Metal Storm logo
Feminism

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 22.10.2006 - 20:47
I'm really tired of all the feminists who blames every single bad thing in the society on the men.

A few years ago the leader of the national organisation for women- and girl-helpcenters (dont know the proper english translation) said, in public, that all men are pigs. How the hell can she say something like that? How the hell can women draw the conclusion that ALL men are bad?
Afterwards, when it had been on the first page in every newspaper, there was a reporter who asked her if she still meant what she said. She answered "But all men ARE pigs. Don't YOU think so?"
When I heard that I was like "whoa!" I mean, she sounded like a freakin maniac. I was honestly scared.

Another feminist debate in Sweden was whether we would boycott the FIFA World Cup just because prostitution is legal in Germany. Some stupid feminist (can't remember name) wrote a blog about that men "should take their responsibility". She said that if you're not against it, you're with it. How the hell can she really believe that i can't enjoy football without having to fuck a prostitute after a game? Talk about preconceived opinions.
"Men are pigs" pfff... That fucking feminist blogger is nothing but a filthy animal.

Since a new party started in Swedish politics, Feministic Initiative, I am no longer a feminist. I do believe that men and women should be equal to eachother, but the word feminist has got a new meaning to me. Feminism is now a synonyme to the word "sexism".
This party wanted all men to pay a certain tax that would pay for the rehabilitation of beat up women. Fucking fascists!

And have you heard about the book "The SCUM-manifest"? The author basically says that men are the reason why the world is as bad as it is, and that all women should exterminate the male gender. Hmm, that sounds familiar somehow. Could it be MEIN KAMPF, written by freakin ADOLF HITLER??? Only the word "jew" has been replaced by the word "male".

I am not a feminist, but I am a feminimasculinist. I don't want women to run the world. I want both men AND women to do it. Therefore, I am a feminimasculinist.
All feminists should burn in hell. Boycott feminism.
02.10.2015 - 13:14
Rasputin
Written by deadone on 02.10.2015 at 10:04

Written by Rasputin on 02.10.2015 at 08:02

Feminism is a mental illness.

Everything is a mental illness in your mind. I suspect the only people you regard as sane are Serbian heterosexual males.

The most of the world is pretty mental, but not everything. Not necessarily. But what "Modern Feminism" has been doing, the way it is acting and the shit it is pushing for, it is pretty mental. Now we have Sweat Shaming, so yeah, I would say the Feminism is a disorder, just like Homosexuality, only the first one you chose to be fucked up, the other you are born like that.
10.10.2015 - 08:25
Rasputin
It was just another day in Seattle. Amy Roe, 42-year-old author and three-time Boston Marathon runner, had just put in her miles ? 12 of them. And, after running almost a half-marathon, she was sweating.

On most days, this would not be noteworthy. No one was dying. No one was bleeding. But Roe's very normal bodily function was met with disapproval at a local Starbucks in an upscale part of town, she said.

"You look like you just did a class," a woman asked Roe. "Or swimming?"

"Um, running," Roe said. "I just ? sweat a lot."

Though that was the beginning and end of the interaction, Roe was humiliated. As she explained in a recent Guardian piece: "I threw off my damp running cap and flipped up the hood of my sweatshirt in embarrassment. I wanted to dive deep into that Lululemon Scuba and never come back up for air." She didn't even stop to get half-and-half on the way out.

Roe had been "sweat-shamed," she said.

"Sweat-shaming is when someone points out your sweatiness as a way to signal disapproval," she wrote. "Like its counterparts, slut-shaming and fat-shaming, sweat-shaming is aimed mainly at women, who are actually not supposed to sweat at all."

In a telephone interview with The Washington Post, Roe elaborated on her plight. As presented in her piece, the woman who had "shamed" her had barely spoken to her. Was the woman's intent really malicious ? and, as Roe implied, the result of sexism?

"Maybe I'm hypersensitive," Roe said. "But I kind of feel like there's nuances in how people communicate. I feel like I'm a good reader and judge of intentions."

Roe, in part, blamed geography.

"Seattle is kind of a passive-aggressive place," she said. "Somewhere else, other people would be really upfront about it. In Seattle, you'd be more likely to make a comment that you notice something about somebody."

