Metal Storm logo
Wintersun - Release Second Part Of Studio Trailer

Finns Wintersun have just posted online the second studio trailer for their upcoming album Time I, which will be released on October 19th via Nuclear Blast. The second Time I trailer can be seen below.

Teemu Mäntysaari states: "Here's the second short trailer of Time I. A clip from rhythm guitar recordings for the song "Land Of Snow And Sorrow". Enjoy! More to come, so stay tuned!"

The first studio trailer released can be seen here.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Wintersun
Posted: 11.07.2012 by *!*

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 34   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 394 users
12.07.2012 - 02:46
theFIST

Written by Guest on 12.07.2012 at 02:38

It would be neat if there's a complementary DVD or something similar - going through the makings of the new album(s) with some extra info/insight regarding the slow production.

and then a dvd regarding the slow production of that dvd
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
12.07.2012 - 02:53
oblong
Account deleted
Written by theFIST on 12.07.2012 at 02:46

Written by Guest on 12.07.2012 at 02:38

It would be neat if there's a complementary DVD or something similar - going through the makings of the new album(s) with some extra info/insight regarding the slow production.

and then a dvd regarding the slow production of that dvd

yes, definitely !
12.07.2012 - 16:51
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 12.07.2012 at 01:22
Strike a fanboy nerve, did I? No need to get your panties in a bunch, especially over this obvious and predictably boring band.

*round of applause*

That was very well played.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.07.2012 - 18:33
jadawal

Written by Guest on 12.07.2012 at 01:22
Strike a fanboy nerve, did I? No need to get your panties in a bunch, especially over this obvious and predictably boring band.

Thats a bunch of bullshit, call me a "fanboy" all you want, or just a fan, but you have an imbicilic attitude and opinion. At least he's not going commando.

I would never be able to say that his music is predictably boring nor obvious, it's some of the best music ever made in my opinion.

The only meaning your opinion has is that now I suspect hating wintersun is trending within the 'elite' metal fans. It's all a matter of taste, but I woulnd't be able to understand not enjoying/respecting wintersun if your any bit of a fan of metal music.

Hits total: 4843 | This month: 6