‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34
Users visited: 281  
Search this topic:  

ANGEL REAPER

25.08.2014 at 21:04
Troy the opportunist in me would say go for it! ...also the opportunist in me would go for anything ,from middle aged woman from grocery store to mailman ...wait what!? And that is the reason why i dont let the opportunist in me speak a lot ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 19:13
I wanna write an article for MS
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

27.08.2014 at 19:20
Written by Bad English on 27.08.2014 at 19:13

I would rather suck a bleeding dick than proofread an article written by you.
Good luck though.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 19:23
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.08.2014 at 19:20

Written by Bad English on 27.08.2014 at 19:13

I would rather suck a bleeding dick than proofread an article written by you.
Good luck though.

you're dadatebase chef :p so BTW who will read it?
I write one concert review look at my stats ....and I am not a retard, I will give to prof read to some of my friends 1th ...
----

Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

27.08.2014 at 19:27
Written by Bad English on 27.08.2014 at 19:23
I write one concert review look at my stats ....and I am not a retard, I will give to prof read to some of my friends 1th ...

I proofread guest reviews when I have spare time, and some concert reviews. I try to avoid articles because most of the time it's a novel of poor grammar and spelling mistakes, but I did spend some serious time on an article by Cynic Metalhead today.

I never called you a retard, yet I constantly read posts where you go on the defensive about it. I know your typing is purposely bad because you speak English well and you know how to spell, contrary to what you have many believing. The fact that you choose to piss around with a novelty account, accumulating almost 40,000 near-incoherent posts, is enough for me to completely overlook any articles you might ever submit. It has nothing to do with your intelligence.
----
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 20:35
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.08.2014 at 19:27

Written by Bad English on 27.08.2014 at 19:23

I proofread guest reviews when I have spare time, and some concert reviews. I try to avoid articles because most of the time it's a novel of poor grammar and spelling mistakes, but I did spend some serious time on an article by Cynic Metalhead today.

I never called you a retard, yet I constantly read posts where you go on the defensive about it. I know your typing is purposely bad because you speak English well and you know how to spell, contrary to what you have many believing. The fact that you choose to piss around with a novelty account, accumulating almost 40,000 near-incoherent posts, is enough for me to completely overlook any articles you might ever submit. It has nothing to do with your intelligence.

I know you havnt,
How do you know I speak good who told ya?

I cant spell better, since german spelling and Latvian spelling are more closer, and some double letters as T , sometimes Y ...I would say ger and swe spelling are easier and ger was my 1th foreign language(marcel will laugh) and now 5 lang mixing in my head ... and some say I should do dyslexia test ...

No non all of 40K are bad posts there are also good

besides I wont mess an article ... Believe in me ....it would be more better as ordinary posts
----

Kennoth

27.08.2014 at 21:00
Hello. Can I get a drink?
----
*insert something deep and profound*
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 21:05
Written by Kennoth on 27.08.2014 at 21:00

Hello. Can I get a drink?

yah lad, if you speak Glaswegian I buy and it can be Pelin ....
----

Kennoth

27.08.2014 at 21:10
I had to Google that to see what it is. And please no Pelin, I have bad experiences with it. Beer will do.
----
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 21:24
Written by Kennoth on 27.08.2014 at 21:10

I had to Google that to see what it is. And please no Pelin, I have bad experiences with it. Beer will do.

watch Rab C nesbitt example about Glaswegian
yeah good stout, ale, porter, rauchbier why not
----

Kennoth

27.08.2014 at 21:37
I'll drink to that.
----
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 21:43
Written by Kennoth on 27.08.2014 at 21:37

I'll drink to that.

cheers lad
----

M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

28.08.2014 at 09:37
Does anyone know how to set The Call Of The Wintermoon video to the Benny Hill Theme?
----
"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
"I can hope my ass is made of ice cream, but that don't m
Bad English
nobody

28.08.2014 at 12:25
Written by M C Vice on 28.08.2014 at 09:37

Does anyone know how to set The Call Of The Wintermoon video to the Benny Hill Theme?

LOL I wanna see
----

Bad English
nobody

28.08.2014 at 13:02
Why Ebola is only ''famose'' in Africa , do mst damage there an in Europe or US gets only from there when someone was there and take
what is whit Africa ?? why not like in China, Russia, Columbia?

and I heard in 60's they napalm bombed whole area whit ppl even live one what was sick and close to death? why we dont do t today all area there?
----

ANGEL REAPER

28.08.2014 at 14:18
Written by Bad English on 28.08.2014 at 13:02

Why Ebola is only ''famose'' in Africa , do mst damage there an in Europe or US gets only from there when someone was there and take
what is whit Africa ?? why not like in China, Russia, Columbia?

and I heard in 60's they napalm bombed whole area whit ppl even live one what was sick and close to death? why we dont do t today all area there?

eradication of virus outbreaks with fire (and especially with living people in area ) is extreme,last ,last resort.Usually the corpses ,equipment and habitat get cleansed with fire on regular basis but only of threat is severe.