But this story was about more than the quirky mores of the Pacific Northwest. Roe was fighting on yet another front in the culture wars ? in the ongoing debate about microaggressions, trigger warnings and the need for people to check their privilege. And the battle against sweat shaming may just be getting started.

"Are woman not allowed to sweat anymore?" Elizabeth Kennedy wrote in Australia's The Glow last month. "Were we ever? While men are idolised and salivated over in every spritzed photograph, I have never seen an advertisement with women jogging where at any point she is even the slightest bit shiny."

Kennedy wrote that she was shamed after sweating in, ironically, a hot yoga class. Her teacher, she said, praised her practice, saying she had "nailed it" ? before calling her out for perspiration.

"While I was humbly thanking her and simultaneously singing 'nailed it' in my head, she quickly followed up with 'but you were perspiring heavily,'" Kennedy wrote. "This was accompanied by a worried look on her face, as if I had had a stroke in the middle of class."

Roe said that people who worry about how they look when they work out may not work out in the first place.

"I'm pretty accomplished and relatively fast, not overweight and obese," Roe said. "If it can affect me ? and obviously I'm less vulnerable to this kind of thing than other people ? presumably it can affect a person out there running for the first time. People are afraid to exercise for how they look doing it."

Unfortunately, Roe said, there was also the possibility she would be perceived as a maniac for bringing up this issue in the first place.

"I hope I don't don't end up sounding like a crazy victim type person," Roe said. "First-world problems, the height of liberal PC or whatever. I don't want to come across that way, but that's the chance you take."

Amy Roe. (Courtesy Amy Roe)

Indeed, many took the chance to pillory Roe. Her reaction to a seemingly minor exchange got some conservatives, among others, riled up.

"Now, this is pretty interesting, because I myself can remember quite a few times that I've made fun of dudes for being sweaty," Katherine Timpf wrote at National Review about Roe's experience. "And I remember that everyone from Donald Trump to cable-news pundits was discussing how much Marco Rubio was sweating after the last GOP debate. Come to think of it, I also just remembered that men's deodorant exists, and that that just might mean that sweating freely is probably not encouraged for anyone of any gender."

"Harrowing stuff, I'm sure you'll agree," one blogger wrote. "Ms Roe is what we must henceforth refer to as a sweat-shame survivor."

For Roe, however, sweat shaming is just part of body shaming ? a phenomenon that "affects all people," she said, but one that often seems to target women.

"The idea that we have to be ladylike ? that hasn't gone away," Roe said. "? The idea that women are getting Botox on their head so their head doesn't get sweaty ? I never heard about men doing that."

Roe's point may not be widely known: Though Botox may be more commonly associated with Hollywood stars of a certain age, it's also used to treat "severe primary axillary hyperhidrosis" ? underarm sweating.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/10/01/sweat-shaming-a-womans-workout-humiliation/
12.10.2015 - 01:15
Candlemass
Defaeco
I really wonder how people come up with these things. When my girlfriend comes back from gym, it just doesn't even pop-up in my head. I just can't understand it. Not "Sweat-shaming" and not people who think it exists. I mean seriously? I've never heard of it damn it.

New Gary Edwards video, kinda heavy. Gonna watch it again tomorrow.
I also have "Delusions of Gender" on my shelf, for so many years now, I might as well start reading it tonight.
13.10.2015 - 01:40
Rasputin
Delusions of Gender is a very funny book. No science, just propaganda.
13.10.2015 - 04:02
Rasputin
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2430048/google-and-mozilla-baulk-at-bro-extension-because-feminism

A DISCUSSION OVER the appropriateness of the .bro extension in a new and inclusive internet has caused things to boil over in some parts and got more than a few pairs of Y-Fronts in a twist.

It is not often that the naming of an extension is up for debate, but this one, which could have been .br or .bro, does have that something about it. A long discussion post on the Bugzilla pages shows the question thrown up for debate, and the result sees the decision thrown to the wolves at Reddit.

A long thread in the forum entitled Change the content encoding type from 'bro' to 'br' concerns the Brotli Compressed Data Format and the best way to abbreviate it. Problems have arisen following concerns that it might alienate ladies and Brazilians, and presumably Brazilian ladies in particular.

The debate was started by Google and pushed forwards by Mozilla engineer Patrick McManus, who questioned the sensitivity of the name.

