Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

31.10.2012 at 07:38
Written by Raging Dreamer on 31.10.2012 at 07:32

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 31.10.2012 at 07:16

Written by Raging Dreamer on 31.10.2012 at 07:02

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 31.10.2012 at 06:43

Written by Raging Dreamer on 30.10.2012 at 15:02

Seems like a good glass of wine is in order. Thrashless is getting some good votes on the band suggestion page here. Almost time to celebrate! This is exciting! Soooooooooooo does anyone know how many votes they need to get added? http://www.metalstorm.net/bands/band_suggestions.php?suggested_search=Thrashless

I think it's over 9,000.

Hmm I don't think my power level is quite that high...

I remember when I was adding "Reactor" band...I asked a staff how much votes are required to be added on a database? He said it's over 9,000.

I was like fuck man! that's too much. But then Troy added that band in a couple of days after that.

Lol I think someone was pulling your chain.

I am always pulled. *walk off*
----
Raging Dreamer

31.10.2012 at 13:39
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 31.10.2012 at 07:38

I am always pulled. *walk off*

Epic exit (hears the theme from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly fading into the background as the sun slowly sets behind you)
----
www.mistressofpoetry.wordpress.com

www.mymorningcupofsolitude.wordpress.com
Bad English
nobody

31.10.2012 at 17:31
Sme idiot just run over kid close to my house, I saw 2 ambulances, electric chargers, oxigen maks, he was shaken and they cut of penths close to knee , I hope he will be OK
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Raging Dreamer

31.10.2012 at 19:52
Written by Bad English on 31.10.2012 at 17:31

Sme idiot just run over kid close to my house, I saw 2 ambulances, electric chargers, oxigen maks, he was shaken and they cut of penths close to knee , I hope he will be OK

Hopefully. Sheesh. I know 2 people who have been hit by cars and they came out fine, so there's always a chance. Let us know if you hear something.
----

Bad English
nobody

31.10.2012 at 19:57
Written by Raging Dreamer on 31.10.2012 at 19:52

Hopefully. Sheesh. I know 2 people who have been hit by cars and they came out fine, so there's always a chance. Let us know if you hear something.

actualy it was old man who get heart attack in the road and felth ,. he was tiny 1m 50 cm something...look like a child and when you walk the road in darlness you cant see
----

ANGEL REAPER

31.10.2012 at 19:57
Written by Raging Dreamer on 31.10.2012 at 19:52

my uncle ran over some old man with his bicycle while drunk and killed him on spot ....he has yet to serve time ....on the topic : maybe the kid will survive ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
nobody

31.10.2012 at 20:07
I have kick guy who chase me whit bicickle in face when ride it my self he felt on watter
----

Raging Dreamer

31.10.2012 at 23:21
Well my daughter had an Earwig clawing around in her ear last night. Woke her up screaming. It crawled out but we spent several hours in the emergency room trying to find out if it bit her and get her treated cause I can't get up inside her ear to see and/or treat. What a night!
----

Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule

01.11.2012 at 20:56
Written by Raging Dreamer on 31.10.2012 at 23:21

Well my daughter had an Earwig clawing around in her ear last night. Woke her up screaming. It crawled out but we spent several hours in the emergency room trying to find out if it bit her and get her treated cause I can't get up inside her ear to see and/or treat. What a night!

Fucking nasty!! That is really freaky. If something crawled in my ear I would be paranoid even after it was out.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
Raging Dreamer

02.11.2012 at 06:04
Written by Spirit Molecule on 01.11.2012 at 20:56

Written by Raging Dreamer on 31.10.2012 at 23:21

Fucking nasty!! That is really freaky. If something crawled in my ear I would be paranoid even after it was out.

Same here, though it's very common to have things crawling around in our mouths, ears, and nose while we're sleeping. We just don't know about it. Needless to say, she says she wants to sleep with earplugs in her ears from now on lol.. Can't say I blame her.
----

Raging Dreamer

03.11.2012 at 19:07
Soooooo I came home from work last night and was fussing about something, when my son took the blanket off his head. He cut his hair! He's 18 and has had hair down to his @$$ since he was about 12 or 14. It came as such a shock that I couldn't speak for 10 minutes. It looks good though. He kept the bangs so it's just a shaggy cut, but much MUCH shorter - just below his ears. I asked for a lock of it to keep so Mom's gonna braid me up one and then donate the rest, which is a really cool thing to do. Good cause for those who lost their hair to chemotherapy and stuff. Maybe the girls will start to notice him
----

Raging Dreamer

08.11.2012 at 06:50
Wow! Did the pub just like... die?

