The Pub

02.05.2015 - 07:55
no one
Account deleted
In more important news, i have no sky (fox/cable/whatever the rest of the world has) and the programming is getting worse and worse, something they are probably doing to get me to buy sky.

I just turned on the tv to old reality shows, funniest home videos, Step by step and full house, FULL HOUSE! who fuck is going to be watching these shitty sitcoms from the fucking 80's? out of all the programs in the world they are playing this shite
02.05.2015 - 10:39
ANGEL REAPER
Man, there is reason why i dont watch TV anymore...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
02.05.2015 - 11:09
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.05.2015 at 10:39

we'd be fucked out without internet........or would we

02.05.2015 - 11:15
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
So, no one's got any opinions on this?

Written by M C Vice on 01.05.2015 at 10:37

Interested as to what you guys make of this, something Alan Howe wrote in Thursday's Courier Mail on the executions.
"The less-cultured, less-confident Widodo - he is reportedly a fan of heavy metal bands Napalm Death and Lamb of God - is flexing his muscles in an effort to reinforce his legitimacy in what is still an uncertain democracy."
Is he trying to draw a link between metal and executions?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
"I'll put whatever I want in your mouth!"
02.05.2015 - 11:23
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 02.05.2015 at 11:09

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.05.2015 at 10:39

we'd be fucked out without internet........or would we

well internet is essential for my studies/job so i would be pretty much fucked without it...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
02.05.2015 - 12:01
Bad English
Masterchief
False news, they say false news ....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.05.2015 - 18:30
Yavanna
Written by Guest on 02.05.2015 at 07:55

In more important news, i have no sky (fox/cable/whatever the rest of the world has) and the programming is getting worse and worse, something they are probably doing to get me to buy sky.

I just turned on the tv to old reality shows, funniest home videos, Step by step and full house, FULL HOUSE! who fuck is going to be watching these shitty sitcoms from the fucking 80's? out of all the programs in the world they are playing this shite

Exactly the same thing here... I hardly ever watch TV anymore, only the local News and the weather forecast :p

And yes, Full House is still on air in one TV channel here too
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
02.05.2015 - 19:54
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Written by Yavanna on 02.05.2015 at 18:30

Exactly the same thing here... I hardly ever watch TV anymore, only the local News and the weather forecast :p

In this case, I'm lucky we guys sharing a common room(room having TV, Tennis Table, Snooker and music system) and got to watch Indian Premier League on TV. Our company gave access to cabel, common room and special dinner on Saturday. Ofcourse with saying that, no drinks allowed as we live in Kashmir.

Alcohol is banned here. So we binge on soft drinks.

Having said that, is anyone interested in coming to Kashmir?
----
02.05.2015 - 20:00
Yavanna
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 02.05.2015 at 19:54

In this case, I'm lucky we guys sharing a common room(room having TV, Tennis Table, Snooker and music system) and got to watch Indian Premier League on TV. Our company gave access to cabel, common room and special dinner on Saturday. Ofcourse with saying that, no drinks allowed as we live in Kashmir.

Why should anyone go there?? And besides, I think India already has too many people as it is...
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
02.05.2015 - 22:55
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 02.05.2015 at 18:35

EDIT: Oh look Princess Kate has had a baby. This will now become the most important news ever until the media finds the next thing to ram down our throats.

yeah i'm looking forward to this one....

I find it strange dumb shits like me can see past the media, but pretty much all the well off conservative snobs i work for live by the media like a priest does his bible.
02.05.2015 - 23:00
no one
Account deleted

I'd like to visit Kashmir, epic scenery and would be a buzz to experience the culture.
02.05.2015 - 23:02
no one
Account deleted

Actually makes me feel a bit better.
03.05.2015 - 03:21
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Written by deadone on 02.05.2015 at 18:35

Written by M C Vice on 02.05.2015 at 11:15

So, no one's got any opinions on this?

Written by M C Vice on 01.05.2015 at 10:37

Interested as to what you guys make of this, something Alan Howe wrote in Thursday's Courier Mail on the executions.
"The less-cultured, less-confident Widodo - he is reportedly a fan of heavy metal bands Napalm Death and Lamb of God - is flexing his muscles in an effort to reinforce his legitimacy in what is still an uncertain democracy."
Is he trying to draw a link between metal and executions?

I like the comments about "less cultured" which is funny cause most Indonesian leaders are usually in power not cause of political ability but because of family ties and corruptio or in Suharto's case. murdered about a million Indonesians to get into power. Australian by the way thought the genocide was fan-fucking-tastic cause they were killing "Communists." By Communist we mean anyone who tied their shoe laces wrong. We then gave them millions in military aid and let them take over East Timor and slaughter another several hundred thousand people.

It's sounds like Howe thinks listening to metal is a sign that someone is lee cultured and confident than someone who doesn't. I would have thought that listening to English and American music would mean Widodo isn't as anti-west as some of the journoes say he is.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
"I'll put whatever I want in your mouth!"
03.05.2015 - 10:28
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Written by Yavanna on 02.05.2015 at 20:00

Why should anyone go there?? And besides, I think India already has too many people as it is...

No one has invited you. If you don't want to come, don't come.

Yeah, Central India contains majority of population of India while South comes next. North India is absolutely fantastic.

