Discuss Films You've Watched Recently (Spoilers Will Be Deleted)

Original post

Posted by Ilham, 28.07.2014 - 04:49
Written by Mattybu on 28.07.2014 at 04:47

I tried, my friend brought over a pirated disc which was supposed to have Running Man on it but it didn't work. I don't pirate movies, so the only way I can really watch them is by getting DVD/bluray or if it happens to be on TV. So when recommending things to me you have to be patient.

Ah. Damn. What was the point in asking me then?!
No but seriously, is it an ethical choice?
20.08.2017 - 20:31
Bad English
Masterchief
Amistad - Hard to watch anti slavery film, emotional hard to see, its unjustice where justice won in some states and here we all now, but opening act was hard

Extraction - Bruce Willis didn't done nothing just part role, but New jersey bikie bar was awesome and Prague in CZ lol what an idiotic , it was NY lol

Jane Got A Gun
Western where whole movie was just waiting to a hit and later hit happened, all movie was about conversation

He who dares - SAS don't work such way, in real world few SAS sodlers would be alive in such fire fight, but movie is like we all should think about how we protect rulers!

He who dares-Downing street siege
Even IRA never dared do that as some criminals did there, cheep version about 3 films where white house was taken lol
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.09.2017 - 08:32
Bad English
Masterchief
The Forger - Nice John Travolta film, sad his son did not get raid because of police raid in a whore house, its saddest part. Otherwise it was nice movie about fuck up life.

Kill Me Again - Nice young Vell Kilmer , nice movie whir American ending, I wish I had such cash.

Mr nice guy
I like Chan movies, they are cool, funny, better as some action movies. Its good comedy and I like bloopers as he puts in the end of movies
----

26.09.2017 - 21:22
Bad English
Masterchief
Jason Bourne
Nice one and again suggestions says there might be ending, even I like such CIA black ops, I like then, simply like.
Film was OK; but I hoped see how he survived jump from high building, there was nothing about it.

Battle for Incheon: Operation Chromite
Based on real events, hate against red illness. Well in that case Koreans fought, did main job, US came help, this film should see young Syrian lads, what don't want fight for own country. Nice film, Liam Nesson was perfect choice in that role.

Taken Phelem 1,2,3 1999 version
I like ending, but c mon 5 million its ridiculously money for such shit what those guys suppose to do.

Standoff . Nice one, events tock place in one house, and again cop was fool and well nice film, somehow diferent, action but not action, and this is why I like American gun law, everyone can have fire arm at home.

Oceans twelve - I didn't get this, well I like heist movies made in Europe, but not comedy. Hard to get, and who was 12 person? Julia Roberts? Zeta Jones? Who?
I think its to long, first was better , this not so good, like I said, hard to understand it, happenings., people, involment.

Ocean's Thirteen
Back to LV, as first film, again needs deeper explanation, he has no wife and most unrealistic, but still nice heist film,
I like 11, 13 and 12 in such order
----

10.10.2017 - 20:38
Bad English
Masterchief
Snakes on the Plane
I never have seen this legendary action comedy, but I would prefer real tangos not snakes ona place

The Mechanic Charles version and also The Mechanic Jason version

The Mechanic 2016
I don't think this film must be about Arthur Bishop, but otherwise its decent action movie.

Jägarna
1th one, classic film, from 1996. Made in Älfsbyn . close to home, but I have quastions, few scenes was way far into Lapland and mountains. Darkness in night, they don't have so dark at night during summer. Great film, I wish there would be 3th one.

Scent of a Woman
Nice Pacino film and it alsos ays a lot about those prestige schools, people and suits.

The Perfect Score
Nice film about teenagers and how they tries to cheat on exams. I did studied, I did not partied, but I had cool time as well in those days, more cooler as others I think. A lot of metal

Jack Rachers Never Goes Back
Nice one, another one, but imagine if in USA all private companies what makes military shit would be state owned?
Great film

The Magnificet Seven
Decent western where in end turned as war scene and war movie, good shooting, but Getling gun don't works such way and amazing landscapes.
----

19.10.2017 - 15:18
Bad English
Masterchief
John Wick - Nice one, I like his car, interesting scenario, but shooting must be realistic, even blowing out brains scene was good and he is smart, goes for the head. where was cops?