*sits alone in the corner, nursing a beer*
----

ANGEL REAPER

08.11.2012 at 14:16
Yeah ...there are times of year when Pub dies a little bit.... actually the whole site dies a bit sometimes...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Fritillaria
Account deleted
  08.11.2012 at 21:46
Written by Raging Dreamer on 03.11.2012 at 19:07

Soooooo I came home from work last night and was fussing about something, when my son took the blanket off his head. He cut his hair! He's 18 and has had hair down to his @$$ since he was about 12 or 14. It came as such a shock that I couldn't speak for 10 minutes. It looks good though. He kept the bangs so it's just a shaggy cut, but much MUCH shorter - just below his ears. I asked for a lock of it to keep so Mom's gonna braid me up one and then donate the rest, which is a really cool thing to do. Good cause for those who lost their hair to chemotherapy and stuff. Maybe the girls will start to notice him
wow! you're one of a kind mom and if I had a 18 year old son Who cut his long hair after some years, I couldn't talk to him even for days! Although he may look good with short hair too but I always rathered long hair on guys, does he listen to metal too?
Bad English
nobody

09.11.2012 at 01:14
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 08.11.2012 at 14:16

Yeah ...there are times of year when Pub dies a little bit.... actually the whole site dies a bit sometimes...

it happened long long time ago specely for me
boddy remains but no soul
----

BoxCar Willy
John Doe

09.11.2012 at 04:45
Good news! Friend of mine told me about a guitarist in town whose interested in a project. Think I'm going to see if he wants to start up a grindcore band. If this works out though, I'll probably abandon most of my solo projects.
----
Pop punk crusader
Raging Dreamer

09.11.2012 at 06:42
Written by Guest on 08.11.2012 at 21:46

wow! you're one of a kind mom and if I had a 18 year old son Who cut his long hair after some years, I couldn't talk to him even for days! Although he may look good with short hair too but I always rathered long hair on guys, does he listen to metal too?

Yes, some metal. Btw I love long hair on guys, too.

Last night, my son and I got bored and wrote a 1-page short story teeming with sexual terms for a battle between 3 factions. It was absolutely hilarious, but as always, not everyone who read it got it and some didn't even understand the terms used, not to mention that they couldn't pronounce half the words. Truly sad. Those that did get it thought it was brilliant, though. This is what happens when we get bored.
----

Raging Dreamer

09.11.2012 at 06:46
Written by BoxCar Willy on 09.11.2012 at 04:45

Good news! Friend of mine told me about a guitarist in town whose interested in a project. Think I'm going to see if he wants to start up a grindcore band. If this works out though, I'll probably abandon most of my solo projects.

Best of luck with this new project. I wouldn't completely abandon your solo projects but there will likely not be nearly as much time for them. Just work on them when you're in the mood. Keep us updated!
----

Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

09.11.2012 at 07:01
Written by Raging Dreamer on 09.11.2012 at 06:42

Last night, my son and I got bored and wrote a 1-page short story teeming with sexual terms for a battle between 3 factions. It was absolutely hilarious, but as always, not everyone who read it got it and some didn't even understand the terms used, not to mention that they couldn't pronounce half the words. Truly sad. Those that did get it thought it was brilliant, though. This is what happens when we get bored.

I'll pay "more-than-expected" bucks if you reveal that short story to me.
----
Fritillaria
Account deleted
  09.11.2012 at 07:04
Written by Raging Dreamer on 09.11.2012 at 06:42

ahahaha! That's hilarious awesome
Raging Dreamer

09.11.2012 at 07:14
Quote:
Quote:
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 09.11.2012 at 07:01

Sent via PM.
----

Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

09.11.2012 at 07:22
Quote:
Quote:
Written by Raging Dreamer on 09.11.2012 at 07:14

Sent via PM.

Soon cash will be in your account once my debit card will get something.
----
Raging Dreamer

09.11.2012 at 07:33
Quote:
Quote:
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 09.11.2012 at 07:22

Written by Raging Dreamer on 09.11.2012 at 07:14

Sent via PM.

Soon cash will be in your account once my debit card will get something.

Lmao don't I know THAT feeling
----

ANGEL REAPER

09.11.2012 at 09:01
Written by BoxCar Willy on 09.11.2012 at 04:45

If this works out though, I'll probably abandon most of my solo projects.

what a terrible loss for music
----
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

09.11.2012 at 09:34
Mess up with Portnoy's drum kit, he will fucking flip out.

----
Fritillaria
Account deleted
  10.11.2012 at 05:16
Funny! whenever I have to study more I post on MS more as well.
Raging Dreamer

10.11.2012 at 12:07
Written by Guest on 10.11.2012 at 05:16

Probably because you really don't want to study lol or it could be a diversion to keep you on task, more or less, since the brain can pretty much only handle so much information at a time on one topic without needing a break. Whatever works.
----

Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

10.11.2012 at 12:28

Hope you have quite a good distance from "got flunked".

Good luck.
----
Raging Dreamer

11.11.2012 at 07:45
OK how did the advertisements on this site know I was listening to Zeppelin?
----

Fritillaria
Account deleted
  11.11.2012 at 12:52
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 10.11.2012 at 12:28

Hope you have quite a good distance from "got flunked".

Good luck.

thanks for wishing luck,actually I did it ! I was that good the professor asked me more and more harder questions to make more mixed up and wanted to know at which level I can't answer her questions and actually I answered all besides the one she asked me to find 5 Latin words due to the fact I've never worked on it !

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34

Login or register to post here.