‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34
Users visited: 296  
Search this topic:  

Bad English
Masterchief

18.01.2015 at 13:52
Ausie one - can do you describe Micro Galil?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Mercyful_Kate

18.01.2015 at 16:34
I've never heard of that, but then again, I don't watch a lot of amateur sports.
Bad English
Masterchief

18.01.2015 at 16:50
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 18.01.2015 at 16:34

I've never heard of that, but then again, I don't watch a lot of amateur sports.

Micro Galil is Isreali made assault rifle, used buy Izs special forces
----

deadone
has a mangina

18.01.2015 at 23:58
Written by Bad English on 18.01.2015 at 13:52

There's a thing called Google these days and it will help you with this kind of stuff.
Bad English
Masterchief

19.01.2015 at 00:02
Written by deadone on 18.01.2015 at 23:58

Written by Bad English on 18.01.2015 at 13:52

There's a thing called Google these days and it will help you with this kind of stuff.

I know what it is, I was asking you as explanation onw thoughts about that weapon
----

deadone
has a mangina

19.01.2015 at 00:09
I have no thoughts on it. Hence google is your friend.
Bad English
Masterchief

19.01.2015 at 00:14
Written by deadone on 19.01.2015 at 00:09

well google don't know your thoughts either
----

M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

19.01.2015 at 09:14
Written by Bad English on 19.01.2015 at 00:14

Written by deadone on 19.01.2015 at 00:09

well google don't know your thoughts either

GOOGLE KNOWS ALL
----
"We're merely aligned out of necessity for the purpose we both enjoy the most. Glorious murder."

Go the Sharks!
Mercyful_Kate

19.01.2015 at 16:07
Written by Bad English on 18.01.2015 at 16:50

Micro Galil is Isreali made assault rifle, used buy Izs special forces

I meant the "honorable victory" thing that Angel Reaper described.
Bad English
Masterchief

19.01.2015 at 21:42
Speaking about dead Kennedy's and sex
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sex-act-at-dead-kennedys-concert-could-lead-to-misdemeanor-charge/
----

ANGEL REAPER

19.01.2015 at 21:52
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 19.01.2015 at 16:07

I meant the "honorable victory" thing that Angel Reaper described.

yeah football totally have that rule : the referee can stop game or reduce game time if losing team starts loosing with disgraceful result(like 10:0).Also there is sanctions if wining team or players shows disrespect to its rivals or try to verbally insult or to insult them with gestures .

I dont know do you watched the world cup in Brazil where Brazil lost with 7:1 to Germany : Germany could totally win that match with 15:1 but they just decided to stop after 7:0 in respect to losing team.Hell they even let them score one time.In that game referee just ended the game after regular time with no extra time.
I meant the "honorable victory" in that sense.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
BestMetalstormer

19.01.2015 at 21:52
Awesome tonight. after jerking off superload of juice and orgasm, i ate some strawberry while watching Dexter then night down sleep.. also Argo is really good and beautiful movie. cant image Ben Affleck bothe directing and acting the moview so well. nice night..
ANGEL REAPER

19.01.2015 at 21:54
Written by Bad English on 19.01.2015 at 21:42

dead cenbedies and sex

Officially the best sentence in 2015! I bow to the master!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
Masterchief

19.01.2015 at 21:57
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.01.2015 at 21:54

dead cenbedies and sex

Officially the best sentence in 2015! I bow to the master!

LOL
----

deadone
has a mangina

20.01.2015 at 00:08

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sex-act-at-dead-kennedys-concert-could-lead-to-misdemeanor-charge/

One of my buddies had sex with this skanky chick at a local gig. He first had sex with her in a booth with the rest of my buddies sitting next to him watching the band (I went into the moshpit - no way was I hanging around then) and then had sex with her in the band room when there was no one in there.
Bad English
Masterchief

20.01.2015 at 00:36
Written by deadone on 20.01.2015 at 00:08

One of my buddies had sex with this skanky chick at a local gig. He first had sex with her in a booth with the rest of my buddies sitting next to him watching the band (I went into the moshpit - no way was I hanging around then) and then had sex with her in the band room when there was no one in there.

well I have seen 3 times ppl having sex outside ..
----

Mercyful_Kate

20.01.2015 at 00:54
Sex...outside? You don't say...