Google and Mozilla ditch the .bro file extension because of feminist concerns. Reddit naturally spews bile. https://t.co/itF5nI27ZY
? Shona Ghosh (@shonaghosh) October 12, 2015

"'bro' has a gender problem, even though the dual meaning is unintentional. It's misogynistic and unprofessional due to the world it lives in. I received a series of 'bro' jokes in response to my posting about this new feature. Best to avoid it rather than spending time defending an arbitrary nickname," he said.

Avoidance was the best policy, and the result of the discussion is the acceptance of this advice. Google's Zoltan Szabadka said that, after a talk with one lady, a decision has been made.

"I have asked a feminist friend from the North American culture sphere, and she advised against bro. We have found a compromise that satisfies us, so we don't need to discuss this further. Even if we don't understand why people are upset from our cultural standpoint, they would be (unnecessarily) upset and this is enough reason not to use it," he said.

The decision has not found favour with all parties. "That's plain stupid. People who are offended by an HTTP header accidentally named like a slang word for a (male) friend have serious mind issues and should go see a doctor instead of being kept happy by developers," said one Reddit poster.

Another added that no one seems to have a problem with the .sys extension which would seem to be gender equivalent.

This carries on at Reddit where the males have come out in protest. "Political correctness gone fucking stupid, yet there was little/no press about Icann blocking the .gay internet domain suffix. What a fucked up world we live in," said one poster. µ
21.10.2015 - 23:51
IronAngel
Written by Candlemass on 25.09.2015 at 09:47

It's sexist, a-priori. Everything is sexist. Football. Theory of relativity. Fluid mechanics. Your cat is probably too.

That's a funny video. I've watched some Sargon of Akkad and thunderf00t, and I usually feel dirty afterwards - especially when I agree. They are correct on many points and usually more reasonable than the people they criticise, but they're also so full of bile, so focused on personal attacks and systematically discrediting the opponent (probably out of populism more than anything) that they smuggle in terrible arguments of their own when the audience is laughing at the stupidity of the victim. SoA should probably rename himself Herod of Judea for all the babies he's thrown out with the bathwater.

I guess mocking laughter and name-calling gets you views, though. It's just a shame that the video responses don't even attempt to be constructive (because there is a good argument to be made for their position), but instead get side-tracked by the stated goal of "destroying" the opponent. It's fucking childish.
22.10.2015 - 00:41
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by IronAngel on 21.10.2015 at 23:51

That's a funny video. I've watched some Sargon of Akkad and thunderf00t, and I usually feel dirty afterwards - especially when I agree. They are correct on many points and usually more reasonable than the people they criticise, but they're also so full of bile, so focused on personal attacks and systematically discrediting the opponent (probably out of populism more than anything) that they smuggle in terrible arguments of their own when the audience is laughing at the stupidity of the victim. SoA should probably rename himself Herod of Judea for all the babies he's thrown out with the bathwater.

I guess mocking laughter and name-calling gets you views, though. It's just a shame that the video responses don't even attempt to be constructive (because there is a good argument to be made for their position), but instead get side-tracked by the stated goal of "destroying" the opponent. It's fucking childish.

Well, you're right without reservation. They are not charitable, they don't deal with the strongest arguments or engage with the literature systematically (or at all). They stay pop and are more for abusive 'fun' with few exceptions.

Cordelia Fine is one of the most credited academic feminists and for good reasons too (at least her critiques of existing studies and thier flaws).

Gary Edwards, also toek a stab at it from an empirically informed philosophical perspective:

There's lots to unpack, and yeah , I guess that's why Sargon of Akkad and thunderf00t are so much more popular.
07.01.2016 - 04:46
EmilySun
Written by Rasputin on 13.10.2015 at 01:40

Delusions of Gender is a very funny book. No science, just propaganda.

I think it should be equal, but without feminism.

10.01.2016 - 04:58
Slayer666
Feminism in a nutshell, ladies and gents:

Can someone please explain to me why women are allowed to vote? The overwhelming majority of them are just overgrown children who have no idea what they want, or even what's good for them. I feel bad for the non-retarded women who have to share gender with these morons.
10.01.2016 - 05:50
Vombatus
Potorro
That post seems to reduce the whole fucking problem to a bunch of women. It's completely retarded.

