‹‹ Back to the Metal arena Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Users visited: 152  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Zenzero on 23.11.2006 at 19:10
Hi guys.... and girls.... it's a hard quest I think!! In all this time helloween make lots of good and great songs!!! But there's one song that is better than the others???

Maybe I can think to Keeper of the seven keys!!! It's a great song!!! But how can I don't say nothing about I want out, Halloween, Guardians or The dark ride???

Page 4 of 4

Ridley

31.10.2014 at 19:12
So many, so many... Too hard to choose, especially having listened to every single Helloween release in full multiple times (With the exception of their two weird early 90's releases and Unarmed).

Ride the Sky, Phantoms of Death, Heavy Metal (Is the Law), Guardians, How Many Tears, I'm Alive, Twilight of the Gods, A Tale That Wasn't Right, Future World, Halloween, Eagle Fly Free, Dr. Stein, March of Time, I Want Out, Sole Survivor, Where the Rain Grows, Why?, We Burn, Power, Forever and One, Before the War, Kings Will Be Kings, Walk Your Way, Push, Falling Higher, Revelation, Time, I Can, Lavdat Dominvm, Midnight Sun, All Over the Nations, Mr. Torture, Salvation, The Departed (Sun is Going Down), We Damn the Night, The Dark Ride, Just a Little Sign, Open Your Life, Liar, The King for 1000 Years, Born on Judgement Day, Mrs. God, Silent Rain, Light the Universe, Shade in the Shadow, My Life for One More Day, Revolution, Kill It, Paint a New World, Final Fortune, Fallen to Pieces, Dreambound, Heaven tells No Lies, Never Surrender, Are You Metal?, Who Is Mr. Madman?, World of Fantasy, 'The Sage, The Fool, The Sinner', My Sacrifice, I'm Free, Aiming High, Nabataea, World of War, Far From The Stars, Burning Sun, Hold Me In Your Arms, Straight Out of Hell, Years.

OKAY I'M DONE

Out of all of them, I think The Dark Ride would have to be my choice but I'm not certain.
----
Infernal Eternal

31.12.2014 at 21:23
Eagle Fly Free. One of the best German Power Metal songs.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
Ganondox

01.01.2015 at 18:38
In my extremely limited knowledge of Helloween songs, I really like Are You Metal? .
deadone
loins are moist

05.01.2015 at 01:08
Really hard one but I'd say it is Immortal from The Dark Ride.
Nucky

14.01.2015 at 21:38
If I have to chose one song it would be Dr. Stein..
Belegûr
Arise In Might!

19.02.2015 at 00:51
I think it has to be "Keeper of the Seven Keys" . The song just made me fall in love with Power Metal and it sort of mixes everything I love about the genre; great vocals, epic chorus, harmonised guitars, cheesy narration, cool solo instrumental section, changes direction quite often and it's basically Helloween at the top of their game for me.
----
YES to Scottish Independence
Aristarchos

03.04.2015 at 16:22
Rise And Fall gets my vote.
ZGoten

05.04.2015 at 20:05
For me it's definitely The Dark Ride, which is also my favorite album of the band, probably followed closely by World of Fantasy.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.