‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 236  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Bad English on 24.05.2013 at 01:44
Solstorm - Made in Kiruna and area close
I need to read this book, so I am lazy ass and waytch the film .... its swedish film and book written by Åsa Larrson

Page 34 of 34

Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer

16.11.2014 at 04:53
^Saw that one like a year ago. Very good film with a very impacting scene of the raping of the protagonist.

Kite

Remake from the controversial anime. The film is less controversial with the removal of pretty much all nudity and sex. The film looks kind of amaturish at times, a guy's voice is altered in a scene with an overdub and it is easily noticeable as the actor's voice shifts from line to line between his voice in the actual scene and the re-recording made in posterior editing.

Samuel L. Jackson is freaking everywhere, this dude. Sometimes it feels like he is in every movie nowadays. The way he acts and talks always gives for a convincing performance regardless of film quality but his presence alone won't save a film, especially a film somewhat dull and unnecessary like this one.

The film is not that bad, at least not as bad as reviewers may make it seem. The film rating everywhere for this film may imply that it is an unwatchable mess but that is far from the truth. But that is part of the issues with reviews for pretty much anything. The film just feels like it adds nothing new and doesn't manage to capture the daring, cruel, stylish, violent and action packed offering from the original anime.

The Babadook

Sweet film. Beautifully directed and acted. The film is about the ambiguity of reality and fiction.

The film is about a mother and how the loss of her husband leads her to struggle with solitude, work, and a very difficult son, a son who reminds her of her husband's death. Her desperation seems to awake a darker side within her with which the director plays in order to create a blurred situation between what is true and what is not. The story seems to combine the supposed summoning of a dark being off a creepy children's book - being called Babadook - with the gradual emotional breakdown of the mother after she seems to have had enough of her current way of living, turning violent and begging the question of whether that violence, that threatens the life of her own son, is the result of a possession by that dark being that was summoned or a state of madness.

The premise seems to thread familiar ground but the end result leads to a very well done horror film, a rare sight these days.
----
Christless
Bad English
nobody

17.11.2014 at 02:49
House of rising sun
good film, nice one, I enjoyed it

Men Of Honor
R De Niro, Busta James Junior(or whats his name)
after WWII a black mane join the army, a begging as cock(food maker), then swimmer, and he ask to be navy diver ... and you know black man, its based on real events, he made it and was 1th navy diver whit amputated leg, hard to watch, good nowadays we have no such racist idiotic thoughs , well since its based on real event I did not spoil and since Troy is in Canadian navy he wont mind

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
What's purpose of Chinese make films about flying people what is unrealistic

Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit
no logic here since JR series he is already in CIA as analyst, field officer , originally he was a marine, maybe they made it how all starts ? Good movie but such series , time pass by its like 007 in 60's n now same guy lives forever
This movie might be bannedin Rus lol, since rus is enemy what want destroy us(what actually they want and are so no lies) I like US films made in the Rus

Butterfly On Wheel
Good Pierce Brosman
nice accent
twisted film, you need see all to understand all film, well good think money wa snot lost and child was OK, I knew child be ok since its American film, but I was worried about money
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
nobody

22.11.2014 at 02:14
Little Red Riding hood 2011
well based on true story who knows, or Brother Grimm Fary tail, and IMO there already was some stories in old days
Nice location I wanna visit it and seems nice, and I would accept gift, its a challenge and also higher gift to be a wear wolf
Seems only real film about this theme... Snow White, has some, Cinderella also IMO

Platoon
good nam movie young Sean , older Berenger, Willem Dafoe
Defoe was close to spec ops, same Berenger, show dark side of war, crimes, fuck up
killingfs, dead bodies, nonsemce and so on

Angel Heart
De Niro as Louis Cypher... read it fast, Mickey Roureke as all time dick (no not dick as penis, but dick as detective)
nice investigations in 50's US , go dow south, bues, from NY bla bla
But I like Rourke body he had real one in 80's not as 90's when he became body builder and looks ugly, there he still was he
about fuckig scene 7 years old girl and 40 years old man

''hey boy that chick is to young to fry, take my world on that''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7gQR8xIeso

Where Eagles Dere
C eastwood, young man, good classic WWII movie, damn how thei build that castle in medieval ages... great vintage winter, snow, people and operation, real ware and special ops movie .. tactics, planning and also little shooting good one

Black Thunder
A new stealth plain was lost, and M Duddikoff goes and safe the day
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