Are you taking over the vacant spot left by deadone and rasputin?
10.01.2016 - 12:07
no one
Account deleted
Written by Vombatus on 10.01.2016 at 05:50

That post seems to reduce the whole fucking problem to a bunch of women. It's completely retarded.

Are you taking over the vacant spot left by deadone and rasputin?

Trying but failing miserably
21.01.2016 - 05:16
Rasputin
The problem is bunch of women and their liberal bullshit agenda. All of this "sensitivity" bullshit did not come from men, it came from stupid twats (which are sadly educated or should I say indoctrinated in their "Gender/Women Studies") whose main problems are manspreading, eye rape and triggers, and yet, if a colored Muslim rapes one or several women, you can't hear a mouse fart, because they do not want to be "racist" since everything today is racist.

Women are fucking crazy, Feminists are the most crazy ones, and on top of it all stupid, stupid, stupid, much like many of the libtards we have on this forum.
05.06.2016 - 18:15
Overrwatcher
Oh boy, a post about feminism on a male-majority forum for a traditionally sexist genre. This is gonna be good.

This thread is a goldmine of frustrated sexism, especially from Rasputin. Doesn't surprise me considering how the metal community in general treats women, but I'm just enjoying the popcorn and laughing. But it's a little sad that people actually think in this way. I'm not even one of the crazy feminists, they exist in small numbers but everyone (men and women) hates them. My feminism is more of a "women are great, let's strive to do great stuff". Go climb Everest, or enter a traditionally masculine job. Go be a Navy SEAL if you are actually able to keep up with the men. Be single by choice if you want to. Do great stuff. This isn't the 50's, you have actual freedom.

There are inequalities on both sides. Think about how much men have to deal with when it comes to divorce and custody. I have a friend who had to fight a years-long custody battle and only won because they found his ex's drug stash. He is clean, sober, has a six figure job that isn't overly demanding with hours, and has shown to be very stable, and they were about to give custody to his crazy ex. My roommate, when he was still a teenager, had his ex-girlfriend claim she was pregnant, and it wrecked him emotionally for months. Shit like that is unacceptable.

There are also issues with femininity. Not in girls, but in guys. I don't know about the rest of the world, but in the US we have a hyper masculine male culture. Even the least bit of femininity is very, very bad. People start thinking you're gay, or you're metrosexual. Metrosexuality is such a silly concept, so what if you are a guy with an actual fashion sense and isn't hyper buff "bro check out these gains"? That's fucking great, it should not be an insult. There are a lot of guys that I know who grow beards because they have slightly feminine features on their face, and they are extremely self-conscious about it because society has made femininity mean weakness. A girl being somewhat masculine (to an extent) is fine, a guy being somewhat feminine is looked down upon and seen as weak. How dare he like cute things and not be hyper buff. Metalheads of all people should know this due to long hair, something stereotyped as feminine.

I haven't even talked about the pressure of guys asking girls out and facing rejection, the stigma against stay-at-home dads, the taboo of men showing emotion, or the pressure of traditional gender roles. There are a lot of stuff that men's rights activists can talk about, and they are stuff that women generally fully support, but a lot of them have a hatred of women and don't talk about the stuff I mentioned. Instead they take their neckbeardy frustrations out as "women are crazy", "women cause all the problems", "women are whores", etc. That's not very productive. Nobody takes you seriously like that, and all you do is remove yourself from the dating pool and make it easier for men who actually have common sense.

Feminism is more needed in other countries. Think about conservative Muslim countries, where it is literally illegal for women to go outside without a man. Africa will need it once they get functioning societies that aren't invaded by warlords and terrorist groups. Most of the feminist battles in the US and most developed countries have been won already. First wave feminism in the US gave women the right to vote. Second wave feminism gave women the social flexibility to be more than just housekeepers. At this point, going any further is mostly grasping at straws outside of a few big topics (abortion, reporting rape, legitimate discrimination). Those are topics where feminism is extremely relevant, smaller stuff can either be irrelevant (the supposed wage gap) or out of anyone's control (sexism in male-dominated areas).

