‹‹ Back to the Metal arena Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Users visited: 141  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Zenzero on 23.11.2006 at 19:10
Hi guys.... and girls.... it's a hard quest I think!! In all this time helloween make lots of good and great songs!!! But there's one song that is better than the others???

Maybe I can think to Keeper of the seven keys!!! It's a great song!!! But how can I don't say nothing about I want out, Halloween, Guardians or The dark ride???

Page 4 of 4

Ridley

31.10.2014 at 19:12
So many, so many... Too hard to choose, especially having listened to every single Helloween release in full multiple times (With the exception of their two weird early 90's releases and Unarmed).

Ride the Sky, Phantoms of Death, Heavy Metal (Is the Law), Guardians, How Many Tears, I'm Alive, Twilight of the Gods, A Tale That Wasn't Right, Future World, Halloween, Eagle Fly Free, Dr. Stein, March of Time, I Want Out, Sole Survivor, Where the Rain Grows, Why?, We Burn, Power, Forever and One, Before the War, Kings Will Be Kings, Walk Your Way, Push, Falling Higher, Revelation, Time, I Can, Lavdat Dominvm, Midnight Sun, All Over the Nations, Mr. Torture, Salvation, The Departed (Sun is Going Down), We Damn the Night, The Dark Ride, Just a Little Sign, Open Your Life, Liar, The King for 1000 Years, Born on Judgement Day, Mrs. God, Silent Rain, Light the Universe, Shade in the Shadow, My Life for One More Day, Revolution, Kill It, Paint a New World, Final Fortune, Fallen to Pieces, Dreambound, Heaven tells No Lies, Never Surrender, Are You Metal?, Who Is Mr. Madman?, World of Fantasy, 'The Sage, The Fool, The Sinner', My Sacrifice, I'm Free, Aiming High, Nabataea, World of War, Far From The Stars, Burning Sun, Hold Me In Your Arms, Straight Out of Hell, Years.

OKAY I'M DONE

Out of all of them, I think The Dark Ride would have to be my choice but I'm not certain.
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.