Metal Storm logo
Pic Thread! - (Post Your Instrument)

01.06.2007 - 14:41
APOHAKC
The Bard
I think that everyone understood what to do, post pics of you instrument (not nessecery with you, you can simply find pic of you instrument on internet and post it here).

It would be even more interesting if you made some art on your instrument, with paint spray, stickers...

I wil wait for someone to post cause it would be easier to load the page

Have fun
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
03.06.2007 - 00:28
WarriorOfMetal
ready? gonna be a bunch of pics for me:

i think everything i have now is in those pics...oh, except for my Peavey Rock Master preamp, and the case for my Engl head, but i don't have pics of those. i also left out of pics of my custom made guitar neck, since the guitar isn't complete yet.
03.06.2007 - 02:46
APOHAKC
The Bard
LOL man, I am ahamed to post after you lol anyway, they are all beautiful, especially BC Rich since I have the same one, ok my guitars:

This is my second guitar, I call it thunder lol anyway, it is very unique guitar, I love it

This is my favorite, I bought this one for my 18 birthday, it is not the best though

This is my second bass, too bad I exchanged my first one for play station lol
----
03.06.2007 - 03:20
WarriorOfMetal
Written by APOHAKC on 03.06.2007 at 02:46

LOL man, I am ahamed to post after you lol anyway, they are all beautiful, especially BC Rich since I have the same one, ok my guitars:

This is my second guitar, I call it thunder lol anyway, it is very unique guitar, I love it

This is my favorite, I bought this one for my 18 birthday, it is not the best though

This is my second bass, too bad I exchanged my first one for play station lol

Both of my B.C. Riches are actually USA models from the '80s, but that's cool....I think the Warlock is way too common, but I've wanted one since before I started playing guitar, and I finally got a good one a couple months ago, and I love it It's extremely comfortable to play, and it sounds amazing...of course, the upgraded pickups help this, but still...
03.06.2007 - 17:30
Remus
Ok, here's a pic of what it looks like to be at my "battle station" Ok, it's not that great, just DB Percussion 5 piece kit, entry level Zildjians, Tama double pedal, and notice my ride is missing (i lent my ride stand to a friend for a gig and he hasn't returned it yet).

----
Procrastinate, NOW!
04.06.2007 - 01:37
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Remus on 03.06.2007 at 17:30

Ok, here's a pic of what it looks like to be at my "battle station" Ok, it's not that great, just DB Percussion 5 piece kit, entry level Zildjians, Tama double pedal, and notice my ride is missing (i lent my ride stand to a friend for a gig and he hasn't returned it yet).

They look gorgeous.
Just a little advice (I don't pretend to act smart or something lol) but don't lent your equipment to no one, no matter how good friend it is. I would lent to my friends everything, I mean everything, if my friend came and ask, hey Zile, can I borrow your girlfriend, I would say well if you must, ok.. But instruments NO!
----
05.06.2007 - 05:52
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Ok, My first guitar is a fender Strat, it's blue, and I have an Ibanez Seven string stratocaster, which is exactly like the one Warrior of metal shows on his post. I have a harmony strat that I plan to sell for $100 because I want the revinue to fuel my income to trick out my seven string, and I have a fender squire bass, that is actually my brothers but I ripped it off of him in a poker game. It's kinda trashed, two strings are missing, but I plan on having it fixed up and giving it back to him.

Fender Strat

Ibanez Seven String

Harmony

Fender Bass

The only one of these that is a real pic is the harmony of course, the rest are just advertisement shots.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
06.06.2007 - 12:41
APOHAKC
The Bard
LOL dude we almost have same bass guitar lol anyway great guitars dude, especially Fender Strat, I have plans to obtain one of those..
And remind me if I ever meet you, not to play poker with you...
----
06.06.2007 - 19:47
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
Heres my little baby:

----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
08.06.2007 - 08:41
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by APOHAKC on 06.06.2007 at 12:41

LOL dude we almost have same bass guitar lol anyway great guitars dude, especially Fender Strat, I have plans to obtain one of those..
And remind me if I ever meet you, not to play poker with you...

Well, I've had the strat for almost six years so It is kinda a POS now, which is why I got the seven string (among othe reasons) I am not much of a fender person anyway.

But uh, yeah, I just switched some cards when he was away, it was a fixed game, my friend and I worked together to ripp him off. I feel bad about it which is why I am giving it back to him.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

08.06.2007 - 08:42
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by iMPERiAL_iCE on 06.06.2007 at 19:47

Heres my little baby:

I like it alot man, nice model.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

08.06.2007 - 08:47
Sunioj

My baby...had it for three years, couldnt of asked for a more suiting bass.
08.06.2007 - 08:50
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Sunioj on 08.06.2007 at 08:47

My baby...had it for three years, couldnt of asked for a more suiting bass.

