Metal Storm logo
Igorrr - Launch 'Opus Brain' Video

Today you can listen to another new Igorrr song! The French experimental band, the brainchild of Gautier Serre, is about to release a new album called Savage Sinusoid on June 16th via Metal Blade Records. For another preview of the offering, a new video for the track "Opus Brain" (directed by Garrick J. Lauterbach) has now been unveiled. Dive in!

To realize Savage Sinusoid as a completely sample-free record, Serre reunited with vocalists Laurent Lunoir and Laure Le Prunenec, along with drummer Sylvain Bouvier, and collaborated with more musicians than on any of his previous releases - one of those guests being Cattle Decapitation's Travis Ryan, who lends his vocals on "Cheval", "Apopathodiaphulatophobie" and "Robert". "Viande" also sees Teloch (Mayhem) contribute some guitar/bass work, while "Houmous" features accordionists Pierre Mussi and Adam Stacey (the latter of whom is in Secret Chiefs 3 - a project by Mr. Bungle's Trey Spruance).

You can replay the first single over here.

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Igorrr
Posted: 04.05.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 51 users
04.05.2017 - 17:03
MolochAngst
My body is so ready!
04.05.2017 - 21:07
PēterisP
I am wondering why Metalstorm is not accepting my suggestion to add Justin Bieber, I really want to comment on Justin's new beautiful album !
----
Metalhead since 1987
05.05.2017 - 00:10
Doge of Venice
Written by PēterisP on 04.05.2017 at 21:07

I am wondering why Metalstorm is not accepting my suggestion to add Justin Bieber, I really want to comment on Justin's new beautiful album !

If this is legit, then the forum is a better place to ask.

If it's what I think it is, you are a moron.
05.05.2017 - 22:05
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
:]
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei

Hits total: 2824 | This month: 12