‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 233  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Sophist on 23.01.2013 at 11:58
Looper, didn't expect much but it was interesting.

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
nobody

15.10.2014 at 23:43
Written by BestMetalstormer on 15.10.2014 at 23:41

Written by Bad English on 15.10.2014 at 03:03

Contraband
Good movie, tittle says all 2012 IMO made, nice one New Orleans, fuck ups, be trade between friends, well happy ending but ppl you can learn how get easy money

Is this movie your typical standard ones ?, I mean the kind of style, type, genre etc.. I ask cuz Contraband is very mainstream movie.. Of course good movie just asking.

well typical US action whit good ending and twist ...
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
BestMetalstormer

16.10.2014 at 00:07
Written by Bad English on 15.10.2014 at 23:43

Written by BestMetalstormer on 15.10.2014 at 23:41

Written by Bad English on 15.10.2014 at 03:03

Contraband
Good movie, tittle says all 2012 IMO made, nice one New Orleans, fuck ups, be trade between friends, well happy ending but ppl you can learn how get easy money

Is this movie your typical standard ones ?, I mean the kind of style, type, genre etc.. I ask cuz Contraband is very mainstream movie.. Of course good movie just asking.

well typical US action whit good ending and twist ...

...is your favorite ? I don't care much action, but USA english and western language movies are very deep, at least to me as in some,.. Check out Romeo Must Die if you want action, mix Hollywood Kung fu together, jet li..
Bad English
nobody

16.10.2014 at 01:34
Best - good one, saw 1th time its all

Conta measures
D level movie well since wenn soviets had a military base in Croatia or Yugoslavia? was they?
and why the hack in sub they need conta measures
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

16.10.2014 at 02:00
Written by no one on 15.10.2014 at 09:37

Edge of tomorrow

Aliens taking over the earth, a dude who can't fight for shit gets sent in to the front line and dies, then realizes he is in a loop fighting the same war over and over, improving every time.
Don't usually like tom cruise but enjoyed this movie, it's like a real life computer game

Loved this movie. Tom Cruise generally does decent science fiction flicks.
Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

16.10.2014 at 11:53
All Across the Universe, I don't really recommend it, it had good political concept but so naive it was directed.
----
Soundtrack of my life : Evil Dead
"He replies that he is stronger than the wolves, because he stands alone."
Bad English
nobody

17.10.2014 at 02:52
Quigley down under
rare so called western made in Ausie, nice nature, accents (even soft made for janks n dicksies ) , same time unjustice happened in the US and ausie aganst natives.. well one men stand and shout well even that time was no scope, bullet was OK , but no skope... he belongs to Ausie not USA
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

17.10.2014 at 03:52
Written by Bad English on 17.10.2014 at 02:52

Quigley down under

Not a bad "fluff" action flick.

The Sharps rifle uses by Quigley was renouned for it's accuracy. You don't need a scope to hit things - the rifle has integral sights and decent ones are usually effective up to 500 metres plus.

Not a fan of laser dot sights - they jump around too much even if you think you're holding the thing steadily. I'd rather use iron sights. Telescopic scopes are fine though.
Bad English
nobody

17.10.2014 at 12:01
Written by deadone on 17.10.2014 at 03:52

Written by Bad English on 17.10.2014 at 02:52

Quigley down under

Not a bad "fluff" action flick.

The Sharps rifle uses by Quigley was renouned for it's accuracy. You don't need a scope to hit things - the rifle has integral sights and decent ones are usually effective up to 500 metres plus.

Not a fan of laser dot sights - they jump around too much even if you think you're holding the thing steadily. I'd rather use iron sights. Telescopic scopes are fine though.

did you saw distance whit that bucket where he shout .--.-. looks 2km to me
----

Bad English
nobody

18.10.2014 at 01:57
Traspass
N cage as rich man
damn money I always dream about hidden money in secret chambers at house
this movie says why ppl need guns as prottion, whit claymore mines, mini mi machine guns, stingers all kind military hard wear as protection
cant trust your wife, whom you can? that's why I am single and no kids and well never trust junky whore
----

ANGEL REAPER

18.10.2014 at 13:48
So i Watched "Our Robocop Remake" last night.Its fan,scene by scene remake of classic Robocop and i must say that it kick ass (for a fan movie that is).Some scenes are garbage but other are absolute diamonds .You guys can find it on youtube and if you loved the old Robocop you will love this
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
nobody

19.10.2014 at 01:34
Mother I Love You
Latvian film, damn gloomy Riga make me depressed, I am happy I am alone, grow up and single , messy movie, not American, ending was like in the middle, I like it 100% European
damn outscites ... close my eyes hope to die

In her Degense
C level film, m duddikoff waist his talent he needs make action not be a lawyer, even scenario was good, need bigger budget same time Montreal c mon like 10 K Canadian fishing village not even outscirtes of town ... so

American Pie Reunion
same story, hightchool was awesome, after it all get jobs, mery and children
Well I am same

Sniper 2
Stupid film, events was in ex Yugo, but ppl was speaking Hungarian , WTF, why just cant be used some Serbian actors and alsp this might sound rasistic, but sending a black man to Serbia at that time when political assaination ... it was like brits send black guy in super secret mission in berlin in WWII when German commander saw him, all operation was blown

Chain of Command
damn secret service and CIA agents are like dum fucks LOL typical super hero action in non existing arab country
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.