‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34
Users visited: 326  
Search this topic:  

Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

27.04.2015 at 18:43
Written by Bad English on 27.04.2015 at 18:15

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 27.04.2015 at 17:21

My Nani confirmed me situation in Nepal has gotten worse. She along with her sisters been stuck in Katmandu and living in open since earthquake made a havoc there.

After effects still going on and it might swing in with more magnitude. 48 hrs are critical.

I hope all be ok, lad

She is absolutely fine. But, not surroundings.
----
ANGEL REAPER

28.04.2015 at 00:29
So apparently if you google "ilkim oulanem" and go to image search ,somewhere in third row of displayed results ,among pictures of random girls you get pic from my profile here on Metalstorm
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

28.04.2015 at 02:09
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.04.2015 at 00:29

So apparently if you google "ilkim oulanem" and go to image search ,somewhere in third row of displayed results ,among pictures of random girls you get pic from my profile here on Metalstorm

... Not

(at least I didn't)
----
If you're looking for some 2016 bizarre music, I got some
Guib
Thrash Talker

28.04.2015 at 16:51
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.04.2015 at 00:29

Lol 5th row. Wtf ?!
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

28.04.2015 at 18:12
When my crush at university sits right beside me and walks right next to me in the hall, stands beside me in the elevator and while going down from the steps, he answers the question I asked from the lecturer... and I just act indifferent to all of these like a dumb, as if I didn't notice him. Meh ! No. oH MY ! But what an eye candy he is.
----
The Fangirl.
ANGEL REAPER

29.04.2015 at 02:50
Hell all of the pics are there just it takes few more rows scrolling the hell ?!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
no one

29.04.2015 at 06:04
Written by deadone on 29.04.2015 at 05:59

Saddest news ever in human history:

Indonesia executed two Australian heroin smugglers!

How dare they execute these brave working class heroes. This is not only a crime against humanity but a crime against all it is to be Australian. It is an assault on the Australian spirit. Japan had Hiroshima and Nagasaki and we have Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran.

Australia is already withdrawing its ambassador from Indonesia. Australians will gather in silence under bridges and in crack houses to honour these men by shooting up heroin or partaking in whatever illegal narcotic they enjoy. We can only hope our military will be readied to launch an appropriate military response to this heinous crime.

Rest in peace you beautiful specimens of Australian humanity. Australia salutes you.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/bali-9-executions-social-media-asks-whats-next-20150429-1mvp0f.html

all over our news too
So you think execution was the deserved punishment?
----
nobody
no one

29.04.2015 at 08:09
I don't really know the story behind those particular guys, but i think execution is too harsh for drug dealing in most cases. I know they have probably ruined peoples lives with the stuff they are putting out there, but then there's the case of "it's the peoples choice" to buy it and contributing the to cycle. Either or, I don't think you could throw all drug dealers into the same bag and say they're all pieces of shit that need to die. I think in some cases there would be some who could come out of it, learn from it, rehabilitate, and live a normal life. I have an uncle who has done this, he has been to jail for dealing and trying to smuggle across country's, and now days he is cleaner than me, runs a business and is a really nice/good person, what a waste if he was executed on the spot for (just like many of us have done) treading down the wrong path in life.
----
nobody
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

29.04.2015 at 09:42
Written by deadone on 29.04.2015 at 03:52

That's so sweet.

You should make first contact with him! Go girl!

No I don't dare.
----
The Fangirl.
no one

29.04.2015 at 09:46
Written by Angel N. on 29.04.2015 at 09:42

No I don't dare.

what's holding you back?
----
nobody
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

29.04.2015 at 09:50
Written by no one on 29.04.2015 at 09:46

what's holding you back?

if he turns me down... I would feel really bad.
----
The Fangirl.
no one

29.04.2015 at 10:13
Written by Angel N. on 29.04.2015 at 09:50

if he turns me down... I would feel really bad.

hmm, feel bad for a bit or just let him go and never know.

I'd say if i were you i would just ask him out and deal with it if he says no, but in reality i'd probably be a pussy myself.
----
nobody
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

29.04.2015 at 11:22
Written by no one on 29.04.2015 at 10:13

I'd say if i were you i would just ask him out and deal with it if he says no

Well I don't want to appear as an idiot in front of a guy, specially that my look shows I'm not German, he may freak out.... I don't know.
----
The Fangirl.
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

29.04.2015 at 18:44
Written by Angel N. on 29.04.2015 at 09:42

Written by deadone on 29.04.2015 at 03:52

That's so sweet.

You should make first contact with him! Go girl!

No I don't dare.

Exactly my problem.

If girl ask me out for date, I get awfully conscious. My proposes(proposed or acceptance) has always been on web.