I find the anti-feminists to be just as bad as the radical feminists they hate. I had a longer rant here about PC culture and SJWs, but I decided to trim this post down. It's incredibly scary looking at GamerGate and other areas. Even here, "bitch" is the norm to use to describe women in metal. "That bitch from (insert band here) did an awful guest vocal performance, I wish women would stop singing in metal" is a sentiment I've seen on this site quite a few times before. I recognize when someone doesn't like a guest vocal performance, but straight up targeting an entire sex and giving a misogynistic wish they would stop singing is a completely different matter. It also makes me think of Thy Art Is Murder's debut EP, Infinite Death, which has lyrics mainly dedicated to how all women are disgusting slimy whores who must be erased. Here is the pre-chorus hook for their hit song, "Whore To A Chainsaw":

"Die you fucking whores
You putrid waste of space
Stop breeding fucking rats
You bitches gonna get it"

That wouldn't be too bad if former vocalist Brendan Van Ryn was doing it for shock value. But it turns out he is 100% serious and genuine in his hatred for women. He even got kicked from the band because it was so extreme, among other reasons (creative differences and his vocals taking a poor turn). It's a shame, because it's such a catchy deathcore song from my favorite deathcore band. In general, I would be fine with these kind of lyrics if it's for shock value more than anything. It's why I can listen to "The Window" by The Black Dahlia Murder, a song about child torture and rape, and not be bothered. It's when it's genuine that it's fucked up. And cases like Infinite Death are sadly common.

People are going to say I'm an SJW now. Fuck that, I really am not. The world will never be perfect and clean etc, that would actually be pretty boring. I'm pretty anti-SJW if anything. I just think that the sexism in metal is pretty bad.

Written by Slayer666 on 10.01.2016 at 04:58
Can someone please explain to me why women are allowed to vote? The overwhelming majority of them are just overgrown children who have no idea what they want, or even what's good for them. I feel bad for the non-retarded women who have to share gender with these morons.

Take a moment and look at what you typed.

Written by Rasputin on 21.01.2016 at 05:16
Women are fucking crazy, Feminists are the most crazy ones, and on top of it all stupid, stupid, stupid, much like many of the libtards we have on this forum.

Funny that I hear stuff like that most from the people who can't get girlfriends and blame women instead of taking a look at what they are doing wrong. It's a shame, I always tell them what to fix, and they never listen. I'm not even bothering with your other posts, I just wanted to give commentary on my experience with people like you.

Also, men can be crazy as fuck too. As a girl, if you turn a guy down then you have no idea how they will react. A decent amount take it just fine and respectable, others turn around and call you a fucking slut (which is hilarious when you think about what slut means vs what I'm actually doing), and others will get way, way too pushy to the point where they probably would get physical if I weren't in a public place. 105 pound me versus 300 pound hulking mass of testosterone, I stand no contest. Women are biologically weaker by quite a significant amount. It's more annoying than genuinely threatening or problematic but I prefer to go out in public with a male friend so they think I have a boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, there are some crazy ass women out there, but they're fewer in number than what I found to be typical bro male behavior. Not all men are that way, they likely wouldn't be hitting on me in a parking lot or whatever if they weren't creepy, so there is a bias. But it's still in quite a significant number.

Okay, time to trigger Rasputin from halfway across the world: I'm a lesbian.

BOOM.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.
05.06.2016 - 18:55
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Looking at the parts you quoted from Slayer and Rasputin, I still can't understand how amongst all the members here, Deadone was the one to receive a ban due to inapropriate behavior.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
05.06.2016 - 20:21
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Karlabos on 05.06.2016 at 18:55

Deadone was the one to receive a ban due to inapropriate behavior.

Was he banned permanently?
05.06.2016 - 20:24
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 05.06.2016 at 20:21

yep
----
- Reimu Hakurei
05.06.2016 - 20:27
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Karlabos on 05.06.2016 at 20:24

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 05.06.2016 at 20:21

yep

I think you get a vacation of several days off or like a warning or something and you still get a chance to kick back in.

I think this is the 1st time i'm seeing a guy got knocked out once and for all.
06.06.2016 - 01:31
Overrwatcher

Looking at the parts you quoted from Slayer and Rasputin, I still can't understand how amongst all the members here, Deadone was the one to receive a ban due to inapropriate behavior.

Shit, even Deadone thought that Rasputin was fucking crazy.

