Metal Storm logo
A Painting I made

09.03.2016 - 06:39
FOOCK Nam

Cool stuff! My little brother when he was young he could draw stuff very intriguing. He is smart boy. I myself cant evn draw or good at musical theory.. I think ppl can draw or sensitive to music are smart..
14.04.2016 - 19:00
Enteroctopus

Has form, symmetry, suggestive of an infinity sign. All good things.

A lot of black (or brown?) space there. Kind of monolithic in that respect. Also nodal, if you know what I mean. My eyes are drawn to the thin bits on the "infinity" type figure. Not a big fan of the orange there at the bottom. Orange is tough. It is the color of certain Buddhist ceremonial clothing, it can symbolize bliss and be very positive that way, but I think in the west we are conditioned to see "caution!"

Just a few first impressions. I probably wouldn't buy it, but I hardly buy any art. I see a lot of good stuff, it gets a, "Hmm..," out of me, but I keep on walking.

Not sure this would get a, "Hmm..," though.

Sorry, you asked for comments. Hope that is constructive somehow?

Keep working with form and symmetry. I like that. Maybe let it breathe a little more, though. Look at Zen art, consider the use of white space.

The brain is built to recognize patterns, to try and assimilate what it sees with past experience and knowledge. Great art is like looking in a mirror, past your face and deep into your heart.

Or? Smoke a joint and see if you feel like picking up the paintbrush afterwards. Keep on painting, brother.