But for real, guys, I thought this was The Pub and not The School Playground.
ANGEL REAPER

20.01.2015 at 01:35
So i once had sex with some girl while one of my best friends was in the room ,pretending to sleep i bed next to where we were(she thought he was asleep,but i knew he was only pretending).So in middle of action i figured out he was looking in our way,smiling and giving thumb up,so i quickly reached my hand and like bro-fist with him.The girl havent noticed single thing! ...I miss being 19 .....
----
Bad English
Masterchief

20.01.2015 at 02:23
I have seen it
well actually once I and my friend walk into his house, doors was locked, he had key obwuosly he used , and we say his parents doing it ... we both were maybe 12

Outside
16 IMO in wary bushy area principles daughter doing it whit some guy. I didn't say anybody what I saw. I didn't want to spread out this

next one
It was in old ruins, only way how you can get it is from river, there was both.. since I am good swimmer and swimm in weird places I saw it

Next one was in those cabin houses here in swe middle of woods where you can have BBQ . I hade a camera, I did not take any pics
----

deadone
has a mangina

20.01.2015 at 02:37
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.01.2015 at 01:35

So i once had sex with some girl while one of my best friends was in the room ,pretending to sleep i bed next to where we were(she thought he was asleep,but i knew he was only pretending).So in middle of action i figured out he was looking in our way,smiling and giving thumb up,so i quickly reached my hand and like bro-fist with him.The girl havent noticed single thing! ...I miss being 19 .....

Classy. Reminds me of a couple of stories from my youth!

A buddy of mine was gettin' on with a girl. He went to slip his hand up her skirt except there was already a hand there and it wasn't hers. It was one of our friends who we used to call The Deviant. The Deviant had so many dodgy sex stories that he insisted on sharing with world regardless of whether you wanted to hear them or not.

He also used to piss out of his window cause he was too lazy to go to the toilet at night.

I do remember the Deviant and I were up late watching music videos after a massive party. Another buddy was lying in front of us with a girl who wanted to have sex with him whilst we were sniggering away. He didn't want to cause we were awake. Personally I would've taken her to the backyard (every other nook and cranny was full of people sleeping).

Fun and games in the late 1990s - definitely feels like another life time ago!
deadone
has a mangina

20.01.2015 at 02:43
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 20.01.2015 at 00:54

Sharing dodgy stories is traditional pub fare, especially after consuming a few cold ones to loosen up the tongue.

Though sometimes people make history at the pub such as one punter who got his dick out and was bashing 8-balls with it until he got booted out. Suffice to say we didn't play much 8-ball for the rest of the night.
Bad English
Masterchief

20.01.2015 at 03:01
Written by deadone on 20.01.2015 at 02:37

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.01.2015 at 01:35

Classy. Reminds me of a couple of stories from my youth!

A buddy of mine was gettin' on with a girl. He went to slip his hand up her skirt except there was already a hand there and it wasn't hers. It was one of our friends who we used to call The Deviant. The Deviant had so many dodgy sex stories that he insisted on sharing with world regardless of whether you wanted to hear them or not.

He also used to piss out of his window cause he was too lazy to go to the toilet at night.

I do remember the Deviant and I were up late watching music videos after a massive party. Another buddy was lying in front of us with a girl who wanted to have sex with him whilst we were sniggering away. He didn't want to cause we were awake. Personally I would've taken her to the backyard (every other nook and cranny was full of people sleeping).

Fun and games in the late 1990s - definitely feels like another life time ago!

is that guy who create deviant art?

school stories, parties was great one

One guy did puke in a fire place...

about pissing out of window actually I have done it

some guy was in the WC pissing, puking, what so ever .. he was in the toilet like 30min, some lads want to piss, so did I.. so we all walk on the balcony and did it .. besides it was night when there was maintenance in sours and there was no water at all ... we all did it LOL

There was one guy in my class he have a sex whit girl, he drunk 1l of vodka and puke on her face, he was embraced and walk to school part plus drunk more and puked to principles shoes and her wife's dress ...

Same when some asshole put beer in my jacket in school party , when I was cached(if this in grammatically make sense, was catch? ) I was check out by my teacher, and principle, before enter to where cloths hanging, I was clean(it was party whit other school, mandatory) after 3 min that schools teacher found a beer on my jacket
My suspicions 2 guys what hated me put or she cover up her own students.. but since I came in clean. I was in the school... so after it party was over, we walk home and bought some strong one and one guy felt near cop car it was funny

damn that day I could get laid whit hottest chick in the school but idiots and beer
----

Bad English
Masterchief

20.01.2015 at 03:09
Written by deadone on 20.01.2015 at 02:43

Written by Mercyful_Kate on 20.01.2015 at 00:54

Sharing dodgy stories is traditional pub fair, especially after consuming a few cold ones to loosen up the tongue.

