Bad English
nobody

10.10.2012 at 23:09
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.10.2012 at 23:00

Written by Bad English on 10.10.2012 at 22:49

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.10.2012 at 22:31

Written by Bad English on 10.10.2012 at 22:24

hehhehe like å ö ä but last 2 in norvegian looks weird

well i studied russian in elementary school too ...they got some fucking strange letters and grammar .... silly russians so these letters in norwegian are not strange to me... hehehe

wtf .... both nations usze kyrlic and serbs say they have weird letters .... are you secret croat?

no man serbs use two set of letters one is serbian Cyrillic and other is serbian latin...both sets have 30 letters and each letter is a one voice that made in serbian language so we write stuff as we say them and read them back as they are written... croats use the same method but they use only latin set of letters...russians have 26 letters and some sounds in their language are written as a combination of couple of letters ...other slavic countries use germanic latin sets of latin letters to write ther language (bulgarians use the set of cyrilic letters similar to russian one)

I know in name delije in kyrlic has letter what russians dont have ,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
ThunderAxe1989
Irreligious

12.10.2012 at 21:52
So, dare I ask, did anyone watch the Vice Presidential Debate last night? I thought it was entertaining actually! I was drunk as shit, Biden had me laughing my ass off He has like the best troll face in existence!!

Maybe this should've been in the American Metalstormers thread, oh well.....
Branzig

13.10.2012 at 02:45
Written by ThunderAxe1989 on 12.10.2012 at 21:52

So, dare I ask, did anyone watch the Vice Presidential Debate last night? I thought it was entertaining actually! I was drunk as shit, Biden had me laughing my ass off He has like the best troll face in existence!!

Maybe this should've been in the American Metalstormers thread, oh well.....

It upset me. Both candidates are hopeless. It almost doesn't matter who I vote for...except I refuse to have Romney as my President.
----
In Grind We Crust
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

13.10.2012 at 21:25
Written by ThunderAxe1989 on 12.10.2012 at 21:52

Biden had me laughing my ass off He has like the best troll face in existence!!

So, you're now Jack Kennedy? Eh? <_< shit punch

Well, to more than funny he was acting obnoxious. In every line he was trying to interrupt Ryan and not let them expressing his opinion which inevitably was pretty annoying and doos. Biden infact is fucking sick pig who thinks he own the world for his bloody shit sense of humor. /peace
----
Branzig

13.10.2012 at 23:03
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 13.10.2012 at 21:25

Biden infact is fucking sick pig who thinks he own the world for his bloody shit sense of humor. /peace

Biden is a bulldog. I like that about him. He attacks. Unlike Obama who just sits there and says nothing, does nothing, means nothing. Obama really needs to step it up a notch if he wants to win some votes.
----
In Grind We Crust
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

14.10.2012 at 10:38
Written by Branzig on 13.10.2012 at 23:03

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 13.10.2012 at 21:25

Biden infact is fucking sick pig who thinks he own the world for his bloody shit sense of humor. /peace

Biden is a bulldog. I like that about him. He attacks. Unlike Obama who just sits there and says nothing, does nothing, means nothing. Obama really needs to step it up a notch if he wants to win some votes.

Honestly, Indian Americans and Black people are biased about Obama for reasons BEST to known them. I agree that he's just a sitting clown who express his ideas like exhaustive professors who just gotta lot of gas in their tanks to speak BULLSHiTS. I am with Romney for fucking sure, he's great... predictive and interesting in his innovative ideas, opinions and have some great business policies that can save America from further demolition.
----
Branzig

14.10.2012 at 16:43
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 14.10.2012 at 10:38

I am with Romney for fucking sure, he's great... predictive and interesting in his innovative ideas, opinions and have some great business policies that can save America from further demolition.

Excuse me, I just lost a bit of my soul and started vomiting blood and pissing bile.

Romney is one of the single most evil fuckers on this planet dude. He is a heartless, corrupt, corporate swine fucker who has no regard for his party or the people of America. He only cares about personal gain. He wants the presidency so he can become even more rich and powerful. He's a fucking tyrant. He will run the country like it is a fortune 500 company, and if you aren't up to snuff then you are done in his eyes.

Can't afford healthcare? It's your fault for not making enough money or working for a company that will supply it. Your state needs extra funding to complete a project? To fucking bad, it's your own state's fault for not having a power-house economy. Not enough people signing up for the military? That's fine we will privatize it like business! Not sure if your public respects you? That's ok, there will be secrete police to make sure no dirt gets flung on the good Romney name...
----
In Grind We Crust
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule

15.10.2012 at 13:58
Written by Branzig on 14.10.2012 at 16:43

Excuse me, I just lost a bit of my soul and started vomiting blood and pissing bile.

Romney is one of the single most evil fuckers on this planet dude. He is a heartless, corrupt, corporate swine fucker who has no regard for his party or the people of America. He only cares about personal gain. He wants the presidency so he can become even more rich and powerful. He's a fucking tyrant. He will run the country like it is a fortune 500 company, and if you aren't up to snuff then you are done in his eyes.

