Metal Storm logo
Pagan's Mind

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 13.10.2006 - 14:27
I realised there was no Pagan's Mind topic, and a band so immense and brilliant as Pagan's Mind deserves one. They're a band that I feel have gotten better with time, their latest album Enigmatic: Calling to be really breathtaking, and Celestrial Entrance to be brilliant as well. Firmly in my top 10 bands, a great norwegian prog band.
10.12.2007 - 04:51
Mike
So, far I've really enjoyed everything that I've heard from this band. I like "God's Equation" quite a bit. It's definitely different for them but still very enjoyable.
20.09.2008 - 12:04
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Just got into these guys a couple of months ago and they're really good. I'm really looking forward to their show at ProgPower. Hope it will fulfil my expectations.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
25.10.2008 - 09:59
gocasaca
Only listened 3 or 4 songs. Good, but now I'm kind of getting a little bit out of this power genre.
The song that realy liked is The Celestine Prophecy.
20.11.2008 - 13:47
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
4 albums
4 masterpieces

that's it one of the most original bands out there and a curious fact is that they are from norway the home of black metal usually all nonblack metal from norway its very good
----
Stay Metal !!!
22.11.2008 - 17:06
Hybris
I knew about this band because they are touring with Sonata Arctica...
Their show wasn't bad (the sound was horrible so I didn't hear the vocalist xD) but I like a few songs I have seen in Youtube, like Through Osiris Eyes.
Ah, their guitarrist is very good =)
----
Opening a new scar, closing the wounds with a knife
12.01.2009 - 12:34
Pagan's Mind ,Dream Theatre and Anubis Gate are my 3 Fav Prog Metal Bands .I dicovered Pagan's Mind a few years ago when I stumbled on a site that was reviewing Celestial Enterance. 4 out of the 5 reviewers gave it 10/10 so I thought I need to hear this.I got hold of Enigmatic :Calling and to be honest on the first listen I really didn't get it.Thankfully I perservered with it and after my 3rd listen I was hooked.Each member of Pagan's Mind are at the top of there game.Every album ,every song is so well written.It's all so deep that you can lose yourself in there music.I can't say enough good things about Pagan's Mind.They are one of the greatest Metal bands getting around today.
----
THE VENOM TEARS MY SPINE
12.01.2009 - 17:14
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I certainly like Pagan's Mind better than Dream Theater these days...I only discovered Pagan's Mind a year ago...their music to me breathed a bit more life into what is sometimes a stagnant progressive metal community...Nils also sings a lot better than Labrie...
07.04.2009 - 16:51
Any info on the new live dvd about??
----
THE VENOM TEARS MY SPINE
06.05.2009 - 09:03
Eeric
Account deleted
This band is becoming my favorite prog band listening them now about 3 months in a row
10.09.2010 - 12:56
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
New live video (band's official youtube)

----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep