Metal Storm logo
Cynic - Entire New Album Streaming Online

You don't have to wait another minute to listen to Cynic's Kindly Bent To Free Us. The proggers new album is streaming in its entirety at this location or over here in advance. Sit back, relax and enjoy the music. What is your impression of the group's third album?

Paul Masvidal comments: "Leap before you look. Kindly Bent To Free Us is an epic album, full of cosmic riddles, alien transmissions and tasty riffs. Play it loud and play it often."

To grab a copy of the album, you have to wait until February 18th, 2014 (February 14th worldwide) when the album hits stores via Season Of Mist.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cynic
Posted: 06.02.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 148 users
06.02.2014 - 21:39
bloodwrage
Pagan Angel
This is worse than I thought it would be, and I thought it was going be bad.

I was at the very least expecting a decent prog-rock album, and it couldn't even deliver on that front.
06.02.2014 - 21:42
Maco
Pvt Funderground
I like it.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
06.02.2014 - 21:54
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Sweet, I'll listen to it very soon.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
06.02.2014 - 22:50
Fearmeister
Account deleted
I really can't get enough of that title track.
07.02.2014 - 00:22
Lethrokai

I definitely enjoyed the first three previewed tracks, so I'll be checking this out as soon as I can.
----
Sometimes you just need to roll the dice and look away.
07.02.2014 - 00:47
CapA

Not great but not bad by any means. I was expecting a little more
07.02.2014 - 01:37
Hallford9000

Death metal aside, i like their take change (definitely better than in Opeth's case). And the production is really good too.
07.02.2014 - 07:37
whatsacow

Infinite shapes actually has a semi heavy feeling. There are some hard rock and even some metal moments to it, mainly the guitar. It's distorted, dark, and atmospheric as hell. The album feels like Carbon Based Anatomy in many ways. Actually quite enjoying it.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
07.02.2014 - 10:58
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I'll need time for this one.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.02.2014 - 06:28
whatsacow

I really don't like the first three songs, but I kinda love the rest of the album!
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
08.02.2014 - 18:05
Carrion Misery

Can't stop listening. All the tracks are great. Wish the album was longer though.
----
? Carrion Misery
www.mournspire.com | Two-Man Death Doom Project
Full album streaming

Hits total: 2892 | This month: 5