John Wick Chapter 2. Museum shooting scene was like in game PC Mafia final chapter, and Mafia 2 final chapter. Now he is excumicado, sad he make a choice. Part3 will be super interesting.

Braker Morant
Boor war, classic empires, good days for Europeain society, nice film, even I didn't like it, made to much guilt

A Most Wanted Man
Nice film, about secret police, I am happy that France has new Tango law, even I think it must be harsher, and remember what daddy saud about Ger military, its same about their secret police, they should get rid of guilt, 3 generations passed its not out fault and now enemy is in the east,

Allied - Nice spy WWII movie but same time I don't consider germans as big enemy as soviets after WWII, well since spoiling is banned even Troy is not here, non cares, I should say some dumb things anyway about movie. I think he should kill his wife as rat hunter asked.

Lord of the Flies
Nice film

Altitude
Nice hagh jack film even not best Dolph film, he did not do northing seems he is getting old
----

10.11.2017 - 11:30
Bad English
Masterchief
Assassin Creed - Boding film, I would and could make it better.

Bay Watch - Chan rip of ending, comedy , all 80's tv series remakes are bad as films unless its Equalizer.

Borderline - Ed Harris, mighty Charles. illigals and actual problems, some president promises

Collide - Germany, Köln on TV you cans ee 1 FC Köln games, otherwise shit film

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny - Nice one and also in English

Operation Dunkirqe - Not that new, but b öevel or even f level film, non solders what has basic 2 fucking weeks traing in drillmasters boot camp wont make such mistakes when its fire fight.

Emperor - Nice film, classic example that liberators, west can build your contry and make it great. Third word Japan became 1th one, ruler in Asia. Sad that religigouse places in mid east and few E Europeians don't see things that way.

Fifty shades deeper -
Boring film, nice environment, sex scenes, aparments, money, rich people rule, I would have different life online , but movie has no action, nothing it should have part II because end was like there gonna be some killing. No violence at all. Trailer lied.

Dunkirk - Seems to me made in Brighton somewhere. Its as realistic as possible to evacuation of Dunkirk. Based on real event where 300 000 British troops where saved. Hitler made mistake (maybe secret deal whit cigar smoking man? His tanks could go there, he gave order to stop, if he wont do it, then Britain would fall (maybe) France definitely and there wont be D day. Maybe we would talk german today. Movie was realistic, as people felth, hard to watch.

Husky Ridge - Nice movie based on real events, but I don't like that what cjristianity did to Europe, we became weak, and pussies, cant fight anymore. And so many dead and lifes lost I don't feel sorry about Hirtoshima, I think. they and us, why we need to do, better they, same today, US and NATO, EU should not send troups anymore, but use millsiles
----

10.12.2017 - 11:22
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher
Trying to catch up on the good films this year as there is recently some decent shit releasing as well for the awards season.

Dunkirk (2017) - Underwhelming and boring as fuck. Visuals are a good spectacle but not enough to carry this dialogue-less, character-less dry spell of a film. Mark Rylance's was the only good performance.
10.12.2017 - 13:59
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by 3rdWorld on 10.12.2017 at 11:22

Trying to catch up on the good films this year as there is recently some decent shit releasing as well for the awards season.

Dunkirk (2017) - Underwhelming and boring as fuck. Visuals are a good spectacle but not enough to carry this dialogue-less, character-less dry spell of a film. Mark Rylance's was the only good performance.

Boring, I disagree, its more realistic as war was as it tock lives and young lads lives. If Pakistan invade in India, be avare go to war and lose a leg. Its not like Rambo and Segal war movies where actually nothing happening
----

10.12.2017 - 17:19
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher
Written by Bad English on 10.12.2017 at 13:59

Boring, I disagree, its more realistic as war was as it tock lives and young lads lives. If Pakistan invade in India, be avare go to war and lose a leg. Its not like Rambo and Segal war movies where actually nothing happening

More realistic =/= Interesting. Dunkirk is boring as fuck.
Today - 02:26
VIG
Esoteric Zachism
Written by 3rdWorld on 10.12.2017 at 17:19
More realistic =/= Interesting. Dunkirk is boring as fuck.

I understand and agree that it is boring, but it is very realistic and even more than that, it is a beautiful and very well-made film. Also I'd say it is Nolan's best by a long shot.