Metal Storm logo
South Park

Original post

Posted by iMPERiAL_iCE, 02.02.2007 - 17:03
Greetz all,
I just had to start this topic to honour this great show, I love every single episode of it, and I especially love the movie Bigger, Longer and Uncut , these guys are just hillarious, I want to hear what other Metalstormers have to say about this show.

*singing: shut your Fu**in face uncle-fu**er.........

and here is a great link to a game called creat-your-southpark it is COOL:
create-your-southpark

this iz my guy:
15.11.2007 - 11:44
Narterath
I've just seen the last episode, The List. I would recommend it to Oracle *cough* *hint*
Great episode though, loved it.
01.12.2007 - 21:30
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
yesterday in the changing rooms after P.E. , a friend ov mine asked to borrow a South Park DVD from me one day....He's so jealous haha, i guess that's to be expected since I have all seasons!
01.12.2007 - 22:52
Smurfophagist
Written by [user id=160] on 01.12.2007 at 21:30

yesterday in the changing rooms after P.E. , a friend ov mine asked to borrow a South Park DVD from me one day....He's so jealous haha, i guess that's to be expected since I have all seasons!

You... what what what whaaaaat??? Lucky bastard...
South Park is the meanest cartoon out there and it owns ass soooo badly.... Fuck yea
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
05.12.2007 - 06:09
nana.MD
Star-Queen
all seasons??? u r sick!! lol just kidding...i would like to borrow one hehe, so bad ur too far away
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
19.12.2007 - 18:25
Finicella
Account deleted
I saw every episode but unfortunately not all in English.
You should really hear what they've done to this great show... If you ever heard the original you want to live in the US instead of Germany... They totally changed all jokes, you only hear bad words, no word is censored (which makes the show less funny...) and the worst of all: the voices aren't as good as in the original.
22.12.2007 - 08:20
Oracle
Orcinus
Haha i watched an episode the other night and they were paying out Paris Hilton and made look like an alcoholic and a slut (even though she is :)
the funny bit was when her dog commited suicide
04.02.2008 - 00:27
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@Finicella: ew that sounds unfortunate haha
04.02.2008 - 11:49
Damnated
Churchburner
does anybody know when will the new season start?
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
04.02.2008 - 12:12
Pole Kitten
Account deleted
haha i went and made two of my own South Park characters. i had to edit them in Pain Shop Pro though to make them look just right. here's one i made of my mate Ash:

i intend to make one of everyone i know eventually! haha yes, i know i'm a geek.:erm:
07.02.2008 - 12:22
Sleep In Sorrow
Ghost Of The Sun
I love the show. I think I've watched every single episode in every single season (many on cable, when I had cable, but I saw most of them through download). Eagerly waiting the next season.

On a side note, my hair looks just like Kyle's (when he's not wearing his hat). Go, jewfros!
----
"It's not funny, my ass is on fire..."
10.04.2008 - 22:40
eximius
Hmmm, The new season reached its fifth episode . Mr Garrison became a man again in episode 5 "Eak, a penis!" ) but episode 1 "tonsil trouble" and 3 "major boobage" kicked more ass
14.04.2008 - 15:13
Hangar XVIII
Did anyone catch the massive cameo in the Major Boobage episode!
Heavy Metal!

southparkzone.com in case no one has posted it yet.
----
myspace.com/absentchrist
My new black metal project.
14.04.2008 - 16:42
Berfones
"Scott Tunerman must die" is the greatest episode EVER!!!
----
Thine truly,ancient evil overlord
14.04.2008 - 23:11
wrathchild
Staff
BTW, did you know ALL episodes can be streamed for free here: http://www.southparkstudios.com/ (this is the official site)
That's how I watched the first episodes a week ago - I had never seen any episodes until now, though I had seen the movie. And now I realize it was great.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
15.04.2008 - 14:17
Deus Ex Machina
Written by wrathchild on 14.04.2008 at 23:11
I had never seen any episodes until now, though I had seen the movie.

OMGIWANTTOINTERNETSLAPYOU

Glad you now see the light. Carry on

I watched the "Eek, a penis" episode. I can't believe mr. Garrison wants to be a man again? I won't even get into the whole mouse with a penis on it's back thing, but lolwtf? And the penis...sings? And the mouse too, and they sing well?