Nice, 24 frets, good body, and just cool.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

08.06.2007 - 14:09
KMR
Written by iMPERiAL_iCE on 06.06.2007 at 19:47

Heres my little baby:

i've got RGX 112P - older model, but still rockin' :] I love it and don't plan to change it.
----
Nothing is sacred.
09.06.2007 - 09:48
Nusk

Ok, That´s my drum set that I have had since March, I now have a Mapex double pedal for it too The pic quality is bad because it is made with my mobile
09.06.2007 - 15:26
Pagan Revival
Account deleted

Washburn Acoustic Guitar, Jim Deacon Bass, Waltons D Whistle, Feadog D Whistle, Generation Bb Whistle.
10.06.2007 - 19:12
APOHAKC
The Bard
Lovely instruments everyone!
@Hellraizer - I would give 7 days of my life to try your bass man
----
10.06.2007 - 23:24
Remus
Written by Nusk on 09.06.2007 at 09:48

Ok, That´s my drum set that I have had since March, I now have a Mapex double pedal for it too The pic quality is bad because it is made with my mobile

Yay, another drum set! Nice one guy! We're gaining some serious numbers here ! More drum sets please people!

P.S

Your hi-hat position looks kinda uncomfortable (to me). Don't your hats touch your left shoulder, since they are so far back?
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
10.06.2007 - 23:52
Nusk
In this picture it really looks a little weird, but when I play I have no problems with that. @Remus you´ve got a nice drum set too But yeah, MORE DRUM SETS, PEOPLE !
12.06.2007 - 19:55
Im_Haunted
Account deleted

The top one is and my bcrich kkv signature special!! best guitar ever
The second is my dean vendetta which is awesome
The last is my classical guitar.
I also have a banjo but could not include that im the pictures.
13.06.2007 - 00:36
APOHAKC
The Bard
Why the hell not?? I always wanted benjo, post it please, and telll us honesty, how many chikcs you get by plating benjo in front of them??
Btw, great guitars, especialy KKV, I have KKV signature special, gold edition too, it is best guitar in the world
----
16.06.2007 - 16:54
KMR
my amp Peavey Triple XXX and guitar Yamaha RGX 112P (no more photos of the rest equip tho)

----
Nothing is sacred.
18.06.2007 - 14:18
Skeggjadr
Account deleted
Here is me kit:

Not a very good pic cos it was taken with the built in cam on me laptop. It's a Pearl Export with Pearl double pedal, Yamaha snare and some cheap/old rusty cymbals. I need to get some better cymbals. I also play guitar and bass too but I thought I'd support the drummers on this one
22.06.2007 - 09:10
WarlockDLX69
Account deleted

my rig in its entirety

my warlock

my hellraiser

my pedals

and of course... the beast... peavey 6505+ w/ valveking cab... i plan on moving up to a marshall 1960A soon...

so thats my rig, nothing too spectacular... but it gets me through
26.06.2007 - 01:25
Remus
Written by Guest on 22.06.2007 at 09:10

so thats my rig, nothing too spectacular... but it gets me through

Ha ha, "nothing TOO spectacular" he says! This man is hillarious!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
26.06.2007 - 03:42
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Yeah but I find all the "Fuck rap" stickers kind of annoying and closed minded. Other than that, his setup sure beats the hell outa mine.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

26.06.2007 - 05:00
APOHAKC
The Bard
Definetely great equipment, but WarriorOfMetal is still the number one I saw on this thread. . .
----
26.06.2007 - 20:27
WarlockDLX69
Account deleted
Christ... i had this big long paragraph written out then something happened on my comp at work... dont know wht it was, but my page refreshed anyways... the basic jist of what i was saying was that the stickers were primarily a joke... i used to be a "wigger" myself, but i noticed that i didnt feel right listening to it... like i was trying to be something i wasnt... and really, didnt want to be... point is, i wanted to add a musical talent to my life and i was not about to start rappin (O_O) eesh... anyways, metal to me is the most talented genre of music, it takes by far the most skill out of anything else... where as rap is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum.. absolutely NO talent... if you can A: put together 3 - 4 minutes of talking that rhymes, B: use at least 3 swear words every 10 seconds, and C: make sure your lyrics contain as much reference to "ghetto gangbangin" as possiblle, you too can be a rapper.... there is no musical talent, everything is produced in a studio, and typically consists of nothing more than a drumbeat and maybe some keyboard riffs here and there.... the beat is typically the same 5 seconds worth of beat looped over and over again... theres just nothing there to consider it "music"... and thus, my satirical opinion on rap.... "Fuck Rap"....

and yes, warriorofmetal beats my rig out 10 fold... congrats
26.06.2007 - 22:25
APOHAKC
The Bard
Please, don't start with Rap Vs Metal thing, I doubt much people are interested in that, or you can create new thread, please?
----
27.06.2007 - 00:20
WarlockDLX69
Account deleted
hey man, arian started asking Qs about my choice of decoration between my frets and on my channel pedal... so, i felt obligated to explain myself at least minimally... i in no way shape or form want a rap battle.... i hate the shit, and if anyone else takes offense to it or likes it themselves... good for them, im in a metal forum... the last thing i give a damn about is rap, or someone elses opinion of it... so they can take that fight to someone else... i was just explaining my reason for displaying my opinion about it on my equipment