04. Solitude

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 23 users
29.01.2021 - 17:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is good, good punk drumming, aggressive one, that what stands out here, I enjoy it a lot but what is ruined, to me, that band shared 2 songs before from 4, so half of album was out ago. One song is OK, its its 4 total, but 4 to me is well ....
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.01.2021 - 21:12
Rating: 7
Metren
Dreadrealm
Nothing truly special or outstanding in the songwriting department, which is unfortunate because there's plenty of skill on display in the instruments and vocals. The ambient parts in "Ghosts" and "Solitude" are lovely though and the more measured riffs in "The Ritual" are great. I was also pleasantly surprised by the dual guitar solo. With some improvements in the composing/writing area, I think these guys could easily be putting out 8/10 albums or better, but this is a 7 for me.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
31.01.2021 - 10:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Metren on 30.01.2021 at 21:12

Nothing truly special or outstanding in the songwriting department, which is unfortunate because there's plenty of skill on display in the instruments and vocals. The ambient parts in "Ghosts" and "Solitude" are lovely though and the more measured riffs in "The Ritual" are great. I was also pleasantly surprised by the dual guitar solo. With some improvements in the composing/writing area, I think these guys could easily be putting out 8/10 albums or better, but this is a 7 for me.

For Schottis one man band this jumps higher IMO, how many they have what plays such music? British scene basically check Download festival line up.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 763 | This month: 3