Metal Storm logo
Dying Fetus - Returning To The Studio In The Spring

Two years have passed since their last album Reign Supreme and now it looks like 2015 might bring a new Dying Fetus album. Drummer Trey Williams says in a recent interview that the brutal death metal trio will begin recording a new album next spring. He stated that fans can expect the usual blend of brutal, slam and death metal and social commentary. You can start anticipating the new album.

Trey Williams told My Global Mind: "Hopefully in the early spring we can get into the studio and start recording. Nobody has any concepts or anything. Just evolving the Dying Fetus sound a little bit. Not too drastically, but you know - add a couple of new slams into our repertoire and a couple of new technical parts.

"I think our fans know what they're going to get out of us when they buy a Dying Fetus album. You're going to get technical, brutal, slam and death metal with a double vocal attack, and we're going to bring that again. If you know Dying Fetus, we always do a little bit of social commentary about what's going on at the time in the world around us, in our personal lives, war within the whole geographic world scenario.

"I can't tell you one specific idea because I'd be kinda letting the cat out of the bag, but you can count on a couple of just straight-up brutal songs and a couple of songs that are, 'What the fuck is up with the world?'"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dying Fetus
Posted: 18.12.2014 by MrClansman1

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 55 users
18.12.2014 - 19:31
MetalDoomMaster

It's always nice to see a band announce an album without touting it like "It's going to be the best thing ever!!!...etc". I am quite excited for this.
19.12.2014 - 00:11
MyNameJeff

YESSSSSS. Hmmm perhaps lyrical themes about what's going on in the Middle East? Could be hilarious! I cannot wait.
19.12.2014 - 00:14
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by MyNameJeff on 19.12.2014 at 00:11

YESSSSSS. Hmmm perhaps lyrical themes about what's going on in the Middle East? Could be hilarious! I cannot wait.

Hilarious? Are you sure about that choice of words?

Anyway, always good news.
19.12.2014 - 01:21
MyNameJeff

Written by Ilham on 19.12.2014 at 00:14

Written by MyNameJeff on 19.12.2014 at 00:11

Hilarious? Are you sure about that choice of words?

Anyway, always good news.

Yep, hilarious! I stick to my (weird) wording.
19.12.2014 - 02:15
Rulatore

Yes please
19.12.2014 - 07:54
HeavyWork

Such a perfect description. Expect nothing short of pure insanity from these dudes.
19.12.2014 - 20:07
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Looking forward to this

Hits total: 1766 | This month: 4