‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 241  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Bad English on 08.09.2013 at 00:26
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 08.09.2013 at 00:00

Written by Bad English on 07.09.2013 at 03:14

...BTW there was small role to young Samuel L Jackson...

you call being 40 or 41 young?

That was 80's film
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098273/

Opening scene, when he came into building, It was he , at his mayeb 20's

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
Masterchief

17.01.2015 at 16:59
Rambo 1

Nice movie. best of R, and Stallone was more like man, not so much and larg muscles what is ugly, yes body builders are ugly
Here he was more less as a man

Rambo 2
in 3 years Stallone make his muscles bigger, he don't look so good to much muscles
Hollywood typical 80's action film about superhero
but its some kind truth don't worl for CIA, NSA they will fuck you
in 80's there ws POW's now seems all died , mission in action, forgotten

Rambo 3
more years and Stallone has more muscles, in I he was sexy here ehh
only longer hair, same time shooting scenes was more realistic as in Expendables
BTW panzer scene was unreal one amn cant drive it III, IV or even V men depends of tank model, and most soviet tanks was manually load even in Chechenia war and still might be in servive in Rus old from T 54 to 80 are manual, maybe now they upgaredt old ones, I dunno

National treasures 1
Nice film, I like this better as 2 one, I hope there will be 3th soon
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

21.01.2015 at 00:41
Flight Of the Intruder
Intruder is A 6 bomber plain , used in Nam
William Defoue , Roger Glower
Nice nam film about navy pilots and , not action film but good one
non authorized mission is great , enemies lies about civilian casualties, UN buys it, such hit missions can win the war
Great film
----

Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Fuck

21.01.2015 at 00:48
Jesus H Christ don't you ever watch any proper non B- C-action films? You know yone can rent proper normal films or download them, right?
I can understand people watching the sort of films you watch from time to time, so that's a couple of times a year, but not every single fucking time.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Bad English
Masterchief

21.01.2015 at 00:52
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 21.01.2015 at 00:48

Jesus H Christ don't you ever watch any proper non B- C-action films? You know yone can rent proper normal films or download them, right?
I can understand people watching the sort of films you watch from time to time, so that's a couple of times a year, but not every single fucking time.

Flight Of The Intruder was not B level action, its not action at all , it was decent film
and I have no DVD player
----

IronAngel

21.01.2015 at 21:54
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 21.01.2015 at 00:48

lol, thank you for putting that into words.

I went to see Paddington. A surprisingly good family film. The plot was tight and clever, with rather dark humor and (thank god) not too much silly action and special effects. There were maybe two scenes in the entire film which I would have cut or toned down (a stupid bathroom flood and the mandatory chase scene on a skateboard), but I'm sure they appealed to younger audiences. The acting was really superb for the genre, with Hugh Bonneville and the absolutely gorgeous, elegant, wicked femme fatale Nicole Kidman. God I love that woman and will never understand how horny teenage boys can prefer sleepy babyfaces like Jennifer Lawrence or soulless monsters like Angelina Jolie.

If you like humorous adventure films, I recommend you see this one. It works perfectly well even if you're not a kid or did not read Paddington when you were one. 8/10.
Bad English
Masterchief

22.01.2015 at 03:22
Zero Dark Thirty
Nice film about how they captured OBL , CIA shit from 2001, basically if you know the fact you will figure out film (so Troy says its spoiler) but based in real events
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

22.01.2015 at 06:43
I liked Zero Dark Thirty. Pretty brutal at times. Love the fact the CIA is shown as a mindless bureaucracy too.
Cynic Metalhead
My Fucking Mitch

22.01.2015 at 07:00
Written by Bad English on 22.01.2015 at 03:22

Zero Dark Thirty
Nice film about how they captured OBL , CIA shit from 2001, basically if you know the fact you will figure out film (so Troy says its spoiler) but based in real events

Pretty much obsessed with when it came out.

Have on my laptop. Great film.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

22.01.2015 at 11:34
Written by deadone on 22.01.2015 at 06:43

I liked Zero Dark Thirty. Pretty brutal at times. Love the fact the CIA is shown as a mindless bureaucracy too.

It was not brutal, I support CIA secret prisons .. taleban had some Geneva concition laws about prisoners, Al Q no
torture worked they found al quwaiti dude .. but more question is how trusted is Pakistanis? IMO US should stop support then long time and be more less whit like Indian's invention there
----

Bad English
Masterchief

24.01.2015 at 03:02
Walker Texas Ranger - Trial By Fire
I cant believe I did watch that TV series as child. I did and I did saw all TV series all episodes
I am ashamed, it sucked

Film was better, professional , more as law informant agencies is , but no fighting scenes
new car, new house, not in same place, new Ranger HQ, he is as commander, Trivette in small role, No Sidney Cook, it was bad, really bad seems films made of TV series as Miami Vice, The A Team sucks. I never will watch it again

Story About Anvil
Doc about Anvil, damn I would give up, I wont play music if it don pay money, need invest my travel, tour , small gigs 100pll, no way, I would quit, if it don't bring money, ok home town bar , why not
Band need goo manager, prof studio, mastering, and free from rec label.....but all costs .... all costs
I would quit, but good this band don't, great band

American
George Cloney
I like this one, I like Italy secomd after Sweden where I would like to live, but it never will happen.
Small town, but landscapes was depressing actually , I like Italy a lot , also I wish I was able to see more Italian and French movies... well better in English but still
it was a while
BTW why do you put Mercury into bullet and then wax it?
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.