Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by !J.O.O.E.! on 30.12.2012 at 16:40
Yeah, Whynes Worl. Great film that...

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
nobody

07.09.2014 at 22:57
BTW sum of all fears CIA guy who was send to kill spoke Russian same did main character as well... when they were in Ukraine, ukraian and Russian are similar languages as Swedish and Norwegian, so CIA dude must understand, I didn't read translation where was Russian conversation
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
BestMetalstormer

07.09.2014 at 23:01
Mama, nice scary movie.. Very emotional and sentimental..
deadone
Mainstream Poser

08.09.2014 at 02:26
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

Completely souless, predictable and unoriginal reboot of sthe franchise that adds nothing new and has none of the tension of the others. On it's own it's still completely souless, predictable and unoriginal reboot. Chris' Pine's performance is dull and poor compared to Harrison Ford. Kiera Knightly and Kevin Costner's performances are also quite dull - in fact all 3 characters seem similar in their soulesness and lack of humanity.

2.5 out of 5 Dead Stars
Kennoth

08.09.2014 at 04:50
X Men: Days of Future Past

It was good I suppose. There are some plot holes in it (as stories involving time travel usually tend to have), but it was enjoyable enough. Tbh, if Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen make a film where they do nothing but throw feces at each other, I'd still watch it.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
Bad English
nobody

13.09.2014 at 02:13
Written by deadone on 08.09.2014 at 02:26

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

Completely souless, predictable and unoriginal reboot of sthe franchise that adds nothing new and has none of the tension of the others. On it's own it's still completely souless, predictable and unoriginal reboot. Chris' Pine's performance is dull and poor compared to Harrison Ford. Kiera Knightly and Kevin Costner's performances are also quite dull - in fact all 3 characters seem similar in their soulesness and lack of humanity.

2.5 out of 5 Dead Stars

I download it gonna watch it asap and seems to me as trailed says its true, weak film, he is analyst not CIA hit team

Werewolves On Wheels (1971)
Good 70's biker , occult and horror movie about bikers what was bewitched,... 70's film, good one ...
----

Vombatus
Title

13.09.2014 at 22:16
Málmhaus - Icelandic movie about some metalhead chick struggling between her life-style and the one of her isolated rural community. Guess it was alright, even if it had some ridiculous scenes regarding the metal stuff. Best thing was the music (it's metal hohoho !). No but seriously, I loved this song:

The organic feeling (and cool riff) coupled with dat clean voice is crazy good (wish I could find more stuff like this).
Bad English
nobody

14.09.2014 at 02:45
Written by Vombatus on 13.09.2014 at 22:16

Málmhaus -

gonna watch it soon, just got it

I did Con Air
National Guard can be so stupid to get a con trap ... John malkovich has good voice he can be metal singer
and Cage when he kill a man in opening plot , it was selfe defense 10 years for it c mon, ex Ranger fought over seas Izreli's gives their solders diplomatic immunity, here...bullshit
but movie is not about it so Troy no worry (but its known film, all has seen it)

Lakeview Terrace
SLJ bad guy huh rare it happens, but damn I wanna live there, good naibourhood, but damn expencive
----

Bad English
nobody

16.09.2014 at 01:18
A Prayer For Dying
Mickey Turk
a IRA member and forginvess, no more killing , its british film, so no American ending and Turk was speaking in irish nice one
----

ANGEL REAPER

16.09.2014 at 09:37
So i finally had a chance to watch X-Men : Days of Future Past.It was good X-Men film and i really enjoyed it watching.Highlight of the movie is probably Quicksilver's scene ,and both old and young versions of Magneto and Professor.Also it truly felt like X-Men movie (and not like Wolverine and his bitches movie ) which is nice.Probably the worst aspect of this movie is Mystique since her character is so out of place and really poorer version than Mystique in First Class and especially in original 3 X-Men movies.Also sometimes it seemed like some CGI was totally poorly done and doesn't fit into scene (train scene with Magneto and after credit scene).And since the franchise got rebooted effectively ,if the production keep with good work we may finally get to see proper Deadpool,Cable,Bishop,Gambit,Apocalypse and other interesting stuff from comics.And if you guys liked the 90s cartoon you gonna love this one.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
nobody

17.09.2014 at 01:27
Tides Of War

A US sub has mission and there are N Korean stealth sub what chases and destroys, movie ends good

EDDIT:
The Substitute
Tom berebger, military guy who goes to school and teach ... and play war games, well special forces shoul know better how to fight

Substitute 2: School's Out
Notinhwhit TB , but it was like his combat mate from 1th only different actor

Blue Thunder
80's US action movie about new police chopper ... WTF bullshit F 16 in populated area use a heatseacker..

EDDIT1:
The Subside 3 - Winner Takes All
aboiut American football
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.