Can't afford healthcare? It's your fault for not making enough money or working for a company that will supply it. Your state needs extra funding to complete a project? To fucking bad, it's your own state's fault for not having a power-house economy. Not enough people signing up for the military? That's fine we will privatize it like business! Not sure if your public respects you? That's ok, there will be secrete police to make sure no dirt gets flung on the good Romney name...

Heh, you're responding to a guy who doesn't talk sense most of the time. He would make a good presidential candidate
I actually have no clue what's happening with US politics, I just know it's as fucked up as most countries. It's just like every country, the rich get richer and the poor are just left to die.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
Branzig

15.10.2012 at 16:31
Written by Spirit Molecule on 15.10.2012 at 13:58

the rich get richer and the poor are just left to die.

Yep, this basically sums it up unfortunately.

What's sad is that even the educated can't get jobs. Half the people that I work with are WAY over qualified for their jobs, but they can't find employment in their fields so they are stuck being corporate wage whores making minimum wage or a little better and scraping by for hours.

I'm one of the extremely lucky individuals who is educated and is making decent money, but it isn't the field that I wanted to work in. Still, I feel very fortunate to have the job I do and to be living decently in this fucked up economy and country.
----
In Grind We Crust
ANGEL REAPER

15.10.2012 at 16:42
This debate can be summed up like this in the eyes of the rest of the world :
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Raging Dreamer

17.10.2012 at 02:44
Wow, political discussions abound and suddenly the pub gets quiet. I think either way we're screwed, but moreso if Romney is elected. Long gone are the days of worthy candidates. I'm so sick of having to choose between the lesser of evils. Does anyone know if there's a 3rd party candidate running besides, was it Rosey O'Donnell for the Green Party????

Aside from that, I'm on an unexpected vacation this week. I was supposed to have surgery but had to cancel because my crappy health insurance wouldn't cover more than 1000 of it, leaving me with 3000 to pay up front and I don't have that kind of cash at the last minute. It will take me months to save up. Luckily it's not emergency surgery so for that I am glad. Maybe if I can get that promotion I've been eyeing at work...
----
www.mistressofpoetry.wordpress.com

www.mymorningcupofsolitude.wordpress.com
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

17.10.2012 at 11:07
Written by Raging Dreamer on 17.10.2012 at 02:44

was it Rosey O'Donnell for the Green Party????

Check your facts again. it's ME for the Green Party.
----
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule

17.10.2012 at 12:06

Wow, political discussions abound and suddenly the pub gets quiet. I think either way we're screwed, but moreso if Romney is elected. Long gone are the days of worthy candidates. I'm so sick of having to choose between the lesser of evils.

I think that happens with every country. Not much different here either, you've just gotta vote for a party that will fuck you less in the ass during their tenure. The ass fucking is going to happen no matter what
----

Last fm
Don't click here
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule

17.10.2012 at 17:01
So apparently my band has a chance to support Slayer in India, but they've asked people to vote on who they want to see live.
We're playing too many shows in the next few months, so I doubt people would want to see us so often
Anyways if you want to check out the band and maybe vote, heres the link

click here to vote
----

Last fm
Don't click here
Branzig

17.10.2012 at 22:41
Written by Spirit Molecule on 17.10.2012 at 12:06

I think that happens with every country. Not much different here either, you've just gotta vote for a party that will fuck you less in the ass during their tenure. The ass fucking is going to happen no matter what

Yep, this sums it up.

It all comes down to who will screw the country less at the end of their tenure. My country is almost so long gone and past repair that it doesn't matter much.

You'd have to really go all out to make it much worse, like maybe start a war with Russia or China. Pull the fucked federal reserve and plummet into depression...Or maybe even hold a hostile, violent mass take over and declare yourself emperor of the US!
----
In Grind We Crust
Branzig

17.10.2012 at 22:44

Aside from that, I'm on an unexpected vacation this week. I was supposed to have surgery but had to cancel because my crappy health insurance wouldn't cover more than 1000 of it, leaving me with 3000 to pay up front and I don't have that kind of cash at the last minute. It will take me months to save up. Luckily it's not emergency surgery so for that I am glad. Maybe if I can get that promotion I've been eyeing at work...

Wow, what line of work are you in?

At the worst, usually the 1000-2000 would be the deductible and then the insurance should cover the rest!

If that's the kind of benefits that you are receiving from your company, I wouldn't suggest a promotion with them, I'd be suggesting job hunting!
----
In Grind We Crust
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight

17.10.2012 at 23:29
What happened? i am not even enjoying post hunting at MS...
----
The bones of beasts and the bones of kings
Become dust in the wake of the hymn
Mighty kingdoms rise, but they all will fall
No more than a breath on the wind

Raging Dreamer

18.10.2012 at 03:13
Written by Branzig on 17.10.2012 at 22:44

Wow, what line of work are you in?

