Metal Storm logo
Ace Frawley's Fourteen Favourite Album Covers

Thumbs up: +1
These are my bakers-dozen favourite album covers - those that really stand out for me from my collection (although at the time of making there was one that hasn't yet been released). These are all albums that I really like, musically, so that has been a factor in the selection. Comments welcomed.

Created by: Ace Frawley | 09.04.2012

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Ace Frawley ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 2   Visited by: 55 users
09.04.2012 - 21:21
Mattybu

Nice list! Whoracle is a really good one and I think all the early In Flames would actually be up there for good covers. The Jester Race and Colony are both really cool as well. Interesting pick for Mastodon as well although I think Leviathan's cover may have surpassed that one for me
10.04.2012 - 11:11
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Written by Mattybu on 09.04.2012 at 21:21

Nice list! Whoracle is a really good one and I think all the early In Flames would actually be up there for good covers. The Jester Race and Colony are both really cool as well. Interesting pick for Mastodon as well although I think Leviathan's cover may have surpassed that one for me

I had that same thought about those early In Flames album covers - all very good, and brilliant albums musically. I know that Leviathan by Mastodon is probably just as good as Crack the Skye - it was one or the other for me.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...

Hits total: 2174 | This month: 7