Discuss The Last Album You Acquired

Original post

Posted by Deithial, 23.03.2013 - 02:31
Used a gifted Itunes card and downloaded the new Six Feet Under. Good shit, better than I expected.
29.06.2017 - 20:24
Paz
News Man
The new Below The Sun has finally arrived

----
Follow me on Instagram: @innermetalcage
08.08.2017 - 16:05
Fallen Ghost
Metalhead
Picked up some records at Wacken Open Air:

Alcest - Kodama. So much better than Shelter imo, I'm glad they returned to their awesome sound. Lovely digipack design as well!

Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells. Very good album, and I found the first press edition! Pretty cool

Mgla - Exercises in Futility. My favorite raw black metal record, every song on it is just amazing, with song V as the peak
10.08.2017 - 07:23
Dentura
Shadow King
The last metal album I got was Mastodon's newest one, the last rock album was Radiohead's latest one from last year, and the most recent were a couple of Beethoven compilations that featured all of his symphonies and piano sonatas for 99¢ each.
----
...And so death to the falsity of thy former rulers. Thy kingdom of "heaven" burns in a field of fire, and Dentura is the one true God thou must yield thy hearts and souls to in absolute submission. It is his ultimate decree and will unto thee..
13.08.2017 - 14:02
Polaria
Last album I got is Paul Miro's Sinombré Volume I: All Hope is Gone. It's more rock than metal. It is a concept album about society's demise set in Western America. Volume II will probably come in the next few years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mePf-meqKZs
----
Life is all the pain we endeavour.
13.08.2017 - 19:39
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher
I got more than two dozen albums since my last post. Dunno when/if I will post about it.

But the most recent are -

Igorrr - Savage Sinusod Digipak (Metal Blade Records) has good art from Metastazis but has no booklet so very disappointed with it as a physical edition.

Psudoku - Deep Space Psudokument Tape (Drid Machine Records)- Bought this because it exists.
14.08.2017 - 03:38
VIG
Crimson King
Written by Mr. Doctor on 23.06.2017 at 12:09

Thankfully Cds tend to be very hardy most of the time.

Although I will always prefer Vinyl (mainly because of the sound, but there are other reasons), CDs are the second best way of listening to music. And if you have iTunes, you can just put all your CDs on there and than make an iPod (I use a nano, because it's simple), and then you can easily have all your CDs on the go.
14.08.2017 - 12:17
Mr. Doctor
Skandino
Written by VIG on 14.08.2017 at 03:38
Although I will always prefer Vinyl (mainly because of the sound, but there are other reasons), CDs are the second best way of listening to music. And if you have iTunes, you can just put all your CDs on there and than make an iPod (I use a nano, because it's simple), and then you can easily have all your CDs on the go.

I actually still use my discman every day when I go out. I'm weird like that.

inb4 hipster comments.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
14.08.2017 - 15:47
VIG
Crimson King
Written by Mr. Doctor on 14.08.2017 at 12:17

Written by VIG on 14.08.2017 at 03:38

I actually still use my discman every day when I go out. I'm weird like that.

inb4 hipster comments.

Hey, I have one of those, too!
14.08.2017 - 20:52
Mr. Doctor
Skandino
Written by VIG on 14.08.2017 at 15:47

Coolio! I got mine back in 2005 when it was still sort of relevant haha. It never died on me so I continued to use it. Many ask me if I have to carry tons of cds with me when I go out and usually I just have one on me cuz it's not like I listen to music all the time if I go out (at some point I'll talk to people haha).

I have on a handy discman bag which has with extra slots for cds for long travels though. Another reason besides "I just got used to have it on me all the time" is that I want to actually use my cds besides buying them and burning them on my computer. I struggle with vinyls for this very reason because I haven't installed my recordplayer as i lack speakers and space at the moment.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
15.08.2017 - 05:33
VIG
Crimson King
Written by Mr. Doctor on 14.08.2017 at 20:52

Written by VIG on 14.08.2017 at 15:47

Coolio! I got mine back in 2005 when it was still sort of relevant haha. It never died on me so I continued to use it. Many ask me if I have to carry tons of cds with me when I go out and usually I just have one on me cuz it's not like I listen to music all the time if I go out (at some point I'll talk to people haha).

I have on a handy discman bag which has with extra slots for cds for long travels though. Another reason besides "I just got used to have it on me all the time" is that I want to actually use my cds besides buying them and burning them on my computer. I struggle with vinyls for this very reason because I haven't installed my recordplayer as i lack speakers and space at the moment.

I just checked and I think mine died sadly. I thought I used it recently, though.