‹‹ Back to the Rock forum Pages: 1 [2]
Users visited: 41  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Doc Godin on 27.03.2007 at 09:30
Wow, I did a search and found no topic simply to discuss Alice. Personally my favorite album would be 'DragonTown', that album really shows how much influence Alice had over people like Rob Zombie & Wednesday 13. Anyways...discussion time...

Note to mods: If there is already an Alice Cooper thread could you please send me the link before you lock the topic, because im surprised theres no AC topic yet.

Page 2 of 2

BitterCOld
OldBitterGringo

07.05.2009 at 00:58
Written by Doc Godin on 07.05.2009 at 00:55

Written by BitterCOld on 06.05.2009 at 21:10

I've picked "Killer" and "Welcome to my Nightmare" over the past few months. Still really want "Billion Dollar Babies" but the record store, while carrying a dozen various Cooper disks, has yet to have it in stock. i'm not just going to solo mail order for it, so i'm waiting for it to eventually make it's way there. either that or i'll stop by his restaurant the next time i'm back in Phoenix and handcuff myself to the bar until they show up with a copy.

Thats funny, because here you can probably find it in almost any store new for less than $8, as with a good portion of his older stuff. Considering how much I listen to Trash, it was well worth the $6.99.

oh, they have about a dozen different Cooper albums, just not that one solely because i am actively looking for it. bastards.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
Doc Godin
Just a guy

07.05.2009 at 01:02
Written by BitterCOld on 07.05.2009 at 00:58

I've picked "Killer" and "Welcome to my Nightmare" over the past few months. Still really want "Billion Dollar Babies" but the record store, while carrying a dozen various Cooper disks, has yet to have it in stock. i'm not just going to solo mail order for it, so i'm waiting for it to eventually make it's way there. either that or i'll stop by his restaurant the next time i'm back in Phoenix and handcuff myself to the bar until they show up with a copy.

Thats funny, because here you can probably find it in almost any store new for less than $8, as with a good portion of his older stuff. Considering how much I listen to Trash, it was well worth the $6.99.

oh, they have about a dozen different Cooper albums, just not that one solely because i am actively looking for it. bastards.

Little prick stonewallin' me.....

And you just know the moment you do go to harder means to get it, they're going to get a couple dozen copies in.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
BitterCOld
OldBitterGringo

07.05.2009 at 01:35
Written by Doc Godin on 07.05.2009 at 01:02

Written by BitterCOld on 07.05.2009 at 00:58

Little prick stonewallin' me.....

And you just know the moment you do go to harder means to get it, they're going to get a couple dozen copies in.

yep. the fates can be cruel.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.