Deadone.
----

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.
06.06.2016 - 16:08
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 05.06.2016 at 20:27

I think this is the 1st time i'm seeing a guy got knocked out once and for all.

Actually quite a few peopple have been kicked off for good.
And Deadone had been warned a couple of times before he was permbanned.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.06.2016 - 18:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Of topic
Slayer was banned 60 days total ban
Anorax has same behavior and same thing happened,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.06.2016 - 23:55
FOOCK Nam
Lol Hahahaha deadone got banned ? Hahaha what did he do lol

On topic, the more I grown the more I found better be tolerance for more peace in society, vote yes for feminism..
10.06.2016 - 06:57
Rasputin
Oh wow, a comment from a High School Girl. That is very sweet Seeping with all that knowledge and experience in a First World Country that keeps blowing up the better part of the world in hopes of spreading democracy. Hmm, a white feminist lesbian. Such a shocker.

Funny how every single argument from a feminists either starts with "I'm not one of those carazy Feminists" or "That is not feminism" or "My feminism is...XYZ" It fascinates me to no end that in the heads of most feminists I encountered it is always the "crazy minority" who are not true feminists and that they are the true feminists in their own mind. Lets for a second agree (even if from everything that can be observed that is not the case) that there is a vast minority of crazy feminists, and that there are more sane feminists. If that would be the case, one must wonder how is it that things have gone so incredibly stupid if in fact we were dealing with a vast minority? Are the batshit crazy femtards more vocal than the rest or is it that we have more retards than we thought. I would say the rather was the case. It seems like these days women are not in the mood of doing great stuff, instead they are busy arguing for stupid shit. It is not Policeman anymore it is a Police Officer, we cannot say Men at Work it has to be Road Construction, then we have manspreading, mansplaining, eye raping, birth raping, fart raping...Amazing progress. And while I would agree that women should strive to do excellent and amazing things, they should not be doing them at the expense of men who they seem to be undermining and destroying every step of the way. And another thing to agree with, women in America have an actual freedom, and even more rights than men in most cases.

Another great set of points which I also mentioned several pages ago, however, no one is really resolving these issues because the women are according to the Feminist Dogma always the victims and the objects acted against and never the aggressors. From what I have seen in the USA when a man has sex with a minor he is a rapist and a pedophile, but when a woman teacher has sex with several young men (minors) she gets pretty much a slap on the wrist. When a woman accuses a man of rape, his life is over even if he did not actually rape her or even lay a hand on her and that simply will not to, and that is not justice, but the modern feminism is not about justice, it is about punishing males for the alleged years of oppression by any and every mean necessary.

US a hyper masculine culture? Nope. Not even close, at least not in the last 10 plus years. Where do you see that this femininity in men is bad in the USA? Maybe in your High School because that sure as fuck is not the case in the Colleges and everywhere else, unless you go to an ultra conservative environment in the South, but aside from that, most of America is pretty liberal and supportive of dumb shit like transgendered, LGBTQRSTXYZ...issues, men becoming women, women becoming men, white men calling out other white man for their "white privilege," black lives matter, restroom issues, bla bla bla. Femininity in a male is very, very bad. I'm yet to see feminine male lions, or any other animal pull that bullshit in the wild, because biology is biology. Testosterone vs progesterone, very distinctive differentiating traits that manifest themselves. So now we are talking about fashion? Hmm, interesting. Metrosexuals were created by Feminists, since this was one of the strategies to castrate the males in the USA, and that was a great success since today we have hipsters and other examples of new age gender politics where we strive towards an androgynous society, which is pretty fucking stupid. This is why we have manginas, white knights, beta males, cuckolds and such, and to any normal guy with any common sense this should be something to stay the fuck away from, since it is poison. A lot of guys wear beards because it is cool today to be a hipster and look like a lumberjack but have no clue how to change a tire on the car, but that is why you have tattoo sleeves on both arms, since that is so cool. Society did not make femininity mean weakness, the nature did. I am yet to see matriarchal societies that have left a mark on the world, or that were successful. Also, knights and warriors had long hair for centuries and that did not mean a feminine trait until someone in the last couple centuries made it so. Hmm, i wonder who that might have been. If you want something feminine and you are a female, then be a dyke like yourself, problem solved, but if you want a real man, then go for a real men, not some Justin Bieber looking retard, or any dumb fuck with gauged earrings from the Hardcore scene these days, or better yet, go hook up with the pretty little princesses from the Black Veiled Brides, that would be so hot

