Written by Bad English on 29.04.2015 at 23:58

don't do it I , don't talk whit guys

haha OK
----
The Fangirl.
30.04.2015 - 00:55
no one
Written by Bad English on 29.04.2015 at 23:57

But seriusllu. why Europians, Americams and Ausies even care about going to 3th world where stupid laws are ...

Because its a beautiful island, some of my friends go there yearly as it has some of the best surf in the world
----
nobody
30.04.2015 - 02:41
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by no one on 30.04.2015 at 00:55

Written by Bad English on 29.04.2015 at 23:57

But seriusllu. why Europians, Americams and Ausies even care about going to 3th world where stupid laws are ...

Because its a beautiful island, some of my friends go there yearly as it has some of the best surf in the world

yes but we Europeians must be diplomatic immunity, they take our money, all Dubai wherever ingenears, Dubai aiport and so on , there should be out rules and morals and life style, they need us, our ingnears, black job do locals, always has always will so we need immunity from local law, armed prostration and so on .....
but same time why you ppl care about ppl who smuggled drugs? I don't care so much,.....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.04.2015 - 05:07
no one
Written by Bad English on 30.04.2015 at 02:41

but same time why you ppl care about ppl who smuggled drugs? I don't care so much,.....

A lot of people don't, i mean if your dumb enough to try and smuggle drugs, and then even dumb enough to try and smuggle drugs into a country where you could get executed if caught, well then it's your own dumb fault.

But it can be pretty corrupt over there, i have heard story's of innocent tourist getting set up to look like they have drugs on them. And then they can get sent to a horrible jail for like 5 years, just for having a joint on them! I guess it's just a human rights thing.
----
nobody
30.04.2015 - 05:23
no one
Written by deadone on 30.04.2015 at 04:57

Reminds me why I hate humanity. The best thing that could happen for this planet is a virus that destroyed all human reproductive systems thus dooming the race to extinction. The last generation could spend its remaining time cleaning up the environment.

cheer up bud, i bet you don't wish those things upon your family. You know the last people wouldn't be cleaning up and would just be fighting anyway...haven't you seen "children of men".
----
nobody
30.04.2015 - 09:03
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly
Written by no one on 30.04.2015 at 05:07

But it can be pretty corrupt over there, i have heard story's of innocent tourist getting set up to look like they have drugs on them. And then they can get sent to a horrible jail for like 5 years, just for having a joint on them! I guess it's just a human rights thing.

seriously do you believe these tales ?
----
The Fangirl.
30.04.2015 - 09:04
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly
Written by deadone on 29.04.2015 at 10:12

I can relate. I was the same with fear of rejection. My wife had far more courage here!

Anyhow try not to let that stop you. I wish I had more courage when it came to risk and drive taking in my youth.

Do you mean that your wife proposed you ?
----
The Fangirl.
30.04.2015 - 09:26
no one
Written by Angel N. on 30.04.2015 at 09:03

seriously do you believe these tales ?

i wouldn't put it past them
----
nobody
30.04.2015 - 09:30
no one
So you talk to that dude today mary?
----
nobody
30.04.2015 - 09:45
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Written by deadone on 29.04.2015 at 05:59

Saddest news ever in human history:

Indonesia executed two Australian heroin smugglers!

How dare they execute these brave working class heroes. This is not only a crime against humanity but a crime against all it is to be Australian. It is an assault on the Australian spirit. Japan had Hiroshima and Nagasaki and we have Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran.

Australia is already withdrawing its ambassador from Indonesia. Australians will gather in silence under bridges, abandoned buildings and in crack houses to honour these men by shooting up heroin or partaking in whatever illegal narcotic they enjoy in tribute. We can only hope our military will be readied to launch an appropriate military response to this heinous crime (provided they're not too high on ice to drive planes and boats).

Rest in peace you beautiful specimens of Australian humanity. Australia salutes you.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/bali-9-executions-social-media-asks-whats-next-20150429-1mvp0f.html

The worst part is that that's pretty much what the media is saying. You'd think they were the fucking ANZACs the way they carry on. Heroin smugglers getting more public sympathy than any cop or soldier killed in the line of duty.

Written by deadone on 30.04.2015 at 09:14

Poor woman, she really has bad taste in men! She's really pretty, outgoing and full of life and I'm a jaded, misanthropic souless bureaucrat with a monobrow (I wax it) and receding hair line!

Ah, so you're rich, then.
----
Mum - 21/10/1955 - 19/6/2015. R.I.P.

"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
"Thinking quickly, Dave constructs a homemade megaphone using only some string, a squirrel and a megaphone."
Sharks 2016 Premier
30.04.2015 - 09:54
no one
Written by M C Vice on 30.04.2015 at 09:45

Nah i believe there's not enough hot guys over there for the number of hot chicks, i was astonished at the amount of heavy looking greasy skinned guys with stunner chicks over there.
----
nobody
30.04.2015 - 09:57
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly
hahahah you two hit the point ! Poor women in any case then !
----
The Fangirl.
30.04.2015 - 10:00
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly
Written by no one on 30.04.2015 at 09:30

So you talk to that dude today mary?

We have the lectures on Monday, and I never saw him around the department on Thursdays. I may talk to him this time if I again notice him to lurk around me, still I have this fear to talk with him... what if he asks where I live and what do I do ? I must then tell him in a shitty dorm with lots of untidy dudes and I'm gonna be in the kitchen of Burger King on weekends, huh...
----
The Fangirl.
30.04.2015 - 10:04
no one
Written by Angel N. on 30.04.2015 at 10:00

We have the lectures on Monday, and I never saw him around the department on Thursdays. I may talk to him this time if I again notice him to lurk around me, still I have this fear to talk with him... what if he asks where I live and what do I do ? I must then tell him in a shitty dorm with lots of untidy dudes and I'm gonna be in the kitchen of Burger King on weekends, huh...

oh well if he's going to be judgmental about it, then fuck him anyway....... uh i don't mean fuck him literally, but you know
----
nobody
30.04.2015 - 10:04
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Written by no one on 30.04.2015 at 09:54

Written by M C Vice on 30.04.2015 at 09:45

Nah i believe there's not enough hot guys over there for the number of hot chicks, i was astonished at the amount of heavy looking greasy skinned guys with stunner chicks over there.