I have also realized I missed some of the older episodes. So I'll have to watch them when I find the time, but I watched one of them. The "Awesom-o" episode. Where Cartman pretends to be a robot to find out all of Butters' innermost secrets. So Butters tells the "robot" that he has a video of Cartman pretending to be Britney Spears, kissing a Justin Timberlake doll... or something like that. Ah, awesomeness.
15.04.2008 - 14:57
eximius
I use www.mrtwig.net to download south park episodes

I sometimes have to see some episodes again like "Christian Rock Hard" , damn funny
or "Go God Go" . I've seen the go god go episode but at that moment I didn't know who Richard Dawkins is. So I had to see it again...
20.04.2008 - 23:04
Remus
"After you see asian girls puking in eachother's mouths, it's kinda hard to go back to playboy!"

How true, i'm sure pyroleprechaun will agree with the above quote!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
27.04.2008 - 12:16
Smurfophagist
They canceled South Park on our television. Actually the fuckin' church canceled it. Motherfuckers. That was and still is my favorite show. They took away my youth
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
28.04.2008 - 13:31
Inlé
Series 12 has been pretty bad so far... The last episode and Canada on Strike and thye Cat pee ones had their moments, the rest aren't really up to the usual standard at all.

And 1201 and 1202 were just pure shit ;/
28.04.2008 - 14:58
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Smurfophagist on 27.04.2008 at 12:16

They canceled South Park on our television. Actually the fuckin' church canceled it. Motherfuckers. That was and still is my favorite show. They took away my youth

Ah shit dude, I'm sorry to hear that.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
01.05.2008 - 17:23
Valar
IndianSteel
Major Boobage was damn hilarious, one of the best south park episodes i'd say and certainly the best of the Season 12 (up till now i.e)
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
22.06.2008 - 12:00
Berfones
"nothing to see here, carry on..." officer butt-baby rules!!
----
Thine truly,ancient evil overlord
24.07.2008 - 05:36
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
At work today I just watched the episode where Kyle kills Jesus by slitting his throat. Blood squirts everywhere and you can hear him gurgling! That's the funniest fucking shit I've ever seen.
24.07.2008 - 05:57
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Then you should see the episode when someone from Irak guns Him down with an AK47 at Christmas.
----
Christless
30.07.2008 - 07:04
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Arian Totalis on 28.04.2008 at 14:58

Written by Smurfophagist on 27.04.2008 at 12:16

Ah shit dude, I'm sorry to hear that.

You'll probably just download and watch it anyway
30.07.2008 - 07:18
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
It's retarded that a religious organization has the power to take away people's ability to view certain material, simply because it may be deemed as "Blasphemous." I mean, south park imo gives very inciteful ways of looking at religion and belief in general, or when it comes to ANYTHING. I just watched imagination land, and they took Zues, Jesus, and Luke Skywalker, and placed them all in a land of "Imaginary figures" in order to portray the fact that Jesus and Zues are just as real as the other. To some they may be real, but, it's all a matter of perspective and no one beliefe is any more or less legitimate than the other. But it's because of things like that that organized religion tries to run the world. because GOD FORBID THAT ANYONE HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXPRESS THEIR PERSONAL OUTLOOK ON THINGS.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

30.07.2008 - 07:19
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Valar on 01.05.2008 at 17:23

Major Boobage was damn hilarious, one of the best south park episodes i'd say and certainly the best of the Season 12 (up till now i.e)

Yeah, the episode with "Cheesing" on cat piss XD pretty fucking hillarious.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

30.07.2008 - 07:23
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Dangerboner on 24.07.2008 at 05:36

At work today I just watched the episode where Kyle kills Jesus by slitting his throat. Blood squirts everywhere and you can hear him gurgling! That's the funniest fucking shit I've ever seen.

Yeah, I really liked in that episode when the head of the american league of catholics tells the pope to kill Jesus. I loved the pope's response "Uh, okay paul, I'm pretty sure that killing jesus isn't very christian." But my absolute favorite part of that episode, is when Jesus kills the Head of The american league of catholics. That fucking throwing star flew and right when it hit him it was all slow motion, cutting him in half. Ah, the organs were everywhere. And when the weapon finally came back inot jesus' hands, he landed in a sideways pose and slipped on a badass pair of shades. Damn, I love that episode.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

09.10.2008 - 04:11
Gigginova
Account deleted
I'm getting the new season on DVD in like a week or two
09.10.2008 - 04:13
Gigginova
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 24.07.2008 at 05:36

I KNOW!!!!

LMAO!

My sister gets offended by that :