Though sometimes people make history at the pub such as one punter who got his dick out and was bashing 8-balls with it until he got booted out. Suffice to say we didn't play much 8-ball for the rest of the night.

she is bartender she has heard those all
----

deadone
has a mangina

20.01.2015 at 03:12
Written by Bad English on 20.01.2015 at 03:01

is that guy who create deviant art?

No. This guy doesn't even know how to use a computer. He was just promiscuous and liked talking about it, so we nicknamed him the Deviant.

Quote:

One guy did puke in a fire place...

Knew a stoner who puked into a bowl of noodles and fell asleep. He then woke up and was about to start chowing down on the noodles til his buddies stopped him. Dude smoked himself retarded. He used smoke black death a lot (draining the gunk out of the bong and then smoking it again and again and again).

Quote:
some guy was in the WC pissing, puking, what so ever .. he was in the toilet like 30min, some lads want to piss, so did I.. so we all walk on the balcony and did it .. besides it was night when there was maintenance in sours and there was no water at all ... we all did it LOL

Ha. I was at a strip joint and this dirty old guy came into the toilet, stood at the urinal and pissed his pants and then walked away. Good times - I had a stripper shove a lollypop in my mouth that had been all over her during a lap dance.

Though that still doesn't beat seeing a stripper whip and then set fire to my brother at my best friend's bucks night. She was an S&M girl.

Quote:

There was one guy in my class he have a sex whit girl, he drunk 1l of vodka and puke on her face, he was embraced and walk to school part plus drunk more and puked to principles shoes and her wife's dress ...

Messed up!

Quote:

Same when some asshole put beer in my jacket in school party , when I was cached(if this in grammatically make sense, was catch? ) I was check out by my teacher, and principle, before enter to where cloths hanging, I was clean(it was party whit other school, mandatory) after 3 min that schools teacher found a beer on my jacket
My suspicions 2 guys what hated me put or she cover up her own students.. but since I came in clean. I was in the school... so after it party was over, we walk home and bought some strong one and one guy felt near cop car it was funny

damn that day I could get laid whit hottest chick in the school but idiots and beer

Suckage.
deadone
has a mangina

20.01.2015 at 03:15
As enduring testament to my stupid youth, I actually have the Pantera Cowboys From Hell logo tatooed on my right leg. 5 of us were meant to get it as a pledge, but only the Deviant and I ended up getting it. We worshipped the Pantera Vulgar Videos and did our best to live them. Too much booze and drugs were consumed, too many brain and liver cells killed and too many years basically pissed away.

Mercyful_Kate

20.01.2015 at 04:16
Written by Bad English on 20.01.2015 at 03:09

she is bartender she has heard those all

You wouldn't believe the human behavior that I witness every day. I've had to chase drunk naked people out of both bathrooms, the linen room, the kitchen and the alley outside. The linen room people were the funniest. I walked in really innocently to retrieve my bag and found her bent over the counter with her elbow on my bag and getting railed by some sweaty dude. I told them both to get dressed, leave the bar and not come back. He told me to wait until he finished.

What. The. Fuck.

Oh, and I think everyone has had sex in the linen room...all employees past and present, as well as a lot of customers. I can't even imagine how many children have been conceived there.
deadone
has a mangina

20.01.2015 at 05:41
Sounds like you have a fun job Kate.
Mercyful_Kate

20.01.2015 at 05:48
Written by deadone on 20.01.2015 at 05:41

Sounds like you have a fun job Kate.

That's seriously why I haven't gone back to school. It's like barely even a job. People basically just pay me to get them drunk and laid.
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

20.01.2015 at 05:56
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 20.01.2015 at 05:48

People basically just pay me to get them drunk and laid.

I.. See...
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
Mercyful_Kate

20.01.2015 at 05:58
Written by Karlabos on 20.01.2015 at 05:56

Written by Mercyful_Kate on 20.01.2015 at 05:48

People basically just pay me to get them drunk and laid.

I.. See...

Ah, phrasing. I mean I get them drunk and then they meet people at the bar. People who aren't me.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34

Login or register to post here.