Metal Storm logo
Pic Thread! - (Post Your Instrument)

Original post

Posted by APOHAKC, 01.06.2007 - 14:41
I think that everyone understood what to do, post pics of you instrument (not nessecery with you, you can simply find pic of you instrument on internet and post it here).

It would be even more interesting if you made some art on your instrument, with paint spray, stickers...

I wil wait for someone to post cause it would be easier to load the page

Have fun
27.06.2007 - 13:39
APOHAKC
The Bard
That is ok But that is how things work, someone started, you explain than someone third add something and in a second you will have 30 people fighting, nice guitars mate
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
27.06.2007 - 19:01
WarlockDLX69
Account deleted
Thank you and your right... thats how forums work...
18.10.2007 - 09:18
Savage Messiah
Metal Drummer
Written by Remus on 10.06.2007 at 23:24

Written by Nusk on 09.06.2007 at 09:48

Ok, That´s my drum set that I have had since March, I now have a Mapex double pedal for it too The pic quality is bad because it is made with my mobile

Yay, another drum set! Nice one guy! We're gaining some serious numbers here ! More drum sets please people!

P.S

Your hi-hat position looks kinda uncomfortable (to me). Don't your hats touch your left shoulder, since they are so far back?

I finally got around to doing this...
Here it is:

It's a Tama swingstar, with Paiste cymbals and Trick double pedals.
18.10.2007 - 12:33
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
my guitar seems like crap compared to everyone elses but no one has tone and voume controls like me

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=122169717&albumID=0&imageID=2460840

yeh, its pretty old and not that great but i'm thinking of getting a jackson king v soon
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
19.10.2007 - 03:25
Lord TJ
Heres my baby!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
19.10.2007 - 20:32
Asphyxia
Account deleted
Written by Savage Messiah on 18.10.2007 at 09:18

Here it is:

How did you afford all that?!? The extra rack tom is badass, I think eventually I'd want a similar setup
19.10.2007 - 21:24
Remus

Here it is:

Ok, it's freaking awesome! Much better than mine! As a matter of fact, it's the best kit on MS!!

The third little rack tom is pretty schweet but isn't it too far to the left?? Probably not...

It may be the picture quality but it doesn't seem like you abuse your toms a lot (i can just see one dent on the third rack tom's skin) not a "fill person"?? Or maybe you do play insane fills but can actually afford decent drum heads which don't dent after a month ! Awesome!

I like the upside-down cymbal - a china, right?

Overall really impressive, but can you plese post another picture which does a better job of exposing that amazing trick pedal's beaters?

P.S. I see you also got the Live Apocalypse DVD!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
20.10.2007 - 23:32
Apollyon
Account deleted
I bought this esp ltd f50 on ebay a few months ago, dont buy anything from ebay I already fixed it but it was quite a surprise when I saw it like that

21.10.2007 - 19:29
Soliloquy
Written by Guest on 20.10.2007 at 23:32

I bought this esp ltd f50 on ebay a few months ago, dont buy anything from ebay I already fixed it but it was quite a surprise when I saw it like that

nothing really wrong with it...just not bolted on.
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
22.10.2007 - 09:19
Savage Messiah
Metal Drummer
Written by Guest on 19.10.2007 at 20:32

Here it is:

How did you afford all that?!? The extra rack tom is badass, I think eventually I'd want a similar setup

Haha thankyou
Well I pretty much pour every dollar I get into my drum kit so yeah... I don't really do the typical girl "LETS GO SHOPPING" thing...
have you put a pic up of your kit? you should if you havent
22.10.2007 - 09:27
Savage Messiah
Metal Drummer
Written by Remus on 19.10.2007 at 21:24

Here it is:

Ok, it's freaking awesome! Much better than mine! As a matter of fact, it's the best kit on MS!!

The third little rack tom is pretty schweet but isn't it too far to the left?? Probably not...

It may be the picture quality but it doesn't seem like you abuse your toms a lot (i can just see one dent on the third rack tom's skin) not a "fill person"?? Or maybe you do play insane fills but can actually afford decent drum heads which don't dent after a month ! Awesome!

Overall really impressive, but can you plese post another picture which does a better job of exposing that amazing trick pedal's beaters?

Haha yeap I'll put another pic up of my pedals, thanks for the comment
Yeah my tom skins have lasted me quite a while, and yeah I do play a lot of fills... so I guess those skins must be pretty tough then
That is indeed a china, an 18" Paiste Alpha china to be exact its pretty damn cool for playing metal..
I'll let you know when I get a pic of the pedals
22.10.2007 - 09:46
Asphyxia
Account deleted
Written by Savage Messiah on 22.10.2007 at 09:19

Written by Guest on 19.10.2007 at 20:32

Here it is:

Haha thankyou
Well I pretty much pour every dollar I get into my drum kit so yeah... I don't really do the typical girl "LETS GO SHOPPING" thing...
have you put a pic up of your kit? you should if you havent