At the worst, usually the 1000-2000 would be the deductible and then the insurance should cover the rest!

If that's the kind of benefits that you are receiving from your company, I wouldn't suggest a promotion with them, I'd be suggesting job hunting!

Unfortunately I work fast food since it's flexible. I'm working on the promotion but you'd think since we're paying for it ourselves they'd choose a better type of insurance. Most fast food places don't offer health insurance at all, though, and it's really sad. I went 10 years with no health insurance at all so I'm glad to have anything, but it is extremely limited.
----

Raging Dreamer

18.10.2012 at 03:15
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 17.10.2012 at 11:07

Oh, begging your pardon I'll just vote for you then!
----

Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

18.10.2012 at 10:34
Written by Raging Dreamer on 18.10.2012 at 03:15

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 17.10.2012 at 11:07

Oh, begging your pardon I'll just vote for you then!

Thank you.

I assure your vote won't go waste.
----
Branzig

19.10.2012 at 08:46
Written by Raging Dreamer on 18.10.2012 at 03:13

Unfortunately I work fast food since it's flexible. I'm working on the promotion but you'd think since we're paying for it ourselves they'd choose a better type of insurance. Most fast food places don't offer health insurance at all, though, and it's really sad. I went 10 years with no health insurance at all so I'm glad to have anything, but it is extremely limited.

Even though you pay for it, it still costs your employer an astronomical amount of money to offer it (granted still nowhere near the amount of money they bring in...IE they can afford it). They are just greedy and shop for the cheapest ass insurance they can provide you with so their bottom line isn't hit to hard.

My company offers great benefits for even part time associates at dirt cheap costs...the down side is for the management. Managers that are salary pay way more for the same coverage, it's how they keep the cost low for the general associates. I don't disagree with it though. As a salary manager I make more money and can afford to pay more for it.

I'd rather see everyone at my company insured, and me paying a little extra to keep the cost low for the common employee is a even trade off.
----
In Grind We Crust
BreadGod
Captain Virgin

22.10.2012 at 02:00
I just went to the local library's annual booksale and got myself $26 worth of books. They weighed 30 pounds in total and I carried it all home. My arms hurt but I don't care.
----
Death Metal Bread
MAH BLAAGH
Quote:
Clearly your a virgin, go join captain virgin and the virginteers , the power is your lol
ANGEL REAPER

22.10.2012 at 12:34
Im back from the weekend in woods cutting down trees , my arms hurt like hell and im full of small cuts and scratches ...apparently woods defend themselves these days,once you enter them with chainsaw in your hands...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Raging Dreamer

23.10.2012 at 08:01
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.10.2012 at 12:34

Im back from the weekend in woods cutting down trees , my arms hurt like hell and im full of small cuts and scratches ...apparently woods defend themselves these days,once you enter them with chainsaw in your hands...

They do tend to require payment in blood.
----

Raging Dreamer

23.10.2012 at 08:02
Written by BreadGod on 22.10.2012 at 02:00

I just went to the local library's annual booksale and got myself $26 worth of books. They weighed 30 pounds in total and I carried it all home. My arms hurt but I don't care.

A man after my own heart
----

BreadGod
Captain Virgin

23.10.2012 at 17:21
Written by Raging Dreamer on 23.10.2012 at 08:02

A man after my own heart

Oh, you flatter me.

Anyway, most of the books consists of Isaac Asimov. Had to get them before someone else took them.
----
Death Metal Bread
MAH BLAAGH
Quote:
Clearly your a virgin, go join captain virgin and the virginteers , the power is your lol
Raging Dreamer

24.10.2012 at 06:46
Written by BreadGod on 23.10.2012 at 17:21

Written by Raging Dreamer on 23.10.2012 at 08:02

A man after my own heart

Oh, you flatter me.

Anyway, most of the books consists of Isaac Asimov. Had to get them before someone else took them.

Wow! I don't blame you. Great find! I love classic literature
----

Bad English
nobody

25.10.2012 at 14:42
A teacher ask a lil boy, "What job does your father's do?" "He's a gay male stripper and sometimes let punter bang him in the ass if the price is right. The boy said." The teacher was extremely stunned and took the boy outside and ask is it true what you said ? "No its bollocks, the boy replied. He play for liverpool and i'm very embarrassed to say
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
ThunderAxe1989
Irreligious

27.10.2012 at 17:41

Let's see, a cop car stuck in sand......in the area of Sandyport......because of Hurricane Sandy......I'd say it was meant to be!

Oink oink Pigs!

The area where I live in wasn't affected badly at all, maybe cuz where I live is higher off the ground. I have yet to physically venture out through town.
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

30.10.2012 at 09:39
It's The New LIMP BIZKIT Song!! OMG OMFG!!

----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34

Login or register to post here.