high - gives me plenty of time to look out the window
18.11.2013 - 17:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Author on 18.11.2013 at 06:11
high - gives me plenty of time to look out the window

And time to listen to music!

That's the most significant difference in my life now that I go to school and hang out with friends; I don't have enough time for music anymore.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
18.11.2013 - 17:32
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Troy Killjoy on 18.11.2013 at 17:20

That's the most significant difference in my life now that I go to school and hang out with friends; I don't have enough time for music anymore.

Listen to music with your friends
----
The Fangirl.
18.11.2013 - 17:55
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by angel. on 18.11.2013 at 17:32

I do, but they don't like what I listen to. I listen to a lot of folk and indie with one of my friends, while another likes rap and hip-hop. I prefer listening to metal by myself anyway - every time I meet a metalhead they usually listen to stuff I don't care for (power metal, deathcore, prog, etc.)
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
18.11.2013 - 19:33
no one
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 18.11.2013 at 17:55

I do, but they don't like what I listen to. I listen to a lot of folk and indie with one of my friends, while another likes rap and hip-hop. I prefer listening to metal by myself anyway - every time I meet a metalhead they usually listen to stuff I don't care for (power metal, deathcore, prog, etc.)

I'm the same, i'v given up on trying to find a friend who likes the same music as me. I only listen to my music by myself
18.11.2013 - 19:47
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Low: Still a bit sick but recovering.

High: I fucking passed my anatomy test wohooooooooooooooo!!! I can't fucking believe it tbh. I went to a huge halloween party the day before the test, woke up at a friends house at 7 am and went there with costume (Alex DeLarge) still on and wrote the test. I went full bullshit mode on a couple of questions and fucking made it.
88 points in total. 60 points to pass and I got 61,25! Hahahahaha.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
18.11.2013 - 22:30
FOOCK Nam
High: so im so interested to see how everyone days in previous 2 days.
18.11.2013 - 22:38
FOOCK Nam
Written by Author on 18.11.2013 at 19:33

Written by Troy Killjoy on 18.11.2013 at 17:55

I'm the same, i'v given up on trying to find a friend who likes the same music as me. I only listen to my music by myself

No other metalheads New Zealand ?

When i digged very deep land of metal 4 years ago, i know few guys who like very undergound metal genre like me, didnt try making friends, those time were good, now i listen less time on music, find a lot people share the mainstream ones with around but it sucks...imo the cultural nature of music itself contribute your liking,imo good music like good food, eat lone is good, shared is good, but no shared its no bad...
19.11.2013 - 03:50
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Troy Killjoy on 18.11.2013 at 17:20

that's what home assignments are for. during the last two nights that I've tried to study I've been listening to more "my" music than the whole week before...

Written by X-Ray Rod on 18.11.2013 at 19:47

High: I fucking passed my anatomy test wohooooooooooooooo!!! I can't fucking believe it tbh. I went to a huge halloween party the day before the test, woke up at a friends house at 7 am and went there with costume (Alex DeLarge) still on and wrote the test. I went full bullshit mode on a couple of questions and fucking made it.
88 points in total. 60 points to pass and I got 61,25! Hahahahaha.

haha, congrats! XD I hope for a miracle as well. I have to present a project that I haven't even finished yet in... 10 hours.
19.11.2013 - 07:04
no one
Account deleted
Quote:
Written by FOOCK Nam on 18.11.2013 at 22:38

No other metalheads New Zealand ?

I don't know any black metalers, but all the bands seem to be stuck in the satanic crap zone still so i'm guessing they listen to the same. I only really know punks and the only metal type stuff they listen to is motorhead grind and metalcore. The guys who call themselves metalheads are usually douches who listen to cannibal corpse and crap, where a chimera t shirt and think there sooo EXTREME.......fuck i'm coming off as judgmental here, but from my experience it's true.
Also i live in a town of about 100 so i'm not going to meet anyone one like minded anyway
20.11.2013 - 18:56
angel.
Evil Butterfly
High : after so many days of sever worries for my mum health, finally a doctor said her tumor is curable after the surgery and chemotherapy she'll be fine, he's not going to take deals of money for this surgery either.
----
The Fangirl.
20.11.2013 - 19:32
no one
Account deleted
Written by angel. on 20.11.2013 at 18:56

High : after so many days of sever worries for my mum health, finally a doctor said her tumor is curable after the surgery and chemotherapy she'll be fine, he's not going to take deals of money for this surgery either.

that's pretty fucking good news alright !!!
20.11.2013 - 19:35
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Author on 20.11.2013 at 19:32

that's pretty fucking good news alright !!!