Unfortunately half of my acoustic set is in my guitarist's basement for recording, so all I have right now is another friend's electric Roland TD20S. I love playing that though.
03.11.2007 - 03:53
Savage Messiah
Metal Drummer
Written by Remus on 19.10.2007 at 21:24

Here it is:

Here they are:
Might wanna view in actual size, it's clearer that way.
06.11.2007 - 09:14
Woutjinho
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 20.10.2007 at 23:32

I have a picture of my guitars and my old amp. so i need to make one with my amp soon
10.11.2007 - 13:01
Remus
@ Savage Messiah:

The pedal looks good. Not too many decorative patterns on the the foot-boards but i guess it's not about that. I read on it's website that Adrian Erlandsson swears by them so they must be good. But they're freaking expensive...
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
12.11.2007 - 11:06
Savage Messiah
Metal Drummer
Written by Remus on 10.11.2007 at 13:01

@ Savage Messiah:

The pedal looks good. Not too many decorative patterns on the the foot-boards but i guess it's not about that. I read on it's website that Adrian Erlandsson swears by them so they must be good. But they're freaking expensive...

Lol yeah well I swear by them too, and George Kollias reckons they're way better quality than Axis pedals so they're all good
Yeah I got these babies new, $500 cheaper on TradeMe haha (NZ version of eBay)
18.12.2007 - 21:39
Asphyxia
Account deleted

This is from a few years ago, playing with my acoustic band at a school show. The drums are my guitarist's, the rest of the kit is mine. The only things I've upgraded on my kit since then are my pedals and some hardware, so it's basically the same.
18.12.2007 - 23:52
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
i ordered my new guitar a couple of days ago, and should be getting it soon, so ill be sure to get a pic up soon
----
21.12.2007 - 05:40
Savage Messiah
Metal Drummer
Written by Guest on 18.12.2007 at 21:39

This is from a few years ago, playing with my acoustic band at a school show. The drums are my guitarist's, the rest of the kit is mine. The only things I've upgraded on my kit since then are my pedals and some hardware, so it's basically the same.

Fucking cool man. What pedals and stuff are you using?
21.12.2007 - 19:12
Asphyxia
Account deleted
Written by Savage Messiah on 21.12.2007 at 05:40

Written by Guest on 18.12.2007 at 21:39

Fucking cool man. What pedals and stuff are you using?

Well in that picture I was playing with some basic entry-level pacific pedals, which I recently replaced with Iron Cobras. However those broke and I had to order a replacement part from Tama, which arrived yesterday. It turns out that it was actually a different model of the part, but it looks like it'll still work. However I ran into another problem while switching out the two parts - I stripped a screw which keeps the spring connected to the center rod thing. So I have to order another part from tama, and meanwhile I'm playing with my guitarist's DW 500.

As for the rest of the kit, the drums are my guitarist's drums (Pearl, I think export) except for the snare which is mine (a stock snare I got with my CB kit eight years ago), and the cymbals are a collection of mine and some friends. I do of course have a kit of my own but for playing live I keep it simple and play with the kit I practice with, which belongs to several people.

EDIT: remove img tag
24.12.2007 - 01:32
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery

theres my jackson KVX10 king v x series and marshall 50 watt amp... sweet!
----
15.01.2008 - 22:09
Soliloquy
aright, i just took updated photos of my gear:

and just got this recently:

----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
17.01.2008 - 20:30
torniojaws
----
Vortech - New album out! VortechMusic.com Industrial Death Metal
25.01.2008 - 22:07
In Chaos
ok here's my equipment. found some pictures of it on the internet since i don't have any other pictures of my guitar

BC Rich Kerry King V

and a Roland Cube 60.
bought them cheap form a friend
02.07.2008 - 13:51
Savage Messiah
Metal Drummer
WHERE HAVE ALL THE PICS GONE.
POST PHOTOS, PEOPLE.
02.07.2008 - 20:25
Hamird
Lieutenant
Just click on my profile to see my setar. It's a traditional instrument!
07.07.2008 - 10:35
MortalTheory
Account deleted
this is my drumkit:

08.07.2008 - 01:55
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by Hamird on 02.07.2008 at 20:25

Just click on my profile to see my setar. It's a traditional instrument!

once i tried tremolo picking on that instrument, thats so easier than guitar and also so touchy, I dont touch, cause Im afraid if i break it.
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
12.07.2008 - 01:36
Remus
Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 10:35

this is my drumkit:

Dude that is sick! No seriously that is awesome! it's funny though, the way it's set up...
Daniel Erlandsson would not feel uncomfortable behind your set. Ha ha it's set up in almost the same fashion he's kit is.
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
12.07.2008 - 06:46
MortalTheory
Account deleted
Written by Remus on 12.07.2008 at 01:36

Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 10:35

this is my drumkit:

Dude that is sick! No seriously that is awesome! it's funny though, the way it's set up...
Daniel Erlandsson would not feel uncomfortable behind your set. Ha ha it's set up in almost the same fashion he's kit is.

haha, thanks man, it's a really comfortable setup. It doesn't seem like his to me... he's rocking 4 rack toms, i only use two. and such things.