‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 264  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Troy Killjoy on 04.07.2014 at 01:37
Written by Ilham on 04.07.2014 at 01:36
Anytime baby. Have you see My Name Is Bruce?

I'm insulted you even had to ask.

Page 34 of 34

Dima

15.01.2016 at 15:42
2001: A Space Odyssey.

What an unexpected experience. I went in thinking it would be something like Alien. I don't watch many movies but if we just go off the length of time my eyes were glued to the screened and jaw dropped then it's the best movie i've ever seen. It's so slow and methodical (if that makes any sense) yet extremely riveting. I'm still kinda shocked at what I watched and completely dumbfounded at what I just went through. I was planning on reading some Lovecraft later tonight but I think i'm gonna need a longer break to fathom what just happened...
Bad English
Masterchief

17.01.2016 at 04:19
Ironclad II - Taste of blood.
Nice film eng vs sco .. something what Belegur would like, see celts axing Saxons lol just joking
another castle, siege, well even it could happen , comparing whit 1 what thay clamed was based on real event , this no
I liked shitter scene, damn I don't even wanna think about how ppl go and shit in medieval ages--.
Remember Rovan Atkinson as Johnny English, he climb into castle via shitter, here it happened to, gosh, celts then they smelled after shit, nice scene, rest was just battle and siege ... good looking women ,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

23.01.2016 at 20:01
Wild Card 2015
Jason Stuthan film, I never was his huge fan, maybe war, Mechanic, Parker, Italian jaw, I don't like his fighting, unrealistic, its not aik-ki-do but some bullshit this film wa slike action, like comedy but they riuned best elements from both
----

Belegûr
Arise In Might!

23.01.2016 at 20:31
Recently:

The Revenant - Thought it was a good film. It's certainly one of the best looking films I've seen in a while. I'd highly recommend the 2D IMAX version of it. A few problems though: the spiritual segments didn't really work. I also thought it was about 20 minutes too long. I'm someone who can sit through a 4 hour film without flinching, but I think this one dragged just a little. Could have removed some of the night shots, leading into a shot of the sun, then Leo being cold and then moving on with the film. Just nitpicking really though. I think Leo will probably get an Oscar, but I don't think he was as good as Tom Hardy in this.

Bridge of Spies - Enjoyable like most of Spielbergs films, but also had the same issues that I find with most of his movies. Happy endings, everything spelled out in an easy to digest manner, safe and lacking any real tension. Obviously not saying all his films are like that, but a lot of his modern ones really are. Still, it was a good watch.
Zaphod
The Nothingth

24.01.2016 at 19:21
Written by Belegûr on 23.01.2016 at 20:31

I think Leo will probably get an Oscar, but I don't think he was as good as Tom Hardy in this.

He's never even been in the same league as Hardy as far as I'm concerned. The Revenant hasn't been released here yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it.
----
Even if Stardust is the best that we are, how magnificent is to be part of a star at all? We should be so lucky.
Bad English
Masterchief

24.01.2016 at 20:35
Written by Belegûr on 23.01.2016 at 20:31

Bridge of Spies - Enjoyable like most of Spielbergs films, but also had the same issues that I find with most of his movies. Happy endings, everything spelled out in an easy to digest manner, safe and lacking any real tension. Obviously not saying all his films are like that, but a lot of his modern ones really are. Still, it was a good watch.

good film, based on real event ...
----

Bad English
Masterchief

25.01.2016 at 01:27
War
Stutham nice film, yakuza, triads, fbi... end was trilling, well , never have seen it before
----

Arcanewind

29.01.2016 at 01:22
I finally watched Django Unchained and I loved it. It was funny, it was bloody, it looked gorgeous and it kept my interest all the way through. I haven't enjoyed a Tarantino film this much since Pulp Fiction. Also, unlike what Kareem Abdul Jabbar wrote, this film did indeed reflect meaningful insight into the subject of slavery and its power relations. I cannot recommend this film highly enough.
----
Vombatus
Potorro

04.02.2016 at 02:33
The Big Short.
Enjoyable stuff. Cast was great, Bale is as always fucking awesome and really like Steve Carell too. I think it goes a neat job in explaining simply the economics involved, bringing back not so good memories from when I had to study that crap. I also think the non conventional filming parts, like the very beginning weirdness and those random parenthesis of famous people explaining stuff, were brilliant.
Bad English
Masterchief

06.02.2016 at 03:52
Erased
Made in Belgium, US type speeding and so on don't works, anyway, good film, whit good ending, I want such skills

The Missing
de vous fealing, have seen it but don't remember
TLJ was good whit fake long hair
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.