Discuss Films You've Watched Recently (Spoilers Will Be Deleted)

Original post

Posted by Troy Killjoy, 06.08.2014 - 22:11
Written by AnGina-- on 06.08.2014 at 22:08
Sharknado

Did you catch the airing of the second one? Instant classic.
19.02.2018 - 02:51
VIG
Esoteric Zachism
Written by 3rdWorld on 18.02.2018 at 21:04

That and The Big Lebowski are to me more than just movies and the exemplary cult film which demand nothing but the ardent worship.

You mean they are overrated? Or you love them.
19.02.2018 - 18:08
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher
Written by VIG on 19.02.2018 at 02:51

You mean they are overrated? Or you love them.

Really love them and live by them.
19.02.2018 - 18:08
VIG
Esoteric Zachism
Written by 3rdWorld on 19.02.2018 at 18:08

Really love them and live by them.

Ah. I wasn't sure what you meant there.
19.02.2018 - 22:30
Metren
The Doom Noob
Written by VIG on 19.02.2018 at 02:49

Written by Maco on 19.02.2018 at 00:07

Watched City Of God and it's stil brilliant, the only thing that bothers me is that it ends 10/10

Goddammit another movie I haven't seen. (I have a watchlist with like 200 movies.)

Not seen City Of God? I simply feel I need to throw a recommendation for that one as well. A masterpiece from start to finish, with Tarantinoesque storytelling and one of the most disturbingly evil villains of all time.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
03.03.2018 - 13:24
Dima
Misery

- The textbook definition of a solid movie.

The Machinist

- So disappointed. Style over substance nonsense with possibly the worst choice of music ever for that kind of film. The music actually pissed me off >:(

The Hunt

- Mads is a great actor! I feel the movie could have been 10-15 minutes longer. Loved it.

The Ritual

- Cool enemy. Some nice distant shots through the trees. Awful characters! Feels super budgety, which it very well may be.

Inland Empire

- She's more terrifying than the dinosaurs she faced in Jurassic Park. Legit nightmare fuel.
05.03.2018 - 14:56
Bad English
Masterchief
Sniper Ultimate Kill
Nice one, nice kill and that's why super weapons must stay in NATO only,

Sleepless
Nice one, all time action film, you never thought it will turns like that,

Spy Game - Nice one, but never take yuour work and freedom risk liberate your love in shit hole
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.03.2018 - 17:33
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher
Written by Mercurial on 02.02.2018 at 14:48

That Star Wars film - Stop trying to be cool and just enjoy it for the space-opera awesomeness that it is.

Just finished The Last Jedi and it was kinda good tbh. I went in expecting to hate it (and did so for the first half) but the second half was really surprising and had bold choices for a blockbuster of its level, now I understand why many SW purists hate it but thats exactly why I like it.
15.03.2018 - 14:05
VIG
Esoteric Zachism
Duck Soup

Fucking hilarious, funniest movie I have ever seen, and that might be saying something.

A Few Good Men

The definition of an average movie. Not the worst, but certainly not close to the best.

Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back

The first movie in the View Askewniverse series (I know, not the best place to start). It had some really funny moments actually, especially in the first half.
17.03.2018 - 01:33
Bad English
Masterchief
The great wall
who knows maybe best was real and great weapons Chinese had, old china not todays comies

The homesman - weird TLJ western, I did not like it, to long, no cation

Infultrator
Weird film based on real events but same time hard to fake 80's. Some action was missing.

Sin City - one of idiotic film ever made, what I have seen in my life, just garbadge crap every JCVD and Steven S movie are enjoyable as that crapy shit

Karate Kid remake, J Chan
Nice one, how we treat people.

Asssuan Connection - ice movie, Segal, but it was not he who did the thing, other actors,

The Assignment - Nice movie how bad guys became to bad woman, whit out his permission. Sigourney Weaver not best of her, there could be other actress, she just talked.
----

14.04.2018 - 21:30
Metren
The Doom Noob
Freddy Got Fingered

It's no Citizen got Kaned, but It did make me laugh at points and I mean laugh out loud for minutes and minutes. It was so bad, it was so ridiculous, it was so... idk. It's a film you have to see for yourself, I guess.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
15.04.2018 - 23:52
Bad English
Masterchief
The Fin al Contdown - nice one,
The Blues Brotehrs - Legendary film, but some action elements was missing
----