Most modern women are whores who do not respect themselves at all, but go and burn through guys like socks because that is now a socially accepted thing to do. It is no wonder that divorces are skyrocketing, relationships last for such a short time and there are more single men and women than ever. The new generation, the younger Millennials are nothing but spoiled fucking brats with self entitlement issues and the maturity level of a fruit fly. When an average woman in the USA has seen more dick than a pornstar, that is very indicative in the world we live in. The popular culture and the so called "music" keep enticing, endorsing and pushing the agenda of one night stands and clubbing every fucking day. You listen the top 10 songs of the last 5 years lets say, and there is nothing but fucking, money, fucking, money, clubbing, fucking, money, fucking...But of course, that has no effect on an adolescent mind, or on the mentality of the people today. Right. And it does appear that women cause the majority of the problems regardless what the issue is, because no one dares challenge them in fear of being called a racist, bigot or some other interesting name that has no bearing on the topic at hand.

Agreed with the majority of the paragraph, however, are you implying that only men can be sexist? What about women? We have more women in the workforce and colleges now than ever before, and hence the schools are being tailored to nurture the feminine traits, thinking patters and behavior, and stomp on everything that has to deal with males. I mean, when you argue that Air Conditioning in the workplace is sexist, then what further do we have to discuss? Instead, if boys are loud and boisterous that is a negative thing so lets give them some riddlin to calm them down. So from the start, you are telling boys that being masculine is bad, that they must be sensitive and worry about feelings over reality and truth, give them exams designed for women by women and expect them to succeed which is not happening, shut down MRA groups but promote Feminism and have the audacity to claim to be "all about equality." Right.

Agreed with parts of the paragraph. Funny how you should randomly select a band and claim that lyrics are disgusting and it is sexist. Yet, when In this Moment makes a song Whore, or any other interesting song like that, you have no comments about that. This goes as well to the argument of racism. You listen to rap and hip for instance, and every other word is Nigger this and Nigger that, but if you say the word, you are racist. Very interesting as well.

PS No one is forcing you to listen to Thy Art is Murder. There is an audience for everything, to include Feminist Metal/Rock which I heard exists, and probably talks about dirty CIS males, and the mythical Patriarchy.

You are a lesbian? Awesome. Butch Dyke haircut and fat, or just regular confused teenager?
10.06.2016 - 14:13
Overrwatcher
Written by Rasputin on 10.06.2016 at 06:57

Oh wow, a comment from a High School Girl. That is very sweet Seeping with all that knowledge and experience in a First World Country that keeps blowing up the better part of the world in hopes of spreading democracy. Hmm, a white feminist lesbian. Such a shocker.

And you are seeping with all that knowledge of how the USA actually is like. /sarcasm

Seriously, your entire post reads like "I only read about America from the internet and think how that is how it actually is". My perspective is from someone who actually lives in the country, and thus sees everything firsthand. These SJW stuff is only really there in some occasional places of colleges. Outside of that it's really really the opposite of what you say. Hell, I live in California of all places, one of the liberal capitals of the US, and absolutely nobody acts like the way you mention. Anyone who were to mention the "eye raping" thing you suggested would get laughed out the room by 99% of people effectively. Shit, you have "pray the gay away" torture camps in the South that parents spend hundreds of thousands to keep their kids in, the North Carolina anti-trans bills (similar bills almost passing in other states like Oklahoma), and the dominating senate party being conservative Christian. America is actually incredibly right-leaning and backwards compared to a lot of Europe.

Well, you're from Russia, one of the absolute worst developed countries in the world for LGBT rights, so it doesn't surprise me that you have that view though. Nice rivalry for the past 70 years tho, both of us almost destroying the entire world <3

Quote:

You are a lesbian? Awesome. Butch Dyke haircut and fat, or just regular confused teenager?

You are straight? Awesome. Immensely manipulative and a liar to sustain short-term relationships, or just hopelessly thinking that any woman would ever want to love you?
----

10.06.2016 - 20:58
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Nice to see a chick overthrow guy off the roof.
10.06.2016 - 21:17
Rasputin
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 10.06.2016 at 20:58

Nice to see a chick overthrow guy off the roof.

