The original post

Posted by !J.O.O.E.! on 10.07.2014 at 14:40
Gotta love old-school men.

Page 34 of 34

3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

15.08.2016 at 14:30
City Of God (2002)

Bored me to death or maybe not necessarily for me where my current tastes align. Stopped and deleted it 30 mins in.
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

15.08.2016 at 19:35
Léon: The Professional (1994)

Natalie Portman at it again, ruining great films with shitty melodramatic performances. Couldn't stand her at all here. Excellent movie though, I'd say it could've done without her entirely and it would've made it even more focused and intense. And dayum, Gary Oldman, never imagined he had such crazy performances. This is the sort of performance I'd love to see more from him. In fact, this is the sort of performance I'd love to see from anybody.
Bad English
Masterchief

16.08.2016 at 15:26
Reasonable Doubt
Chicago, winter time, gosh I wanna be rich and live in a city, its awesome to be there, but still good movie about injustice and things what turns right. It was real winter and snow, not make for TV

Switchback
Nice one Colorado 1997 winters storm, mountains, place for chosen people and USA small town
old small town sheriff elections, knife, killer and chase I never will know what life would be whit out I net I mean as adult.

The Equalizer
Robert McCall was vise man he read a Hemingway Old man and the sea
Nice remakle of TV Series The Equalizer from 80's as chid I did watch
Friday was 21:00 A Team night, suterday 21:00 Miami Vice 23:15 The Equalizer
Nice one even this wa soK but where he went to Russia was unreal
but such people must die, I agree, no symphaty about those who died there in a film
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

20.08.2016 at 23:23
Double Identity
one of are films where you hope to see super hero, but actually main charater is ordinary man
Made in Sofia, events wa sin 1992, gosh where they got old soviet viechles, its like real post regime Sofia
Minus was that in those days there wa snot mobile phones as in 2002

Thunderheart
another kIllmer film, bases on real events in 70's reservation
Movie did jot tell year but since 1989 FBI has pistols not revolvers,
FBI was like dicks, hard life in indian reservuar but same time some men whit long hair and jeans, nice nature. Good ending , suits sucks.

Transporter Refueled aka 4
No Jason there, fightinf scenes was realistic, more as whit him but still otherwise nothing good, we need him there, same time nice landscape, rich ppl ehhh
----

3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

08.09.2016 at 20:42
Captain America Civil War (2016)

Happily surprised they didn't change much of the formula and style that made The Winter Soldier so awesome but could've done with lesser special effects and no fucking Tony Stark. Dayum, RDJ is getting really irritating these days. I hope Avengers Infinity War puts an end to him and we get Captain Marvel as the new leader of Avengers/Marvel Superhero league in the MCU.

Russo Brothers haven't disappointed so far but trying to play in the big picture really does affect their movies which is more and more apparent with the new movies so I guess The Winter Soldier will remain as the strongest and best movie in the MCU.
ANGEL REAPER

09.09.2016 at 23:31
Man i just watched "Immortel (ad vitam)" and boy im i fucked up right now: truly bizarre and powerful film.Art is stunning, visuals are so intriguing and story is something i am still processing.Give it a try if you like unique artsy driven sci-fi mixed with a lot of ancient egyptian mitology and one seriously fucked up rape story .
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

17.09.2016 at 23:28
Raman Raghav 2.0 (2016)

Based on a real infamous serial killer in Bombay in the 60s who killed road side slumdwellers and homeless. Think of a guy who would've killed the entire cast of Slumdog Millionaire if he was on that movie hahaha. Insanely good, dark and very relevant. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 100% what I was expecting from Anurag Kashyap he has delivered without compromise. And the lead performance is totally mental and bonkers.
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher

18.09.2016 at 11:59
The Big Lebowski (1998)

True cult classic. One of the smartest comedies. Coen Brothers' least boring and instantly engaging movie as well.
Vombatus
Potorro

21.09.2016 at 17:55

Celtic Frost is the most depressing thing ever
Bad English
Masterchief

21.09.2016 at 22:40
Bucket List
Nice film whit Morgan and guy who played Sonny in his best film in 1967 . his real name is Jacky boy
I don't know what I would do if I have same shit ... I probably let it go, no cure my self anyway awesome and deep film,.
when you make a list kiss a most handsome and beautiful girl in a world , it should not be like woman... your granddaughter on cheat
----

ANGEL REAPER

23.09.2016 at 22:00
Written by Vombatus on 21.09.2016 at 17:55

Celtic Frost is the most depressing thing ever

Considering it was filmed around the time that they were in process of disbanding ,yes.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.