Speaking of burning corpses ,the ancient people had point in burning their dead.At least the threat of diseases was reduced,and there were less contamination of environment by graveyards full of decaying human remains.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
nobody

28.08.2014 at 14:24
I mean dying or dead corpses in area , do you belive in 70's it did not happened... if there wont be I phones and I net in Africa, I believe it will happen
since there are no medicine what helps... is sad we have nukes, smart phones.... we still cant cure aids, cancer, ebola and other shits
----

ANGEL REAPER

28.08.2014 at 14:45
Written by Bad English on 28.08.2014 at 14:24

I mean dying or dead corpses in area , do you belive in 70's it did not happened... if there wont be I phones and I net in Africa, I believe it will happen
since there are no medicine what helps... is sad we have nukes, smart phones.... we still cant cure aids, cancer, ebola and other shits

yeah ,i think that they have eradicated the place with fire,yes.We cant cure stuff because its far more profitable to sell medicines than to heal people.
----
Bad English
nobody

28.08.2014 at 14:56
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.08.2014 at 14:45

Written by Bad English on 28.08.2014 at 14:24

yeah ,i think that they have eradicated the place with fire,yes.We cant cure stuff because its far more profitable to sell medicines than to heal people.

well in 60's was no medicine, and if huge virus what can wipe out whole world, I believe we would even use it today even 100 000 ppl would be killed

well I don't think there are medicine to cure cancer, aids, and those shits , we are close, but ... who knows and after it eb discovered big fish will say no, it will destroy our business, don't make it public
----

Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

28.08.2014 at 16:34
The tinfoil hats are out in full force, I see.
----
ANGEL REAPER

28.08.2014 at 17:30
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.08.2014 at 16:34

The tinfoil hats are out in full force, I see.

"I've come here to kick ass and chew bubble-gum.And I am all out of gum..." *puts on sunglasses,reloads shotgun*
----
no one

28.08.2014 at 23:21
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.08.2014 at 14:18

,and there were less contamination of environment by graveyards full of decaying human remains.

wouldn't the bodies be good nutrients for the earth?
----
hipster fag
ANGEL REAPER

28.08.2014 at 23:59
Written by no one on 28.08.2014 at 23:21

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.08.2014 at 14:18

,and there were less contamination of environment by graveyards full of decaying human remains.

wouldn't the bodies be good nutrients for the earth?

well yes,but than again if you take a average human body that gets buried (somewhere around 60 Kg) and process how much of stuff is in there you just dont end up with enough nutrient elements for environment.You are mostly made of water,some carbon based compounds (mainly sugars) and nitrogen so basically there is not much difference in the way how those elements will circulate back into environment (burning or rotting).Sure ,decomposition will lead to circulation of elements but fact is that meat,flesh and bones are not exactly the best fertilizer out there and all the water that circulate through remains will probably take some nastier stuff(mainly fecal microorganisms and possibly viruses ) with it into nearby streams ,wells and surface areas.On the long run (in terms of centuries ) it really have no difference but graveyards takes place.In my village there is graveyard that took whole hill just for it and it served the population of pretty much 100-1000(depends on period) through some 100 years.That whole hill could be used to produce crops for at least 100 to 200 more people (depending on crops) or to be utilized onto housing for at least 50 units.Just google term "largest graveyard in the world"to get the picture how much space goes to waste.

A side note : during great deaths (wars,famines or hungers ) usually there were no graveyard burials but almost always there was either burning of bodies or their dissolution in quicklime (i think thats is the right word for it) which both deals with both things : the space usage and preventing of diseases spreading.
----
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

29.08.2014 at 00:49
Written by no one on 29.08.2014 at 00:42

Written by Guib on 29.08.2014 at 00:08
What pisses me off seriously, When people get off topic
for a long time in a thread, that's a piss off.

i don't know why people who aren't mods always get so pissed off with that, you can just throw it into the pub anyway

Like this?
----
no one

29.08.2014 at 00:49
I like those graveyards where they put a tree on top of you and your are nutrients for that tree....but then we would have heaps of nature and we need that space for houses....or i suppose you could grow crops on top and be fert for that
----
hipster fag
no one

29.08.2014 at 00:51
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.08.2014 at 00:49

Like this?

like that
----
hipster fag
no one

29.08.2014 at 00:58
Crystal meth is the only cure for the common cold, i have tried every legal thing and nothing comes close.
----
hipster fag
Ilham
attention whore*

29.08.2014 at 01:05
Now that's hardcore.
no one

29.08.2014 at 01:19
Written by Ilham on 29.08.2014 at 01:05

Now that's hardcore.

seriously it's the only thing that has made me from bed ridden to 100% fine, but seems i don't touch that stuff anymore i have had to look around, vitimin c and garlic paracetamol or ibuprofen just don't do anything. Though come to think of it, Pseudoephedrine may work as that's a main ingredient for meth, but i'ts hard to get now because of that reason and i ain't paying 50 bux for a doctor to "maybe" get it prescribed and then it "maybe" working
----
hipster fag
Ilham
attention whore*

29.08.2014 at 01:33
Written by no one on 29.08.2014 at 01:19

seriously it's the only thing that has made me from bed ridden to 100% fine, but seems i don't touch that stuff anymore i have had to look around, vitimin c and garlic paracetamol or ibuprofen just don't do anything. Though come to think of it, Pseudoephedrine may work as that's a main ingredient for meth, but i'ts hard to get now because of that reason and i ain't paying 50 bux for a doctor to "maybe" get it prescribed and then it "maybe" working

Yeah I'm having flashbacks of Breaking Bad - that makes me an obvious expert on meth - and the "pseudo" might be the reason it worked so well. I don't have any miracle cure for you. Except drinking lots of water. That looks like it's the lamest advice, but it's true, it helps.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34

Login or register to post here.