I do really feel a great relief
----
The Fangirl.
23.11.2013 - 20:07
FOOCK Nam
Highest: no very super high today, just see low & lowest part.
High: good thing not too bad neither too good day.
Low: hahaha so scary i ve run out of andrealine after in an chatroom cursing out of my country treating me bad. Its scary one ask me address, im very scareful now of commies spy, its not like NVKD but still dangerous. Good thing is seem i enjoy the feeling like thriller.
Lowest: lifes bit bad and bored but hope for tommorrow better hehe
29.11.2013 - 01:31
Thrashette
High: This shitty school term is almost done!!! And I might be going to see the Toronto Symphony Orchestra perform Tchaikovsky's Fifth Symphony to celebrate the end of classes next weekend. I've always wanted to see something like that live, dunno why I never looked into it before...
Low: Been feeling overwhelmed and depressed because of school lately. For the first time in a while, I'm actually worried about failing a course... But the fact that I've made it this far and am almost done is very encouraging.
29.11.2013 - 02:46
FOOCK Nam
Written by Thrashette on 29.11.2013 at 01:31

High: This shitty school term is almost done!!! And I might be going to see the Toronto Symphony Orchestra perform Tchaikovsky's Fifth Symphony to celebrate the end of classes next weekend. I've always wanted to see something like that live, dunno why I never looked into it before...
Low: Been feeling overwhelmed and depressed because of school lately. For the first time in a while, I'm actually worried about failing a course... But the fact that I've made it this far and am almost done is very encouraging.

Cool to see it done well...with upcoming xmas! Once i saw a live show of classical music orchestra performance video in college musical class. People there go and stay like for a day they go from morning (i could be wrong) then bring foods then sitting on green lawn eating while watching the show till afternoon then could be before night...its nice to see such musical occasion, i saw the ppl go by family with children to that classical show, its fun and very westernerly...
29.11.2013 - 05:48
Mattybu
Low points: -got paint on my Denver Nuggets jersey, followed by a fairly solid emotional meltdown
-Pittsburgh playing like *&@#^&!)@&#&# against Baltimore
29.11.2013 - 15:31
Thrashette
Written by FOOCK Nam on 29.11.2013 at 02:46

Written by Thrashette on 29.11.2013 at 01:31

Cool to see it done well...with upcoming xmas! Once i saw a live show of classical music orchestra performance video in college musical class. People there go and stay like for a day they go from morning (i could be wrong) then bring foods then sitting on green lawn eating while watching the show till afternoon then could be before night...its nice to see such musical occasion, i saw the ppl go by family with children to that classical show, its fun and very westernerly...

Haha The one I'm seeing isn't going to be that big. It's in an indoor concert hall and probably going to last about 2 hours in the evening with an intermission in between. Right when I was thinking that I'm sick of the city of Toronto, I find out that anyone aged 15-35 can get any tickets to see the symphony orchestra for $14... Guess I'll be going to a lot more of these in the future lol
08.12.2013 - 03:01
Ragana
Rawrcat
Low: What pisses me off is the way how students are forced to handle the exam period in my Norwegian university. It's so serious that it actually makes students stress more about their 4-6 hour long exams... Even the student organization wouldn't host any parties for at least a month due to exams, and, well, in general, no events are organized by anyone... and everyone's actually studying like crazy. It's so weird. And boring. It's perfect weather outside - winter wonderland - and everything's so beautiful here... and how can one sit all day at home and study?! Especially knowing that the sun sets at 3-4 PM already... That just does not compute.
High: So that's why I'm hiking a lot and doing trips with people who, if/when they study, don't do that for days, and they actually like to have fun. ^__^ We're gonna be so screwed. And so happy, haha.
08.12.2013 - 11:27
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Contributor
Just ate a black angus New York strip steak at a very high caliber restaurant. Worth every penny.
----
rekt
09.12.2013 - 14:27
JD
Account deleted
Low: I really like one girl that I have been going out with for two week now, but I'm still not sure if she friendzoned me or I'm just stupid.
09.12.2013 - 20:32
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Low: dad's been diagnosed with early prostate cancer. Now figuring out what to do about it https://www.prias-project.org