I behave weird on dates but always talk nicely. Touch my subjects, i always have nice convo. But, if girl drops "future planning", "have babies", "everlast friendship" or "marriage" - I go blank.
----
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

29.04.2015 at 19:43
I can't get you at all ! Sorry.
----
The Fangirl.
Yavanna

29.04.2015 at 19:57
Written by Angel N. on 29.04.2015 at 19:43

I can't get you at all ! Sorry.

Nobody can
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
Yavanna

29.04.2015 at 19:59
Written by no one on 29.04.2015 at 08:09

I don't really know the story behind those particular guys, but i think execution is too harsh for drug dealing in most cases. I know they have probably ruined peoples lives with the stuff they are putting out there, but then there's the case of "it's the peoples choice" to buy it and contributing the to cycle. Either or, I don't think you could throw all drug dealers into the same bag and say they're all pieces of shit that need to die. I think in some cases there would be some who could come out of it, learn from it, rehabilitate, and live a normal life. I have an uncle who has done this, he has been to jail for dealing and trying to smuggle across country's, and now days he is cleaner than me, runs a business and is a really nice/good person, what a waste if he was executed on the spot for (just like many of us have done) treading down the wrong path in life.

I have to agree with you to an extend, but in my country, there are so many drug dealers that get so many people killed, commit so many crimes, and get so much Money... I think they hardly will drop their criminal activities and become good people.
----
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
IronAngel

29.04.2015 at 20:47
Written by Angel N. on 29.04.2015 at 11:22

Well I don't want to appear as an idiot in front of a guy, specially that my look shows I'm not German, he may freak out.... I don't know.

Just be up front and laid back, but polite about it. Easier said than done, of course, but people (apparently!) ask each other out all the time. You don't need to confess your deepest dreams and feelings to him, just ask if he'd like to do something with you.

I can't tell you much about dating (I have date-dodged my way into marriage pretty successfully) but I can tell you this: no guy is going to think you're an idiot for asking them out. Even if they're not interested, they will be flattered. It's nice to know you're interesting and desirable. I also confessed my feelings to a high school crush and good friend once, years ago, and even if she said up front she wasn't interested, I never regretted it and it did nothing to harm our friendship; probably the opposite.
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

29.04.2015 at 21:28
Written by IronAngel on 29.04.2015 at 20:47

Just be up front and laid back, but polite about it. Easier said than done, of course, but people (apparently!) ask each other out all the time. You don't need to confess your deepest dreams and feelings to him, just ask if he'd like to do something with you.

I can't tell you much about dating (I have date-dodged my way into marriage pretty successfully) but I can tell you this: no guy is going to think you're an idiot for asking them out. Even if they're not interested, they will be flattered. It's nice to know you're interesting and desirable. I also confessed my feelings to a high school crush and good friend once, years ago, and even if she said up front she wasn't interested, I never regretted it and it did nothing to harm our friendship; probably the opposite.

As you said it's always easier said than done. But it seems to me that he somehow lurks around me, then maybe this time I will take the chance to talk with him. It's funny that I don't even know his name, I look into the list of participants in the class in university portal but I can't find him, I guess I have checked out this 150 numbers of student for at least 5 times Just too curious to find out his name and major at least !

And also because I'm really new here in this place and university, then I don't want to make a sort of bad reputation for me by talking to him and asking to go out ! I don't know the local culture much...
----
The Fangirl.
no one

29.04.2015 at 21:41
Written by Yavanna on 29.04.2015 at 19:59

I have to agree with you to an extend, but in my country, there are so many drug dealers that get so many people killed, commit so many crimes, and get so much Money... I think they hardly will drop their criminal activities and become good people.

Yeah i hear Brazils the crack capital of the world, but places where there is not much middle ground between the really rich and really poor tend to have bad drug and crime problems, i don't know if the government has a part to play there. (correct me if i'm wrong about your country, i'm just going by a mate who lives there)

Well apparently those two aussies were rehabilitated by the time they got executed, but that could have been to do with the fact that they knew they were going to die.
----
nobody
Yavanna

29.04.2015 at 23:09
Written by no one on 29.04.2015 at 21:41

Written by Yavanna on 29.04.2015 at 19:59

Yeah i hear Brazils the crack capital of the world, but places where there is not much middle ground between the really rich and really poor tend to have bad drug and crime problems, i don't know if the government has a part to play there. (correct me if i'm wrong about your country, i'm just going by a mate who lives there)

Well apparently those two aussies were rehabilitated by the time they got executed, but that could have been to do with the fact that they knew they were going to die.

Yeah, we have really bad problems with crack in here. The thing is, there are people making A LOT of Money with this. Not the small sellers, but the ones that control big areas. Even my town, wich is small, has big problems with crack. Also, the law in my country is very complex, but in the end it benefits criminals, so, most drug dealers are not very afraid of getting caught, since most of them keep on ruling their business from inside the jail. If we had death sentence, people would think better before joining traffic.

