‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum
Users visited: 34  
Search this topic:  

the-other-Joe

07.03.2013 at 07:46
I know this is oddly specific, but I was really enthralled with the way that line was delivered (you know the one "as I see the sparrow fall gives new meaning to it all..." through "I am not afraid") and I would really like to hear some more metal that sounds like that. I cant even describe it so I'm sorry if I'm not specific, the best I can do to make it more clear is to link the relevant part of the song here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKhfkfnbAMQ (the part I'm referring to is 3:04 - 3:23)

This is my first time posting after lurking for a while so sorry if i broke any rules I wasn't aware of.

(And after reading all the rules and spell checking it I put this in the wrong forum, could a mod maybe take mercy and move this for me?)
Daniell
GlenDronach!

14.03.2013 at 13:39
I can't really see what you're hoping to hear from other people. You're referring to a short fragment of a song. Do you want a similar melody, similar singing? Why don't you just listen to all Dream theater albums?
A weird request to say the least.
----
Now loving:
Oranssi Pazuzu - Vino Verso
Fates Warning - And Yet It Moves
Death Angel - Territorial Instinct
Newsted - Nocturnus

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.