Nice to see a mangina speaking.

Written by Overrwatcher on 10.06.2016 at 14:13

Written by Rasputin on 10.06.2016 at 06:57

And you are seeping with all that knowledge of how the USA actually is like. /sarcasm

Seriously, your entire post reads like "I only read about America from the internet and think how that is how it actually is". My perspective is from someone who actually lives in the country, and thus sees everything firsthand. These SJW stuff is only really there in some occasional places of colleges. Outside of that it's really really the opposite of what you say. Hell, I live in California of all places, one of the liberal capitals of the US, and absolutely nobody acts like the way you mention. Anyone who were to mention the "eye raping" thing you suggested would get laughed out the room by 99% of people effectively. Shit, you have "pray the gay away" torture camps in the South that parents spend hundreds of thousands to keep their kids in, the North Carolina anti-trans bills (similar bills almost passing in other states like Oklahoma), and the dominating senate party being conservative Christian. America is actually incredibly right-leaning and backwards compared to a lot of Europe.

Well, you're from Russia, one of the absolute worst developed countries in the world for LGBT rights, so it doesn't surprise me that you have that view though. Nice rivalry for the past 70 years tho, both of us almost destroying the entire world <3

Quote:

You are straight? Awesome. Immensely manipulative and a liar to sustain short-term relationships, or just hopelessly thinking that any woman would ever want to love you?

I live in the USA

Russia knows how to deal with NGO-s, dumb feminists and all other liberal scum. I quite enjoy coming here on business

So a straight individual is immensely manipulative and a liar? Lol. Yes, so many healthy LGBT relationships. LMAO. I don't want a woman to love me, just swallow, nothing more.

And I see how you avoided all the arguments that you have no rebuttal to. Good job teeny bopper. And California is your state? Wow. What a liberal cesspool.
10.06.2016 - 21:28
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
For a sec i thought, he said, "Nice to see a vagina speaking".
11.06.2016 - 01:07
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
----
- Reimu Hakurei
11.06.2016 - 06:17
Overrwatcher
Written by Rasputin on 10.06.2016 at 21:17

I live in the USA

Then why say you live in Russia on your bio?

You are the Russian equivalent of a weaboo. Reminds me of the one guy in my World of Warcraft guild who claimed he was from China when he was actually from Poland, and when we found out he called us all "giggling American trash" and ragequit.

Quote:

And I see how you avoided all the arguments that you have no rebuttal to. Good job teeny bopper. And California is your state? Wow. What a liberal cesspool.

I could argue the points, but as 24 pages of previous discussion proves, there is no point. Wow I argued with a Russian weaboo who is stuck in the 19th century, let me give myself a pat on the back. I don't even get meaningless internet points since this isn't Reddit. I avoided all your arguments in general, not because I can't argue them, but because you aren't worth the effort.

California is my state, and I'm damn proud of it. We're a bunch of stuck-up upper-class people who are bigger, more successful, and more significant than most countries in the world, let alone states. But we have no water, which kinda sucks.

(please help the water bill is too high)
----

11.06.2016 - 15:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Overrwatcher on 11.06.2016 at 06:17

I live in the USA

You are the Russian equivalent of a weaboo. Reminds me of the one guy in my World of Warcraft guild who claimed he was from China when he was actually from Poland, and when we found out he called us all "giggling American trash" and ragequit.

Quote:

he might live in USA but he is Serbian ns activists
Russia was joke to piss me off.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.06.2016 - 19:43
Rasputin
Written by Overrwatcher on 11.06.2016 at 06:17

I live in the USA

Quote:

I could argue the points, but as 24 pages of previous discussion proves, there is no point. Wow I argued with a Russian weaboo who is stuck in the 19th century, let me give myself a pat on the back. I don't even get meaningless internet points since this isn't Reddit. I avoided all your arguments in general, not because I can't argue them, but because you aren't worth the effort.

California is my state, and I'm damn proud of it. We're a bunch of stuck-up upper-class people who are bigger, more successful, and more significant than most countries in the world, let alone states. But we have no water, which kinda sucks.

(please help the water bill is too high)

Cheap cope out. That's what happens when you argue with a child.

And the reason for Russia, is because I do business there and I stay quite a lot there