Oh, and two brazilians were also executed recently in there :p , but when they traveled there with drugs, they knew that they could be executed if caught. It was a risk they assumed before leaving.
----
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
Yavanna

29.04.2015 at 23:37
Written by Angel N. on 29.04.2015 at 21:28

Written by IronAngel on 29.04.2015 at 20:47

As you said it's always easier said than done. But it seems to me that he somehow lurks around me, then maybe this time I will take the chance to talk with him. It's funny that I don't even know his name, I look into the list of participants in the class in university portal but I can't find him, I guess I have checked out this 150 numbers of student for at least 5 times Just too curious to find out his name and major at least !

And also because I'm really new here in this place and university, then I don't want to make a sort of bad reputation for me by talking to him and asking to go out ! I don't know the local culture much...

It happened once or twice in my life, this guy that seemed to lurk around me for some time. I never had any clue for what to do around them... still have none. Anyway, in the end they just disapear. Since I am such a socially awkward person, it was not a problem when they left, for me it was a relief.
But if you have some interest in him, perhaps you should do something. Not sure what, but do something.
----
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
Bad English
Masterchief

29.04.2015 at 23:57
Written by deadone on 29.04.2015 at 05:59

Saddest news ever in human history:

Indonesia executed two Australian heroin smugglers!

How dare they execute these brave working class heroes. This is not only a crime against humanity but a crime against all it is to be Australian. It is an assault on the Australian spirit. Japan had Hiroshima and Nagasaki and we have Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran.

Australia is already withdrawing its ambassador from Indonesia. Australians will gather in silence under bridges, abandoned buildings and in crack houses to honour these men by shooting up heroin or partaking in whatever illegal narcotic they enjoy in tribute. We can only hope our military will be readied to launch an appropriate military response to this heinous crime (provided they're not too high on ice to drive planes and boats).

Rest in peace you beautiful specimens of Australian humanity. Australia salutes you.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/bali-9-executions-social-media-asks-whats-next-20150429-1mvp0f.html

SAS must invade, we have rights take and rescue our citizens, Ausie would have military type attack ... Indonesia wont be able hold Ausie invasion.

But seriusllu. why Europians, Americams and Ausies even care about going to 3th world where stupid laws are ...
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

29.04.2015 at 23:58
Written by Angel N. on 29.04.2015 at 11:22

Written by no one on 29.04.2015 at 10:13

I'd say if i were you i would just ask him out and deal with it if he says no

don't do it I , don't talk whit guys
----

Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

30.04.2015 at 00:38
Written by Bad English on 29.04.2015 at 23:58

don't do it I , don't talk whit guys

haha OK
----
The Fangirl.
no one

30.04.2015 at 00:55
Written by Bad English on 29.04.2015 at 23:57

But seriusllu. why Europians, Americams and Ausies even care about going to 3th world where stupid laws are ...

Because its a beautiful island, some of my friends go there yearly as it has some of the best surf in the world
----
nobody
Bad English
Masterchief

30.04.2015 at 02:41
Written by no one on 30.04.2015 at 00:55

Written by Bad English on 29.04.2015 at 23:57

Because its a beautiful island, some of my friends go there yearly as it has some of the best surf in the world

yes but we Europeians must be diplomatic immunity, they take our money, all Dubai wherever ingenears, Dubai aiport and so on , there should be out rules and morals and life style, they need us, our ingnears, black job do locals, always has always will so we need immunity from local law, armed prostration and so on .....
but same time why you ppl care about ppl who smuggled drugs? I don't care so much,.....
----

no one

30.04.2015 at 05:07
Written by Bad English on 30.04.2015 at 02:41

but same time why you ppl care about ppl who smuggled drugs? I don't care so much,.....

A lot of people don't, i mean if your dumb enough to try and smuggle drugs, and then even dumb enough to try and smuggle drugs into a country where you could get executed if caught, well then it's your own dumb fault.

But it can be pretty corrupt over there, i have heard story's of innocent tourist getting set up to look like they have drugs on them. And then they can get sent to a horrible jail for like 5 years, just for having a joint on them! I guess it's just a human rights thing.
----
nobody
no one

30.04.2015 at 05:23
Written by deadone on 30.04.2015 at 04:57

Reminds me why I hate humanity. The best thing that could happen for this planet is a virus that destroyed all human reproductive systems thus dooming the race to extinction. The last generation could spend its remaining time cleaning up the environment.

cheer up bud, i bet you don't wish those things upon your family. You know the last people wouldn't be cleaning up and would just be fighting anyway...haven't you seen "children of men".
----
nobody
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

30.04.2015 at 09:03
Written by no one on 30.04.2015 at 05:07

But it can be pretty corrupt over there, i have heard story's of innocent tourist getting set up to look like they have drugs on them. And then they can get sent to a horrible jail for like 5 years, just for having a joint on them! I guess it's just a human rights thing.

seriously do you believe these tales ?
----
The Fangirl.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34

Login or register to post here.