08. Elemental Power
09. Ad Futuram Rei Memoriam
10. When The Sunrise Breaks The Darkness
11. Vita
12. Spartakus And The Sun Beneath The See [Digipack bonus]
13. If I Could Turn Back Time [Cher cover][Japanese bonus]

Additional info
Release dates:
26.05.2012 - Worldwide (via Sonic Attack Records)
23.05.2012 - Japan and Asia (via Avalon/Marquee)

Found in 11 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 33   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 307 users
23.12.2011 - 09:41
Zender 1.8
Indestructible
Good News!
Hope The Up-Coming One Is More Amazing Than The st One!!
YOU ROCK \\m//
04.04.2012 - 17:37
strade
I usually hate stuff like this, but their debut was awesome, so I can't wait for this one.
----
My lo-fi synth project: http://luciddreamer.bandcamp.com
12.04.2012 - 09:45
Wes
Written by Irritable Ted on 26.12.2011 at 20:25

Hope they keep in the same vein as the last one. One of the most surprising albums of last year.

They have a song on youtube from the new album, definitely like the previous album with some awesome guitar work and vocal melodies in there.
Coming out next month already!
02.05.2012 - 02:20
Rating: 7
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by strade on 04.04.2012 at 17:37

I usually hate stuff like this, but their debut was awesome, so I can't wait for this one.

It was good but too noisy for me. I hope they enhance their songwriting a bit just like Dragonforce did with their new album...
02.05.2012 - 02:24
strade
Written by Mountain King on 02.05.2012 at 02:20

Written by strade on 04.04.2012 at 17:37

It was good but too noisy for me. I hope they enhance their songwriting a bit just like Dragonforce did with their new album...

Haha, from the first two songs released from this album I doubt that's going to happen. I do hope there's some slower and less intricate parts in there, though.
----
My lo-fi synth project: http://luciddreamer.bandcamp.com
24.05.2012 - 01:01
Rating: 9
Hyperion
I wish they wouldn't use the word F**k so much, it takes away the epic
----
It wasn't long until they left their cave and wondered outside once more, amazed they realized that the world had not ended as they had fearfully believed during the night. In fact, the grass was greener, the air fresher and the sun had risen again.
24.05.2012 - 01:10
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
There's a special edition version of this album with two bonus tracks:

12. Multi-Pass
13. Big Bada Boom!
24.05.2012 - 01:13
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Guest on 24.05.2012 at 01:10
There's a special edition version of this album with two bonus tracks:

Added. Never thought I'd see a Fifth Element concept album... :/
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
24.05.2012 - 01:14
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.05.2012 at 01:13

Added. Never thought I'd see a Fifth Element concept album... :/

*Tries slyly to figure out whether or not Troy believes me or is taking the joke to the next level...*
24.05.2012 - 01:16
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Guest on 24.05.2012 at 01:14
*Tries slyly to figure out whether or not Troy believes me or is taking the joke to the next level...*

I took it there for a minute but I had to remove them... can't keep inaccurate information up like that.

Although I'll admit I Googled it to see if they were legit.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
24.05.2012 - 01:17
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.05.2012 at 01:16

I took it there for a minute but I had to remove them... can't keep inaccurate information up like that.

Although I'll admit I Googled it to see if they were legit.

Kudos for taking that extra step Still though, a Fifth Element based album would be pretty boss.
24.05.2012 - 01:25
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Guest on 24.05.2012 at 01:17
Kudos for taking that extra step Still though, a Fifth Element based album would be pretty boss.

I feel like we've had this discussion before...
----
24.05.2012 - 01:26
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.05.2012 at 01:25

I feel like we've had this discussion before...

yeah probably, I tend to repeat myself every 6 months or so when I empty the brain cache..
25.05.2012 - 22:04
Hendrikse
Account deleted
Wow, this album is great. Fantastic varied vocals, dreamy solos and topped off with lovely cheese!
31.05.2012 - 20:10
Rating: 8
The Norseman
FORWARD MARCH! MARCH TO THE DARKEST HORIZON,
WE WILL START THE REBEL THE UNIVERSE,
IS WAITING FOR STORM!
FIGHT! FIGHT FOR THE DREAMS OF IMMORTALS,
WE WILL CRUSH TOGETHER THE INFERNAL
HORDES OF BLOODY LORD!

=P

Too good!
04.06.2012 - 16:15
The Norseman
This album is weird for me. I loved their first album and was curious about how good the second one would be.

I have already listen to it more than 30 times (iTunes tells me) and I still haven't got tired of it so that has to be good, right? Still, there is nothing, with the exception of the start of the song "March to the Darkest Horizon" that really makes me feel like: WOW!"