27.11.2014 at 11:35
Fat Pizza Vs Housos. The best bits were the ones involving the Pizza characters, showing why it was such a great tv show. The film reveales that Habib in Pizza and Housos is the same character (Same with rocky, too), doesn't say if it's the same one in Swift And Shift too. A couple of Swif tAnd Shift characters also make an appearance early on in the film. Good job slinging off at council beurocracy and the bikie laws (the bikies riding around in a maxicab cause the cops took their bikes away was funny). Also sees the return of Sleek The Elite.
----
"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
"I can hope my ass is made of ice cream, but that don't m
no one

27.11.2014 at 19:25
Written by M C Vice on 27.11.2014 at 11:35

Fat Pizza Vs Housos. The best bits were the ones involving the Pizza characters, showing why it was such a great tv show. The film reveales that Habib in Pizza and Housos is the same character (Same with rocky, too), doesn't say if it's the same one in Swift And Shift too. A couple of Swif tAnd Shift characters also make an appearance early on in the film. Good job slinging off at council beurocracy and the bikie laws (the bikies riding around in a maxicab cause the cops took their bikes away was funny). Also sees the return of Sleek The Elite.

Was fat pizza and housos a tv sereis? never heard of housos but i remember fat pizza being a funny aussie movie.
----
hipster fag
BestMetalstormer

27.11.2014 at 21:33
Written by Bad English on 17.11.2014 at 02:49

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
What's purpose of Chinese make films about flying people what is unrealistic

Watch more chinese martial arts stuff movie, you will find flying such act is very common, it's the cultural thing of the Chinese cinematic. It's bullshit fake for me.. Bruce movie is better realistic. He opened the martial art genre but later Hong Kong and Chinese mainland fuck it up..
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

28.11.2014 at 02:14
Written by no one on 27.11.2014 at 19:25

Written by M C Vice on 27.11.2014 at 11:35

Was fat pizza and housos a tv sereis? never heard of housos but i remember fat pizza being a funny aussie movie.

Yeah, the series was called Pizza. It was followed by Swift And Shift Couriers and then Housos (which had a movie a couple of years ago, too). All 3 were on SBS, so I don't know if they ever got shown overseas. Pauly, Bobo, Bobo's Mama, Sleek, Habib and Rocky from Fat Pizza are all back. Davo isn't cause the guy that played him was playing his Housos character. Paul Fenech (writer/director/producer/lead actor) is the only one to play multiple roles in this movie.
----
"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
no one

28.11.2014 at 08:30
Written by M C Vice on 28.11.2014 at 02:14

Yeah, the series was called Pizza. It was followed by Swift And Shift Couriers and then Housos (which had a movie a couple of years ago, too). All 3 were on SBS, so I don't know if they ever got shown overseas. Pauly, Bobo, Bobo's Mama, Sleek, Habib and Rocky from Fat Pizza are all back. Davo isn't cause the guy that played him was playing his Housos character. Paul Fenech (writer/director/producer/lead actor) is the only one to play multiple roles in this movie.

interesting, none of them played over here and i never saw it when i lived over there, but i didn't have fox.
----
hipster fag
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

28.11.2014 at 10:17
Written by no one on 28.11.2014 at 08:30

Written by M C Vice on 28.11.2014 at 02:14

interesting, none of them played over here and i never saw it when i lived over there, but i didn't have fox.

SBS isn't on Fox, it's free to air. It's the other government run channel, besides the ABC. Except it also has ads. And despite being the 'foreign' channel, it has more Australian shows than any other channel.
----
IronAngel

Today at 00:18
Just watched Bringing Up Baby, with Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn. I am not a huge fan of comedies, but this one was exceptionally good. The rapid pace and bewildering dialogue leaves you out of breath, and Hepburn is extremely charismatic and beautiful. The ditsy damsel role was a bit lame, but I guess it goes with the over-the-top style and the time of production, and ultimately she did bring about the resolution.

Earlier this week I watched La règle du jeu (The Rules of the Game), hailed as one of the best films of all time. I thought it was pretty good, and it managed the combination of comedy (estates satire) and tragedy very well, with some very powerful scenes that demonstrate good cinematic sense (like the dance of death) and indicate that things aren't quite as light as you'd expect. The cast of characters was really strong, given how many there were. There was a lot to admire, but it didn't really get to me. While the characters were well-written, I wasn't really invested in what happens to any of them. Worth watching but it won't make it on any personal lists of mine.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.