The place I live in is stellar. Always remain cold and breezy while Rest Of India is burning hot in hell.
----
03.05.2015 - 10:30
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Written by Guest on 02.05.2015 at 23:00

I'd like to visit Kashmir, epic scenery and would be a buzz to experience the culture.

Your welcome. Totally different culture of India here.

This part of India has the richest ingredients of Indian culture. Whereas, I don't care other parts of India. East and West has a more specific traditional culture where central and South is worse place to live in.
----
04.05.2015 - 03:16
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 04.05.2015 at 02:45

Not interested in India at all.

I'm interested in Europe, Latin America and North America. I'm also interested in the middle east and north Africa but those countries are all too messed up for me to risk my life going there.

Yeah wouldn't be the first place on my list of places id like to vist, pribably be down the bottem of the list, but i would still like to go.
04.05.2015 - 03:35
no one
Account deleted
Yeah i know people who have been there too, the same storys. Though the ones who werent working and explored had some good storys.....temples, mountains....elephants.
04.05.2015 - 03:44
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
No love for Japan here? It would be the first place I'd go if I had a chance to choose
----

04.05.2015 - 06:04
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 04.05.2015 at 03:52

Written by Guest on 04.05.2015 at 03:35

Though the ones who werent working and explored had some good storys.....temples, mountains....elephants.

So you have to avoid the humans!

Pretty much
04.05.2015 - 06:06
Kennoth
Sup guise.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
04.05.2015 - 06:06
no one
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 04.05.2015 at 03:44

No love for Japan here? It would be the first place I'd go if I had a chance to choose

You know japanese girls aren't actually animated aye
04.05.2015 - 13:28
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by deadone on 04.05.2015 at 07:07

Written by Kennoth on 04.05.2015 at 06:06

Sup guise.

My dog has a ballgina.

Thanks for asking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7r_Sq_T-A8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXX83InR3gQ

does you say bikie ? why not biker as in rest of English workd ... those laws violating human rights , even in Russia exist Night Wolves (because 1% is sponsored from Putin ) its ridicules law, terrorists are bigger threat there

cetnik ustase football fans are more dangerous as bikers , even video Br 1 , sorry mate skin head cant be biker, looks weird LOL and those girls
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.05.2015 - 16:37
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
Written by Guest on 04.05.2015 at 06:06

You know japanese girls aren't actually animated aye

</3 T.T
----

04.05.2015 - 16:43
Kennoth
Written by deadone on 04.05.2015 at 07:07

Written by Kennoth on 04.05.2015 at 06:06

Sup guise.

My dog has a ballgina.

Thanks for asking.

This is relevant to my interests (pics or it didn't happen).
----
*insert something deep and profound*
04.05.2015 - 21:10
no one
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 04.05.2015 at 16:37

</3 T.T

huh?
04.05.2015 - 21:19
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 04.05.2015 at 21:10

Written by Karlabos on 04.05.2015 at 16:37

</3 T.T

huh?

It's a broken heart and crying face.
05.05.2015 - 00:16
ANGEL REAPER
So today i had particularly bad day ...

first i worked the whole 10 hours shift today and i got so exhausted i really needed to sleep a bit .Then i went back home and there were some of my mom's friends, poking without asking for my permission on my laptop (which is by the way is my main tool and well, my bread and butter). I honestly flipped out totally ,took a walk and returned 10 minutes later and here there were still poking stuff on it. I totally went mad and well essentially threw them out . Than my mom got really sad and i felt a bit as scumbag so i called them back to the apartment .They returned ,we had few drinks, but still i am pissed off by their actions. I mean when i went to people houses i ask permissions for even turning the lights on,let alone to like turn on TV's or PC's. I just went totally mad at them doing so. Hell if that were my friends i would not even call them back.I dont know what to feel about this day . I know i am a bit impulsive and a bit bipolar but come on ... DONT MESS WITH MY SHIT! Is that hard thing to do ?

the hell ....
----
05.05.2015 - 01:07
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 05.05.2015 at 00:16

So today i had particularly bad day ...

first i worked the whole 10 hours shift today and i got so exhausted i really needed to sleep a bit .Then i went back home and there were some of my mom's friends, poking without asking for my permission on my laptop (which is by the way is my main tool and well, my bread and butter). I honestly flipped out totally ,took a walk and returned 10 minutes later and here there were still poking stuff on it. I totally went mad and well essentially threw them out . Than my mom got really sad and i felt a bit as scumbag so i called them back to the apartment .They returned ,we had few drinks, but still i am pissed off by their actions. I mean when i went to people houses i ask permissions for even turning the lights on,let alone to like turn on TV's or PC's. I just went totally mad at them doing so. Hell if that were my friends i would not even call them back.I dont know what to feel about this day . I know i am a bit impulsive and a bit bipolar but come on ... DONT MESS WITH MY SHIT! Is that hard thing to do ?

the hell ....

I would have been a pissed too.
05.05.2015 - 01:09
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 04.05.2015 at 21:19

It's a broken heart and crying face.

is that what it looks like in anime
05.05.2015 - 01:44
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
I don't mind my friends browsing on my computer, but really? MOM's friends? I guess I would mind too.

no one: You don't speak emoticon? The universal language?
----