Not really sure how to rate this one. I'll give it a 8 for now.
12.06.2012 - 04:53
ianathema
The album art is hilarious
12.06.2012 - 08:25
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Elite
Pretty enjoyable Symphonic power, I'd say it sounds a lot like Rhapsody and Heavenly. But yeah, its stuffed to the brim with cheese!
12.06.2012 - 17:33
Rating: 10
Prometheus
Written by Hyperion on 24.05.2012 at 01:01

I wish they wouldn't use the word F**k so much, it takes away the epic

maybe, it isn't noble,but hey METAL IS ETERNAL LIKE THE FIRE,WIND AND WATER!!!
15.06.2012 - 02:28
Hyperion
Written by Prometheus on 12.06.2012 at 17:33

maybe, it isn't noble,but hey METAL IS ETERNAL LIKE THE FIRE,WIND AND WATER!!!

AMEN BROTHER!!!
----
It wasn't long until they left their cave and wondered outside once more, amazed they realized that the world had not ended as they had fearfully believed during the night. In fact, the grass was greener, the air fresher and the sun had risen again.
17.06.2012 - 16:53
Rating: 5
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Elite
The vocals are awful >.>
----
loves 小巫
17.06.2012 - 20:29
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by Ag Fox on 17.06.2012 at 16:53

The vocals are awful >.>

Yes!
----
7.0 means the album is good
18.06.2012 - 08:51
JÄY
Metal slave
....it's metal
21.06.2012 - 20:06
Prometheus
Written by Ag Fox on 17.06.2012 at 16:53

The vocals are awful >.>

you're awful
06.07.2012 - 02:44
Stabby
Account deleted
I'm not even sure if I can rate this. I liked the first album because it has some good songwriting and excellent instrumentation, the band is talented. And the vocals do kind of annoy me, but I was able to overlook it because it was a breath of fresh air in the genre.

But this...the songwriting isn't great, it's lacking memorable hooks and a definite direction. The hooks that it does have are awkward and irritating. There is random crap scattered all over it, the vocals are all over the place, the songs seem discordant and don't have a good flow, there is a lot of random wanking. Not tasteful. It's frustrating to listen to. It's like they'll start with a musical idea that sounds like it's going to go somewhere and then it turns into a giant musical mound of noodling and schizophrenic leads.

In my view, if a power metal band wants to be unbelievably cheesy and wanky, they should also try to be memorable and to have a more definite structure. Dragonforce has seemed to improve upon this with their last album, they still wank, but they also write a song that isnt just a random assortment of pieces of wankery. Their singer sounds like he's singing for a purpose, and it may be a cheesy purpose, but it's not just singing for the hell of it which is what this sounds like.

And so I think that I'm going to start calling out power metal bands that I would have otherwise given a pass because their guitarists can shred. I can rate it now.
24.07.2012 - 23:57
JÄY
Metal slave
After many listens, this is def. a symphonic PM classic, for me
21.08.2012 - 08:08
JÄY
Metal slave
I started my metal journey with PM and I've since then strayed from the euro style quite a bit...but this album is one of it's kind that brings me on back....just perfect...wish I was listening to it right now
30.08.2012 - 21:42
This band should have more fans ,more acceptance, Well, as I see it, I have a prediction, this group has the best weapons to become in a very very near future, in one of the best bands in Metal, I'm sure they will soon sign with Nuclear Blast
24.09.2012 - 19:40
Rating: 5
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by Guest on 06.07.2012 at 02:44

I'm not even sure if I can rate this. I liked the first album because it has some good songwriting and excellent instrumentation, the band is talented. And the vocals do kind of annoy me, but I was able to overlook it because it was a breath of fresh air in the genre.

But this...the songwriting isn't great, it's lacking memorable hooks and a definite direction. The hooks that it does have are awkward and irritating. There is random crap scattered all over it, the vocals are all over the place, the songs seem discordant and don't have a good flow, there is a lot of random wanking. Not tasteful. It's frustrating to listen to. It's like they'll start with a musical idea that sounds like it's going to go somewhere and then it turns into a giant musical mound of noodling and schizophrenic leads.

In my view, if a power metal band wants to be unbelievably cheesy and wanky, they should also try to be memorable and to have a more definite structure. Dragonforce has seemed to improve upon this with their last album, they still wank, but they also write a song that isnt just a random assortment of pieces of wankery. Their singer sounds like he's singing for a purpose, and it may be a cheesy purpose, but it's not just singing for the hell of it which is what this sounds like.

And so I think that I'm going to start calling out power metal bands that I would have otherwise given a pass because their guitarists can shred. I can rate it now.

Hit the nail on the head. You should write a review for this album!
----
pewpew.. gotcha
22.01.2013 - 06:27
If you guys think saying "fuck" four times in an album that's an hour long, you've got another thing coming (Judas Priest pun intended). There are death core albums that are no longer than 30 mins that say "fuck" at least four times in every song. That's all the time. Many power metal bands occasionally swear in songs, and many also have moments of harsh vocals.

Personally, I absolutely loved this album. For me, BTSBTT was close to perfect, and this one, is perfect. Everything from the vocals to the orchestrals to the songwriting was amazing.

One of my buddies told me "you always listen to Fifth Element". Irritated, I responded "get used to it".

Hits total: 10278 | This month: 26