Style: Death metal, Grindcore
Release date: 2007

01. Only Death Is Real (Intro)
02. Justice
03. Trust Or Grind
04. Corruption [Death Room cover]
05. Ne Umiray [Shturtzite cover]

I'll be straight and short this time.

I reviewed UCK Grind's full-length album a year ago, it was a great debut with edgy Grindcore and very interesting music. The band got better, this new EP is really amazing, their music is three times tighter and stronger, their execution becomes incredibly clean and even the concept is more mature.

This review goes directly to the members of the band, dudes, what you seriously need to do is to grab the second and third track in this EP, re-record them with a better production, label the product as a Promo or Demo with an interesting layout including a tiny biography and a picture?wrap this thing up and send it inmediately to Relapse and Earache Records?if they are truly smart they'll have to sign UCK Grind ASAP or at least they'll send you to their sub-labels, then make sure to send me your "big label" debut with a thank you note.

To the people reading this, I can't recommend you to buy a short EP with 2 covers and 2 original songs, just wait for them to release another full-length, buy that one and you'll see how incredibly brutal and astonishing the Turkish grindcore can be.

Written by Herzebeth | 08.06.2007

Comments

Comments: 11   Visited by: 7 users
08.06.2007 - 20:43
iaberis
Advice Troll
UCK? The name reminds me of that terrorist - NAZI organization in Yugoslavia, rapping, stealing and murdering people... Are their lyrics nazi too?
As for me, no thanks! I don't like NAZI stuff...
----
Bitch! Please
08.06.2007 - 21:52
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I checked them out on myspace, expecting to hear something more br00taL than redecorating a hampster's lower intestine, but for some reason they only posted the slow ass cover songs. I'll keep an ear out for them though...
08.06.2007 - 21:55
Herzebeth
Written by iaberis on 08.06.2007 at 20:43

UCK? The name reminds me of that terrorist - NAZI organization in Yugoslavia, rapping, stealing and murdering people... Are their lyrics nazi too?

they're not nazi as far as I know
----
09.06.2007 - 21:58
dancingdecember
Written by iaberis on 08.06.2007 at 20:43

maybe you should check with wikipedia or something first and get an info about what UCK acronym stands for.no need to soil the review with nazi shit.it stands for "Kosovo Liberation Army"..and their lyrics are clever and strong imo.btw,yes EP is good and in "corruption" theres pungent stench's vocalist as a guest musician.
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
09.06.2007 - 22:47
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by dancingdecember on 09.06.2007 at 21:58

maybe you should check with wikipedia or something first and get an info about what UCK acronym stands for.no need to soil the review with nazi shit.it stands for "Kosovo Liberation Army"..and their lyrics are clever and strong imo.

UCK is part of the further albanian neo-nazi organization who work for the expansion of Albania, killing people both in Serbia and FYROM. It's not a liberation army, it's a nazi terrorist organization. Wikipedia doesn't have anything about that.
----
Bitch! Please
09.06.2007 - 22:56
Herzebeth
Written by iaberis on 09.06.2007 at 22:47

Written by dancingdecember on 09.06.2007 at 21:58

maybe you should check with wikipedia or something first and get an info about what UCK acronym stands for.no need to soil the review with nazi shit.it stands for "Kosovo Liberation Army"..and their lyrics are clever and strong imo.

UCK is part of the further albanian neo-nazi organization who work for the expansion of Albania, killing people both in Serbia and FYROM. It's not a liberation army, it's a nazi terrorist organization. Wikipedia doesn't have anything about that.

I just told you this band has nothing to do with Nazi shit ok?

cheers!
----
10.06.2007 - 00:13
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Herzebeth on 09.06.2007 at 22:56

cheers!

Dude, it's like naming a band Waffen SS and then saying that you're not a nazi, it's like putting the swastika as an album cover and saying the same. As far as I know the band didn't deny such associations with these kind of ideologies... Choosing a name associated with acts like that, means they do support these acts.
----
Bitch! Please
10.06.2007 - 02:26
Herzebeth
Written by iaberis on 10.06.2007 at 00:13

cheers!

Dude, it's like naming a band Waffen SS and then saying that you're not a nazi, it's like putting the swastika as an album cover and saying the same. As far as I know the band didn't deny such associations with these kind of ideologies... Choosing a name associated with acts like that, means they do support these acts.

Ok I'll explain this my friend!

UCK stands for Unutulmus Calcicilar Kulubu

that means Forgotten Musicians Club...in turkish.

please STOP saying these guys are Nazi themed, thank you!
----
10.06.2007 - 06:29
iaberis
Advice Troll
Well, OK then... The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the name was that organization...
----
Bitch! Please
10.06.2007 - 15:55
dancingdecember
Written by iaberis on 10.06.2007 at 00:13

cheers!

"justice justice and pride.in the gas room no more crime"

it doesnt sound so nazi does it?i wrote this down coz you asked about lyrics in first post i think.anyway take care dude
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
15.06.2007 - 19:46
CvT__YgT
Account deleted
Written by Herzebeth on 10.06.2007 at 02:26

Ok I'll explain this my friend!

UCK stands for Unutulmus Calcicilar Kulubu

that means Forgotten Musicians Club...in turkish.

please STOP saying these guys are Nazi themed, thank you!

yes my friend. its true. UCK turkish means "Unutulmus Calcicilar Kulubu".. in english "Forgotten Musicians Club"... you can listen the some of songs from the following link...
http://www.myspace.com/uckgrind

Hits total: 6648 | This month: 11