Ray Rod on 15.07.2011 at 19:35

Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 19:31

If you don't like a genre fine but don't go bashing

Aw c'mon, if the genre wasn't your thing you wouldn't even notice my comment. You can't admit that a huge load of bands playing that stuff are just taking some exercise with their skills.

yeah some do.. I agree with that but IMO its not a big majority. And its not about it being my thing... I also enjoy alot of other metal genres (Thrash, Sludge, Doom, Heavy, Prog ) its just that I don't agree with you thats all.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
15.07.2011 - 19:46
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 19:38

its just that I don't agree with you thats all.

So? That's what I was getting at, there's no point for this discussion at all since it was a dead end at the beginning.

The bottom line is, it's my opinion. You can't really take that away from me. I dislike most of TDM because I find it painfully boring and not really emotional. You have all the right to disagree with me but that ain't gionna change my point of view.
Think whatever you want about the reasons to my so called" bashing", but almost everytime I try to check out some TDM band I really get bored after some minutes... Currently listenting to the first song you mentioned and I'm still not that impressed if I put the technical aspect aside, I just don't get impressed by that sort of music.

The only exception I can think right now being !T.O.O.H.!

edit. oh.. and later Death.
----
Rod, let me love you.
15.07.2011 - 19:49
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by X-Ray Rod on 15.07.2011 at 19:46

Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 19:38

its just that I don't agree with you thats all.

So? That's what I was getting at, there's no point for this discussion at all since it was a dead end at the beginning.

The bottom line is, it's my opinion. You can't really take that away from me. I dislike most of TDM because I find it painfully boring and not really emotional. You have all the right to disagree with me but that ain't gionna change my point of view.
Think whatever you want about the reasons to my so called" bashing", but almost everytime I try to check out some TDM band I really get bored after some minutes... Currently listenting to the first song you mentioned and I'm still not that impressed if I put the technical aspect aside, I just don't get impressed by that sort of music.

The only exception I can think right now being !T.O.O.H.!

edit. oh.. and later Death.

Wait what... you think that On The Shores Of Ithaka is not impressive (and im not talking bout skills) but pretty much everything in the song ... uh well ur definitely not gonna like anything produced by any TDM band lol thats clear. Its one of the songs who made me start listening to this genre. Its melodic, well thought, the drumming is awesome and pretty much the whole structure.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qleieptALmk
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
15.07.2011 - 20:13
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 19:49

Wait what... you think that On The Shores Of Ithaka is not impressive (and im not talking bout skills) but pretty much everything in the song ... uh well ur definitely not gonna like anything produced by any TDM band lol thats clear. Its one of the songs who made me start listening to this genre. Its melodic, well thought, the drumming is awesome and pretty much the whole structure.

I can't say the song is bad, it's definitely good but just not my style of music. You seem to think that just because I don't like the song I think that the guys are bad and that I don't appreciate the song itself. That's nonsense. I'm very objective when it comes to this sort of bands. I can see how they are not going all "meaningless wankery" on the song and I like that but it's just not my stuff. There's a difference with "this band is bad" and "I don't like this band".

And no, that's not "clear". Just because I don't happen to enjoy most of some genre (specially the "classic acts" whatever that means) doesn't mean I won't enjoy some of the music the genre can offer. Like I said I enjoy some technical stuff like later Death, Suffocation and !T.O.O.H.! (they are more grindcore though but my point stands)... also I love Ion Dissonance (from this rticle) and they are hella technical as well.

Last post about this dead-end discussion, since this is getting way offtopic and pointless. I agree to disagree.
PS: You should also know that I dislike most prog metal. No wonder I dislike technical stuff as well.

PSS: This is the stuff I like that can fall under the name TDM btw: Later Death, Suffocation, !T.O.O.H.!, Benighted, Mitochondrion and Ulcerate. a short amount though.
----
Rod, let me love you.
15.07.2011 - 20:14
Guib
Thrash Talker
Meh... thats all I have to say
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
15.07.2011 - 20:52
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 20:14

I find it absolutely hilarious that it was you who made this completely endless argument about something that didn't need to be discussed and then jsut go with the meh-card. Classic.
----
Rod, let me love you.
15.07.2011 - 20:59
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by X-Ray Rod on 15.07.2011 at 20:52

Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 20:14

I find it absolutely hilarious that it was you who made this completely endless argument about something that didn't need to be discussed and then jsut go with the meh-card. Classic.

Well I don't have anything else to say ! You proved that it was pointless, I can't deny that, it is pointless so the meh thing is all I had left. And actually it all started because someone said that Deathcore was hella technical lol you poped in after.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
15.07.2011 - 21:01
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guib on 15.07.2011 at 20:59

Well I don't have anything else to say ! You proved that it was pointless, I can't deny that, it is pointless so the meh thing is all I had left. And actually it all started because someone said that Deathcore was hella technical lol you poped in after.

We're both meh.
----
Rod, let me love you.
15.07.2011 - 23:01
ADIresiduos
Yo, Thryce, I havint bin lissinin to xdethcorx fo awhile, cuz it ain't ma thing, ya knowh; I miin, some bandz ah kool but I guezz I'm moa for the methul cide, see whot I'm seyin', bro. Respect foa ol' metalhedz!
Hey, man! whatever happened to grammar? or is your keyboard missing some keys??
16.07.2011 - 02:09
KillHimAgain
I'm into deathcore, but I'm honestly not into iggnorant people.
I might have dug the fuck out of this post if you didn't take the extra time to type like a kid.
Brutalness does not typ3 l!ik3 d!$$$!!!!!!
-.-
----
-InCrustWeGrind.
CrystalFuckingShae
16.07.2011 - 02:27
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Finally checked out all the clips and to be honest they are all...

totally...

...fucking...

...immense....

...crap.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.07.2011 - 03:19
X-Ray Rod
Skandino