High: seems to be moving in the direction of a releationship with a woman I met a couple of weeks ago after a Toner Low/Monomyth gig. So, who knows...
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

09.12.2013 - 20:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Author on 09.12.2013 at 14:27
Low: I really like one girl that I have been going out with for two week now, but I'm still not sure if she friendzoned me or I'm just stupid.

If you aren't good at picking up hints and subtleties, then I suggest you be forward and simply ask. If you two are just friends, then at least you can move forward knowing where you two stand. If she's interested in something more, she'll hopefully let you know. And if you aren't ready to deal with either of those answers, then it will be less painful to cut contact sooner than later.

Of course, this advice comes from someone who has no idea what you two are like together, so some of what I'm saying may not apply to your situation.
----
09.12.2013 - 21:06
angel.
Evil Butterfly

I guess I did this to two guys who thought they were dating me long ago but I actually considered them as good friends who I was hanging out with them, and I was cursed by them
----
The Fangirl.
09.12.2013 - 21:09
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 09.12.2013 at 20:32

Low: dad's been diagnosed with early prostate cancer. Now figuring out what to do about it https://www.prias-project.org

when it's in early stage, nothing to worry about, just needs patience, and everything will be alright, do not worry
----
The Fangirl.
09.12.2013 - 22:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 09.12.2013 at 20:32

High: seems to be moving in the direction of a releationship with a woman I met a couple of weeks ago after a Toner Low/Monomyth gig. So, who knows...

Sorry to hear about taht I hope your old man will be OK and well soon

but last part , it was biggest suprise at MS for long time here on MS
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.12.2013 - 23:26
JD
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 09.12.2013 at 20:54

If you aren't good at picking up hints and subtleties, then I suggest you be forward and simply ask. If you two are just friends, then at least you can move forward knowing where you two stand. If she's interested in something more, she'll hopefully let you know. And if you aren't ready to deal with either of those answers, then it will be less painful to cut contact sooner than later.

Of course, this advice comes from someone who has no idea what you two are like together, so some of what I'm saying may not apply to your situation.

I don't know if six meetings is still early or not, but since I really enjoy her company, I will stay cold-blooded and won't tell her anything and let's see where this is going
10.12.2013 - 00:13
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Low: Not anything important. Just regular "meh, I feel lazy" stuff and afraid to not leave my assigments on time.

Major high: I had a 3-hour lesson in Lund's hospital. The teacher/radiographer suggested a small break and on our way to the cafeteria I found a container more than knee-deep full of old school x-ray pictures ready to get recycled. Naturally, I asked if it was possible to take one or two because you just can't find these pictures so easily nowdays (at least not here... They are completely obsolete). She said it was fine as long as I cut the nametags... So I spent more than 10 mins searching this is some of the cool stuff I got. Needless to say I'm psyched and will find a way to frame them with some lights and stuff. I'm probably give one or two away (I got two pairs that look very similar).
Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5, Pic 6, Pic 7 and Pic 8.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
10.12.2013 - 00:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 10.12.2013 at 00:13
Pic 5

Enlarge this so it covers an entire wall and sleep with your feet facing in the direction of that wall.
----
10.12.2013 - 00:23
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by X-Ray Rod on 10.12.2013 at 00:13

Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5, Pic 6, Pic 7 and Pic 8.

Reminds me of Ministry - The Mind Is Terrible Thing To Taste
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996