Metal Storm logo
Zornheym - Premiere New Song

Swedish extreme symphonic metal outfit, Zornheym, founded by multi-instrumentalist Zorn (ex-Dark Funeral, ex-Devian), premiered a new song, entitled "Whom The Night Brings". It is taken from the upcoming debut album, Where Hatred Dwells And Darkness Reigns, which will be released on September 15th via Non Serviam Records and you can check it out below.

"I think this song is the easiest to understand the heart of this album", Zorn says. "I remember demoing this track to our singer, Bendler, in the studio and he was so excited to dig his teeth into this one. Any old Devian fans out there? The solo section was originally written for Devian's third album, which was never released. I have always loved that part and to expand upon it with our string and choir section just added so much more depth to it!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Zornheym
Posted: 11.08.2017 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
12.08.2017 - 20:20
The Entity
Another great track by these guys, probably my favorite so far. Anticipating that this will be the best debut album of the year!
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
14.08.2017 - 16:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Better as musician main band, emotional, awesome, great. Little bit gothic sound as Myrah
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1608 | This month: 5