Wait, he's in Tassie, isn't he. She was probably relieved to meet a man she wasn't related to.
----

"Thinking quickly, Dave constructs a homemade megaphone using only some string, a squirrel and a megaphone."
Sharks 2016 Premier
30.04.2015 - 10:17
no one
Written by M C Vice on 30.04.2015 at 10:04

Wait, he's in Tassie, isn't he. She was probably relieved to meet a man she wasn't related to.

----
nobody
30.04.2015 - 10:25
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly
Written by no one on 30.04.2015 at 10:04

oh well if he's going to be judgmental about it, then fuck him anyway....... uh i don't mean fuck him literally, but you know

No exactly being judgmental but he may not trust me... he may feel that I want to take advantage of him.
----
The Fangirl.
30.04.2015 - 10:52
no one
Written by Angel N. on 30.04.2015 at 10:25

No exactly being judgmental but he may not trust me... he may feel that I want to take advantage of him.

i highly doubt it
----
nobody
30.04.2015 - 11:37
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by no one on 30.04.2015 at 05:07

Written by Bad English on 30.04.2015 at 02:41

A lot of people don't, i mean if your dumb enough to try and smuggle drugs, and then even dumb enough to try and smuggle drugs into a country where you could get executed if caught, well then it's your own dumb fault.

was ironizing everything, becase its stupid ppl must know consequences ad must rat out, I never will understand when small fish do 10 years, better rat boss fish out do whitness protection and mafia boss goes in , sorry I have no support to drug dealers, even I thin drugs must be legalized, state lost to much money
----

30.04.2015 - 11:39
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Angel N. on 30.04.2015 at 11:36

I know what you guys but I really don't have good situation in Germany so he may just think that I'm seeing him as a key to better situation, I don't know some people are so cautious whom they get in touch with... specially Germans, they don't easily befriend strangers.

it an be wose situation as well ... don tralkw hit boys better talk whit us her online
----

30.04.2015 - 12:40
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by deadone on 30.04.2015 at 12:28

Written by Angel N. on 30.04.2015 at 11:36

I know what you guys but I really don't have good situation in Germany so he may just think that I'm seeing him as a key to better situation, I don't know some people are so cautious whom they get in touch with... specially Germans, they don't easily befriend strangers.

Seems like you need to move to Australia. Aussie guys/gals are far more accepting of non-Australian partners.

Swe same
----

01.05.2015 - 10:37
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Interested as to what you guys make of this, something Alan Howe wrote in Thursday's Courier Mail on the executions.
"The less-cultured, less-confident Widodo - he is reportedly a fan of heavy metal bands Napalm Death and Lamb of God - is flexing his muscles in an effort to reinforce his legitimacy in what is still an uncertain democracy."
Is he trying to draw a link between metal and executions?
----

Sharks 2016 Premier
01.05.2015 - 10:40
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Written by deadone on 01.05.2015 at 04:28

Hey look another stupid Australian got busted with drugs and is facing execution, this time in Malaysia.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/04/30/22/34/aust-mum-faces-death-penalty-in-malaysia

And another is facing execution in China for the same thing.

And another interesting thing - a lot of these "Australian" drug dealers are from ethnic minorities and generally not from the white majority who are over 90% of the population. Chalk up another failure for multiculturalism.

Will we withdraw our ambassador from those countries, too? And weren't most of the Bali 9 white? I can't remember. Maybe the drug kingpins are using Asian smugglers in Asia so they don't stand out.
----

Sharks 2016 Premier
01.05.2015 - 12:33
Bad English
Masterchief
Those ppl are idiots ... I only will risk such money if its be milliards of dollars
----

01.05.2015 - 22:21
no one
Written by M C Vice on 01.05.2015 at 10:40

Maybe the drug kingpins are using Asian smugglers in Asia so they don't stand out

Could be on to something here, so they look like your regular local?

...lets just blame it on multiculturalism in aussie
----
nobody
02.05.2015 - 00:09
Bad English
Masterchief
Ausie one - why don't you speak about Peter Greste?
----

02.05.2015 - 02:43
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by deadone on 02.05.2015 at 01:53

Written by Bad English on 02.05.2015 at 00:09

Cause I have never heard of this guy.

Australian (Latvian origin) reporter who was working for Al Jaz and spend year in Egypt jail (Ausie has rights send SAS to resqué him )
----

02.05.2015 - 02:56
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

Really? The media were all over that up till a few months ago. They didn't care about the 2 other jailed with him, though. They weren't Australian.
----

Sharks 2016 Premier
02.05.2015 - 03:24
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by M C Vice on 02.05.2015 at 02:56

Really? The media were all over that up till a few months ago. They didn't care about the 2 other jailed with him, though. They weren't Australian.

I didn't care either until he was jaied by Mursi regime (Mubarak wont let it happen)
----

02.05.2015 - 07:02
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Written by Bad English on 02.05.2015 at 03:24

Written by M C Vice on 02.05.2015 at 02:56

I didn't care either until he was jaied by Mursi regime (Mubarak wont let it happen)

It was the current leaders who jailed them. For spreading false news, apparently.
----

Sharks 2016 Premier