The Pub

05.05.2015 - 00:16
ANGEL REAPER
So today i had particularly bad day ...

first i worked the whole 10 hours shift today and i got so exhausted i really needed to sleep a bit .Then i went back home and there were some of my mom's friends, poking without asking for my permission on my laptop (which is by the way is my main tool and well, my bread and butter). I honestly flipped out totally ,took a walk and returned 10 minutes later and here there were still poking stuff on it. I totally went mad and well essentially threw them out . Than my mom got really sad and i felt a bit as scumbag so i called them back to the apartment .They returned ,we had few drinks, but still i am pissed off by their actions. I mean when i went to people houses i ask permissions for even turning the lights on,let alone to like turn on TV's or PC's. I just went totally mad at them doing so. Hell if that were my friends i would not even call them back.I dont know what to feel about this day . I know i am a bit impulsive and a bit bipolar but come on ... DONT MESS WITH MY SHIT! Is that hard thing to do ?

the hell ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
05.05.2015 - 01:07
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 05.05.2015 at 00:16

So today i had particularly bad day ...

first i worked the whole 10 hours shift today and i got so exhausted i really needed to sleep a bit .Then i went back home and there were some of my mom's friends, poking without asking for my permission on my laptop (which is by the way is my main tool and well, my bread and butter). I honestly flipped out totally ,took a walk and returned 10 minutes later and here there were still poking stuff on it. I totally went mad and well essentially threw them out . Than my mom got really sad and i felt a bit as scumbag so i called them back to the apartment .They returned ,we had few drinks, but still i am pissed off by their actions. I mean when i went to people houses i ask permissions for even turning the lights on,let alone to like turn on TV's or PC's. I just went totally mad at them doing so. Hell if that were my friends i would not even call them back.I dont know what to feel about this day . I know i am a bit impulsive and a bit bipolar but come on ... DONT MESS WITH MY SHIT! Is that hard thing to do ?

the hell ....

I would have been a pissed too.
05.05.2015 - 01:09
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 04.05.2015 at 21:19

It's a broken heart and crying face.

is that what it looks like in anime
05.05.2015 - 01:44
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
I don't mind my friends browsing on my computer, but really? MOM's friends? I guess I would mind too.

no one: You don't speak emoticon? The universal language?
----
05.05.2015 - 06:12
no one
Account deleted
Ilham hasnt been posting much lately, she didnt even reply to my pm about how i hate everyone.
05.05.2015 - 06:14
no one
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 05.05.2015 at 01:44

: You don't speak emoticon? The universal language?

no sorry we are a bit behind in nz
05.05.2015 - 08:52
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 05.05.2015 at 07:26

Even old Lit has been quiet.

yeah, ever since that thread of yours he got angry about.
05.05.2015 - 08:57
no one
Account deleted
......well the sparkey i talk to about music with sometimes, the guy with kurt cobain tatted on his arm, will probably have to change his undies after hearing about a new nirvana album made of all his unreleased material....or whAtever the radio was going on about
05.05.2015 - 09:32
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 05.05.2015 at 09:10

Wpw! Surprised this hadn't seen the light of day in the last 20 or so years.

Oh and it's mad Kurt killed himself 21 years ago. I still remember it very clearly - I wasn't shocked but so many other people were. I'm getting old!

http://www.therock.net.nz/Kurt-Cobain-solo-album-planned/tabid/1504/articleID/39054/Default.aspx just kurt, not nirvana apparently

...so didn't he kill himself because he hated the fame, and now he's dead they're exploiting the shit out of him
05.05.2015 - 10:24
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Got the new Kiske/Somerville album today. Michael Kiske looks like a potato.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
"I'll put whatever I want in your mouth!"
05.05.2015 - 13:45
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Apparently there's gonna be 2 more seasons of Red Dwarf next year and year after.
----
05.05.2015 - 20:55
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 05.05.2015 at 01:09

Written by Mattybu on 04.05.2015 at 21:19

It's a broken heart and crying face.

is that what it looks like in anime

I don't know. But I've seen it a bunch of times and just know from the context.
05.05.2015 - 23:55
Bad English
Masterchief
JUVE ,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.05.2015 - 00:06
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
"juve"?
----
06.05.2015 - 03:00
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Karlabos on 06.05.2015 at 00:06

"juve"?

nucleo Armata Bianchoneri asl Lucas Ruijs
----

06.05.2015 - 03:05
no one
Account deleted
Not sure if he's speaking a different language or just trying to say something in english
06.05.2015 - 03:09
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
Written by Bad English on 06.05.2015 at 03:00

"juve"?

What?
What's going on?
----
06.05.2015 - 03:38
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Karlabos on 06.05.2015 at 03:09

"juve"?

What?
What's going on?

football man
----

06.05.2015 - 09:31
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Written by deadone on 05.05.2015 at 15:18

Also good to hear Kiske has devolved to a spud. Was he surrounded by bacon, coleslaw and cheese?

That would be Amanda Somerville, Mat Sinner and Magnus Karlsson. Plus a drummer, but she doesn't look over 40 and over weight. Obviously hasn't lived a life of rock n roll excess like the others yet.
----
06.05.2015 - 09:34
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Written by Bad English on 06.05.2015 at 03:38

Written by Karlabos on 06.05.2015 at 03:09

"juve"?

What?
What's going on?

football man

Football? Did you see Kasiano and Prichard cannon Taufua over the sideline to seal the game on Saturday? (yes, I know you're talking about soccer, not league, but look it up on youtube or something anyway. Samoa v Tonga)
----
06.05.2015 - 10:40
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl
Just found out Kiske/Somerville has been added. Is there a way to see which bands have been added recently, but are still invisible?
----
06.05.2015 - 11:44
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by M C Vice on 06.05.2015 at 10:40

Just found out Kiske/Somerville has been added. Is there a way to see which bands have been added recently, but are still invisible?

no there are not, maybe for staffers, or if you suggest it you get a notification
invisbible ... because Birigit orders....
----

06.05.2015 - 19:02
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by deadone on 05.05.2015 at 07:26

Noticed that Ilham has been quiet of late. Even old Lit has been quiet.

Haha I'm sorry, I just forgot, I've neglected my inbox in general, not you, you'll have an answer soon. Kind just got sick of the every day MS thing and changed up the way my days go, got myself a couple of minor clients, and been dedicated to working out a lot. I also started going to bed much earlier and going back to reading instead of forum spamming. But I'm sure I'll get depressed soon enough, drop all my efforts and go back here haha.
06.05.2015 - 20:38
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Kinda same.

Been put off by metal music quite a few weeks. Reading a lot and surfing Kashmir's every colony. Weather has changed here, so it swung everyones mood to come out and have fun(considering it was curfew-ed for 1.5 month).

Have to get another job soon. Interviews given but result awaited. Hoping i'll be roll in for a good company.
----
06.05.2015 - 21:29
no one
Account deleted
Written by Ilham on 06.05.2015 at 19:02

Haha I'm sorry, I just forgot, I've neglected my inbox in general, not you, you'll have an answer soon. Kind just got sick of the every day MS thing and changed up the way my days go, got myself a couple of minor clients, and been dedicated to working out a lot. I also started going to bed much earlier and going back to reading instead of forum spamming. But I'm sure I'll get depressed soon enough, drop all my efforts and go back here haha.

Was that for me? or has he been sending you naked pictures too?

Readings definitely a better way of sending yourself to sleep, i have to read every night.

Sounds like you have made changes for the better i reckon, those changes you have made are all things that make you feel a bit more positive about life in general, though i'm sure some putting a little bit of time aside for some ms would be ok.
06.05.2015 - 21:33
no one
Account deleted
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 06.05.2015 at 20:38

Kinda same.

Been put off by metal music quite a few weeks. Reading a lot and surfing Kashmir's every colony. Weather has changed here, so it swung everyones mood to come out and have fun(considering it was curfew-ed for 1.5 month).

Have to get another job soon. Interviews given but result awaited. Hoping i'll be roll in for a good company.

curfew??

Opposite here, the days are getting cold and shorter, pissing down with rain a lot. Everyone's getting a bit dreary.

I myself like the cold nights with fires and extra clothes, and if i can manage a few surfs in the week i'm a happy man
07.05.2015 - 00:14
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 06.05.2015 at 21:29

Written by Ilham on 06.05.2015 at 19:02

Was that for me? or has he been sending you naked pictures too?

Readings definitely a better way of sending yourself to sleep, i have to read every night.

Sounds like you have made changes for the better i reckon, those changes you have made are all things that make you feel a bit more positive about life in general, though i'm sure some putting a little bit of time aside for some ms would be ok.

What was for you? Who has been sending me naked pictures? Sorry I'm tired and might be missing jokes.

Yeah but for now if I don't focus the habits won't stick and old habits die hard. I'm confident you guys can survive without me pestering the lot of you 24/7 for a couple more weeks .
07.05.2015 - 01:01
no one
Account deleted
I dont know, you said you would get back to deadone soon…about what? i thought you might have meant to quote me as i had sent you a pm

…Anyway, you should have just not said an anything and just disappeard, then people would be talking about your whereabouts for weeks after, b.e would have brought the sas into it some how, you would be famous like jooe
07.05.2015 - 03:07
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 07.05.2015 at 01:51

it's mainly watching various news programs.

No wonder your so angry at the world, i try to avoid the news, i get too angry.
07.05.2015 - 03:17
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 07.05.2015 at 02:35

Always disgusted at Western legal systems.

Two dudes burned another dude to death in NZ and got life in prison. That sounds good doesn't it? Except they only have a minimum of 17 years. And if NZ is anything like Australia, they'll be out in 17 years. And those 17 years will be comfortable if Kiwi gaols are anything like Australian ones.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/least-17-years-behind-bars-pair-burned-man-death-6308819

17 years for killing a man is not much especially when the young man they killed was deprived of of 60 years of life given average NZ male life expectancy.

Another guy recently beat his girlfriend to death with a crowbar and only got 11 years 8 months.